Leather Conditioner, Scratch Repair Leather Milk Healing Balm - Heals & Restores Dry, Cracked, Scratched Leather All-Natural, Non-Toxic, Cosmetic Grade Made in USA Includes Absorption Sponge
Chamberlain s Leather Milk Healing Balm 4 oz Tin Comes with a Premium Fine Pore Scrubbing Absorbtion Sponge Made in Texas All Natural Non Toxic CLM HB 4 How to use the Healing Balm 1 Clean your leather Test your cleaner first Apply gently and cleanse as much as you keep pulling out grime and dust but donrsquo t let your leather become too dry If your leather starts feeling super dry ndash and if you are treating cracked leather chances are itrsquo s already going to feel pretty dry by the time you start ndash itrsquo s a good time to add conditioner When treating leather thatrsquo s been neglected for a while itrsquo s good to at least give it one treatment of cleaner before you begin just to remove the layers of dust that have had time to settle inside the leatherrsquo s pores 2 Apply Healing Balm over the scratch/cut/crack using your finger or the application sponge that came with it You are doing detail work here rather than giving the leather a complete layer of conditioner The leather may absorb Healing Balm reasonably quickly owing to its thirstiness so just apply a small amount right now and make sure you test it first before you apply After you have applied Healing Balm to the distressed area smooth the leatherrsquo s color out with an even complete spread of standard conditioner Let the leather dry naturally 3 You can go over the affected area again with Healing Balm if the blemish is still there Apply gently as Healing Balm is a very strong conditioner and it wonrsquo t likely take very much at all to fully condition your leather Afterwards apply another even spread of conditioner You can keep this going until you are satisfied with the results or until the leather no longer absorbs conditioner ndash at which point you should buff the leather off and let it dry naturally
- HEALS & RESTORES DRY, CRACKED, AND SCRATCHED LEATHER. LOVED BY LEATHER FURNITURE.
- MADE IN THE USA FROM THE FINEST ALL-NATURAL, COSMETIC GRADE INGREDIENTS. PERFECT FOR MOST LEATHER TYPES.
- DEEPLY CONDITIONS, REPAIRS, AND RESTORES LEATHER. WORKS WONDERS ON ANIMAL SCRATCHES.
- CAREFULLY OPTIMIZED TO ENRICH THE OLDEST OF ANTIQUE, WELL LOVED LEATHER
- INCLUDES PREMIUM FINE PORE SCRUBBING ABSORPTION SPONGE
Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in The USA!
HISTORY Leather Honey is the best leather conditioner, made in the USA and hand-bottled by the same family for nearly 50 years. The original leather conditioner formula, developed in 1968, is still used today. Our time-tested brand has millions of satisfied customers. BETTER THAN THE REST Leather Honey rejuvenates and conditions old leather, protects and softens new leather. Our leather conditioner formula is non-toxic and water, snow and rain repellent. Leather Honey is proven to penetrate deep into the leather's pores, increasing flexibility and durability. PRODUCT USES Leather Honey prolongs the life of boots, leather furniture, saddles and tack, gloves, baseball mitts, apparel, upholstery and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. Our leather conditioner leaves your leather feeling and looking beautiful. For use on all leather but suede. While our leather conditioner may darken some leather; original color typically returns in time. LONG-LASTING FORMULA Our long-lasting leather conditioner formula means one application lasts six months or longer -- other less-effective products require application once a month. Leather Honey penetrates deep into the leather, hydrating the individual fibers from the inside out. Other leather conditioning products merely sit on the surface, creating a superficial conditioned appearance that requires frequent applications. UNLIMITED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We want all of our customers to be happy with our leather conditioner and we know you will be. That's why we offer a 100 LIFETIME satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked! USE WITH LEATHER HONEY LEATHER CLEANER Our leather cleaner, also available on Amazon, is a powerful, non-toxic concentrate to remove dirt, grime and tough stains from your leather before conditioning. A little Leather Honey goes a long way, here are a few examples to give you an idea: Pair of brand new work boots = two ounces, Jacket = four ounces, Full-sized couch = 16-32 ounces, Saddle = 16 ounce
- OUR LEATHER CONDITIONER WAS INVENTED ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO WITH MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Same time-tested formula used today!
- ONE TREATMENT LASTS SIX MONTHS OR LONGER. Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
- THIS LEATHER CONDITIONER PROLONGS THE LIFE OF ALL TYPES OF LEATHER, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, jackets, saddles and tack. Non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, no odor and does not contain silicone. Water, snow and rain repellent formula. Not for use on suede or faux leather/vinyl.
- UNLIMITED 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not satisfied, return the product at any time for a full refund.
- A LEATHER CONDITIONER THAT IS MADE IN THE USA by a small family business owned by the grandchildren of the original inventor. Use with Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, also available on Amazon!
Bick 4 Leather Conditioner and Leather Cleaner 8 oz - Will Not Darken Leather - Safe of Leather Apparel, Furniture, Jackets, Shoes, Auto Interiors, Bags & All Other Leather Accessories
PRODUCT USE: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner is specially formulated to condition, clean, polish and preserve all smooth finished leather. Bick 4 is ideal for reconditioning old or dry leather. Bick 4 will not darken finished leather or leave unwanted residue behind on any leather products. Try Bick 4 on leather clothing, furniture, sofas, car interiors, seats, jackets, purses, handbags, etc. Safe for use on all exotic skins DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Always test on a small, hidden area before use. If your leather is very dirty make sure to first clean with Bickmore Bick 1 leather cleaner. Once clean, apply Bick 4 liberally with a cloth let dry and buff. Repeat as necessary. Do not use on suede, roughout, distressed, napped, or any pre treated leathers. MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick 4 in the United States of America. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you are unhappy with our product for any reason please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner cleans, polishes, and protects all types of leather products such as boots, shoes, jackets, purses, handbags, furniture & upholstery, car interiors, motorcycle seats, equestrian equipment such as saddles and tack, any exotic leather products, and more. Our time tested formula is proven to extend the life of all your most precious leather products.
- WILL NOT DARKEN YOUR LEATHER: Unlike most leather conditioners, Bick 4 Leather Conditioner will NOT darken your leather. It's perfect for restoring old, worn leathers to their original shine, and keeping your new leather products in the same shade that you bought them. Ideal for keeping all smooth and finished leather soft without compromising breathability.
- COMPLETELY WAX FREE: Unlike other brands, Bick 4 is a completely wax-free product. This ensures that the leather pores will not seal up, keeping your leather soft and able to breathe. It will not leave any trace of sticky or gummy residue.
- SIMPLE ONE STEP APPLICATION PROCESS: Our formula is easy to apply and conditions your favorite leathers with ease. Bickmore Bick 4 is your all-in-one complete leather care product.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bick 4 Leather Conditioner in the United States of America.
Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP Leather Conditioner Natural Oil Beeswax Formula (8oz)
Industrial strength leather preservative (lp) was originally developed for firefighters' leather boots. This unique Beeswax/Propolis Suspension Formula protects leather against caustic fire-retardant chemicals, heat, water, and abrasion. Natural oils in Heavy Duty LP are gradually released into the fibers as a long term lubrication. Heat and flexing cause oils to be released, oiling the leather when it needs it most, making this an excellent leather boot conditioner. Before application, a spot test is recommended because Heavy Duty will darken your leather. Not recommended for Suede. Apply Heavy Duty LP to your leather work boots, saddle bags and chaps, belts, holsters, sheathes, baseball gloves, and more. Made in the USA.
- Beeswax Cream Formula Melts By Hand
- Repels Water, Acids, Petroleum, Salt, And Chemicals
- Restores Dried And Sun Faded Leather
- Resists Mold, Mildew, Bacteria, Scuffing, Abrasion, Stitch Tear, And Cracking
- Heavy Duty LP is Made in the USA
Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner for Furniture, Cars, Purses and Handbags. All-Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. Leather Care Liniment No. 1. 2 Sizes. Includes Premium Applicator Pad
SHOW YOUR LEATHER SOME LOVE, AND PROLONG IT'S LIFE.
Did you know that leather needs maintenance and care to preserve its quality?
-Leather is made from the skin of the animal used, most often cows.
-This skin needs conditioning to stay hydrated or it will dry out, get old, and crack. This is called dry rot.
-Human skin produces natural oils to keep our skin healthy but leather needs special care to remain supple and soft.
Leather Milk Liniment No. 1 Conditions and Cleans Your Beloved Leather Making Old Leather Like New Again.
Our most popular selling formula, Liniment No. 1 is an all-natural, water based formula with vital oils that penetrate your leathers fibers leaving your leather conditioned and nourished.
PERFECT for leather handbags, jackets, wallets, belts, watch bands, furniture, briefcase, purses, shoes, red wing boots, sofa, couch, saddle, tack, or locker room sports gear.
Condition your leather for a healthy, revived, soft, and supple look.
Protect your leather and preserve it's life with regular maintenance.
Only use formulas with all natural ingredients. Avoid chemicals at all costs.
Made in the America.
100 Money-Back Guarantee.
FREE COTTON TERRY PAD FOR APPLICATION: every Leather Milk bottle comes with a free, reAmericable premium applicator pad to apply Leather Milk onto your leather item.
For best results, apply Leather Milk to the cotton pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods
Leather Care Tips:
-Read all instructions before use.
-Use carefully on unfinished leather. Not for use on suede.
-Apply gently (only as much conditioner as naturally absorbs)
-Clean first with Straight Cleaner no. 2 if leather is excessively dirty. NOTE: Liniment a surface cleaner only; will not clean stains.
-Always test in discrete area before using.
-May darken lighter colored leathers; color usually lightens back up with use.
-TRY LEATHER MILK TODAY.
- RESTORE YOUR LEATHER TO LIKE NEW CONDITION - Chamberlain's Leather Milk all-natural Leather Care Liniment deep conditions, cleans, and restores what your leather needs to stay healthy.
- FIX DRY, DULL, SCRATCHED LEATHER - Is your leather looking a bit used and abused? Fix that wear and tear with the best deep conditioner treatment on the market. Leather Milk has the perfect consistency, and applies effortlessly. Does NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like some products.
- ALL-NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE, AMAZING FRAGRANCE - Many conditioners use unnatural chemicals that leave an unpleasant smell and a sticky or greasy feel. Avoid chemicals at all costs as they will dry out your leather over time. Our formulas contain vital oils that nourish and strengthen leather.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER COMPANY - Tested on millions of leather items over the years. Saddleback makes some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods on the market. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before shipping to customers.
- INCLUDES FREE REUSABLE PREMIUM APPLICATOR PAD - A little goes a long way. We supply you with our Premium Applicator Pad because we've found it to be the best applicator for leather goods, and it's reAmericable so it cuts down on environmental waste.
Lexol Leather Conditioner 3L Bottle, for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories
Leather can get dry! Proper care of leather requires regular cleaning and conditioning, which in turn makes it look and feel "like new" for many years. Lexol Conditioner's liquid base allows the product to penetrate the surface into leather pores, for deep conditioning that prevents cracking and premature aging. Lexol Conditioner leaves no greasy residue and it contains no harmful silicon ingredients which dry out leather over time. Lexol Conditioner results in supple, strong, and beautiful leather.
- Lexile Leather Conditioner. Leather Care Supplies
- Manufacturer: SUMMIT INDUSTRY INCORP
- Manufacturer part number: 1014
- Recognized by auto restorers and detailing professionals as "the best"
- Extends the life of leather by restoring the oils used in the tanning process
- An odorless non-greasy aqueous emulsion, Lexol contains no chemical solvents
- Not for use on napped leathers, suede or glove leather
- For Auto interiors, Handbags, Sporting goods, Luggage and may other items
Aged Leather Pros All-Natural Leather Conditioner Cream Best Organic Leather Care for New & Old Leather Jackets, Boots, Gloves, Any Genuine Leather Made in USA, 6 oz
Aged Leather Pros knows leather -- new and aged! Our leather conditioner cream is great for leather jackets, purses, boots, gloves, furniture, automobiles, shoes, saddles and tack, etc.
ALL-NATURAL Leather Conditioning Cream by Aged Leather Pros was created for softening, restoring and preserving your fine leather goods. Ideal for untreated leathers, damaged or worn leathers, new leather, and even large leather items. Using only all natural, organic, and locally sourced ingredients, our premium leather cream is handmade in the USA.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND AND THE FACT THAT THIS PRODUCT IS HANDMADE IN SMALL BATCHES, THE AVAILABLE QUANTITY IS VERY LIMITED. PLEASE ADD TO CART NOW TO SECURE YOUR ORDER.
Aged Leather Pros products have been used by professional leathersmiths and leather crafters for generations, and are handmade in small batches to maintain unparalleled quality control. Our products are 100 natural and use locally sourced ingredients in the USA. They come in classic containers and our liquid products come with a pump or a spray for easy application.
Deeply conditions and restores even the most neglected leather
Heals existing scuffs and scratches
Leaves no chemical odor
Contains absolutely no harmful silicones, petroleums, or solvents
Works great on any genuine leather
100 Money Back Guarantee
When you buy from us, you support a USA veteran-owned small business.
You will also receive the Aged Leather Care(C) eBook by Aged Leather Pros when your product arrives. The Aged Leather Care book provides Tips & Techniques to Keep Aged Leather Looking New! This book is sent separately via Amazon messaging system and is a Copyright of Aged Leather Pros.
- All-natural cream with a blend of beeswax and naturally-occurring oils and lipids that are safe for leather and your skin. Protect your genuine leather investment!
- Perfection culminated in our proprietary blend that had been tried and tested by professional leather-smiths for centuries. Providing protection for your leather purses, shoes, saddles, tack, automobile interior, upholstery, and all genuine leather goods.
- With the consistency of soften butter, this cream melts into your fine leather with a very thin coat to protect the integrity for up to 6 months. A little bit goes a LONG way and your investment in this organic leather protector and restorer will last.
- No chemicals, non-toxic, not sticky, and does not contain silicone. Clean, safe ingredients to protect smooth leather finishes. No dyes, petroleum, or adulterants.
- Use with Aged Leather Pros Leather Cleaner and Leather Waterproofing Spray for complete leather care! You will also receive our eBook, Aged Leather Care by the Aged Leather Pros with your purchase (29.99 value).
Howard LC0008 Leather Conditioner, 8-Ounce
A creamy conditioner that penetrates, preserves, and protects smooth leather. This unique blend of deep nourishing emollients and natural waxes revives dried-out leather back to its soft, natural condition without becoming greasy or sticky. Couches, shoes, purses, tack and saddles, auto interiors. NOT to be used on Suede or Nubuck. Conditions with lanolin, aloe vera and coconut oil. Protects with carnauba wax and beeswax.
- Unique blend of deep nourishing moisturizers and natural waxes helps keep leather goods looking and feeling like new
- Revives dried-out leather back to its soft, natural condition without becoming oily or sticky
- Creamy lotion like conditioner that penetrates, preserves, and protects smooth leather
- Helps leather resist cracking, scuffing, and dry rot and contains no harmful solvents or silicones
- Conditions with lanolin, neatsfoot oil, coconut oil and aloe vera - Protects with Brazilian carnauba wax and beeswax
- Made in USA
Vaught's Best Leather Cream Conditioner :: Softener, Restorer, Protector with Seed Oil & Triple-Filtered Beeswax :: All Natural, Nontoxic, Made in USA :: for Fine Leather Bags, Shoes, More (4 oz)
Want to preserve the life of your favorite (and expensive) leather goods? This specially formulated silky leather care cream conditioner is available in both 4 oz. and 8 oz (1/2 pint) sizes on Amazon. It replenishes and restores dry, worn leather to a rich and lustrous finish.
From purses and shoes to outer garments to auto interiors to baseball gloves, bicycle seats and equestrian tack, genuine leather items can start to look worn after use and exposure to the elements. Instead of replacing them, restore them to their original beauty with Vaught's Best Leather Care Leather Dressing.
Enriched with premium seed oil, this dressing absorbs deep into the leather to replenish moisture and regain natural luster. The addition of triple-filtered beeswax creates a water-resistant barrier. Use our leather conditioner on a regular basis to keep your shoes, bags, holsters, wallets, belts, & more looking as new and pristine as the day you bought them.
All-in-one leather dressing, conditioner, softener, & restorer
Fortified with natural seed oils and beeswax
Smooth texture, easy to apply with your fingers or soft cloth. Often, a little dab will do it.
Non-toxic, pH balanced, neutral color, odorless
Sourced and made in the USA
Not recommended for suede or nubuck leather
Your leather dressing is made available to you by a family-owned, fourth-generation company that has been in the leather business since 1926 - so you can trust in its quality ... we know leather products. For the very best results, we recommend our leather cream be used along with Vaught's Best leather cleaner and leather dressing.
Want to bring new life to your "much-loved" leather accessories and equipment? Made with the purest plant-based ingredients, Vaught's best leather dressing is an easy, inexpensive way to restore leather's original beauty and luster.
- All-in-One Leather Care: Pure seed oil & triple-filtered beeswax penetrates deep to restore leather.
- Protect Against the Elements: Triple-filtered beeswax for a protective waterproof barrier.
- Completely Natural: Contains only plant-based ingredients. Sustainable ingredients sourced in USA.
- Easy to Apply: Use fingers or a soft cloth. Buff to a lustrous shine. Odorless. Great for touchups.
- 100 Money-Back Guarantee: If it does not meet your expectations, return it for a prompt refund.
Chamberlain's Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner Kit - No. 1 - 2 Conditioner Cleaner Kit - All Natural, Non-Toxic Leather Care. 2 Sizes. Made in the USA. Includes 2 Premium Restoration Pads! 6 OZ
PREMIUM CONSISTENCY, ALL-NATURAL, LEATHER CONDITIONER AND CLEANER COMBO PACK FOR LEATHER LOVERS
Upgrade Your Leather Care While Saving Money and Frustration
Has your leather gotten a bit dirty?
Does your leather need some TLC?
Would you like a natural cleaner and conditioner that will make your leather look new again-- just like the day you bought it?Get the best leather care combo: Liniment No. 1 and Straight Cleaner No. 2. The only leather recipes trusted by Saddleback Leather Company, specifically designed to safely clean your leather and restore it's beautiful look.
- Liniment No.1 is our premium leather conditioner that will restore your leather back to new and condition it, prolonging it's life.
- Straight Cleaner No. 2 is a safe, non-alkaline, cleaner to remove dirt, oil, stains, and denim transfer from your leather.
- First, clean your leather with No. 2, then restore and condition your leather with No. 1.
WHY Leather Milk?
- We are leather specialists from Fort Worth, Texas and we eat, sleep, and live for leather care. We know exactly what you expect and want for your leather and we make premium products that are safe to use and will prolong the life of your leather goods.
- Our Leather recipes will keep your leather looking good for as long as they last! We are absolutely convinced of the quality of our products and we give you a Satisfaction Guarantee on all of them! If you are not satisfied with one of our products, you will get your Money back, simple as that.
FREE COTTON PAD FOR APPLICATION: every Leather Milk bottle comes with a free, reusable cotton pad to apply Leather Milk onto your leather. For best results, apply Leather Milk to the cotton pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods.
TRY LEATHER MILK TODAY!
- BEST COMBINATION TO CLEAN CONDITION YOUR LEATHER - Does your leather need some TLC? Our two-formula combo is the perfect treatment kit to get rid of everyday dirt, oil spots, denim transfer and nourish and strengthen your leather, thereby prolonging its life. Imagine your leather looking clean and refreshed just like the day you bought it!
- PREMIUM CONSISTENCY THAT'S NON-STICKY AND EASY TO APPLY - Our formulas have a consistency that's not too thick and applies effortlessly and fast that will leave your leather feeling soft, supple, moisturized and alive. This will NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like other products do. Plus, it is quick-absorbing therefore nourishing your leather without leaving any unwanted stain or residue.
- HOW IT WORKS - First apply our Straight Cleaner No. 2 which permeates leather with natural, non-alkaline cleaning agents and alcohols to gently clean your leather. Then, use our Liniment No. 1 to condition and restore the life and quality of your leather. All of our formulas are natural and great smelling for a safe, pleasant application.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER - Leather Milk is so good that it's the only recipe trusted by Saddleback Leather Company-- maker of some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods you'll ever find. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before being shipped out to customers. Find out what Saddleback customers already know.
- TWO FREE REUSABLE COTTON TERRY APPLICATOR PADS - For best results, apply Leather Milk to the reusable applicator pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods. We supply you with two cotton terry pads because we've found them to be the best applicator for leather goods and they're reusable so they cut down on environmental waste!
- Compact engine hoist
- Video cameras under 500
- Small dehumidifier for bedroom
- Mobile dvd player
- Fish tank filter system
- Motor oil deals
- Chips to buy