Bbox A162-10CP Dual 10" Sealed Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure - Fits 1999 - 2006 Chevrolet / GMC 1500/2500/3500HD Crew Cab
Bbox Vehicle Specific A162-10CP Dual Sealed 10-Inch Down Firing Subwoofer Enclosure for GM HD Crew Cabs 2000-2006
- Cutout Diameter - 9.125"
- Max Mounting Depth - 6"
- Net Volume - 1.5"
- (Front Height) 7.875" x (Rear Height) 5.5" x (Width) 43.625" x (Depth) 13.125" x (2nd Depth) 12.5"
- Premium Charcoal Carpet
- Fits 2000 and Up GM Heavy Duty Crew Cabs
- MDF Construction
- Completely Carpeted Enclosure With Rounded Edges
- 0.75-inch Speaker Baffles
- Custom Built for Under Seat Application
Bbox E12DSV Dual 12" Shared Vented Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure
BBox E12DSV 12-Inch Dual Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
(W) 30.00"" x (H) 13.75"" x (D) 17.25"" - Vent (W) 2.75"" x (H) 12.50"" x (Deep) 13.50"" ""L"" shape vent
Gross Cu. Ft. 1.60 Net Cu. Ft.1.40 (Tuning 39Hz) Speaker hole cutout 11.12""
Speaker face is 1.00"" Body is 5/8""
Extra large Terminals cups
Wire will be needed to run from the speaker to the terminal cup tabs
IMPORTANT:Confirm the required speaker hole cutout is no more than 11.12"".
- Cutout Diameter - 11"
- Max Mounting Depth - 16.75"
- Net Volume - 2.63"
- (Height) 13.75" x (Width) 30.25" x (Depth) 17.5"
- Premium Charcoal Carpet
Q Power Single 12-Inch Vented Unloaded Box
Charcoal carpet covering. Made from mdf wood. Gray color. 18 in. W x 16 in. D x 13.5 in. H (24 lbs.).
- All boxes are made with mdf wood
- Charcoal carpet covering
Orion HCCA122 HCCA Black Coil Series 12 Sub Woofer 5000 Watts MAX / 2500 Watts RMS Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coil Competition Subwoofer 2019 Model
Universal 12" HCCA Series 2 Ohm 5000W DVC Subwoofer by Orion. HCCA makes an update to this already excellent woofer by adding a new voice coil of better quality and higher power. This modification increases the power performance and temperature control.
- Power Handling: Peak: 5000 watts / RMS: 2500 watts
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber tri-radius symmetrical surround
- Dual flat conex spiders with loop stitched tinsel leads
- Enhanced voice coil cooling systems
Rockville SBG1154 15" 800 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer, MDF/Pole Mount
At Rockville we understand you have a choice of where to buy your pro audio gear. We strive to compete in quality with higher end brands in the market. We also market directly to end users cutting out all middlemen which is why we are able to offer high end products at lower prices than the cheap stuff out there.
Something we like to do is to explain the differences between this and off brand pro audio subwoofers so you can understand how great the quality of this subwoofer is.
The cheaper ones use particle board. We spend more money manufacturing these with MDF which will hold up for a much longer time than particle board. We are using a real true pro audio subwoofer in the cabinet which has very large 3" voice coils and a 70 oz magnet. The off brand names use a magnet half the size of this and a smaller size voice coil. The advantage is that our unit can handle more power and will last longer. These subs can take a real beating! The other difference is the build quality. We go the extra mile to use the right amount of glue, solder, etc. Lots of off brand name subs blow due to poor glue or poor solder. Lastly, our company goes through vigorous testing for sound quality and tuning before we start our mass production. Lastly, we have one of our very own technicians go to the factory and inspect a minimum of 15 of the production models to ensure the quality is as good as the original samples we engineered.
This product has a 1 year warranty (It is highly unlikely you will ever have to use it though). Features:Rockville SBG1154 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount
15 Pro audio woofer
400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 800 Watts Peak
3 High temperature aluminum voice coil
70 oz magnet woofer
Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20
Weight: 44 lbs
- Rockville SBG1154 12" 600 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount. 12" Pro audio woofer. 300 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Program / 600 Watts Peak.
- 2.5" high temperature aluminum voice coil. 60 oz magnet woofer. Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response.
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet.
- Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive). 1/4 Jack (In/Out). SpeakON (In/Out). All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm. Sensitivity: 92dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 25Hz - 800Hz. Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.6" x 14.6" x 18.4". Weight: 44 lbs
Belva Sub Box 1SV12G (Gray)
Single 12" Vented MDF Enclosure
- Single 12" Vented MDF Enclosure
- Holds one 12" subwoofer
- 3/4 MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) Construction
- Durable gray carpeting
- Gold Terminals
PIONEER TS-SW2502S4 10-Inch, 1.200 Watts Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
This Pioneer 10 in. 1,200-Watt Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with Single 4ohm Voice Coil delivers deep bass with top-notch sound quality thanks to features like mica injection-molded resin which gives it the ability to produce accurate bass. This subwoofer utilizes an oversized cone structure that provides greater cone and gasket surface without changing its standard external dimension. This cone surface allows the subwoofer to produce louder and deeper bass by moving more air. The mounting depth is less than half a typical subwoofer in this class!
- Pioneer 10-Inch 1200W Max Single 4-Ohm Shallow Mount Series Subwoofer
- Mica-injected resin cone
- Power range: 100-300 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 20-125 Hz
- Mounting depth: 3-1/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.35-0.7 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.5-0.7 cubic feet
Custom Ported / Vented Sub Box Subwoofer Enclosure for 2 Sundown SA-12 SA12 Subs - 32hz
Custom ported subwoofer enclosure for 2 12" Sundown Audio SA-12 Subs (built to the specs recommended by Sundown) ---- We use 4" aeroports (flared ends) which allows air to flow in and out of the enclosure smoother than any other type of ported enclosure cutting back on port noise so you get nothing but clean, clear bass from from your subs - sealed with liquid nails caulk - all joints are glue and screwed together - black carpet
- 36"wide x 17"tall x 16.5" deep
- 4.3 cubic ft
- 4" x 12" aeroports
- Tuned to 32hz
- Black Carpet
10" Car Audio Speaker Subwoofer - 1000 Watt High Power Bass Surround Sound Stereo Subwoofer Speaker System - Non Press Paper Cone, 90 dB, 4 Ohm, 50 oz Magnet, 2 Inch 4 Layer Voice Coil - Pyle PLPW10D
Pyle Model : PLPW10D
10'' Dual Voice Coil 4 Ohm Subwoofer
10'' 1000 Watt Dual Voice Coil 4 Ohm Subwoofer
Pyle Power Subwoofers pack a huge punch The PLPW10D is a 10-Inch booming 1000 watt subwoofer designed with the bass lover in mind. This subwoofer will make your music growl in your vehicle or at home, in any type of enclosure: sealed, vented, or open-air. The black steel basket and non-press paper cone look sleek - and thanks to a 50 oz. magnet, 2-Inch four-layer dual voice coil, and specially treated foam surround, it sounds great too. Connect to your amplifier using the spring loaded, push-down speaker terminals and feel the Pyle Power.
- 1000 WATT POWER: This high powered subwoofer system has a maximum power output of 1000 watt / 500watt RMS for full range surround stereo sound reproduction and impressive bass response so you can play your favorite tracks as loud as you want
- BUILT TO LAST: Features non-fatiguing rubber suspension, specially designed rubber magnet boot, non-press cone, specially treated foam surround, along with bumped and vented motor construction that keeps your equipment safe for extended excursion
- DUAL 4 OHM IMPEDANCE: The audio projection subwoofer has 90 dB and dual 4 ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in many of today's cars. It ultimately reduces distortion so you can enjoy a crisp and clear sound
- DUAL VOICE COIL: This complete subwoofer features 50 oz magnet structure and 2 inch 4 layer dual voice coil to enhance its performance and can handle higher operating temperatures. it also has spring loaded push down speaker terminals
- 10" STANDARD SIZE: Pyle easy to mount car speaker follows the standard size for most vehicle stereo system. It has a 4.7" mounting depth and 10" overall diameter. Perfect for new speaker construction or replacing worn / blown speakers
Pioneer TSW126M 12" Subwoofer with IMPP Cone
The Pioneer 12" Subwoofer IMPP Cone with VCCS helps you to get the sound output that you need. It's easy to install so you can start using it right away. This Pioneer subwoofer handles 1,300W max power and normally operates at 300W. It's Voice Coil Cooling System prevents it from overheating.
- 1300 watts Max power (350 watts nominal)
- New Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS)
- IMPP cone produces tight and accurate bass
- Specially designed voice coil offers higher power handling
- Recommended power range: 100 - 300 watts RMS
- Hot curler set
- Black and decker 20 volt lithium battery drill
- Foodsaver preservation system
- Bit to remove stripped screws
- Range hood under cabinet
- Jackets for snowboarding
- Buy floor steamers