IRWIN VISE-GRIP Multi-Tool Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter, 2078309
The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Multi-Tool Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter is a must-have for anyone performing electrical work. With an induction hardened cutting edge, this single tool combines a wire stripper, wire cutter, and crimper into one tool that strips and cuts 10-22 AWG, crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals, and cuts bolts to size with a perfect lead thread. This handy tool features a pliers nose for pulling and looping wire and ProTouch grips for maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue to keep working all day. Meets or exceeds all ANSI standards.
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals
DOWELL 10-22 AWG Wire Stripper,Wire Crimper And Multi-Function Hand ToolProfessional Handle Design And Refined Craftsmanship.
Main Color: Yellow, Black; Multifunction tool features wire stripper, cutter and crimper function, built in lock that is safe and easy storage when not use; Ergonomic design, easy to use, it can strip insulation external without damage wire, ideal for electrician
1xMultifunctional Plier AWG 10-22 Wire Cutter Stripping Tool
- WIRE STRIPPER:Ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-22 AWG.Built in wire cutter.
- DOWELL HANDLEHandle is made of PPTPR material, comfortable hand feeling, ergonomically design and optimal force-transmission. Best for working with wet & oily hand.
- SIMPLE OPERATIONSimple one-handed motion grabs, holds, pulls and removes outer jacket makes clean cuts on wires.
- Total Size (Locked): 7 x 2.1 x 0.5in
- MONEYBACK GUARANTEEWe are sure that the tool set is top-notch. We provide A ONE YEAR GUARANTEE TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS. Go ahead, you have nothing to lose. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will return your money or replace one.
IRWIN VISE-GRIP 2078300 Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper, 8"
The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper, 8", makes stripping wire from 10-24 AWG easier than ever. It has a self-adjusting mechanism and a swivel knob for micro-adjustments for gauges smaller than 20 AWG. The wire crimper crimps 22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm terminals. With a wire cutter and ProTouch Grips for maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue, it is backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee.
- SELF-ADJUSTING: Strip wire from 10 to 24 AWG with our self-adjusting mechanism. Jaw Width: 2 inches
- ADJUSTABLE STOPPER: Control the length of the core strip with the built-in adjustable stopper
- CRIMPING: Crimp 10-22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm ignition terminals
- STRIPPING: Strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool
Klein Tools 11055 Wire Cutter and Wire Stripper, Stranded Wire Cutter, Solid Wire Cutter, Cuts Copper Wire
This compact, lightweight wire stripper and cutter cleanly cuts solid and stranded copper wire. Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire. Handles are double-dipped for comfortable grip. Curved handles help reach into confined areas. Easy-to-read markings on both sides. Wire looping and bending holes. Coil spring provides fast self-opening action. Double-dipped comfort grips with curved handles. Coil spring provides fast self-opening action. Easy-to-read markings. Handy closure lock for convenient storage. Made in USA. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
MulWark 8" Multi-Purpose Electrical Wire Stripping Tool Snips, Crimpers & Pliers Insulated with Cutter, Best Tool For Professional Electrician - Upgraded
The MulWark 8" Multi-Functional Compact Wire Strippers performs excellently in wire / cable stripping. With precise bladed holes for specific gauges of wire, it can strip wires of gauge from 24 AWG to 10 AWG efficiently and accurately. As a 4 in 1 multi-purpose tool, it can also cut screws & bolts and crimp both insulated and uninsulated terminals. This tool features:
The MulWark Wire Stripper/Cutter strips, cuts and loops 10-22 AWG wire
Precision ground for not-scoring strips, smooth wire cuts and aids in easy removal of insulation.
Works with solid and stranded wire, shear-type blades provide clean cuts 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 4-40, 10-24 and 5-40 screws.
Crimps various kinds of electrical terminals, such as coax connector, ring & spade terminals, etc.
Offers a serrated nose for strong gripping of wire for bending, shaping, and pulling applications
This tool is ideal for multi-purpose as electronics repair, basic home improvement repair, and all other wiring-related projects
Easy To Use
All size range and application information are screened with high-contrast markings on the tools itself. You don't even need an instruction.
The user-friendly shaped handles easily fit into your palm and help you exert enough force without slipping while using its stripping, cutting and especially crimping function. And this pair of handles would never pinch into your skin since they are made of soft comfortable rubber.
Made of drop-forged, heat treated high carbon steel with the baked black enamel finish, this electrical hand tool is built tough and strong for extra durability.
Already been applied with some light rust preventative oil to prevent rust or corrosion and to keep the moving part moving freely.
- STRIPS & CUTS WIRES
: This multi-tool quickly strips 24, 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12 AWG solid wire and 10-22 AWG stranded wire, e.g. Romex cable; high-frequency heat treated sharp blades make clean cuts on even thick wires, e.g. speaker wire
- HEAVY-DUTY SCREW / BOLT CUTTER
: Cleanly shears popular 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 4-40, 10-24 and 5-40 gauge copper screws. And as a metric bolt thread cutter, it cuts bolts for 10 22 and leaves perfect lead thread
- ALL-IN-ONE WIRE CRIMPER
: Could be applied to crimping both insulated and non-insulated terminals, e.g. ignition terminal, wire rope sleeve, butt connector and close-end wire connector, etc.
- CUSHION-GRIP HANDLE
: Compared to traditional wire cutter's ABS handle, this master set has ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle, which enables firm grip and eliminates hand fatigue
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
: All MulWark tools are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product, you may return this product free of charge with original purchase receipt or choose to get a replacement
Milwaukee 48-22-3079 6-In-One Combination Wire Stripping and Reaming Pliers for Electricians
As an electrician or general contractor, there are more than enough tools out there that you need in your kit. Simplify the process by purchasing some multi tools that can perform multiple functions. When it comes to wire stripping, the Milwaukee 48-22-3079 is more than enough. Use its onboard template to strip most standard sized bare or stranded wires. When theyre stripped, use the center console to plug those wires in and form perfect loops to attach to grounding screws or other areas. Youre not limited to electrical wire work with this, either. If you need to shorten screws or bolts, you can fit them into the other side of the center console to cut them down to size. You can even use the forged tip of this tool to ream out piping between one half and one inch in width. Alternatively, you can use that same tip to punch out outlet boxes. Its sturdy enough to handle hundreds on the jobsite, while lightweight enough so you can do it in relative comfort. Why have six separate tools on hand when you can keep one that does the job better? With Milwaukee, you can achieve heightened productivity.
- WIRE STRIPPING: Strip 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 gauge bare wire. Alternatively, strip 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 gauge stranded wire
- LOOP MAKING: Two holes in the center of the unit will accept 8-32 and 6-32 wires to make loops for grounding screws
- REAMING: Smooth out your pipe edges from between 1/2 to 1 inches
- BOLT AND SCREW CUTTING: Thread your #6 and #8 bolts through the center of the tool and cut to whichever length you prefer
- CURVED CUTTING BLADE allows you to cut through larger wire sizes than the template allows
- Reaming Head Design-Smooth Edges of Metal Pipe From 1/2-Inch to 1-Inch (Patent Pending)
- Bolt Cutter-Thread and cut #6 and #8 bolts to preferred length (Patent Pending)
- Wire Stripper - Strip 10-18 AWG (Solid Wire); 12-20AWG (Stranded Wire)
- Locking Mechanism - One handed locking and remains locked while in pouch; spring loaded for easy opening (Patent Pending)
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
Klein Tools 1010 Long Nose Wire Cutter, Wire Crimper, Stripper and Bolt Cutter Multi Tool, 8-Inch Long
The Klein Tools Long Nose All-Purpose Tool handles a wide range of functions, from wire and bolt cutting to stripping and crimping. The cutting and stripping holes are positioned in front of the pivot to easily fit into tight spaces. Plastic-covered cushioned handles make this tool comfortable to use. Long, curved cutting blade easily cuts and strips 10-22 AWG wire. Narrow, serrated pliers nose pulls, loops and bends wire. Crimps insulated and non-insulated 10- to 22-gauge terminals and 7 - 8 mm ignition terminals. Plastic-covered cushioned handles for comfort. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
- Easily cuts and strips 10-22 AWG wire
- Narrow, serrated plier jaws pull, loop and bend wire
- Cleanly shears 4-40, 5-40, 6-32, 10-32 and 10-24 screws
- Cutters and strippers are in front of the pivot to easily reach into tight places
- Crimps insulated, non-insulated terminals and 7-8 mm ignition terminals
- Plastic-covered cushioned handles for comfort
Wire Stripper,ZOTO Self-adjusting Cable Cutter Crimper,Automatic Wire Stripping Tool/Cutting Pliers Tool for Industry
This ZOTO evolutionary tool-Wire Stripping Tool makes repair and assembly projects more efficient for home or professional users. You may find our new stripper make stripping faster and safer than other usual stripper. It is ideal for home, garage, marine or regular operation.
What's this wire stripper can do?
Alloy steel jaws: Suited for the wire of the specification 10-24AWG 0.2-6MM2
Crimp insulated terminals: Suited for 10-22AWG 0.5-6.0mm2
Crimp non-insulated terminals: Suited for 12-10 AWG (4-6.0MM2) / 16-14 AWG (1.5-2.5MM2) / 22-18AWG (0.5-1.0MM2)
Crimp auto ignition terminals: Suited for 7-8mm
What advantage do this plier have?
Fixed-length of stripping wire: It can adjust stripping length. If no need to use it, push it to another direction please
The cutter: It can easily cut off copper and aluminum wire
Durable wire cutter can last for years of hard work.
Easier to control with the non slip handle.
High quality alloy carbon steel to make the plier for a longer life.
- 1 x Wire Stripper (including Cutter, Crimper
) Caution: Always take care and keep it away from children and wear safety eye protection when using tools.
Always disconnect power at source before working on electrical wires.
Conform to all electrical codes, the plastic handles are intended to protect user against electrical shock.
- WIRE STRIPPERCome with self-adjusting jaws ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-24AWG (0.2-6MM2). Thumb wheel micro adjusting swivel knob to strip wire smaller than 24 AWG. ZOTO strippers will not damage the metal part of the electrical wire.
- CABLE CUTTERCRIMPER:Built-in crimper crimps 22-10 AWG (0.5-6.0MM2) insulated terminals, 12-10 AWG (4-6.0MM2) / 16-14 AWG (1.5-2.5MM2) / 22-18AWG (0.5-1.0MM2) non-insulated terminals and 7-8 mm auto ignited terminals. The Cutter are made by special heat treatment, high quality blade performs efficient cutting. Copper only.
- NON-SLIP COMFORT GRIPPlastic & cushion grip handle, provides maximum leverage (PP& TPR) and increased comfort and reduced hand fatigue making the grip Self Adjusting. Wire Stripping Tool perfect for big or small jobs. the device is perfect for trimming wires and crimping need very little effort to use and save a tremendous amount of time when you stripping multiple wires.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TOOLSpecially designed and precisely machined teeth grabs, holds, pulls and removes outer jacket in a simple one-handed motion; Also a wire crimping tool (crimper) which crimps insulated and non-insulated automotive ignition terminals and includes a wire cutter saving you time and money purchasing individual tools.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEEGuaranteed with money back in 30 days 12-month warranty,24 hours ZOTO outstanding customer service. Notice: ZOTO USA is The Only Authorized Seller by ZOTO Brand, Please Make Sure You Choose ZOTO USA when you purchase this Wire Stripper. All New Sellers with LOWER PRICES on these listings are DISHONESTY and DANGEROUS,They just want to get your PAYMENY which means your package will Never Arrive or you will receive an EMPTY package.
Neiko 02038A 6-in-1 Wire Service Tool Gripper Crimper Stripper Cutter 8-1/2" Electrician Plier
Neiko 6 in 1 combination pliers feature a unique head design for wire maintenance and needle nose functionality. A practical design is integrated into the pliers 8-1/2 length nose and multi-functional body to perform various tasks. The wire stripper performs well on 10-22 AWG stranded and 8-22 AWG solid wire. These pliers have the capability to cut 6-32 and 8-32 screws and feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation. Its compact body delivers maximum productivity for the trade and is perfect for leaving in a backpack to take along on all job sites.
- All-in-one feature applies to wire cutting, crimping, bolt extracting and stripping on both insulated/non-insulated terminals
- Heat treated steel blade performs precise cutting and is highly durable to withstand multiple usages
- Extra long nose provides a firm hold and access to hard to reach cavities
- Easy-to-read label markings are laser-etched onto the steel body for quick and clear identification
- Ergonomically designed rubber handle grip is slip-resistant, providing exceptional control and maximum comfort to reduce hand fatigue
Neiko 02037A Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Wire Service Tool Gripper, Cutter, Stripper, Crimper
Neiko 02037A compact 4-in-1 Wire Service Tool Gripper Crimper Stripper Cutter 7" Electrician Pliers
- Innovative design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7" tool, ideal for common wire repairs and connections
- Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive daily use, more so than comparable punched thin wire tools
- All teeth and blades are CNC machined for more precision and accuracy
- Strips and crimps both insulated and non-insulated wires 12-20 AWG, while gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wires
- Heat treated blades cuts through copper, aluminum, and soft steel wires providing clean smooth cuts
- Wispy lashes
- Cordless head shaver
- Diabetic test kit
- Sound cards 2017
- Hammer drill safety
- Retractable windshield shade
- 3 best friends items