From #1 New York Times bestselling author Jodi Picoult comes a compelling and disturbing novel about a prep school teacher accused of rape by a group of young girls, the woman who stands by him, and the repercussions of the case in a small, New England town where the past is only a heartbeat away.
Love can redeem a man...but secrets and lies can condemn him.
A handsome stranger comes to the sleepy New England town of Salem Falls in hopes of burying his past: Once a teacher at a girls' prep school, Jack St. Bride was destroyed when a student's crush sparked a powder keg of accusation. Now, washing dishes for Addie Peabody at the Do-Or-Diner, he slips quietly into his new routine, and Addie finds this unassuming man fitting easily inside her heart. But amid the rustic calm of Salem Falls, a quartet of teenage girls harbor dark secrets -- and they maliciously target Jack with a shattering allegation. Now, at the center of a modern-day witch hunt, Jack is forced once again to proclaim his innocence: to a town searching for answers, to a justice system where truth becomes a slippery concept written in shades of gray, and to the woman who has come to love him.
Date Night Dinner in New York Gift Experience Card NYC - GO DREAM - Sent in a Gift Package
This product is good for 100 towards a date night dinner for two. It can be hard to make time for your significant other when life is always getting in the way. So use this gift card as an excuse to take a lovely romantic evening for yourselves. Tune out the rest of the world and focus on that special person in your life! At GO DREAM, our mission is to make people EXPERIENCE life and change the way people gift. Discover more GO DREAM gift cards on Amazon!
- This experience gift card is redeemable for 100 towards a date night dinner for two at various locations across NYC! At any of our partnering locations, that's enough for 2-3 dishes, plus a bottle of wine.
- Once you get your gift card, you can redeem it online and contact GO DREAM via phone or email for a list of suitable providers. You tell us your location, date, and time preferences, and we'll book a reservation for you at the restaurant of your choice!
- Use this gift card as an excuse to take a break from your hectic life and spend some much-needed quality time with your significant other.
- This gift card makes an unforgettable gift for engagements, weddings, anniversaries, or any occasion that could use a little romance.
- Shipped to you in a beautiful GO DREAM gift box. With GO DREAM you always get free, unlimited exchanges. If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact GO DREAM customer service. Packaging and delivery are included in the price!
Cycling the Erie Canal, Revised Edition: A Guide to 400 Miles of Adventure and History Along the Erie Canalway Trail (Parks & Trails New York)
An indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike across the state or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of hours. Great for walkers, boaters, and auto travelers, too.
The Erie Canalway Trail is a cycling destination for riders of all abilities. Following one of the worlds most famous manmade waterways, it spans New York State between Albany and Buffalo. Whether enjoying a leisurely ride from one village to another, or spending a week completing the entire 360 miles, the Erie Canalway Trail offers endless adventures exploring the charming towns, living history, scenic beauty and cultural attractions of New York State. The trail route follows both active and historic sections of the Erie Canal. For more than thirty years, state and local governments have been transforming the old towpath and abandoned rail corridor into a 360-mile multi-use pathway; by 2015, more than three-quarters of the off-road route was in place.
The guidebook is designed primarily for use by bicyclists, but it is also useful for those planning to enjoy the trail on foot, travelling the canal system by boat, or visiting the Canal corridors many sites by car. The revised edition includes new inset maps to guide trail users through complicated stretches. All new trail segments developed since 2012 have been added, along with on-road routing updates. The guides comprehensive listings of attractions, historic sites, visitor centers, and parks make it an indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike across the state or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of hours.
Frommer's New York City day by day
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of New York in a short time, with bulleted maps leading the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, New York City Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
Full-color images throughout, with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
Sample one- to three-day itineraries, including New York's Greatest Buildings, Chelsea for Art Lovers, Chinatown & the Lower East Side, the Best Small Museums, Greenwich Village, Historic Harlem, and more
Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions to clue you in on great finds and values
Info for planning romantic holidays in the city, as well as how to see NYC with kids in tow or on a strict budget
Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
OYANUS Womens Off The Shoulder Ruffles Pockets Dress Side Split Maxi Dresses Black L
Brand Name: OYANUS
Item Type: Womens Off shoulder Dress
Material: 95 Cotton / 5 Spandex
Sleeve: Short Sleeve
Neck: Off shoulder
Design:Off shoulder,Split Long Maxi Dress
Pattern: Solid Color
1 x Womens Casual Dress
Our aim is to offer our customers the best user experience and do the best product. If you have any questions,whatever before or after purchase,please feel free to contact us. We will respond within 24hours.
- Material: 95 Cotton / 5 Spandex
- Please choose your size in following: Bust (S)33.07 inches (M)34.65 inches (L)36.22 inches (XL)37.80 inches
- Garment Care:Washing machine(Recommend hand-wash)
- Features: off the shoulder, off shoulder ruffles, short sleeve, side split, long maxi dress with POCKETS, loose fit, casual wear, long sundress, side slit party maxi dress, long beach dress, high waist both sides split, Summer casual long shift dress.
- The style is an off the shoulder and it stays in place without slipping off the the upper arms. It has neat slits up the sides for your legs and is easy to walk in.
Arts Language 3 Piece Canvas Wall Art Painting for Office Bedroom Living Room Home Decor,Cool 3D Lightning Purple Pattern Pictures Modern Artworks,24 x 32in x 3 Panels
<1>The wall art is perfect choice for wall decor such as living room, bedroom, guest room, bathroom, dinning room, meeting room, hallway, nurseries, coffee house, condo house, hotels, inn, Spa, Lounge, Sauna and other spaces of home, office, business or relaxation.
<2>It also best gifts for wedding, anniversary, thanksgiving, christmas, mother's Day, father's Day, valentine, birthday and others.
We do our best to provide an accurate description and realistic pictures. But colors may appear slightly different to each user due to individual monitor settings.Once there is any problem, please contact me directly,We will try our best to help you.
- Size: 12x16inx3;16x20inx3;20x24inx3;24x28inx3;24x32inx3;28x32inx3;30x40inx3;12x20inx3;16x24inx3;20x28inx3;24x36inx3
- Modern printed high quality canvas stretched by wooden frame,ready to hang
- 2cm thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile.
- Our canvas wall art painting will beautify your interior space in uncommon way.They are mostly used to decorate home (in bedroom, living room or kitchen,office hotel ect.), they give amazing effect also in other interiors like: offices, restaurants, waiting rooms. They can be great as an ideal Valentine's Day, Christmas and New Year Thanksgiving Father's day,Mother's day gift for your relatives and friends.
- Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment.
Dinner Rush (DVD)
During the course of one frenzied evening, a restaurant owner and bookmaker deals with a potential hostile takeover, a snooty critic, and his attraction to his dead partner's widow. Danny Aiello and John Corbett bring the behind-the-scenes drama of a NYC Italian restaurant to life through an exciting tale of gangsters and gourmet food.>
Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll down the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal, cycle through the Parc des Champs de Bataille, or enjoy the Festival International de Jazz de Montreal; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal and Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, and politics
- Free, convenient pull-out Montreal & Quebec City map (included in print version), plus over 28 color neighborhood maps
- Covers Old Montreal, Downtown, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City , our most comprehensive guide to Montreal and Quebec City, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Lonely Planet Montreal Quebec City
Bars, Taverns, and Dives New Yorkers Love: Where to Go, What to Drink
With charming original illustrations, this book celebrates fifty of the Big Apples storied taverns, legendary dives, and bars and the drink recipes that will inspire you to become a regular.
For cocktail enthusiasts and those seeking the most real New York watering holes, this is a comprehensive guide to the citys legendary bars, taverns, and dives across all five boroughs, featuring stories, insider tips, and delicious cocktail recipes.
From McSorleys in the East Village and the West Villages Ear Inn, to Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden in Astoria, Queens, and Fort Defiance in Red Hook, Brooklyn, this book spans New Yorks five boroughs, each entry combining an intoxicating mix of history, local color, and city lore. It includes tips like the best times of day to visit, or whether to choose bar or table, along with signature cocktail recipes, and witty sidebars on topics such as day drinking versus night drinking. Painting an intimate picture of each featured place accompanied by charming illustrations, this book stands out from typical New York City guidebooks on the market and will interest New York City tourists and natives alike, as well as cocktail enthusiasts and general bons vivants.
Charlie Murray lives and breathes her work.
She's ambitious and knows what she wants.
The one thing Charlie hasn't made time for is a relationship but all that changes when being single starts affecting her career.
In the wake of a sudden loss, Charlie must reevaluate her life.
On her first night back on the dating scene, Charlie meets Erica who instantly grabs her attention.
The connection is obvious but will their age and lifestyle differences make it impossible to pursue?
Read for free with Kindle Unlimited.
Lesbian Fiction 18
- Self filtering water bottle
- Exercise bike for beginners
- Outdoor recliner chair
- Commercial routers
- Lavender bath products
- Worlds best gloves
- Mud flaps for f350