Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity - standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100 to 450 in 25 increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100F to 450F, in 25F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating; incompatible cookware is detected; or if operated for over 3 hours
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 15 power levels 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W, 1000W, 1100W, 1200W, 1300W, 1500W, 1600W, 1800W; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit, 160 Degree Fahrenheit, 180 Degree Fahrenheit, 200 Degree Fahrenheit, 220 Degree Fahrenheit, 240 Degree Fahrenheit, 260 Degree Fahrenheit, 280 Degree Fahrenheit, 300 Degree Fahrenheit, 320 Degree Fahrenheit, 340 Degree Fahrenheit, 370 Degree Fahrenheit, 400 Degree Fahrenheit, 430 Degree Fahrenheit, 460 Degree Fahrenheit; Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved.
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved
Electric Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Rotary Knob Countertop Burner Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
The iSiLER Portable Induction Cooktop is extremely fast, precise and energy-efficient, as its induction technology transfers energy directly into magnetic cookware. It is perfect for smaller kitchens or wherever you need a reliable and convenient way to cook food.
1. This unit will only operate with suitable cookware made from cast iron, enameled or stainless steel. It will not operate when using aluminum, ceramic, copper, glass or Pyrex cookware, or any cookware with a concave base.
2. The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 4 in (10 cm) and no more than 8.7 in (22 cm).
Voltage: 120 V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Material: PP, glass-ceramic plate
Power range: P1-P9 (100-1800 W)
Temperature range: 140-460 F/60-238 C
Power cable length: 1.2 m/3.9 ft
Size: 27 31 6.5 cm/10.6 12.2 2.6 in
Weight: 2.68 kg/5.9 lb
Timer: 0-180 minutes
1 iSiLER Induction Cooktop
1 User Manual
- USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION: Simply turn the control dial to adjust the power level or temperature once the cooktop is powered on; there is no need to worry about inaccurate operation when your hands are greasy or wet; set to your desired power level whenever you like
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power usage from 100 W to 1800 W; the highest setting of 1800 W can easily meet your various cooking requirements such as steaming, boiling, simmering, deep frying, searing and more
- 8 TEMPERATURE LEVELS & INTELLIGENT TIMER: Adjustable temperature ranges from 140 F (60 C) to 460 F (238 C); built-in timer, which ranges from 0 to 180 minutes, can be set to automatically have the appliance shut off
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY & UNIFORMLY HEATED AREA: Suitable for induction cookware with a diameter of 3.9-8.6 in (10-22 cm); 6.7 in (17 cm) cooking zone ensures a large and uniformly heated cooking area
- CHILD SAFETY LOCK & EASY CLEANING: Child safety lock for the ultimate in reliability; premium glass-ceramic plate makes it easy to clean; we provide a 90-day return policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
K&H Domino 2 Burner Induction Ceramic Cooktop 220V INDV-3102
!i! NEW TECHNOLOGY !i!
This technology has been in use for many years by professional chefs and cooks and those who participate in World Championship cooking competitions.
Because of how the induction cooker works and the technology involved, it is possible to warm up or cool down the pot or pan much quicker than conventional cooktops which saves you time and electricity.
Temperature control is very sensitive which provides immediate heat adjustment. Change the setting, and the pot responds instantly. Great for going from a boil to a simmer.
There is 17 power levels which gives you absolute control over cooking temperature. Our induction cooktop is quicker than gas units and also gives you advantages of being able to better control the power and set timers.
Unique design with digital display and touch control.
Chic & noble
SENSOR Touch Control with digital display
Built-In and Free standing
Removable rubber feet
Scratch-resistant ceramic glass
Automatic pot identification
Automatic security disconnection in case of liquid overflow
Simple and easy cleaning
17 Power level per cooking zone
0 - 99 Minutes in 1 Minute interval
Cooking zone 7.9" 7.1" (min. 4.7" up to 9.5")
Dimensions, Weight: 20.1" x 11.6" x 3"; 9.3 lb
Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz
Max. power output: 3100W
2 cooking zone 1850W 1850W (Shared Power)
Green Power = Stand-by under 1Watt
Electric plug not included
ETL/UL safety certified
Our products carry 1 year warranty. In case of malfunction, contact us to start warranty claim. We will either repair or replace it with refurbished or new unit at our discretion. Shipping cost will be covered by us. For customers that are not from USA we will provide necessary parts for their cooktops to be fixed.
- 17 Power level per cooking zone; Great for going from a boil to a simmer
- Designed and Developed in Germany, ETL/UL safety certified
- Power output: 3100W, Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz, NO PLUG
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop
- 1 year warranty; Built-In and Free standing
Induction Cooktop Portable Induction Cooker Smart Touch Sensor, Electric Burner with Countdown Timer and Kids Safety Lock, Aicok
Aicok portable induction cooktop with the safest induction technology, fastest and the most precise method to cook food at a specific temperature like professionals cookers do.
Polished Crystal Plate
Panel Control Sensor
Electronic Overload Protection
Pot Recognition Technology
15 Power Levels:
1.0/100W - 1.5/200W - 2.0/300W - 2.5/400W - 3.0/500W - 3.5/600W - 4.0/700W - 4.5/800W
5.0/900W - 5.5/1000W - 6.5/1100W - 7.0/1200W - 8.0/1300W - 9.0/1400W - 10.0/1500W
15 Temperature Settings ( Farenheit ):
140, 160, 180, 200, 220, 240, 260, 280, 300, 320, 340, 370, 400, 430, 460
Usable and Non-Usable Utensils:
1). Usable Pans
Steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat-bottom pans / pots with diameter from 12 to 26cm.
2). Non-Usable Pans
Heat-resistant glass, ceramic container, copper, aluminum pans / pots. Rounded-Bottom measuring less than 12cm.
Tips: If occurred E0, it means without cooking utensil on the stove top or using an inappropriate cooking utensil.
Solution: Place or replace a suitable pan with a flatted bottomed on the plate.
1.The surface is liable to get hot during use.
2.Do not use the appliance with wet hands, on a wet floor or in damp areas.
3.Carefully read the important precautions in the user manual before using.
Power rate: 1500W
Temperature range: 140F-460F
Timer: Maximum 170mins
The package includes:
1 Aicok Induction Cooker
1 User Manual
1 Manufacturer Warranty 2 Years
- Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop: Digital LED sensor-touch control panel, sensitive to touch and easy to operate. With ultra-thin design, it's lightweight and portable for easy handling and storage. You can use it in the kitchen and outdoor.
- Universal Fit Induction Cooker: Compatible with induction ready cookware, the countertop burner is suitable for STEEL, CAST IRON, ENAMELED IRON, STAINLESS STEEL, FLAT-BOTTOMED SKILLETS/POTS which diameter is from 4.72 to 10.23"(12-26cm). The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if no cookware or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- Various Temperatures and Powers: 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 15 power levels from 100-1500Watts, various function meet your all cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- Timer and Safety Lock: Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; A touch lock feature locks down the controls from kids and animals keeping them safe.
- 2-year Quality Warranty: ETL approved and built to North American Standards. 120V/60Hz AC, 2-year manufacturer's warranty. We offer 24/7 customer service to serve for you.
Max Burton 6000 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop, Black
Induction cooking is a safe method of cooking because there is no open flame or hot cooking element. Additionally, our Induction Cooktop has more heat settings than others on the market, offering greater flexibility in cooking.
- 1800-watt portable single-burner induction cooktop heats instantly
- 10 Power levels; adjustable heat levels range from 140 to 450 degrees F
- Cookware detection and overheat sensors prevent scorching and injury
- 180-minute timer; push-button control panel with LED display
- Measures approximately 14 by 12-3/5 by 2-1/2 inches
Dual 120V Electric Induction Cooker - 1800w Portable Digital Ceramic Countertop Double Burner Cooktop w/ Countdown Timer - Works w/ Stainless Steel Pan / Magnetic Cookware - NutriChef PKSTIND52
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND52
Double Burner Induction Cooktop
Dual Induction Cooktop - Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display, Adjustable Temp SettingsFeatures:
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop - Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display, Adjustable Temp Settings - Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop - Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design - (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones - Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting - High-Powered Heating Elements - Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep - Digital LCD Display Screens - Sensor Touch Controls - Countdown Timer Setting - Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean - Compact & Space-Saving Style - Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption - Safety Certified & Approved - For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans - Technical Specs: - Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt.
- DUAL HEATING ZONES: This kitchen tabletop burner by NutriChef features two top panel circular heating zone with independent adjustable temperature setting so you can cook 2 dishes at the same time
- HIGH POWERED HEATING: This item also features high powered heating elements to make cooking a lot faster than using a traditional gas stove and it quickly heats up for instant food preparation
- TOUCH CONTROL: This countertop cooker is equipped with sensor touch controls and digital LCD display screen for a hassle free cooking and it also has a countdown timer setting for precise cooking
- ENERGY SAVER: This portable heavy duty 120v 1800w electric induction cooktop makes cooking easier and faster. It cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface and the pot which makes it highly energy efficient
True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected]
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150F - 450F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
Induction Cooktop,1800 Watt Portable Induction Burner for Rapid Heating, Induction Cooker with 10 Power/Temperature Settings, Up to 180 mins Built-in Timer, Smart Sensor Touch Panel, Kids Safety Lock
Heats 40 faster
For induction-ready cookware
Compatible with induction-ready cookware such as some stainless steel, cast iron & enameled iron
Smooth surface wipes clean fast
10 power and temperature settings
Easy-to-read digital display
Safety lock feature
180 minute timer
Faster than a typical kitchen smoothtop range or stove when boiling water
How It Works
Induction cooking works through a magnetic field between the induction coils beneath the glass top and the ferrous (iron-containing) material in the cookware. Heat from induction is only produced in the pan itself, not in the glass top. The cooktop will get hot where the pan is placed as a result of the heat transfer from the pan.
Selecting the Right Cookware
Only induction-ready cookware will work with induction cooktops. Cookware must have iron in the bottom of the pan. Place a small kitchen magnet on cookware bottom; if it holds, it is induction cooktop ready. Use only flat-bottom cookware that is 4.7 to 10 inches (10-26 cm) in diameter.
Cookware that works:
Some stainless steel
Enamel cast iron
Enamel on steel
Cookware that will not work:
Aluminum (includes many nonstick pans)
Care and Cleaning:
When finished cooking, turn cooktop off and unplug from outlet. Allow cooktop to cool completely. Wipe cooktop surface with a soft, water-dampened cloth. If further cleaning is needed, wipe cooktop surface with a mixture of water and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners or abrasive sponges on the cooktop.
- Touch Panel Induction Cooktop: Compared with other traditional button panel, the touch panel is more convenient to operate, touch slightly, all finished. And it's more durable than other button panel, no worries of broken because of long-time use.
- Fast Heating Induction Burner: With 1800 watts high power and its electronagnetic system , the cooker boils water fast, perfect for hotpot in winter. 10 gear power and temperature setting, it meets your various cooking need.
- Smart Countertop Burner: Compatible with most of induction cookware, it is suitable for STEEL, CAST IRON, ENAMELED IRON, STAINLESS STEEL, FLAT-BOTTOMED SKILLETS/POTS which diameter is between 4.7 and 10''. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if no cookware or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- Low Noise and Fast Heat Dissipation: Equipped with large cooling fan, the induction cooker dissipates heat soon during working, low frequency fan reduces the noise, it allows you to make breakfast at ease.
- 180min Timer and Child Safety Lock: Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 180 min, let you cook your delicious food in precise time. Long press "LOCK" for 3 sec, the control panel is locked, it prevents children from turning it on by themselves.
Crawford Kitchen 1800W Double Digital Induction Cooktop Portable Countertop Design & Easy To Clean New Touch Panel Controls (Double)
The Crawford Kitchen 1800W single and dual element induction cooktops have more power, and more features, to make cooking quicker and more convenient than ever before. And with a touch sensitive glass control panel, clean up is as simple as wiping the surface.
With 1800W of total power, it can cook your favorite meals quicker and bring pots and pans to working temperature faster than other models on the market. It also features 8 temperature settings (from 140F to 460F) and 8 power output settings (from 200W to 1800W). You decide if you want to use the temperature settings or the power output settings to control the cooking action. This means that you will be able to make delicious recipes with great precision and repeat-ability. Other features such as a 4 hour digital timer let you "set-and-forget" your slow cooked meals.
Please Note: The dual element cooktop has 1800W of total power, meaning if one element is set to 600W, then the second one has to be set to less than 1200W (combined total can not exceed 1800W)
The greenest way to cook = Rapid induction heating directly heats metals in pots and pans
ETL rated for safe usage
High efficiency design, less expensive to operate than traditional electric cooktops
Durable crystal glass plate
Fully digital touch controls (no buttons to wear out, and easy to clean)
8 temperature settings: 140F, 212F, 260F, 300F, 350F, 390F, 425F, 460F
8 power level settings: 200W, 500W, 700W, 900W, 1100W, 1300W, 1600W, 1800W
Built in timer can be set for up to 4 hours in 1 minute increments
Touch panel lock function
Built-in cooling fan
4' power cord
26" x 15.5" x 2.5"
- SAFE: Built-In pot detection safeguard prevents unit from operating without pot
- EASY TO CLEAN: Oversized cooling fan helps keep glass top cool, preventing spilled foods from sticking and burning in
- PORTABLE: Lightweight compact design allows you to bring the cooktop wherever you need cook a quick and healthy meal
- EFFICIENT: By directly heating the metal in pans, there is no heat loss as there would be with a typical electric range, allowing you to cook foods quicker and at a lower overall cost
- CRYSTAL GLASS: Ultra durable black crystal glass top resists knicks and scratches, keeping your cooktop looking great over time
- Boy potty seat
- Jordan shoes to play basketball in
- Power steering pump stop leak
- Anti gravity chair
- Crib matress
- Camping gloves
- Blowers on the market