Fantasy Baseball for Smart People: How to Use Math and Psychology to Win at DFS
"Jonathan uses the latest data from daily fantasy sports, and beyond, to provide unique insights and actionable tips for every type of player. This book is completely fresh and maybe his best. Its Moneyball for DFS.
- CSURAM88, DraftKings 1MM Champion
Theres been a shift in the DFS industry; more than ever, top players are utilizing game theory, psychology, and advanced modeling to predict player performance and ownership in order to find an edge.
In Fantasy Baseball for Smart People: How to Use Math and Psychology to Win at DFS, youll have access to all of the latest daily fantasy baseball dataperformance analytics, ownership percentages, and moreas well as simple ways to implement the numbers and exploit public biases to make money.
Youll learn how to:
- Predict ownership (with brand new ownership percentages)
- Use new advanced batted ball data to find a huge untapped edge
- Exploit Vegas lines
- Benefit from others mistakes
How to Use Math and Psychology to Win at DFS is your guide to competing with daily fantasy baseballs elite.
Fantasy Baseball for Smart People: The Art (and Science) of Being Contrarian in DFS
The daily fantasy sports marketplace is rapidly changing, and theres currently more incentive than ever to be a contrarian DFS player. But what does a true contrarian strategy look like, and what are the smartest ways to go against the grain?
In Fantasy Baseball for Smart People: The Art (and Science) of Being Contrarian in DFS, Jonathan Bales maps out your plan of attack, providing equal parts strategy and analytics to help you become a profitable player. From the philosophy of antifragility to innovative stacking techniques to weather-adjusted ballpark stats, youll learn both the art and science of daily fantasy baseball.
Using historical data on what actually works on daily fantasy sites like DraftKings and FanDuel, The Art (and Science) of Being Contrarian in DFS is built on the premise that the best DFS players test their beliefs and constantly adapt in an ever-changing landscape. This book will teach you the tenants necessary to evolve, survive and thrive in DFS.
Fantasy Baseball Website SWOT Analysis Plus Business Plan
Our Fantasy Baseball Website SWOT Analysis will provide you with the comprehensive documentation that you will need in order to determine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that your business will face as your develop or expand your business operations. Our product also includes a full business plan specific for a Fantasy Baseball Website. This business plan has been developed in MS Word/Excel and is appropriate for seeking start up or expansion capital from an investor, bank, SBA program, or grant company. The MS Excel and MS Word components can be completely customized for your needs. The business plan also features a completely automated table of contents as well as industry research that is specific for a Fantasy Baseball Website.
- Three different SWOT Analysis templates specific for a Fantasy Baseball Website.
- 9 Chapter Business Plan (MS Word) - Full Industry Research - and Financials!
- Plus get a 425 Page SBA Approved Lender Directory!
- Delivered as CD-ROM.
- Easy to Use MS Excel 3 Year Financial Model with Instructions.
Fantasy Baseball Website Business Plan, Marketing Plan, How to Guide, and Funding Directory
This package provides you with a complete package with the tools that you will need to start and expand your Fantasy Baseball Website. With the business plan template, you will receive a 9 chapter plan in MS Word (with associated MS Excel financial template) that you can use to acquire capital from banks, finance companies, investors, or grant companies. The 8 chapter marketing plan will assist you in determining the best ways to reach your intended audience for your Fantasy Baseball Website. You will also receive a How to Start a Fantasy Baseball Website Guide that will showcase the startup issues that you will need to deal with as you progress through the business development process. Additionally, you will receive 3 different SWOT Analysis templates that are going to want to be seen by potential funding sources. You will receive a 425 page funding source directory that has been completed on a state by state basis. Finally, you will get a PowerPoint Presentation for your business!
- 9 Chapter Business Plan (MS Word and Excel) - Full Industry Research
- 8 Chapter Marketing Plan (MS Word and Excel)
- 425 Page Funding Directory!
- Everything you Need to Know About Starting a Fantasy Baseball Website (How To Guide)
- PowerPoint Presentation Included!
- Instant scores and updates on your favorite teams, right next to the biggest games of the day.
- Breaking news and analysis across hundreds of league and team clubhouses, all powered by ESPN's authoritative newsroom.
- Add, edit, and remove favorite teams quickly and easily for a customized experience throughout.
- Listen live to in-game audio on ESPN Radio right from the app.
- Stream events on ESPN networks, including MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball games and more.
- Subscribe to ESPN for thousands of live events. Get games from around the sports world, both live and on-demand, along with access to ESPN's best films and new exclusive shows.
Rookie of the Year
Platinum Series Baseball
Platinum Series Baseball is a new baseball strategy game that allows you to create a fantasy roster of players by adding Player Packs to build your ultimate team of All Stars. Platinum series baseball is easy to set up and get started. Each manager selects their team, making your starting pitcher, lineup and batting order, even determining time of day and the weather on game day. The offensive manager rolls the dice for the batters and the defensive manager should roll for the fielders when applicable. The decisions of the manager and the luck of the roll will always affect the outcome. The full Platinum Series Baseball game includes: 30 player cards, three 10-Sided dice, player card stands, game board, score card, and instructions. Unlock the advanced features for free online.
- Platinum series baseball is easy to set up and get started
- Allows you to create a fantasy roster of players by adding player packs
- Game includes: 30 player cards, three 10-Sided dice, player card stands, game board, score card and instructions
Fantasy Baseball Website Marketing Plan and Business Plan
Marketing your Fantasy Baseball Website business is a difficult task, and as such it is imperative that you have a well developed marketing plan. This product includes a full 8 chapter Fantasy Baseball Website marketing plan as well as a 9 chapter business plan if you need to raise capital from a third party. Since 2005, BizPlanDB and its parent company have developed several hundred marketing plans and business plans that have helped small businesses market their companies to the general public while also helping individuals raise more than 450,000,000 of capital.
- 8 Chapter Complete Marketing Plan (MS Word)!
- Easy to Use MS Excel Marketing and Financial Models!
- Includes a 9 Chapter Business Plan (MS Word and MS Excel) - Full Industry Research - Investor/Bank Ready!
- Delivered as CD-ROM.
- Easy to Use Instructions for the Software and the Marketing and Business Planning Process!
SPXUBZ Wall Tapestry Green Hand Paint Tree Vintage Watercolor Forest Fog DIY Projects Sites Any Area Wall Hanging Decoration Soft Fabric Tapestry Perfect Print for House Rooms
High quality home decoration, light weight, vivid color, various sizes, beautiful tapestry, suitable for indoor rooms
- Digital Printing,Cotton Fabric
- SIZE=59.1"x59.1"(150cm * 150cm)
- Creative Design Great Gift
- Dry cleaning or washing with cold water,do not use chlorine bleach
- Makes a great wall hanging, tablecloth, beach cover up, Dorm, couch cover or window curtain other Home Dcor purposes
Power Ball: Anatomy of a Modern Baseball Game
Winner of the 2018 CASEY Award for Best Baseball Book of the Year.
The former ESPN columnist and analytics pioneer dramatically recreates an action-packed 2017 game between the Oakland As and eventual World Series Champion Houston Astros to reveal the myriad ways in which Major League Baseball has changed over the last few decades.
On September 8, 2017, the Oakland As faced off against the Houston Astros in a game that would signal the passing of the Moneyball mantle. Though this was only one regular season game, the match-up of these two teams demonstrated how Major League Baseball has changed since the early days of Athletics general manager Billy Beane and the publication of Michael Lewis classic book.
Over the past twenty years, power and analytics have taken over the game, driving carefully calibrated teams like the Astros to victory. Seemingly every pitcher now throws mid-90s heat and studiously compares their mechanics against the ideal. Every batter in the lineup can crack homers and knows their launch angles. Teams are relying on unorthodox strategies, including using power-losingpurposely tanking a few seasons to get the best players in the draft.
As he chronicles each inning and the unfolding drama as these two teams continually trade the leadculminating in a 9-8 Oakland victory in the bottom of the ninthNeyer considers the players and managers, the front office machinations, the role of sabermetrics, and the current thinking about what it takes to build a great team, to answer the most pressing questions fans have about the sport today.
- Winter coats for kids
- Saucepans 2017
- Double cylinder deadbolt
- Place to buy a crock pot
- Batting cage nets
- Gun range headphones
- Pet upright vacuum cleaner