JBL GT7-6C 6.5" 2-Way GT7-Series Component Speaker System-Set of 2
6.5" 2-Way GT7-Series Component Speaker System. 4 ohms impedance. Frequency Response: 50-20,000 Hz. Top-mount Depth: 2 3/8". Sensitivity: 92dB. Grills included.
- 6.5" GT7 Series 2-Way Component Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 300 watts per pair / RMS: 100 watts per pair
- Polypropylene Plus One cone
- Foam surround
- 1-3/16" PEI edge driven dome tweeter
- Frequency Response50Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)150W
2-Way Custom Component Speaker System - 6.5 400 Watt Component with Electroplated Steel Basket, Butyl Rubber Surround & 40 Oz Magnet Structure - Wire Installation Hardware Set Included - Pyle PLG6C
Pyle Model : PLG6C
6.5'' 2-Way Component Speaker System
6.5'' 400 Watt 2-Way Custom Component System
Get in gear with the Pyle Gear series These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. You'll be blasting your tunes and rocking the block with this component speaker kit. It includes one pair of 6.5' mid-bass speakers, one pair of 0.5' tweeters, one pair of passive crossover devices, a wiring kit, grills, and installation hardware - it's a perfect way to upgrade and expand the range of your factory system. The mid-bass speakers pump with 400 watts of power and fit in most OEM locations. The 100-watt, 0.5' silk dome tweeters have three mounting options and a frequency response from 1.3 to 22 kHz. Use the passive crossover networks to separate the signal from your headunit between the mid-bass and tweeter speakers for a richer, more accurate sound. You'll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
- 6.5" MID-BASS SPEAKERS: The 6.5-inch woofer features an eye-catching yellow color poly injection cone. Non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and ensures that the product will last for a long period of time
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: Listening to good music while on the road has never been this good. The component audio speaker has high-temperature ASV voice coil which provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage
- HEAVY DUTY COMPONENT: The 40 oz magnet structure, special electroplated steel basket, and 0.5" silk dome tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 90 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response. It features standard 6.5" size that fits OEM locations
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Allows 3 mounting options - flush, surface or angle. This 4 ohm component also features a mounting depth of 2.65", ensuring your speakers will stay in place
- WIRING KIT INCLUDED: This audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today's cars. Includes grills, wires and mounting hardware. Midrange tweeter helps to provide smooth & loud sound
- 400-watt 2-way custom component system includes pair of woofers, tweeters, and crossovers
- 6.5-inch woofers with yellow poly injection cones and butyl rubber surrounds
- 0.5-inch silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets and multiple mounting options
- Pair of passive crossover networks with 12 dB/octave slope
- 50 Hz to 22 kHz overall frequency response
Infinity REF6520CX 2-Way Component System ( With Edge-Driven Textile Tweeters - Pair,6.5" 540W Reference Series ), 1 Pack
Plus one woofer cone . Edge-driven, textile tweeters . Manufactured in USA. The product is of good quality.
- Plus one woofer cone
- Edge-driven, textile tweeters
- Manufactured in USA
Rockford R165-S R1 Prime 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component Speaker System
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle!
- 19 AWG stamped steel frame
- Mica injected polypropylene cone
- Includes grilles & mounting hardware
CT Sounds Strato 5.25 inch Component Full Range Car Speaker Set - Pair
The strata speakers are an excellent choice when you want something with excellent sound for your system. These eye-catching speakers will have your ears thanking you with their impressive power handling. This means that you'll be able to play any genre of music as loud as you want with no distortion and will great tonal accuracy.
- Ct sounds strata 5.25" (pair)
- 5.25" full range component speaker set
- 19mm silk dome tweeter (pair)
- Crossover network (pair)
- 5.25" car speakers
Pioneer TS-A1306C 5-1/4" Component Speaker Package
Pioneer’s next generation of ts-a Series speakers offer improved bass and Dynamic range, higher power handling and a new cosmetic design. The ts-a speakers are designed to replace the vehicle’s factory installed speakers and produce improved sound quality at exceptional value. The ts-a line includes a new highly rigid multilayer MICA matrix cone structure for a wider dispersion of sound with deeper bass, and a new tweeter designed to deliver an improved range of mid to high frequencies and produce optimized sound at higher volumes. The technology improvements offer better performance, enhanced sound quality and the ability to play a larger variety of popular music with heavy bass including hip hop, dubstep, and alternative rock.
- Power handling: peak: 300 watts per pair/ RMS: 150 watts per pair
- Recommended power range: 10 - 75 watts RMS per channel
- Passive Crossover network
- Multilayer mica matrix cone
- Elastic polymer Surround
Kenwood KFC-P710PS 280 Watts Performance Series 6-1/2" Component Speakers
280 Watts Performance Series 6-1/2 Component Speakers
- Kenwood 6.5" Component System 280 Watts Max
CERWIN VEGA XED650C 6.5-Inch 300 Watts Max 2-Way Component Speaker Set
* Balanced Metal Dome .75-inch CV Tweeter * Piezo .75-inch Add-On Tweeter Kit * Power Handling: 300W MAX . * Woofer / Tweeter (in. mm) 6.5"(165mm) / 1.0 (25.4mm). * Mounting Diameter: 4.96" (126mm). * Mounting Depth: 2.2" (52.8mm). * Frequency Response: 60Hz-18Khz /-3dB. * Sensitivity: 93dB. * Vent Dimensions: Curvilinear Poly Cone.
- XED series
- Curvilinear Poly Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
Pair Rockville RV65.2C 6.5" Component Car Speakers 750 Watts/140w RMS CEA Rated
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite magnets. The RV series speakers are designed with superior SPL response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97 of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state out-of-this-world wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
Top of the line components!
Rockville speakers only use the best sourced components. We use efficient and high powered magnets along with aluminum voice coils wound with 100 oxygen free copper. We pay attention to every detail ensuring you get the best sound in your car.
- Rockville RV65.2C 6.5"/6" Component car speakers (pair). Peak Power Rating: 750 Watts per Pair / 375 Watts Each. CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 140 Watts per Pair / 70 Watts Each. Injection Molded Polypropylene woofer cone gives amazing bass and mids.
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround. 1.2" PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs. Flush and surface mounting tweeter options. Fine-tuned 2-Way Crossover, 12db/Octave Roll Off. Ferro Fluid Cooled Tweeter Magnet. Steel high quality basket.
- Rubber magnet boot cover. Frequency response: 34-22,000 Hz. Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1w/1m. Mount depth: 2.17". Impedance: 4 Ohm. Grilles included. Aluminum voice coils. 100 oxygen free copper voice coil windings.
- Black electro-plated T-yoke and washers. Cotton spider material. Copper terminals. Cutout diameter: 4.92". Magnet: 8 Oz Y25 magnet. Magnet dimensions: 80mm x 12mm. Fs: 95.37 hz. Re: 3.6 OHM. Qes: 1.494. Qts: 0.864. Qms: 2.049. Fits 6" and 6.5" openings.
- Top mounting depth of woofer: 2.17" Inch. Bottom mounting depth of woofer: 2.6" inch (This measures the speaker from top to bottom). Top mounting depth of tweeter: 0.79". Bottom mounting depth of tweeter: 1.18". Tweeter mounting diameter: 1.93".
(2) Pairs MB QUART FSB216 6.5" 280 Watt Car Audio Component Speakers
The ideal balance of a high end car audio system requires the perfect mix of speaker tone, deep bass impact and clean undistorted power. With MB Quart we make it simple to develop the impeccable Formula for a great sounding system. The Formula line offers a high end sound quality though a full line of aluminum dome tweeters with polypropylene cone speakers. These components can be matched with 400 watt peak power, dual 4 ohm subwoofers to command the deep bass frequencies all powered by the Q-Stasis circuitry amplifiers in the Formula line up.
- Pair MB Quart FKB169 6x9" 300 Watt Coaxial Car Speakers. RMS Power Handling: 75 Watts (Per Speaker) / 150 Watts (Per Pair). Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts (Per Speaker) / 300 Watts (Per Pair). Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms. Frequency Response: 46 Hz - 20 kHz. Sensitivity: 88 dB. Crossover Point: 1 kHz 3K. Crossover Slope: 12 dB. Tweeter Dome Material: Aluminum dome tweeters deliver great sound with increased reliability.
- Speaker Surround: Butyl rubber surrounds provide durability and deeper mid-bass impact. Voice Coil: Pure Copper voice coil creates a strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion. Voice Coil Former: Kapton voice coil former is lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat. Spider: Natural fiber allows flexibility while the infused epoxy gives strength during the manufacturing process.
- Cone Material: Lightweight thermal-formed polypropylene cones enable faster midrange response. Surround/Cone Coupling: The cone/surround connection utilizes a high temp adhesive which assure the cone and surround do not separate in high power uses or extremes of weather. Gasket: A textured ABS gasket assures a rigid linear seal to the mounting surface.
- Tinsel Leads: Highly conductive while remaining flexible during high power applications. Cooling System: Over-coil cooling system allows air exchange over the voice coil through the spider. Internal Crossover: 6 dB internal crossover integrated into the design to assure smooth midrange to tweeter frequency transitions. Frame: Heavy gauge progressive-die stamped steel frames for ultimate rigidity.
- Motor: Ferrite magnet motor creates a strong magnetic field while remaining small enough to fit nearly every application. Connectors: Use spade connectors or solder direct for the best connection. Tweeters: 1 inch tweeters produce clear highs while handling plenty of power without sound harsh. Mounting Diameter/Cut Out: 8.64" x 5.98" inches. Outside Diameter: 10.35" x 7.20" inches. Mounting Depth/Chassis Depth: 3.35" inches.
- Wrist rest for gaming
- Utility knives
- Color corrector for red skin
- 2.5 inch muffler
- Biscuit joiner 2018
- Pc headset under 100
- Jog bra