DEWALT DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand with Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
Heavy duty work stand, with miter saw mounting brackets, compact design, 36" wide, allows easy transport & storage, 1000 lb capacity each handles the toughest jobs, lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to & from the jobsite, legs provide superior support & fold for easy storage, leg lock levers allow for fast & easy set up, transport latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together, includes miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2' Beam extends to support up to 16' Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won't scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150" W x 32" H when fully extended, 72" W x 6" H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
BORA Portamate PM-4000 - Heavy Duty Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Attach Tool Mounting Bars
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish quickly, easily, and safely. Whether its a jobsite or your driveway, youll appreciate being able to work exactly where you need to. This is a contractor grade miter saw stand, but priced for the homeowner. But dont let the low cost fool you this is a high quality piece of equipment, with tubular steel construction, and a whopping 500lb capacity, so you can handle the big jobs with ease. The quick attach mounts make attaching and detaching the saw simple, and the adjustable 13 tall material supports can be in or out to support material ten feet long. But heres the kicker its not only lightweight, but it folds up for easy transport and storage, making this one of the most versatile miter saw stands on the market. An optional Wheel Kit is available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra tool mounts (PM-7002 20-in long and can be adjusted along the width to fit most saws) are also available allowing you to expand the use of your stand to other tools in your shop.
- A cut above - the Bora Porta mate PM-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you'll find for miter saws or chop saws. Constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, This rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. And is compatible with Miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- Cut out for convenience - setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. Folded size is 43. 5" W x 20" D x 6. 5" H and Weighs only 30 lbs. without a saw.
- Switch gears & mount add tools - quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly - hardware is included. Additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your PM-4000 stand.
- Makes the cut - our PM-4000 saw stand was specially designed to provide the ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches, so professional contractors and day's can work safely and comfortably while making cuts with absolute precision and secure stability.
- Any way you cut it - Buy with confidence knowing that you are backed by our 1-year . If for any reason, you're not 100 satisfied with your purchase, let US know, and we'll make it right.
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand
Versatile and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand pairs heavy-duty aluminum construction with innovative details. It keeps your work at an ideal height while helping you keep work pieces under control for accurate cuts. Plus, at just 33 pounds with folding legs and convenient heavy-duty wheels, it is built for easy transport.
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20 less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
Bosch Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B
Bosch expanded Its patented and award-winning technology to develop and introduce the new Gravity-Rise T4B portable Miter saw stand. Smart, durable and simple to use, professionals never need to worry about how to setup or carry their Miter saw ever again. The T4B features the same bosch-patented Gravity-Rise system as the industry's award winning TS2000 Gravity-Rise Table saw stand. Unlike other Miter saw stands, the Bosch Gravity-Rise system is practically effortless and allows for Rapid set-up.
- ADJUSTABLE: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented Gravity Rise System designed for rapid set up and easy breakdown, taking the toughest jobs to the next level.
- CAPACITY: The Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand has up to 18 feet of material capacity, the highest capacity among fully portable units
- PORTABLE: Built with 8-Inch pneumatic wheels for ease of transport over jobsite terrain with even the heaviest miter saws attached.
- UNIVERSAL: Featuring Rapid Release tool mounts - for use with most major competitors' miter saws
- DURABLE: Equipped with adjustable leveling feet for stability and durability on uneven surfaces
WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
Remember when you could adequately support both your miter saw and your workpiece? With the WEN Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand, youll have a sturdy and reliable support system for all your sawing needs. Three pre-mounted 120V outlets provide you up to 15 amps of power, meeting the needs of saws and tools of all sizes. Two 8-inch never flat wheels combine with foldable design for a safe and easy transportation and storage solution. The sliding arms extend anywhere from 32 to 79 inches in width, providing support for boards up to 10.5 feet long. Quick-release brackets tightly lock the miter saw in place for simple installation and adjustments. The 1-1/2-inch-diameter steel frame provides over 330 pounds of support to your saw and materials while the powder-coated finish prevents corrosion and marring to the stands body. Adjust the height of the detachable rollers to best match the specific requirements of your project. Both rollers also operate as work stops, helping make consistent and even cuts every time. The universal design allows for compatibility with the majority of miter saws on the market, including the entire WEN miter saw series. If you want to know whether or not your particular miter saw will fit onto the WEN Rolling Miter Saw Stand, simply measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes. If this distance is less than 15 inches and on a centerline, the stand will fit. And because its a WEN product, your miter saw stand comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all WEN miter saws
- Collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- Sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- Extend the support arms anywhere from 32 to 79 inches to support boards up to 10.5 feet long
- Includes three onboard 15A 120V outlets, two height adjustable rollers, quick-release brackets, two table extensions, a powder-coated finish and a two-year warranty
Hitachi UU240F Hitachi UU240F Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand,
The Hitachi Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12" sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface. The quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand. The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Work supports can extend up to 95.5 inches to support longer material if needed. The easily adjustable material stops that are installed at each end facilitate repetitive cutting applications. Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport the saw and stand even the roughest of job sites.
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs. Compatible With: Height Maximum 34-29/32 inches
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12" sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Tool-less height adjustment of material supports for quick and easy set-up
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Installed material stops are adjustable for repetitive cutting applications
- Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport even while the saw is mounted
- Weighs only 50lbs for stability and easy transport
- Includes Anchor Plates, Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
PROTOCOL Equipment 67106 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation
Youre all about earning sweat equity, but to be efficient on the job, you need equipment that will work as hard as you. Good thing the PROTOCOL Equipment WS-077 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation always outperforms its competitors. Constructed of high-grade and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel, this stand has a 500 pound weight capacity and the adjustable tool mount brackets work with most brands of miter saws and other bench-top tools. The tool mounts have a sliding rail that lets you adjust the center of gravity of any mounted tool and create a steady foundation while cutting. The tubular, powder-coated steel legs are capped for use on finished surfaces and have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down. One pair of legs feature fold-down storage brackets that can hold a variety of builder materials. The top width adjusts from 35-inches to 77-inches, allowing for an extensive workload. There's a convenient carrying handle and sturdy wheels that make transporting this workstation effortless.
PROTOCOL tools are designed to exceed the requirements of entry-level pro contractors and DIY customers shopping in select retailers.
- PORTABLE WORKSTATION - Portable wheeled workstation with adjustable tool mount brackets and extendable material supports
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH - Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- 2 MATERIAL SUPPORTS - 2 adjustable material supports each feature an end stop to make quick work of repeat cuts
- FOLDING LEGS - Folding legs have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down and on one side feature fold-down material storage brackets
- ADJUSTABLE TOP WIDTH - Infeed and outfeed material supports adjust from a compact 35-inches to a maximum of 77-inches
- CAPPED FEET - Capped feet on each support leg allow use on finished surfaces without damaging them
Makita WST06 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand
The WST06 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand is a versatile and portable solution for increased mobility. It has a compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for less weight (only 33.7 lbs.), with transport wheels and side handle that allows the miter saw and stand to be transported around the job site. The WST06has material support extensions that extend up to 100-1/2 with a maximum supported weight of 500 lbs. The durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for increased speed on repetitive cuts. The folding legs allow for easy transport and compact storage (45-1/4 folded). The stand is the perfect companion to a Makita miter saw for a broad range of trades including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, cabinet manufacturers, closet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, stair installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class job site miter saw stand.
- Compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for job site portability; weighs only 33.7 lbs
- Large solid rubber wheels and side handle allow the stand with miter saw attached to be easily transported around the job site (miter saw not included)
- Material support extensions extend to 100-1/2" and support up to 500 lbs. For increased cutting efficiency
- "Tool-less" adjustable miter saw bracket levers for easier installation/adjustment/removal of saw
- Durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for efficient repetitive cuts
Tomax Miter Saw Stand Quick Attach Tool Mounting Lightweight Portable
Open size: length: 37-76 inch width: 21 inch height: 32-36 inch
Package size(inch): 35.83 X 9.84 X 5.91
Loading Capacity: 330 lbs/150kg
Length adjustable: 37-76 inch
Height adjustable: 32-36 inch
Package weight: 10.8 kg
TOMAX is a fully integrated enterprise, incorporating technology, research and development, manufacturing and marketing functions. We have over 10 years production experience in circular saw blades, abrasives and diamond tools.
- Saw stand can hold up to 330 lbs, ideal for most saws.
- Very stable and not easy to fall over. 4 legs adjustable for an uneven floor
- Lightweight, only 22lbs, Quick-Fold Design and for Easy Storage and Portability
- Quick Attach saw mounts allow you to easily mount your saw or other tools for fast setup and take down -- hardware is included
- 1-year warranty, 100 risk-free satisfaction guarantee
- Cycling camera 2017
- Picnic basket reviews
- Tool to apply foundation
- Great grandma gift
- Laser level review
- Bluetooth speaker with fm radio
- Rated food sealer