DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10 In. Portable Worm Drive Table Saw
We're bringing something to the table that pros have wanted for a whilethe world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field Motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, you get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite.
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque.
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 in. rip capacity and 3-1/2 in. depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 lbs.Table Material:Aluminum
Craftsman Evolv 15 Amp 10 In. Table Saw 28461
Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manualThe Craftsman 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every timePotent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cutEasy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and cornersAdvanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe packageUpper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching actionSpreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safeFence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustmentLarge 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and smallPush stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter freeDurable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working heightLarge, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick controlRack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the flySetup: some assembly requiredBlade, Use:Arbor Size:5/8 in.Guides & Instructions:Owner's Manual:YesGeneral Features:Table Material:Die cast aluminumTable Tilt Range:0-45 deg.Certifications:UL Listed:YesProduct Overview:Item Weight (lbs.):50.0Portability:Can be relocatedGeneral Warranty:1 yearStyle:BenchTable Saw Style:Bench Top Table SawWheeled:No WheelsPackage Contents:Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade GuardFence Type - Open text:RipCord:Cord Length (ft.):6Cutting Tool:Maximum Cut Depth:3Rip Scale:YesDimensions:Width (in.):26Depth (in.):17Height (in.):36Table Height From Floor (In):36Maximum Cut Depth at 45 (in):2.5Maximum Cut Depth at 90 (in):3
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
Hitachi C10RJ 10" 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw with 35" Rip Capacity and Fold and Roll Stand
High power 15-amp motor generates 4,500 RPM to rip through hardwoods quickly and with ease. Adjustable rip fence is fast, smooth and accurate and allows up to a 35 rip right capacity. 22 x 28-3/4 table top surface conveniently offers ample work space. Large cutting capacity offers a wide range of useful cuts 3-1/8 at 90; 2-1/4 at 45 Soft start and electric brake for increased safety and productivity Fold and roll stand for convenience, stability and maximum portability. On-board storage keeps tools and parts organized and easily accessible. Rear outfeed support to assist when cutting larger material. 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10" 40-Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3-1/8" (at 0 degree) to 2-1/4" (at 45 degrees)
- 28-3/4" x 22" working table top with out feed support of 28-3/4" x 2" for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" of ripping capacity to the right and 22" to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing
SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
Skil 3410-02 10" Table SawSkil 3410-02 10" Table Saw Features: Table saw Heavy duty folding stand for fast setup and easy transport Cut height capacity cuts through 4 times materials Self aligning rip fence for accurate measurements Miter gauge guides work pieces when making cross cuts EZ view measurement system for accurate settings On tool storage for all accessories and guarding system Die cast aluminum table Includes 3410 table saw
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport. Bevel Angle Range:0 to 47
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence for accurate measurements
- EZ view measurement system for accurate settings.Cord Length:6 feet
ShopSeries RK7240.1 13-Amp 10" Table Saw with Stand
The ShopSeries 10" Table Saw with Stand is equipped with a 13-amp motor, making it ideal for powering through a variety of woodworking jobs such as cutting wood for cabinet doors, frames, or other DIY projects. With a 25" x 20" die-cast aluminum table offering over 400 square inches of work space and a sturdy metal leg stand, this table saw is rugged yet light for easy transport. The 10" adjustable depth tungsten carbide blade bevels to 45 degrees, allowing it to cut up to 3" at 90 degrees and up to 2-1/2" at 45 degrees. The quick-release rip fence, push stick, and miter gauge help you get the perfect cut every pass, while the large safety on/off switch provides enhanced control and operator safety. This table saw also features an integrated dust collection port for easy clean up. The ShopSeries 10" Table Saw comes with a 2 year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. Built for performance and value, ShopSeries brings superior engineering and design to a line of power tools designed to last. Reliability, ease of use, precision and innovative features are all here to aid the user in completing their projects with speed and quality. From DIY-ers to homeowners, ShopSeries tools will get the job done right.
- Powerful, lightweight 13-amp table saw ideal for a variety of woodworking projects
- Die-cast aluminum table offers over 400 square inches of work space
- Features a 10" adjustable depth tungsten carbide blade that bevels to 45 degrees
- Quick-release rip fence, push stick, and miter gauge provide greater stability and precision
- 2 year limited warranty protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Product for razor burn
- Bar soaps
- Nike mens shoes
- Work walkie talkies
- Hand operated can opener
- Perfumes to attract a woman
- Luminous face powder