The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World Trivia: A Ride-by-Ride Exploration of the History, Facts, and Secrets Behind the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom
Test your knowledge of Disney's little-known facts and history!
You've been to Disney World hundreds of times and can rattle off the entire spiel for the Jungle Cruise from memory, but how much do you really know about these imaginative theme parks and their attractions? From the fastest rides and the tallest sculptures to the parks' enchanting history and hidden gems, this trivia challenge doesn't miss a single detail - no matter how small. Full of Disney's best-kept secrets and facts, you will spend hours racking your brain trying to figure out answers to questions such as, "What is the name of the award Walt Disney created for special Cast Members?" and "What is so special about the dentures Dr. Winch is promoting at Country Bear Jamboree?"
A treasure trove of challenging Disney World trivia, this book is guaranteed to stump even the biggest Mickey Mouse fan!
12 Rides at Walt Disney World That Scare Chickens and Delight Thrill Seekers: Should You Ride Them? (Part of the Building Blocks for a Great Disney Vacation Series Book 9)
While Walt Disney World isn't exactly known for the terrifying nature of its thrill rides, it has a few attractions that pack a punch. They're not as intimidating as the roller coasters and other thrill rides at parks like Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and and Busch Gardens in Tampa, but if you're timid or prone to motion sickness, they might make you think twice. If you like your rides on the scary side, then you'll want to check them out.
"12 Rides at Walt Disney World That Scare Chickens and Delight Thrill Seekers: Should You Ride Them?" is a guide for both chickens and adrenaline junkies, as it gives full details on the most thrilling Walt Disney World attractions at all four theme parks. You'll get details on rides at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom that will help you decide if they're worth your while. This ebook describes the ride experience, restraint system, and height requirements.
If you're bringing kids on your Walt Disney World vacation, this book is a valuable guide to help you decide what's appropriate for them and what might be a bit too much.
You'll read about 12 major rides, and there's also a bonus section that covers other attractions at each of the four theme parks if they have elements that might be scary or motion sickness-inducing for some people.
The author, Barb Nefer, lives next door to Walt Disney World and has ridden these rides multiple times. In addition to the "Building Blocks for a Great Disney Vacation" series of ebooks, she also writes the "99 Cent Knowledge" and "Theme Park in Your Pocket" series, covering Orlando and Central Florida theme parks and attractions.
Barb's other books are:
Building Blocks for a Great Disney Vacation Series:
15 Tips for Saving Money on Your Disney Cruise Line Vacation
25 Tips for Visiting Disney World With Babies, Toddlers, and Young Kids
10 Disney Cruise Line Tips for Adults & 7 Ways to Tell if Disney Ships Are Right For You
10 Money-Saving Tips for Your Walt Disney World Vacation
Walt Disney World Character Meals and Fun Restaurants: Where to Find Them, How to Book Them, and What to Expect
The 10 Best Tips For Beating Lines at Walt Disney World: Easy Ways to Shorten Your Waits
20 Things You Never Knew You Could Do At Walt Disney World
A Complete Guide to the Disney Dream Cruise Ship: Everything You Need to Know For a Magical Sailing
99 Cent Knowledge Travel Series:
10 Ways to Build Excitement For a Walt Disney World Family Vacation
Non Series Books:
Fact or Fiction? 20 Urban Legends, Ghost Stories, Rumors & Secrets of Walt Disney World
Mickey Mouse is My Neighbor: Living Next Door to Disney World in Celebration Florida
How to See Walt Disney World Like a Local
Legoland Florida for Adults: 12 Tips to Enjoy Your Trip
Five Steps to Your Own Internet Travel Agency
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2012 (Unofficial Guides)
- With nearly 13 million visitors, the original Disneyland Park still ranks as one of America's Top 25 Visited Sites according to Forbes Traveler.
- Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure continue a 1 billion dollar expansion with new attractions based on the successful Pixar films- new attractions already added to the park include Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Toy Story Mania, World of Color, and coming soon Goofy's Sky School and The Little Mermaid- Ariel's Undersea Adventure scheduled to debut in Spring 2011.
- In 2012, Disney's California Adventure is scheduled to continue with a 12 acre expansion adding a new land to the park based on the Pixar animated film, Cars.
Disney/WDW Hollywood Studio's Tower of Terror W/Mickey Pin
This pin features Mickey Mouse in elevator at the Walt Disney World Hollywood Studio'sTower of Terror. The pin has a dark blue background with Gold lettering it reads Twilight Zone then has Mickey coming out of the elevator with a scared face and has up in the air . the reads Tower of Terror. it has lighting bolts coming down from Mickey's hands back of pinofficial pin trading 2008(c)Disney ChinaIf you have any questions please ask me
- Walt Disney World Tower of Terror
- Disney Twight Light Zone Tower of Terror
- Mickey Mouse at Tower of Terror
Great Movie Ride 15 Oz White Ceramic
- CAPS: The glass is printed in accordance with modern digital technology, proudly designed and printed in the United States, covered with shade covering the whole cup, made of 100 high quality ceramic. will impress the user, high durability that lasts for years of use. Art prints around and large C handles for comfort. Very unique, dynamic and fun.
- MEANING: When looking for a gift on Valentine's Day, a birthday or a memorable day in your life or even just a gift of gratitude, give a cup of choice. Choose the best to express your feelings fully. Each cup represents your love and interest to your loved ones with graphics and artwork that fit each lifestyle. If you want to give a gift of the highest quality, choose us.
- APPROPRIATE: Cold and hot liquids. The cup will not crack or crumble with hot or cold ice. This cup is perfect for tea, coffee, cappuccino, milk, water or any of your favorite drinks, even soups with this delightful cup at home or work. used as decoration.
- SAFETY: Safety cup in dishwasher and microwave. The colors are vivid, bold, the picture is clear no matter how many times you scour them. The print will never fade.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: You never have to worry when you buy Rosaran; We build credibility with our cups. If a problem occurs please contact us, we will immediately resolve the problem you encountered.
Aloha It's A Small World Disney Collection 2 Theme Park Ride Character Trading Pins Blind Box 8 Magnets Ciao Adios Shalom Exclusive Magic Kingdom Attraction Bundle 2 items
Disney "It's A Small World" Theme Park Attraction Set - 1 Blind Box Mystery Trading Pin Magnet Set 8 pieces theme icons and sayings
- Disney "It's A Small World" Theme Park Attraction Souvenir Set
- 2 Pin Blind Box Collection 2 randomly selected trading pins featuring characters and ride icons
- Authentic Merchandise exclusive to the theme parks
- Magnet Set 8 pcs "Aloha" "ciao" "Adios" "Shalom" country sayings and icon refrigerator magnets
- 'It's a Small World' at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida. This boat ride featuring children from around the globe
- Hockey sticks 2018
- Natural remedies for cushing disease in dogs
- Educational gifts for 7 year olds
- Self propelled lawn mowers under 400
- Kitchen pots
- Ir temperature gun
- Car subwoofer setup