DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4", carrying case, and owner's manual.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
DEWALT DWFP12569 2-N-1 Flooring Tool
The DEWALT DWFP12569 2-N-1 Flooring Tool engages all flooring profiles and protects prefinished flooring. At only 10.6 lbs, optimized for the most popular solid flooring fasteners.
- Lightweight at 10.6 lbs for better balance and control
- Optimized for the most popular solid flooring fasteners, 15.5ga Staples and 16ga "L" Cleat Nails
- Interchangeable, Non-marring base plates adjust to all sizes of flooring
- Ergonomically designed with longer handle and comfortable rubber grip for ease of use
- Lower CFM requirements for less compressor run-time
DEWALT D51257K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad; Sequential action trigger installed
DEWALT DWF83PL Collated Framing Nails
Industrial grade design for high speed and high volume framing applications. Recoil dampening engine system to minimize recoil. Adjustable rafter hook. Lightweight at only 8 lbs. With enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control. Tool free features depth-of-drive adjustment for precise setting of fasteners and selectable trigger for bump or sequential actuation mode. Fastener diameter range .113 to .148". magazine capacity of 50 nails. Operating pressure 70-120 psi. Over mold grip.
- Industrial grade design for high speed and high volume framing applications
- Recoil dampening engine system to minimize recoil. Adjustable rafter hook
- Lightweight at only 8 lbs. With enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control
DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second. High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life. Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. Ergonomic design is lighter (4.5 lbs.) than leading competitive Coil roofing mailers. Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding. Operating pressure: 70-120 PSI. Over mold grip. Fixed exhaust.
- High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second
- High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life
- Easy to use
Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag 4-Piece Pneumatic Nail Gun Set of 4 with Framing Nailer, Finish Nailer, Brad Nailer & Narrow Crown Stapler
The Freeman 4-Piece finishing/framing combo kit is a contractors dream. This kit covers your framing to your finishing needs. The Freeman P4FRFNCB includes a 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer (PFR2190), 34-Degree 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer (PFN1564), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Brad Nailer with Quick Release (PBR32Q), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler with Quick Release (PST9032Q), oil, wrenches, manuals and a copy of the Freeman 7-year limited warranty, all within a canvas carrying bag. Freeman Pneumatic nailers are manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure professional-grade standards. The Freeman P4FRFNCK is also backed by our 7 year warranty.
- Powerful combo: This kit features 4 of Freeman most useful Pneumatic mailers to cover all your framing & Finishing needs: a framing mailer, a finish mailer, a straight Brad mailer & a narrow Crown Stapler. The kit includes a rugged canvas carrying bag
- HEAVY DUTY & FINE DETAIL: The mailers included in this combo kit are ideal for everything from heavy duty work like sub-floors, roof decking, fencing & pallet building to fine detail work like cabinetry, crown molding, window casings, base boards & trim
- The right tool for the job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top Tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make mailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and in the USA
- Tough & dependable: we make an array of durable construction Tools and Accessories, including staplers & mailers For siding, flooring, framing, finish, & Roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, BOSTITCH, Senno, Passcode & DEWALT.
BOSTITCH BTFP1850K 18 Gauge Pneumatic 2" Brad Nailer
BOSTITCH BTFP1850K 18 gauge Pneumatic 2-inch Brad Nailer offers an adjustable depth guide that sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. This nailer has a tool-free adjustable exhaust cap which conveniently directs exhaust away from the user, along with a no-mar tip that helps to protect work surfaces. This is a tool commonly used for interior trim, exterior trim, cabinet and furniture, quarter round, paneling, staircases. Includes: Brad Nailer, 1/4" (6.35mm) Air Fitting, and Carrying Case.
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust cap conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- No-mar tip helps to protect work surface
DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Charges all DEWALT 12V - 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle's power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
DEWALT D51276K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
- The motor works as either an oil-free or an oil-lubricated unit
- Tool-free features include an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and 360-degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4mm-64mm) 34 degree collated nails, rear load
- Has a low-profile, no-mar pad and sequential action trigger installed
- 70-120 PSI operating pressure
- Top loading washer under 500
- Gooseneck vs 5th wheel
- Rated mouthwash
- Liquid eyeliner for beginners
- The best lubricant in the world
- Hand vacum
- Economical home theater system