The Southern Gardener's Book of Lists: The Best Plants for All Your Needs, Wants, and Whims
The Southern Gardener's Book of Lists, a sourcebook and workbook in one, has all the answers. With more than 200 lists of plants grouped by their horticultural characteristics and uses in the garden, this is the one-of-a-kind guide to spending less time and money on your garden. Veteran gardener and best-selling author Lois Trigg Chaplin recommends hundreds of plants for hundreds of uses, noting the specific Southern regions they grow in and sharing helpful hints and insights. Other special features include the tips, suggestions, and anecdotes of gardeners, nurserymen, designers, and horticulturists from across the South.
A Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)
NOW THE ACCLAIMED HBO SERIES GAME OF THRONESTHE MASTERPIECE THAT BECAME A CULTURAL PHENOMENON
Winter is coming. Such is the stern motto of House Stark, the northernmost of the fiefdoms that owe allegiance to King Robert Baratheon in far-off Kings Landing. There Eddard Stark of Winterfell rules in Roberts name. There his family dwells in peace and comfort: his proud wife, Catelyn; his sons Robb, Brandon, and Rickon; his daughters Sansa and Arya; and his bastard son, Jon Snow. Far to the north, behind the towering Wall, lie savage Wildings and worseunnatural things relegated to myth during the centuries-long summer, but proving all too real and all too deadly in the turning of the season.
Yet a more immediate threat lurks to the south, where Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King, has died under mysterious circumstances. Now Robert is riding north to Winterfell, bringing his queen, the lovely but cold Cersei, his son, the cruel, vainglorious Prince Joffrey, and the queens brothers Jaime and Tyrion of the powerful and wealthy House Lannisterthe first a swordsman without equal, the second a dwarf whose stunted stature belies a brilliant mind. All are heading for Winterfell and a fateful encounter that will change the course of kingdoms.
Meanwhile, across the Narrow Sea, Prince Viserys, heir of the fallen House Targaryen, which once ruled all of Westeros, schemes to reclaim the throne with an army of barbarian Dothrakiwhose loyalty he will purchase in the only coin left to him: his beautiful yet innocent sister, Daenerys.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (Book 3)
Greg and his family and friends, who make the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books a must-read for middle school readers, are back and at their best in this hilarious new installment of the series, which is sure to please current fans while attracting new ones.
This highly anticipated third book in the critically acclaimed and bestselling series takes the art of being wimpy to a whole new level.
- DIARY OF A WIMPY KID
- THE LAST STRAW
- JEFF KINNEY
- CHILDREN'S BOOKS
Birnbaum's 2019 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2019 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what's new:
- What's it like to be a toy in Andy's backyard? You'll soon find out at Disney's Hollywood Studios brand-new 11-acre area known as Toy Story Land! The land features two new attractions: a family-friendly roller coaster known as Slinky Dog Dash and the Alien Swirling Saucers ride in which guests strive to elude the famous "Claw" while spinning in a saucer vehicle.
- The Force grows stronger at Disney's Hollywood Studios every day: read about the ongoing construction of the highly anticipated realm known as Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The immersive, new 14-acre land (slated to open by late 2019) will give guests of Disney's Hollywood Studios the opportunity to explore a never-before-seen world and interact with creatures and droids from the popular Star Wars franchise.
- The ever-popular Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is bigger and better than ever. Look here for new details on this and other special Epcot events (Flower & Garden Festival, Epcot International Arts Festival, The Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival, and more).
- Get a sneak peek of the Disney Skyliner. This new transportation system will offer a bird's-eye view of Walt Disney World via airborne gondolas.
- Imagineers are busy enhancing favorite resorts and building brand new ones, including Disney Riviera Resort (planned to open in late 2019/early 2020) and a new hotel with a Star Wars theme. We'll share details to help you plan future visits!
- Disney Cruise Line weighs anchor a mere 50 miles from Walt Disney World, making a surf-and-turf vacation a tempting possibility for many a Disney guest. A special Birnbaum "bonus" chapter guides guests from possibility to reality, laying out all the details for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.
15 Handpicked Unique Suppliers for Handmade Businesses 2015 - 2016: An Exclusive Guide To Fuel Etsy Selling Success and the Handmade Entrepreneur (Etsy Book, Etsy business for beginners)
FREE Bonus Included
Stop buying your materials for your handmade products at local craft stores.
I'll show you where to find the best materials from the best suppliers to fuel your Etsy selling success.
After getting more than 1 million views on YouTube with over 100,000 follow up questions answered for handmade businesses since 2012, Renae Christine has learned that 90 of handmade businesses fail within the first 5 years due to lack of proper suppliers or the know-how to find those suppliers of the best materials.
Read this resource guide to learn:
- Why every Etsy seller and handmade business owner needs a supplier.
- Why you should avoid your local craft store's clearance section like the plague.
- Common mistakes that you could be making.
- How much money you need to place an initial order, which might surprise you.
- Where to find tens of thousands of proper material suppliers.
- The questions to ask before taking on a supplier and placing an order so you don't waste your money.
- 15 of Renae Christine's favorite suppliers from a convention she scoured just for handmade businesses.
- Additional bonus suppliers listed from different handmade industries.
Claiming your FREE bonus
Download this guide and find the free gift within the first 5 pages.
Is this resource guide for you?
You need this guide if you:
- You're in the 'Etsy business for beginners' phase of business
- You feel like your business or Etsy shop just can't get off the ground and you don't know why
- You want to learn how to sell on Etsy through proper strategies and avoid making mistakes
Renae Christine has been featured in Yahoo Finance, ABC, CBS, Reuters, Bloomberg Business Week and in thousands of other publications worldwide. She is the worldwide known business coach for everything handmade. Renae is even more rare because she built a six-figure stationery business herself.
Tags: etsy selling success, etsy book, etsy business for beginners, etsy guide, handmade entrepreneur, etsy business, etsy success made easy, handmade business, selling on etsy, etsy marketing, how to sell on etsy, easy strategies, handmade marketplace, handmade to sell, craft business
Arcane (The Arinthian Line Book 1)
A coming of age young adult saga readers are comparing to Harry Potter, Wheel of Time, and Eragon. A tale of magic, ambition, betrayal . . . and compassion.
Fourteen-year-old Augum grew up with bullies instead of friends. In a kingdom where superstition trumped the written word, he fought loneliness by reading books and doing hard labor. It was a typical life for a gutter-born orphan.
An inferno changes everything. And Augum, having lost it all, begins again. He finds a mentor and even befriends Bridget and Leera, two passionate and quirky girls willing to give him a chance. Together they dream of becoming warlocks.
But Augum's mentor possesses an ancient and highly sought-after artifact. When an ambitious tyrant suddenly turns up demanding it, Augum resists--and discovers something about himself that changes the course of history. As the tyrant plunges them into a harrowing ordeal, Augum will have to use his newly-learned spells to try to save the only thing he has left . . . a friendship forged in fire.
Delve into the magical world of The Arinthian Line and see why fans describe Augum, Bridget and Leera as "beloved characters."
"This story started strong, stayed strong and ended leaving me wanting more immediately (without a cliffhanger ending)." --Nerd Girl Magazine
"An epic journey of survival and self discovery." --A. Hatfield, Amazon reviewer
"If you loved Harry Potter, Arcane has the same thrill and page-turning fun." --Amazon reviewer
"This is one of the best-written stories that I have read in some time. It is a unique, well-crafted, character driven story that grabs you via curiosity at the beginning and invests you in the characters and world within the first few pages. Even when the world is first opened to you, the author works to whet your appetite for more. The world is rich and expansive while not being overwhelming. The attention to detail is commendable and enjoyable. The book drags you in and keeps the pages turning all the way through to the end. I have been recommending this to everyone I've know." --Matthew, Amazon reviewer
"Where the author gets you hooked is that nothing seems forced, the plot rolls out naturally, and the magic and sorcery have merit and a quality based on believability." --Vancouver Writer
"From the fields of a small town to epic adventures that span a kingdom, The Arinthian Line series is a worthy successor to books where our humble hero overcomes all odds to save the day. Like the Lord of the Rings and the Shannara Chronicles before it, The Arinthian Line is a tale that cleaves to the core of our love of fantasy, while feeling entirely fresh and new." --Nebula, Theodore Sturgeon Memorial, and StorySouth Million Writers Award nominee Jake Kerr
"The story started with a familiar feel to it, reminding me a bit of the Harry Potter books, but it quickly proved itself to be an addictive read quite capable of standing on its own. It is a great escape from the day to day which is what I look for when choosing a book to take a mental vacation with." --T. Rohring, Amazon reviewer
"Fall in love with fantasy again." --Jay Fowler, Amazon reviewer
Genres: Fantasy, coming of age, sword and sorcery, action and adventure, epic, young adult, tween, middlegrade.
Setting: quasi-medieval times.
Reader age: Suitable for readers aged 10 to retiree.
Primary style influences: J.K. Rowling, Orson Scott Card, J.R.R. Tolkien
Explicit language: None
Audiobook: Arcane narrated by Grammy winner Stefan Rudnicki
Is the entire series complete and available? Yes and yes.
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
How did our species succeed in the battle for dominance Why did our foraging ancestors come together to create cities and kingdoms How did we come to believe in gods nations and human rights to trust money books and laws and to be enslaved by bureaucracy timetables and consumerism And what will our world be like in the millennia to come
A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership
In his book, former FBI director James Comey shares his never-before-told experiences from some of the highest-stakes situations of his career in the past two decades of American government, exploring what good, ethical leadership looks like, and how it drives sound decisions. His journey provides an unprecedented entry into the corridors of power, and a remarkable lesson in what makes an effective leader.
Mr. Comey served as director of the FBI from 2013 to 2017, appointed to the post by President Barack Obama. He previously served as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, and the U.S. deputy attorney general in the administration of President George W. Bush. From prosecuting the Mafia and Martha Stewart to helping change the Bush administration's policies on torture and electronic surveillance, overseeing the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation as well as ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Comey has been involved in some of the most consequential cases and policies of recent history.
HIGH SCHOOL MATH 2015 COMMON CORE GEOMETRY STUDENT EDITION GRADE 9/10
Student edition: xl, 1040 pages: color illustrations; 27 cm
- HIGH SCHOOL MATH 2015 COMMON CORE GEOMETRY STUDENT EDITION GRADE 9/10 2015th Edition
By the age of twelve, Jack Stone had experienced more life grit than most adults. In desperation, he decides to grab the controls, make a list as his roadmap and set out to accomplish life his way. Fifteen years of life on the street and clawing up from the bottom later, we find Jack as a successful lawyer. He's done well on his own, crossed a lot off his list and added more. But, he hasn't factored God into the plan. God hasn't seemed to be around much in the past so can Jack trust Him with the future? As life continues to take its toll and tragedies strike, will Jack relinquish the power of his list in order to gain all he's ever wanted?
- Inexpensive pillows
- Looking female golfers
- Computer for 1000
- Seiko watches under 500
- Fantasy soundtracks
- Puncture resistant road bike tires
- The best wireless backup camera