BaoFeng Walkie Talkie UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio with one more 1800mAh UV5R Battery one Car Charge one Hand Mic. and one TIDRADIO NA-771 Antenna ham radio
Dual band, dual display: A/B band independent operation
128 groups channels storage: Shortcut menu operation mode
VFO & Memory channels scan: Emergency Alarm
Tri-color background light selectable: 0-9 grades VOX selectable
PTT & ANI ID: FM radio and 25 stations storage
1750Hz Brust Tone: Time-out Timer
Channel Monitor: Battery Saver
Keypad Lock: Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
Low Battery Alert: ROGER SET
Emergency Alert: 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz): Large LCD Display
LED Flashlight: Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Voice companding: 50 CTCSS/ 104DCS coder & tone searching
Dual standby: PC programmable
Wide/Narrow Band(25kHz/12.5kHz): Transmitter time-out timer(TOT)
High/Low TX power selectable: Busy channel lock-out(BCLO)
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz(FM Receive only), 136-174MHZ and 400-480HZ (TX/RX)
Channel No.: 128
Antenna: High gain DualBand antenna
Weight: 250g(including battery, antenna)
Antenna: SMA -Female
Output power: 4W/1W (Max5W)
Compatiblility: UV-5X UV-5RA/Plus UV-5RB UV-5RC UV-5RD UV-5RE/Plus etc.
OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/WIN7-32bit/Vista (Not for 64-bit)
1x BAOFENG UV-5r Radios
2 X 7.4V/1800mAh Batteries included
1x Standard Antenna
1x TIDRADIO NA-771 Antenna
1x Power Adapter
1x Belt Clip
1x Hand Strap
1x User Manual
1x BaoFeng Handheld Speaker 3.5MM to 2.5MM
1X AC adapter
1X Desktop Charger
1x USB Program Cable
1x CD Due to the packing have more accessary so will use the Green box for packing
- Baofeng radio one more stand by Battery not need to worry not power, one Battery in use the other battery is charging.
- All the necessary accessary already include, not need to pay other money to buy other accessary
- TIDRADIO NA-771 Long antenna help you increase the traking range.
- VHF AND UHF Dual-band handheld have more talking frequency. With display function menu user can setting the uv5r radio by keypad quickly, Also can use program software setting by compputer
- Reasonable price is the ham radio user and businesser user top choice. Use the baofeng walkie talkie to contact with the other ham radio user or your companion
BaoFeng GT-5TP 8W/4W/1W Tri-Power UHF VHF Dual Band Amateur Ham Radio Handheld Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie with Earpiece 2000mAh Battery Dual PTT
BaoFeng GT-5TP -- Upgraded from BaoFeng GT-5 Kernel Upgrade became Super Tri-Power radio!
BaoFeng GT-5TP -- Tri-Power Settings 8/4/1W, Tri-color background light selectable, Dual Band VHF/UHF, Dual PTT
High/ Mid/ Low Power settings: 8/4/1W
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz(FM Receive only); VHF136-174MHz(TX/RX); UHF: 400-520MHz(TX/RX)
Channel No: 128
Frequency Stability: 2.5ppm
CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.50.1kHz(Wide) / 0.30.1kHz(Narrow)
Mode of operation: Simple or semi-duplex
Modulation Mode: 16kF3E / 11kF3E
Maximum deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / 2.5kHz(Narrow)
Spurious Radiation: 7W
Adjacent Ch. power: -65dB(Wide) / -60dB(Narrow)
Pre-emphasis characteristics: 6dB
Antenna: SMA -Female 18 CM
Antenna Impedance: 50
Power adapter Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz; Output: DC10V/500mA
Intermediation sensitivity: 8-12mv
Intermediation distortion: 10
Operating Voltage: DC 7.4V
Dimension (Wx Hx D): 132x60x35mm (not included antenna)
Weight: 238g(including battery, antenna)
1x BaoFeng GT-5TP
1x 7.4V 2000mAh Battery
1x 17cm Dual Band Antenna
1x Desktop Charger
1x Belt Clip
1x Hand Strap
1x User Manual
Programming Software Download:
- 📶 Frequency Range: VHF136-174MHz (TX/RX); UHF: 400-520MHz (TX/RX); Wide/Narrow Band Selectable; 128 Memory Channels.
- 📡 Tri-Power 8W/4W/1W, super penetrating power can reach up to 6 km long range communication.(depend on the using environment)
- 🔋 Extended Battery Life: 7.4V 2000mAh large capacity battery, allow you operate the radio for a long time.
- 🔦 Tri-color Backlit; TOT; VOX CTCSS/DCS; COMP; 1750Hz Tone; FM Radio and Torch give you a nice extra touch, you won't feel boring in outdoor.
- 💻 Easy to Program (Support CHIRP) via Baofeng Programming Cable. Programming Software Download: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/gt-5tp/GT-5TP.rar
Usmile LW1650 Portable Long Line shortwave antenna shortwave radio antenna for RTL SDR receiver shortwave radio stations
This portable long line short-wave antenna is a simple suite, including all necessary kit. It is simple and easy to install. Lightweight, compact, and easy to carry, widely used to receive short wave and medium wave as well as QRP radio station transmitting. Especially suited for camping, emergency communication, etc. (for long-term use, it need stronger wire and waterproof balun.)
Easy to set up and no need to soldering. The antenna should be set up as high as possible. It must be away from buildings, trees or other large objects. An ideal place for the installation is about 25 square meter. If the place is not large enough, you can cut off the extra wire. But wires of the two sides of the antenna oscillator and the holder cannot be shorter than 3-4 feet. If the wires are still too long, you can shorten the antenna oscillator (but it will reduce the efficiency of the antenna).
It would be a great idea to set up the antenna on the building roof, since the reinforced concrete floor can absorb some of the signal produced by domestic appliance in the building. Besides, open area is good for receiving signals.
Best not to install the antenna between two buildings, since the reinforced concrete construction will block signals which could be also interfere ed by the one produced by domestic appliance in the buildings. Note: Be careful while set up the antenna.
Range: 1.6-50 MHz
Power: QRP < 5Watts
Polarization mode: level
Radiation direction: all directions
Port: SMA /BNC
coaxial cable: 6m
Antenna oscillator: 16.2m
SMA To BNC adapter
- This portable long line short-wave antenna is a simple suite, including all necessary kit.
- It is simple and easy to install. Lightweight, compact, and easy to carry, widely used to receive short wave and medium wave as well as QRP radio station transmitting
- Especially suited for camping, emergency communication, etc.
- Especially suit for this 100KHz-1.7GHz VHF UHF Band RTL SDRUpConverter SDR Receiver(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01422FJMK)
RTL-SDR Blog R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA Software Defined Radio with 2x Telescopic Antennas
Quickstart Guide: rtl-sdr.com/QSG
V3 Features Guide: rtl-sdr.com/V3
Antenna Guide: rtl-sdr.com/DIPOLE
This is an RTL-SDR blog software defined radio receiver with RTL2832U ADC chip, R820T2 tuner, 1PPM TCXO, SMA F connector and aluminium case with passive cooling. Tunes from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz with up to 3.2 MHz (2.4 MHz stable) of bandwidth. (HF works in direct sampling mode). Perfect for use as a computer based radio scanner with free software like SDR#, HDSDR, SDR-Radio, GQRX or SDR Touch on Android. Works on Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and computers like the Raspberry Pi.
Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety, ADS-B aircraft radar, ACARS, trunked radio, P25/MotoTRBO digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT/Meteor M2 weather satellites, radio astronomy, DAB, or as a low cost panadapter with a ham radio.
Comes with a multi-purpose dipole antenna kit which is perfect for beginners. The short antennas are great for ADS-B, and the longer antennas work well at lower frequencies. When used in a v-dipole configuration the antenna works well for 137 MHz weather satellites and the ISS. Use in a vertical configuration for terrestrial signals. The two mounts and 3m of RG174 cable allow you to easily mount the antenna outdoors.
This model has several improvements over other brands. It uses the improved R820T2 tuner, a 1PPM TCXO, better components, a redesigned lower noise PCB, cooling improvements, extra ESD protection and an SMA F connector. It also has a software activatable bias-tee for powering LNA's and active antennas. Full info available on the improvements at goo.gl/MD12bD
For enabling HF reception below 24 MHz please see the V3 features guide: rtl-sdr.com/v3 and please feel free to contact us via Amazon messaging for technical support - we're happy to help.
- Includes 1x RTL-SDR Blog brand R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO HF Bias Tee SMA Dongle (V3), 1x portable multipurpose dipole antenna set. Dipole set includes 1x dipole base with 60cm RG174, 2x 23cm to 1m telescopic antenna, 2x 5cm to 13cm telescopic antenna, 1x 3m RG173 extension cable, 1x flex tripod mount, 1x suction cup mount.
- Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADSB, ACARS, trunked radio, P25 digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
- Several improvements over other brands including use of the R820T2 tuner, improved component tolerances, a 1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO), SMA F connector, aluminium shielded case with thermal pad for passive cooling, activatable bias tee circuit and a much improved antenna set.
- Can tune from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz and has up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth (2.4 MHz stable). (HF reception below 24 MHz in direct sampling mode). Please note RTL-SDR dongles are RX only.
- The multipurpose portable dipole kit is great for beginners! Use it either for terrestrial or satellite reception just by changing the orientation of the antenna. The mounts and extension cable allow you to temporarily place the antenna outside for improved reception.
Kenwood TH-D72A 144/440 MHz Handheld Amateur Transceiver w/ 1200/9600 BPS Packet TNC, Built-in GPS, Echolink Ready, 5 Watts
Featuring the SiRFstar III high-performance GPS receiver, Kenwood's TH-D72A dual-band transceiver is compatible with APRS data communications. Offering position and weather information, the TH-D72A opens up broad new vistas of outdoor enjoyment, especially for activities like trekking.
- Built-in high-performance GPS receiver APRS firmware equipped as standard USB (Mini-B) port (USB PC Programming cable included) Kenwood MCP-4A PC Programming Software
- Kenwood Sky Command System II Compatible with ARRL "Travel Plus" for Repeaters Simple node access with EchoLink memory DX Cluster Tune (Packet Cluster)
- Built-in 1200/9600 bps TNC compliant with AX.25 protocol Long operating hours (high-capacity battery included) 1000 Memory Channels Stand-alone digipeater
- Enhanced operating ease and visibility MIL-STD810 & IP54 weatherproofing Weather Alert/RX (US only)
- Power-on message Cross-Tone
RF Power & SWR meter for 1.8-525Mhz - HF / VHF / UHF 200W
Power SWR meter for Radio transceivers.
* Has large 3.25x1.25 inch precision illuminated meter for easy wide-angle viewing.
* A highly visible black and red meter scale on a bright white background makes it quick and easy to read SWR, forward or reflected power!
* Meter lamp requires Optional 13.8 VDC. Power pigtail included for wiring.
* A functional and simple front panel layout lets you select power ranges, bands or make SWR readings intuitively.
* This GrandMaster series meter feature an SWR scale that expands the full view of the meter, 3:1 SWR is centered at mid-scale to give you precision and wide-range measurements.
* Features peak and average, forward and reflected power readings and has selectable power ranges.
* Housed in an all metal cabinet, with rubber feet and protected by durable speckled black paint.
* A designer injection molded grey front panel perfectly matches any transceiver.
* Air dielectric SO-239 connectors with gold plated center pins gives superb performance to beyond 525MHz.
* Precisely factory calibrated for accurate measurements.
* Covers HF/UHF/VHF (1.8 - 525 MHz).
5, 20, 200 Watt power ranges.
- For Amateur / Ham Radio, Commercial, Marine, AIR & CB Two-Way Radios.
- Reads Power & SWR up to 200 Watts. 5 Watt, 20 or 200W power ranges.
- Frequency Range of 1.8 to 525Mhz covers, HF, VHF & UHF!
- Average/P.E.P Select. SO-239 Connecters for input.
- Meter Illuminates if Optional 12Vdc is connected.
BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band 136-174/400-480 MHz FM Ham Two Way Radio with Programming Cable, Improved Stronger Case, Enhanced Features(Black)
The Baofeng UV-5R is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz. It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 - 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band. Dual watch and dual reception is supported. You get up to 128 memories. Other features include: selectable wide/narrow, battery save function, VOX, DCS/CTCSS encode, key lock and built in flashlight. Selectable frequency steps include: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5 and 25 kHz. RF power may be selected at 4 or 1 watts. This radio comes with ANT5 SMA-J flexible antenna, BL-5 Li-ion battery (7.4V 1800 mAh), belt clip, wrist strap, AC adapter (8.4V 600ma) and drop-in charging tray. This radio requires purchase of the USB-02 programming cable and downloading of software prior to use.
- 136-174/400-480 MHz Dual-Band DTMF CTCSS DCS
- Output : 4W/1W, Frequency Range: 136.00-174.00 MHz 400.00-480.00MHz
- Frequency Step Setting, High & Low Power Switch over
- Battery Saving, VOX Function, Wide/Narrow Band Selection, Auto-Back Light
- ATUO Keypad Lock, Busy Channel Lock Function, Dual Band, Dual Display and Dual Standby
Programming Amateur Radios with CHIRP: Ham Radio Setups Made Easy (Amateur Radio for Beginners)
"Back in my day, radios came with a CW key and a frequency knob, and that was all we needed." --Every Old Ham Curmudgeon
OK, that's probably a slight exaggeration, but radios were a lot simpler in the "distant" past, when everything was station-to-station, and most communications were some flavor of HF. Nowadays, we have HF, VHF, UHF, digital modes, CW/SSB/AM/FM/MW, repeaters with offsets, repeaters with tones, User IDs, reflectors, talk groups, and who-knows-what coming down the road for next year. There are a lot of modes, tones, offsets, and little nit-picky details that have to go into our radios before we can even make a call.
On the other hand, radios, especially handheld models, continue to get smaller, lighter, and generally have fewer physical buttons and controls. This is good in that it keeps costs down, adds to durability, and allows for waterproofing, but it doesn't make programming them any easier. Fortunately, we have computers to handle all the programming stuff for us. Just hook the radio up to the computer, enter in all your information, transfer the frequency and channel data into the radio, and you're good to go. Sounds simple, doesn't it?
The problem is that radio manufacturers aren't necessarily good software designers. God forbid you try to program a radio on an Apple or Linux computer using manufacturer's software. None of the companies that make radios include software for these two very common operating systems. None. Even Windows users aren't in the clear. What happens when you try to use the software that came with your radio, when the radio was sold in 2007 and the software was made for Windows XP? Or maybe your radio came with a state-of-the-art serial port connector. That was great... back when all computers had serial ports; now, those are hard-to-find options or require an adaptor. And even though many ham operators enjoy tinkering with computers, there are many who still haven't embraced computers.
These things just aren't that simple.
Fortunately, there is CHIRP, a free, multi-platform software that works with a large number of common amateur radios. CHIRP even has database tools for setting up local repeaters, National Calling frequencies, MURS, FRS, GMRS, and Marine frequencies-- you may not even need to look anything up!
If you're already comfortable with using programming software from RT Systems, or have no trouble working with whatever software that came with your radio, than maybe this book isn't for you. If you aren't good with computers, or you're having trouble with the basic process, don't know what all those columns mean, or are otherwise pulling your hair out trying to get your radio programmed, then this book is for you! We'll walk through getting the software installed and set up, connecting your radio with an appropriate cable and communications port, reading template data from the radio, editing that data, and writing that data back out to the radio.
Blade Inductrix FPV RTF (Yellow)
The perfect beginner FPV drone designed for indoor flying in even the smallest of places, the Blade inductrix FPV drone is an ultra-micro Marvel. NOTE: a ham license is required to operate the video transmitter in the U.S.
- The perfect beginner FPV drone designed for indoor flying in even the smallest of places, the Blade Inductrix FPV drone is an ultra micro marvel
- Engineered With SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system
- The Inductrix FPV is equipped with a 25mW video transmitter capable of transmitter on Fatshark channels 1 through 8 and all Raceband channels so you can race several pilots at once
- The Blade Inductrix FPV Drone is Ready-to-Fly: everything you need is included in the box
- NOTE: a ham license is required to operate the video transmitter in the U.S.
NooElec NESDR Mini USB RTL-SDR & ADS-B Receiver Set, RTL2832U & R820T Tuner, MCX Input. Low-Cost Software Defined Radio Compatible with Many SDR Software Packages. R820T Tuner & ESD-Safe Antenna Input
The perfect device for learning software defined radio, on the cheap. Amateur radio, ADS-B, police & fire scanning, trunking, satellite images--you name it, this little guy can probably do it. Outperforms many devices 10x its cost!
This custom NooElec SDR is a modified DVB-T USB dongle tuned for SDR usage, including upgraded crystal, capacitors and inductors compared to generic devices like those sold by competitors. This results in a lowered noise floor, increased stability and improved longevity.
These units are based on the R820T tuner IC made by Rafael Micro. As such, they have a frequency capability of approximately 25MHz-1750MHz, though this can vary somewhat from unit to unit. There is also an RTL2832U IC on board of course, which acts as the demodulator and USB interface.
The connector type on the antenna and USB board is MCX--male MCX on the antenna, female MCX on the SDR. There are plenty of adapter and adapter cables available in our store if you want to connect your favorite antenna!
We perform extensive QA on every batch sold. As with all our SDRs, we guarantee antenna protection will be present so that your new investment will not be quickly destroyed by spurious ESD.
Full compatibility with a large array of software packages, such as MATLAB, HDSDR, SDR Touch, SDR#, Planeplotter--too many to list. MathWorks and NooElec have coordinated to bring MATLAB support for our SDR receivers. The RTL-SDR radio support package enables you to design wireless receivers using real world signals. Using Communications System Toolbox in conjunction with an RTL-SDR USB radio, you can design and prototype systems that process real-time wireless signals in MATLAB and Simulink
- Included: NooElec USB dongle, antenna, remote control
- RTL2832U interface IC & R820T tuner IC on USB dongle
- These are custom USB devices tuned for SDR and include much better components than generics (see description below)
- Compatible with most SDR software packages; software & drivers may be downloaded freely from nooelec.com
- Full 1-year warranty & installation support available!
- Products to make house smell good
- Square toe cowboy boots
- Color rinse for grey hair
- Aromatic candles
- Underwear for potty training
- Tennis raquet
- Tools used to cut wood