T-fal A91082 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Jumbo Cooker Cookware with Glass Lid, 5-Quart, Black
T-fal B36090/B3629064 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Jumbo Cooker Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, 5-Quart, Black. The 5-Quart capacity is perfect for cooking delicious, large family meals. The high quality nonstick interior and exterior coating makes cleaning easy and quick. The Total Nonstick construction delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results. The riveted handles are sturdy and comfortable to grip. The see through glass lid with a steam vent makes it easy to monitor foods and release the steam properly while cooking.
- 5-Quart cooking capacity offers huge cooking surface for large meals
- Superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean
- Base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
Cuisinart 622-36H Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
Chef's classic, 14", Non-Stick hard anodized open skillet with helper handle, provide a healthier, fat free Browning & frying options, cool grip handles.
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance.
- Quantanium non-stick interior is a patented nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium provides lasting food release, healthful nonfat cooking options, and easy clean up.
- Hard anodized construction heats quickly, spreads evenly, and eliminates hot spots. Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stove top; provide a safe and solid grip.
- Oven safe to 500F. Cook in oven or stove top. Tapered rims eliminate drips while pouring.
Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Farberware 6-Qt. Covered Jumbo Cooker with Helper Handle
Large enough to prepare complete one-dish meals and generous sides, the Farberware(r) Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Aluminum 6-Quart Covered Jumbo Cooker with Helper Handle is a convenient addition to cookware collections. Farberware(r) has been trusted by families for over 100 years, and this dishwasher-safe covered jumbo cooker continues that tradition for a new generation with easy cleanup for every use. Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum that heats fast and evenly to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods, the jumbo cooker is a great size for cooking a big batch of red potatoes and onions, or for simmering meatballs in mushroom sauce. The pan's interior features long-lasting top-quality nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup. The jumbo cooker's double-riveted handles provide a confident grip, and the convenient helper handle comes in handy when moving a flavorful teriyaki chicken-and-vegetable toss onto a bed of steamed rice. The shatter-resistant glass lid allows foods to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. Oven safe to 350 DegreeF, this nonstick jumbo cooker complements the skillets, sets and other items throughout the Farberware(r) collection, and with dishwasher-safe convenience built in, making mealtime happen is simplicity itself. Making one-pan meals and large side dishes just got easier with the Farberware(r) Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Aluminum 6-Quart Covered Jumbo Cooker with Helper Handle.
- Heavy-duty construction heats fast and evenly; durable top-quality nonstick interiors provide easy food release with dishwasher safe cleanup
- Double-riveted handles provide a confident grip, and the handy helper handle helps lifting and moving a filled pan
- Shatter-resistant glass lids seals in heat and moisture to keep the cooking efficient
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Skillet with Helper Handle, 14-Inch, Gray/Cranberry Red
Artwork for the stovetop, this Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 14-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle adds rustic, modern style to the kitchen. Sturdily crafted from hard-anodized aluminum, the handsome skillet provides fast, even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup. Offering a comfortable grasp, the rustically designed skillet's silicone-over-stainless-steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and boast an earthy, modern hue for a dash of color - the helper handle aids in moving the pan between kitchen stations. This inviting skillet is ideal for preparing rosemary garlic potatoes, sautéed zucchini and mushrooms, or seared New York steaks. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. Dishwasher safe for convenience, this skillet makes an attractive addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the beautiful Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Add eye-catching style to the kitchen with the artistically designed Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 14-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle.
- Hard-anodized aluminum skillet provides fast, even heating; long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- Comfortable dual-riveted, silicone-over-stainless-steel handles have a warm, earthy hue; helper handle aids in moving skillet between kitchen stations
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the 14-inch skillet is suitable for all stovetops, except induction and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- This rustic, modern nonstick skillet makes a handsome addition to other Rachael Ray Cucina collection serveware, dinnerware and cookware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
T-fal E91898 Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Glass Lid Cookware, 12-Inch, Gray
Enjoy reliable cooking performance with T-fal Ultimate hard-anodized nonstick cookware. Its innovative Thermo-Spot heat indicator lets you know when the pans are properly pre-heateda critical component to sealing in moisture and delicious flavor, whether sautéing vegetables or searing steak. When the pattern in the center turns to a solid red spot, the pan is hot and ready to cook. The cookwares hard-anodized aluminum construction heats quickly and offers long-lasting strength, while its warp-resistant even-heat base distributes heat evenly throughout for optimal cooking results. Use the cookware on any cook top, except for induction. PFOA-, Lead-, and Cadmium-free, the cookwares durable Expert nonstick interior offers a health-conscious option, effortless food release (little to no fat or oil needed), and easy cleaning. The T-fal Ultimate 10-inch saute pan features tall sides and a wide base that make it useful for a wide range of cooking techniques, from browning and frying to sautéing vegetables or searing fish. Even more, the pans vented tempered-glass lid traps in heat and moisture, while its silicone stay-cool handles come riveted for strength and offer a secure and comfortable hold. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F (lid up to 350 degrees F) and dishwasher-safe. Do not use glass lids that have cracks, chips or scratches and do not attempt to make repairs to damaged cookware. Using damaged lids or cookware could lead to explosions or injuries to users or bystanders
- Hard anodized aluminum construction for durability
- Unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator for proper preheating
- Hard Titanium nonstick interior for the ultimate and longest lasting performance
- Riveted silicone handles for safety and comfort
- TechnoResist Anti-warp Base; Oven safe to 400F; Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Great wedding gift for the couple and/or housewarming gift for a new home
Cuisinart 733-30H Chef's Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
The 5.5 quart sauté pan with helper handle & cover is a supremely versatile pan with high, Straight sides and the flat cooking surface to maximize capacity. Sear meats, poultry and more; cover to simmer for a perfect finish with convenient measurement markings so you know exactly how much food you are preparing. Features: Induction-readyMirror finish. Classic looks professional performance.Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor react with food or alter flavorsMeasurement markings for ease of useCool Grip Helper Handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouringDrip-Free PouringFlavor Lock LidDishwasher SafeLifetime Warranty
- Chef's choice stainless: mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless steel for professional results: stainless steel cooking surface does not Discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool grip handle: solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Flavor lock lid: tight-fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
- Dishwasher safe: premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
- Constructed to last: Lifetime warranty.
Lodge L14SK3 Skillet Cast Iron 15" Black
The Lodge Cast Iron 15.25-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 15.25-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart's content
- Made in the USA.Handle Length: 6.25 Inches
Emeril Lagasse 62928 Dishwasher safe Nonstick Hard Anodized Covered Deep Saute Pan, 5-Quart ,Gray
In designing the Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized Cookware, I thought about what I look for in pots and pans that I use both at home and in my restaurants: durability, dependability, and performance. Serious cooks will love the way the riveted handle fits the hand well and stays cool to the touch. The heavy-gauge aluminum means that these pans will heat up quickly and evenly, so you can count on even browning and cooking. These pans will go from stovetop to oven without missing a beat, and their tempered-glass, see-through lids allow you to keep an eye on whats inside without losing precious steam. And, hey theres no need to worry about clean-up with these pans: the durable, scratch-resistant nonstick coating means that even the stickiest foods will wipe right off. Better yet these pots are safe to go right into the dishwasher as well. Whats not to love? This 5 quart Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized covered deep sauté pan, is a generously sized pan. It is perfect for braising, stewing, or cooking one-pot meals for a crowd.
- Triple-layer nonstick coating is easy to clean and safe for metal utensils
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for quick, even heat distribution
- riveted stainless steel handles go from stovetop to oven, hard anodized aluminum is safe to 450F, tempered glass lids are oven safe to 350F.
- convenient dishwasher-safe construction
- Tempered glass lids help monitor cooking
Cuisinart 722-36H Chef's Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
Bringing the Good Life Home
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available, to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques. Designed to last a lifetime, Cuisinart cookware makes family meals memorable and entertaining a pleasure. Savor the good life right at home, with family and friends. Cuisinart makes it absolutely delicious.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless is an investment that will prove its worth every time you use it. Exclusively designed aluminum encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere. When properly cared for, your Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware will give countless years of service and pleasure. Follow the use and care suggestions in this leaflet to preserve and maintain the cookware's original beauty.
Whether you're a serious gourmet, a regular entertainer, or cooking for the family, these skillets are an excellent option for browning or frying. Available in a variety of sizes, this kitchen staple is perfect for the home chef.
Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
Pure aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
The Coolest Touch in Home Cooking
Cast stainless steel Cool Grip stick handles are contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop.
Superior Cooking Surface
Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
Riveted stainless steel handles, including side grips and helper handles, are professionally riveted to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance.
Rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy.
Oven safe to 500F. Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy food storage.
Brilliant stainless steel comes out of the dishwasher looking like new.
- 18/10 mirror-finish stainless steel. Classic looks, professional performance. Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Eliminates drips and spills while pouring. Measurement markings for ease of use
- Oven safe to 550 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
- Rust Prevention: Don't let food/liquids especially salty foods/liquids sit in the pan for too long. Salty water can make any stainless steel rust
- Rust Removal: Stainless can require a bit stronger cleaning methods. This may scratch the bottom of the pan some but it will still function like new. Soap with a green scrub pad, baking soda, and bar keepers are the best options
Lodge Oversized Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 17 Inch Cast Iron Frying Pan with Loop Handles (Made in USA)
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
17 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET WITH 2 LOOP HANDLES
The Lodge 17 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet offers both elegance and versatility for your kitchen and campsite. Whether youre learning to cook or a seasoned expert, this pan is perfect for a crowd and can be passed down from one generation to the next. Use it for simple one-pan meals, or complex family recipes. This skillet translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory. Lodge allows you to take cast iron places its never been before.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesnt have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after its cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River youll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. Its built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning youll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.Care -If the seasoning on your pan is sticky, this is a sign of excess oil building up and not fully converting to seasoning. To remedy this, place the cookware in the oven, upside down on the top rack and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Allow to cool and repeat if necessary.
- 17 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned cast iron skillet is ready to use and extremely versatile with a diameter of 17 inches and a 2-inch depth. With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic 2 handle design, it is perfect for the campfire, the oven, and the tabletop
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100 vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories. This dynamic 2-loop handle skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ's with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
- Iphone chargers 2016
- Galaxy s7 edge screen protector
- Putting trainer
- Star wars halloween costumes
- How to hang things on concrete walls without drilling
- The best collagen powder
- Mail order food gifts 2016