Timber & Bolt Spaceteam: A Fast-paced, Cooperative, Shouting Card Game
Spaceteam is a fast-paced, cooperative shouting card game where you work together to repair your malfunctioning spaceship. Coordination with your team is crucial as you try to escape an impending black hole. Success is seeming just out of reach as you encounter one complication after another. Your only hope is to work together with your Spaceteam to repair the ship before it's too late.
The Spaceteam Card game was adapted from the award-winning indie smash-hit mobile game of the same name. Spaceteam launched on Kickstarter in October 2015, and raised almost 200,000 from 5,000 people in the first 30 days.
*Friends Not Included
"5 minutes of frantic fun" -GeekDad
"A loud, crazy experience" -Polygon
"Spaceteam is gorgeous" -Forbes
- Chaotic and cooperative card game for people who are into spaceships and shouting at their friends.
- Printed on 100 plastic anti-gravity space-ready playing cards.
- For 3-6 players (add more players with 2 decks or expansions).
- Includes 90 cards, timer, box and instructions.
- Ages 10 and up.
This is the Codenames Party Game. - 265 Cards - Rule Book - Card Stand - Timer
- For 2-8 Players
- 15 minute playing time
- Age 14 and up
Rollick - Team Charades Game - Hysterical And Fun Family Games - Great For Groups And Game Nights - Fun For All Ages
ROLLICK!, is a hit party game that's a fast and furious team charades competition. It's a hysterical, fun, fast-paced game that's an absolute riot at parties, family gatherings, work events, holiday celebrations, with friends, and is even loved by teenagers! It's perfect for family fun night, parties with friends or as a team building activity. With ROLLICK!, the entire team collaborates together to act out clues for one or more person(s) to guess. Teams have 60 seconds to attempt to guess as many clues or phrases as possible. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins! With over 750 clues, including words for younger children, suggestions for large and small groups, and other fun variations, no game is ever the same! For hours of hysterical fun - the choice is ROLLICK! What People are Saying: "Still can't stop laughing." "No doubt this will become a classic" "Family LOVED this game!" "My teenagers ask to play with us." "It's CHARADES on steroids!"
- FANTASTIC PARTY GAME - An award-winning party game that's a fast and furious team charades competition. Rollick requires teams to collaborate together without saying a word.
- FUN FAMILY GAME - Fun for all ages. The improv moments create lasting family memories that will be talked about long after the game has ended.
- CHARADES - Team charades played backwards or in reverse! Charades is more fun when everyone gets into the action. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it!
- INCLUDES: 756 Clues, 60-second timer, Score Sheet, Rules. Ages 8 2 Minutes to Learn 30 Minutes to Play
- ADD TO YOUR CART NOW! It will be a hit at your next party or family game night.
It's in The Bag! - Newest Game for Family! for Adults! for Parties! Laugh Out Loud in This Game of Teamwork. Describe, Guess & Charades! Act Fast in This Popular Quick-witted Card Game! 4-20 Players!
WELCOME TO QUICK WIT, FUN, AND LAUGHTER!You and your team must work together to guess the cards in the bag as fast as you can! Each of the three rounds brings new challenges to your team to guess the cards. Gather as many cards as you can because the team that guesses the most number of cards WINS! FIRST ROUND - DESCRIBE IT On this round, the player may describe the word(s) on the card using any words, except you may not say the words on the card.SECOND ROUND - DEFINE IT On this round, you may only say one word per card to describe what the card says. FINAL ROUND - ACT IT On this round, you act out the card, but you may not use any sound. ENJOY THIS AMAZING FUN and REACH OUT WITH ANY QUESTIONS!
- "IT'S 10X BETTER than any other party game I've played." - A.C.M. This is charades on steroids - This is a NEW GAME that builds on the amazing classic acting game, using teamwork. Some elements of household game celebrities!
- PARTIES FOR ALL AGES - What do you, my friend, want for your party? Look no further, your kids and family will drop their toys and games to have social interaction. Even adults will be asking to play again. Bachelorette Party? Wedding Party? Birthday Party? No problem. Break the code, and play this game.
- QUICK THINKING FUN - Use your quick wit and teamwork in this new game to build on three rounds and win points! 1st Round: Describe the word. 2nd Round: Describe the word using only one word 3rd Round: Act out the Word! It only takes a second!
- LAUGHTER, JOKING, & TEAMWORK - What is, what do, all board games and card games have in common? PURE HAPPINESS and TEAMWORK! You will be smiling and laughing in no time as people yell and hope you can answer the implied questions with your ability to communicate!
- FREE E-Book Included! ORDER YOUR GAME WITH CONFIDENCE knowing our company guarantees fun and magical wonderment! We maintain the highest quality and we guarantee your complete satisfaction, or your money back!
A horrible crime has been committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor and it's up to the psychic investigators to get to the bottom of it. In Mysterium, one player takes on the role of the ghost and over the course of a week, tries to lead the investigators to their culprit. Each night the team will be met with visions, but what is the ghost trying to tell you? Can the psychics determine the weapon, location and killer or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder? CONTENTS: 6 Intuition tokens, 6 sleeves, 6 clairvoyance level markers, 36 clairvoyance tokens, clock board, 4 progress boards, 18 character psychic cards, 18 location psychic cards, 18 object psychic cards, sand timer, 18 character ghost cards, 18 location ghost cards, 18 object ghost, 6 ghost tokens, 84 vision cards, 6 culprit tokens, 3 crow markers, clairvoyance track; rulebook. In the 1920's, Mr. MacDowell, a gifted astrologist, entered in his new house when he immediately detected a supernatural being. Gathering eminent mediums of his time for an extraordinary séance, they will have 7 hours to contact the ghost and investigate to unlock an old mystery Unable to talk, the amnesic ghost will communicate with the mediums through visions (illustrated cards). They will have to decipher the images to help the ghost remember how he was murdered (who? where? which weapon?). The more they cooperate and guess, well, the easier it will be to the catch the right culprit. This party game is one of the most anticipated games, thanks to innovative, thrilling and immersive features. It offers cooperation and investigation with an asymmetrical gameplay. While playing the ghost or a medium, you will have fun trying to guess what other players have in their minds! So enter in this strange manor and let yourself be led by your intuition!
- Cooperative investigation, everyone loses or wins
- Strong and immersive storyline
- Ghostly fun for 2-7 players with a high replay value,
Forbidden Desert Board Game
Web exclusive! A legendary flying machine is buried deep in the ruins of an ancient desert city and it's up to you to coordinate with your team mates and find it. Forbidden Desert is an interactive board game that encourages teamwork, problem solving and the wise use of resources. Will you survive the scorching heat of the desert, find the flying machine and escape? Test your luck and see with this exciting adventure game.
- Thirst for Survival
- 2 to 5 players
- Playing time: 45 minutes
- Playing instructions included
- Ages 10 and up
The two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 Agents. Their teammates know the Agents only by their code names. The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their Agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple pictures on the board. Their teammates try to guess the pictures of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin. Code names pictures: win or lose, it's fun to figure out the clues.
- Mechanics: words Association, deduction, team play
- Theme: spies, agents, revealing secret identities
- 2 to 8 or more players, ages 14 and up
Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930's Germany. Players are secretly divided into two teams - liberals and fascists. Known only to each other, the fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader. The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it's too late. Secret Hitler introduces new mechanics to the hidden-identity game genre. The first is the element of randomness. When laws are passed, the President draws three policies, passes two to the Chancellor, and the Chancellor enacts one. Only the enacted policy is revealed, so players have to rely on the President and Chancellor's word to know what got discarded. The deck has a known initial composition (11 Fascist policies, 6 Liberal policies), and players can roughly track deck contents based on what the President and Chancellor report, though someone might have lied about what was discarded. That means players can form reasonable expectations and plan around probability, but they can also manipulate future probabilities and expectations in a way that benefits their team. The second new mechanic is the "Hitler" identity: If Hitler is elected as Chancellor after the third fascist policy has already been enacted, the game ends immediately and the fascists win. This means Hitler will spend most of the game playing as a liberal to gain players' trust. Once the third fascist policy is enacted, anyone who has helped the group becomes immediately suspect; if the liberals make a wrong move at this point, they lose immediately. This creates incredible moments of tension and relief in the game.
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal
- Beautiful wooden components
- Solid game boards with foil inlay
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
Hasbro Gaming Outburst Game
The Outburst game offers a high-energy, laugh-out-loud party game experience! This game of lists will get you on the edge of your seat as teams shout out words to match as many top 10 answers that are on the card, while the timer ticks down. With over 450 great topics, players will be challenged with a wide range of categories such as movies with mobsters, men's toiletries, things you blow, and kinds of cheese. The possible answers are endless, but the key is to match the words on the card. Players receive a point for each guess that's listed on the card, and the first team to get 60 points wins. Copyright 2016 Hersch and Company. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- The Explosive Game of Top Ten Lists
- Features over 450 topics
- Fun, frenetic party game
- Play or pass on a topic
- Win bonus points
- Includes card reader, 243 cards, 6 pass chips, timer, score pad, die, and instructions
USAopoly Disney Codenames Card Game Based on The Hit Social Word Game Codenames Relive Over 90 Years of Disney Magic Fun Board Game for The Whole Family
The Disney family edition of codenames combines the hit social word game with some of Disney most beloved properties from the past 90 years. Two clusters give one-word clues to help their teammates identify the Disney characters, locations and items from a 25 card game grid. Including both pictures and words, it's family fun for Disney fans of all ages.
- #1 party game now combines with beloved properties from the past 90 years of Disney
- Game includes both pictures and words from your favorite Disney movies
- Family-friendly game that is easy to learn featuring Disney characters
- Based of the hit social party game Codenames
- Ages 8 2-8 players 15 min play time
- 10 best baby shower gifts
- Kindle books 2017
- Screwdrivers review
- Glitter pigment
- Tonneau cover f150
- Road cycling gloves 2016
- Kitchen garbage cans