First Little Readers Parent Pack: Guided Reading Level A: 25 Irresistible Books That Are Just the Right Level for Beginning Readers
Includes these 25 titles:
1. Hello, Beach
2. What Can I See?
3. Cold Rose
4. Birthday Surprise
5. Fun with Mud
6. I Like School!
7. What is for Supper?
8. Fun at the Playground
9. Look What I Found!
10. What Shines?
12. What Do I Need?
13. Where is Petey?
14. HIDE AND SEEK
15. HATS, HATS, HATS
16. SHAPES FOR LUNCH
17. WINTER IS HERE
18. WHAT IS READ
19. I LIKE STRIPES
20. WHEN NIGHT COMES
21. SWEET TREAT
22. I CAN DRAW!
23. ALMOST SPRING
24. HURRY UP! HURRY UP!
25. CLASS PETS For use with Grades PreK-2.
- Sold As 1 Set.
Llama Llama Loves to Read
Anna Dewdney's Bestselling Llama Llama series continues with Llama learning to read!
Llama Llama learns at school.
Counting, writing, reading, rules.
Friends and school -- there's nothing better.
Llama learning all the letters!
Anna Dewdney's beloved Llama Llama is growing up and learning to read! Throughout the school day, the teacher helps Llama Llama and the other children practice their letters, shows word cards, reads stories, and brings them to the library where they can all choose a favorite book. By the end of the day, Llama Llama is recognizing words and can't wait to show Mama Llama that he's becoming a reader!
How to Read a Book (A Touchstone Book)
With half a million copies in print, How to Read a Book is the best and most successful guide to reading comprehension for the general reader, completely rewritten and updated with new material.
A CNN Book of the Week: Explains not just why we should read books, but how we should read them. It's masterfully done. Farheed Zakaria
Originally published in 1940, this book is a rare phenomenon, a living classic that introduces and elucidates the various levels of reading and how to achieve themfrom elementary reading, through systematic skimming and inspectional reading, to speed reading. Readers will learn when and how to judge a book by its cover, and also how to X-ray it, read critically, and extract the authors message from the text.
Also included is instruction in the different techniques that work best for reading particular genres, such as practical books, imaginative literature, plays, poetry, history, science and mathematics, philosophy and social science works.
Finally, the authors offer a recommended reading list and supply reading tests you can use measure your own progress in reading skills, comprehension, and speed.
From the library of book stamp read it love it return it Custom teacher name text Self inking return address business personalized name pre ink round stamp 1.5"
**Item: This is listing is for 1 pc custom text self inking round stamp 1.5" Imprint sizes varies slightly depending on length of text **High Quality and Re-inkable stamp foam. No ink pad needed. **Please double check your spelling. **Handling about 2-4 working days. **PROOF: If you wish to see the proof before your stamp is made, please contact us after place order. ( click "MY ORDERS" then click "CONTACT SELLER" ) We will send you a proof within 1 working day. **Handling time for proof request order : 2-4 working days after artwork confirm. **Please note: if we haven't receive your reply after sending proof within 3 working days, your stamp will be made as the proof we sent.**
- Personalize text on this customizable self-inking stamp. Use your stamp for return addresses, bank deposits, accounting, or more.
- Impression area: 1.5" diameter. over fancy 150 fonts for choose. Handling time about 2 to 4 working days.
- Re-inkable, light weight, portable and easy to use. 9 colors ink for choose.High quality stamp foam can be used for thousand times before refill ink.
- PROOF: If you wish to see the proof before your stamp is made, please contact us after place order. ( click "MY ORDERS" then click "CONTACT SELLER" ) Handling time 2-4 working days after artwork approved.
- Family address, school teacher stamp, Designer stamp, Wedding invitation stamp, wedding gift, business stamp, Office stamp, Return Address Stamps, Pretty Stamps, Script Font Address Stamps, Custom Stamps, round stamp, custom name stamp, personalized stamp, signature stamp, pre ink stamp, rubber stamp, handmade by, book stamp, from the library of stamp
I Love You to the Moon and Back
The sun rises, and a bear and cub begin their day together. They splash in the water, climb mountains, and watch the shimmering sky. They show their love by touching noses, playing chase, and of course, hugging. A sweet, gentle rhyme, perfect for sharing with a special little one!
- Tiger Tales
Wattpad - Free Books and eBook Reader - Read Fiction, Romance, Celebrity Fanfiction, Teen Fiction stories
- Pick from over 10 million FREE books & stories: the best of sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, romance, fanfiction, and so much more!
- Free stories and books written by published and aspiring authors like RL Stine, Margaret Atwood and Dan Brown
- Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
- Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
- Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
- Save to your library and share what you're reading with your friends
- Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
Magic Tree House Boxed Set, Books 1-4: Dinosaurs Before Dark, The Knight at Dawn, Mummies in the Morning, and Pirates Past Noon
"The first four books in Mary Pope Osborne's wildly popular Magic Treehouse series, packaged in a box set that's perfect for advancing readers. Osborne's combination of adventure, magic, and history will soon have readers asking for more books in the series." - Seira Wilson, Amazon Editor.
The #1 bestselling chapter book series of all time celebrates 25 years with new covers and a new, easy-to-use numbering system!
Meet Jack and Annie! Jack and his younger sister, Annie, are just regular kids. But when they discover a tree house in the woods, something magical happens. Jack and Annie are whisked back in time to the Age of Dinosaurs, a medieval castle, ancient pyramids, and treasure-seeking pirates. Every visit to the magic tree house leads to adventure!
Books in this set include: Dinosaurs Before Dark (#1), The Knight at Dawn (#2), Mummies in the Morning (#3), and Pirates Past Noon (#4).
Did you know that theres a Magic Tree House book for every kid?
Magic Tree House: Adventures with Jack and Annie, perfect for readers who are just beginning chapter books
Merlin Missions: More challenging adventures for the experienced reader
Super Edition: A longer and more dangerous adventure
Fact Trackers: Nonfiction companions to your favorite Magic Tree House adventures
Have more fun with Jack and Annie at MagicTreeHouse.com!
- RANDOM HOUSE
VTech Musical Rhymes Book
Explore classic nursery rhymes with the Musical Rhymes Book by VTech. Your little one will build motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces while exploring each easy-to-turn page. Then they'll play piano sounds with the five colorful piano keys that introduce colors and instruments. Two fun modes include learning mode that introduces age-appropriate vocabulary and music mode that plays music and instrument sounds. The interactive storybook provides visual stimulation with brightly colored pages and a light-up star that flashes along with the sounds.
- Interactive kids book has big easy-to-turn pages; nursery rhyme book comes with 6 classic nursery rhymes
- Early education learning center build fine motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces; pre-K reading book has 40 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Talking book features 5 colorful piano buttons that make sounds and introduce colors and instruments; 2 modes of play: music mode and learning mode
- Interactive toddler book is visually stimulating with bright pages and a light-up star that flashes with the sound; early learning toy is great for babies and toddlers
- Baby book is intended for kids 6 months to 3 years of age; 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
A Long Walk to Water: Based on a True Story
The New York Times bestseller A Long Walk to Water begins as two stories, told in alternating sections, about two eleven-year-olds in Sudan, a girl in 2008 and a boy in 1985. The girl, Nya, is fetching water from a pond that is two hours walk from her home: she makes two trips to the pond every day. The boy, Salva, becomes one of the "lost boys" of Sudan, refugees who cover the African continent on foot as they search for their families and for a safe place to stay. Enduring every hardship from loneliness to attack by armed rebels to contact with killer lions and crocodiles, Salva is a survivor, and his story goes on to intersect with Nyas in an astonishing and moving way.
- A Long Walk To Water
To Selena, with Love: Commemorative Edition (Deckle edge)
Chris Perez tells the story of his relationship with music superstar Selena in this heartfelt tribute.
One of the most compelling and adored superstars in Latin music history, Selena was nothing short of a phenomenon who shared all of herself with her millions of devoted fans. Her tragic murder, at the age of twenty-three, stripped the world of her talent and boundless potential, her tightly-knit family of their beloved angel, and her husband, Chris Perez, of the greatest love he had ever known.
For over a decade, Chris held onto the only personal thing he had left from his late wifethe touching and sometimes painful memories of their very private bond. Now, for the first time, Chris opens up about their unbreakable friendship, their forbidden relationship, and their blossoming marriage that was cut short.
Chriss powerful story gives a rare glimpse into Selenas sincerity and vulnerability when falling in love, strength and conviction when fighting for that love, and absolute resilience when finding peace and normalcy with her familys acceptance of the only man she called her husband.
While showcasing a side of Selena that has never been disclosed before and clarifying certain misconceptions about her life and death, To Selena, with Love is an everlasting love story that immortalizes the heart and soul of an extraordinary, unforgettable, and irreplaceable icon.
This commemorative edition includes photos and a special chapter detailing the authors reflection since writing the book.
- Celebra Trade
- Supermarket bbq sauce
- Drugstore hair color to cover gray
- Inline skates 2017
- Mens rain shoes
- Bike chain lubricant
- Brush for eyebrow powder
- Oatmeal cereal