Sound Innovations for Concert Band -- Ensemble Development for Intermediate Concert Band: Flute
Sound Innovations: Ensemble Development for Intermediate Concert Band is a valuable resource for helping your students grow in their understanding and abilities as ensemble musicians. It contains 412 exercises, including more than 70 chorales by some of today's most renowned concert band composers. An assortment of exercises is grouped by key and presented in a variety of intermediate difficulty levels. Where possible, several exercises in the same category are provided to allow variety, while still accomplishing the goals of that specific type of exercise. You will notice that many exercises and chorales are clearly marked with dynamics, articulations, style, and tempo for students to practice those aspects of performance. Other exercises are intentionally left flexible for the teacher to determine how best to use them in facilitating and addressing the needs and goals of their ensemble. Whether your students are progressing through exercises to better their technical facility, or challenging their musicianship with beautiful chorales, this book can be used after any band method or as a supplement to performance music. Contains chorales composed by Roland Barrett, Andrew Boysen, Ralph Ford, Rossano Galante, Robert Sheldon, Todd Stalter, Randall Standridge, and Michael Story. The Ensemble Development Series is also available for Young Band and Advanced Band. Learn more at www.alfred.com/SIED.
This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Yamaha YFL-222 Intermediate Flute for Student (International Version)
YFL-222 Standard Flute Offset G C-Foot. The Yamaha YFL-222 Standard flute in C features drawn and curled tone holes, covered keys and an offset G. It has a nickel silver headjoint, body and footjoint and a silver-plated finish. I features a C-footjoint and pointed key arms, and comes with a Yamaha standard plastic flute case, polishing cloth, polishing gauze, cleaning rod and Flute Owner's Manual. CY Headjoint Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers. Keys All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. Manufacturing processes have been redesigned from the ground up to achieve substantially improved precision that not only leads to greater mechanical accuracy, but also minimizes the need for readjustment over time. Pointed Key Arms A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style. Adjustment Screws Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosing of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed. Alignment Marks Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.
- Footjoint marking, A unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
- Neoprene key bumpers, Stronger and more durable than cork
- Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Nickel-silver, power-forged keys, Very durable and less susceptible to breakage. Closed-hole (Plateau) keys facilitate ease of playability for beginners
- 1 year seller warranty. Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product.
44 Selected Duets for Two Flutes - Book 1: Easy/Intermediate
(Ashley Publications). Easy-to-intermediate duets by Koehler, Soussman, Hugues, and Stamitz.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Gemeinhardt Model 3OB Flute, Open Hole, Offset G, B-Foot, Silver Plated
The Model 3 Flute features Gemeinhardt's exclusive four-post foot joint construction for especially strong flutes, as well as a unique embouchure hole design, proportioned tone holes, and pad cups to ensure even response and extraordinary tone throughout all registers. It also includes a case, and a cleaning rod.Tradition and TechnologyA fourth generation flutemaker, Kurt Gemeinhardt dedicated himself to creating remarkably responsive instruments with a beautiful tone which would distinguish them from all others. Today Gemeinhardt continues his legacy by crafting flutes that achieve a delicate balance between superb artistry and sophisticated technology for flutists of all talents and abilitiesDurably constructed of the finest materials, Gemeinhardt flutes feature integrally drawn and rolled tone holes, power-coined keys, and our exclusive four post footjoint construction which make our flutes exceptionally strong. Other features include Gemeinhardt's unique embouchure hole design, proportioned tone holes and pad cups to ensure even response and extraordinary tone throughout all registers. In addition, a Gizmo key (high C facilitator) is standard on every B foot model flute. Gemeinhardt flutes also feature superior key mechanisms for fast action and outstanding playability..
- Intermediate level, Open Hole, Offset G, B footjoint, Silver-Plated construction, French style keys.
uxcell 6mm Dia Straight Screw Flute Machine Intermediate Tap
Features: Straight threaded flute, Taper cutting edges and 6mm diameter flute, Suit for machine use to cuts a thread on the inside surface of a hole, creating a female surface which functions like a nut. A taper tap offer a very gradual cutting action and is most often used when the material to be tapped is difficult to work (e.g., alloy steel
- Product Name : Machine Taper Tap;Flute Diameter : 6mm/0.236"
- Shank Diameter : 6.2mm/0.244";Thread Length : 25mm/0.984"
- Total Length : 61mm/2.402";Material : Metal
- Color : Sliver Tone;Total Weight : 10g
- Package : 1 x Machine Taper Tap
Complete Daily Exercises for the Flute - Flute Tutor: Essential Practice Material for All Intermediate to Advanced Flautists
(Music Sales America). The complete daily exercise used by flautists world-wide in their daily practice, now in one volume, features warm-ups, scale and arpeggio exercises over the full compass, a section concentrating on the third octave and a definitive collection of popular daily studies. Based on the established French School techniques, this edition includes many hints, tips and original studies by Trevor Wye. A practice card is included for ease in planning practice time.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Eastar EFL-2 Open/Close Hole C Flutes 16 Keys Silver Plated Beginner Flute Set with Fingering Chart, Hard Case,Cleaning Rod,Cloth,Flute Swab,Screwdriver and Gloves
For Eastar EFL-2 16 Keys Plated Open/Close Hole C Flute ,the key type is compact, the key layout is scientific and elegant, after years of market testing and testing, in line with the European and American students hand type, very good to feel, excellent mechanical performance leads to sensitive the response, so that performers can play at any time and anywhere easily. Open hole design makes the perfect Flute for beginner and intermediate students because sound response faster and more sensitive. Silver plated body makes the tone to be wider and thicker, even the quick spit is clear and pleasing, the bass is more relaxed, the baritone is solid. The double sheep casings pads and NAS high carbon steel needles lead to a long life for it. Buy with confidence as its absolutely affordable price and it comes with 30 days unconditional returnable guarantee. Before delivery, our flute are tested by professional quality inspector again to verify that they meet our high quality standards.
3.Item Weight:2.35 pounds
4.Bookplate Size: 16.5(L)X 5.3(W) X 3.4(H) inch
5.Carrying Case Material: nylon cloth
1 x EFL-2 16 Keys Flute
1 x Hard Case
1 x Flute Swab
1 x Fingering Chart
1 x Shoulder Strap
1 x Portable Flute Stand With Protective head
1 x Soft Cleaning Cloth
1 x Cleaning Rod
1 x Adjustment Screws
1 x White Gloves
- 1.Premium Grade Silver plated 16 keys open/closed hole C Flute with offset G key and split E key,first-rate timbre and tone color can be a good gift for beloved or beginner in WIND BANDS;
- 2.Pro-deluxe durable plush-lined nylon covered light weight hard case, flute swab, flute stand, fingering chart, soft cleaning cloth, cleaning rod, adjustment screws and a pair of white gloves;
- 3.Real CUPRONICKEL body is as thick as 0.45mm , High quality leather mats and metal echo panels which make great difference to high durability and wonderful tone, good resonance, more explosive;
- 4.Memory spring needle made by NAS high carbon steel, bladder pads made of Italian felt double sheep casings which are generally used in performance level flutes leading to good elasticity ,air tightness and long life ;
- 5. 30 DAYS Unconditional returnable Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
Jean Paul USA CL-300 Student Clarinet
Combining an elegant ebonite body with nickel keys, the Jean Paul USA CL-300 clarinet boasts beautiful design and sound while maintaining a low price point. That makes it the perfect choice for band students and others learning to play the clarinet. Student musicians will find that the CL-300 clarinet is a reliable, easy to play instrument that is very well centered and durable. Featuring the Boehm 17 key system, the Jean Paul clarinet provides band students with excellent response and smooth playability. The cylindrical bore also produces strong projection and a wide range of tones. It's perfect for anyone learning the clarinet!
- Comes with robust contoured carrying case for ease of use transportation
- Included Accessories: Carrying Case, Rico Reeds, Gloves, Cleaning Cloth, and Cork Grease
- Beautiful Ebonite Body Material featuring Boehm 17 key system
- The Jean Paul Clarinet is in key of Bb
The Native American FLute: Understanding the GIFT with Audio CD
An Interactive Guide for Learning to Play Native American FLute. Includes Instructional text, CD and 25 Songs by John Vames. For All students of the Native American Flute: for the Beginner who has little or no experience, the Intermediate player seeking further knowledge of how music works and the Advanced player who wants to teach others but up until now did not have a clear-cut format to do so successfully. PART I - Easy to follow instruction includes lessons on finger control, breath control, knowing your flute, embouchure, basic notes, tonquing & slurring, the Native American Scale, creating your own melodies, ornaments, duration, reading Music, Nakai tab, and the Major Scale. PART II Includes 25 songs arranged for Native American FLute: traditional, Native AMerican and Original. APPENDICES which include: Useful scales for practicing, Analysis of the Major SCale, Rhythmic Values and Care of your flute. Includes 39 track interactive audio CD demonstrating all!
- Used Book in Good Condition
Ebony Bawu Flute Ba Wu Pipe Woodwind Detachable #104 Case How to Play Guide
Original Yunnan Ethnic Dai Tribe Bawu Woodwind Flute; Professionally Tuned by Genuine Bawu Master
The Bawu is a transverse blown, free reed pipe originating from the ethnic Dai tribe of Southwest China. It is traditionally played by ethnic minority groups in the region, but now its influence has spread across China and its evocative sound is associated widely with Chinese culture.
The Bawu resembles a transverse flute in construction, except for the insertion of a small reed into the blow-hole. The player needs to cover the reed entirely with their mouth and apply substantial air pressure to maintain the vibration of the reed. It has a pure, clarinet-like timbre and is quite a haunting instrument when played.
In recent years, the rich, mellow tone of the Bawu has become a favorite with composers of film soundtracks (heavily featured in the film "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", an Oscar Winner for Best Music, Original Score, 2000). Meanwhile, the development of advanced Bawu models, such as the dual pipe Bawu and vertical Bawu, has expanded its range and added variety to the Bawu, taking this traditional instrument to new heights.
* Item #: YNDABW104
* Flute Pipes: Ebony, Premium Quality
* Condition: Completely Brand New; Tuned, Tested, All Set - Ready to Play.
* Performance: Ideal for professional musicians; Professional tuning included, right key and tone guaranteed.
Plus a free Learning Guide in English & Maintenance Tips Fingering Chart to get you ready to play in 30 minutes!
Our default keys are G and F. Other keys D Minor, F Minor, A, Bb, C add US 15, D Major, Eb, Bb Major and C Major add US 30 to the cost. It requires 10 - 15 days for custom tuning.
Personalize Your Bawu: Have Our Experienced Crafter Engrave Someone's Name, a Phrase, or Even a Dragon - optional choice for US 15
- Choice of Ebony Pipes; Premium Quality for the Best Performance
- Authentic Original Yunnan Tone, Professional Tuning, 100 Handmade
- Detachable Pipe for Easy Cleaning and Reed Adjustment
- Available Keys: G, F, C, D Minor, F Minor, Bb, A, D Major, Eb, Bb Major, C Major
- Quality velvet-lined hard case with shoulder strap; Ornamental Chinese Knot
- Aloe vera lotion for face
- Us beach resorts
- Dry shampoo for thick oily hair
- Taco places in la
- Face lotion with spf
- Sulfate free
- Waterproof cycling bags