La Crosse Technology 724-1710 Wireless Rain Gauge Weather Station with Thermometer
Check the rainfall from today or last week from the convenience of inside your home. Self-emptying tilting cups measure from your own backyard displaying current amounts up to the last several months. Indicates the signal strength from the wireless rain bucket. Monitors your current temperatures & displays time in either 12/24 hour mode. Battery operated.
- Self-emptying Rain Bucket-Empties Via Internal Tilting Cups
- Rainfall History Graph: View Last 7 Days, Weeks, or Months on Graph
- Monitor Indoor & Wireless Outdoor Temperature
- Rainfall Alert & Precipitation Alarm
- Durable, weather resistant construction
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature
- User-defined Rainfall Alarm
- Monitors Indoor Room Temperature
AcuRite 00899 Wireless Rain Gauge with Self-Emptying Collector
Weather the day with confidence with your own accurate and up-to-date information, right from your own backyard. The AcuRite Digital Rain Gauge with Self-Emptying Wireless Rain Collector features precise, reliable rainfall measurements. The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays daily rainfall and records rainfall history, including a rainfall event, 1 day or 7 days of measurements. Includes rain and flood watch alarms, alerting you when rainfall begins and when conditions are right for possible flooding. The outdoor sensor features a self-emptying mechanism and transmits rain data wirelessly. Includes a clock and calendar. Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- Rainfall measurement in inches or millimeters with history
- Flood watch alarm indicates conditions are present that could lead to flooding
- Automatic self-emptying rain collection cup
- Durable, weather resistant construction
- Strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz)
- Transmits data every 16 seconds
- Rainfall alarm indicates it has started raining
Oregon Scientific Wireless Rain Gauge Weather Station with Remote Sensor - Temperature Readings
Our Newest Wireless Rain Gauge with Outdoor Temperature and Ten Day Memory is our favorite rain gauge. Having your very own rain gauge can be a fun and exciting way for you and your family to get involved with weather instruments. Rain gauges can also provide useful information to many outdoor enthusiasts. Sit back and enjoy the rain and check it weekly to find out if your lawn or garden needs additional watering. The Benefits of a wireless rain gauge? To derive the best results from a rain gauge, proper placement is crucial. Choose an open space that isn't blocked by trees, walls or buildings to place the gauge. To gain an accurate picture of the precipitation that has fallen, read and record the measurements each day at approximately the same time. At the end of each week, determine the amount of precipitation that has fallen by adding the daily totals. Simply put, know how much water you're using to water you lawn or garden. Horticulturists love to measure the precipitation in and out of a green house. Used as an invaluable tool to help farmers and landowners measure moisture. This is a great Rain Gauge for: Home Owners, Farmers, Greenskeepers, Schools, Industries, Contractors, Airports, Orchardists, Hobbyists, Citrus Growers, Conservationists, Truck Gardeners, Government Agencies, Water Departments, Highway Departments, Agriculture and Horticulturists. Extremely accurate measurements! Increments of .04 Inch will allow you to know precisely how much water you are putting down. Avoid getting wet to monitor rainfall with the included wireless display unit. Data is transmitted from a football field away (Wireless transmission range up to 300 feet from PCR800 Wireless Self Emptying Rain Collector) (Up to 100 feet from remote wireless THN802 Wireless Temperature Sensor) All accessories included plus three AA batteries. Replace batteries every 12 months (use Lithium AA batteries for longer battery life and for temperatures that reach minus 22F or below. Daily rainfall and cumulative rainfall history is stored over the past nine days on the main display unit for easy reference. This feature is cool. Set your High daily rainfall alarm so you know when to turn off the irrigation sprinkler for controlled watering. The four line display of the main unit lets you see at a glance the Time, outdoor temperature, rain today and collected rainfall total. Bonus is that it compliments any garden or yard décor. Did you know? Plants need 1-1.5 of water per week. Deep infrequent waterings are better than several light waterings. Deep Roots require less supplemental irrigation. Taller plants have deeper roots. Irrigation decisions are based on the soil water content. This Oregon Scientific RGR126N is the perfect tool for the monitoring of moisture. The Rain Gauge does so much more that we give it credit for. Enjoy!
- ACCURACY - Up to .04 inches (1.02 mm) in measurement when reading the rainfall collection
- WIRELESS - Wireless transmission up to 300 feet from rain gauge sensor to the main unit.
- TEMPERATURE - The temperature remote sensor can transmit up to 100 feet to give an accurate real time reading. The main base unit also reads the room's temperature
- DATA COLLECTION - The unit stores up to 10 days of data so you can check for past rain history data
- TIME and DATE - Optional features to show time and calendar date
AcuRite 01089M Rain Gauge with Thermometer & Humidity
The AcuRite wireless rain gauge station with indoor/outdoor thermometer delivers precise, reliable measurements of environmental conditions in your back yard. An easy-to-read LCD screen shows today's rainfall totals plus current indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity. Features include a programmable rain alarm that alerts you when your preset rainfall amounts are reached, potentially Warning you of flood conditions. Its oncoming storm alert indicates a drop in barometric pressure and the chance of approaching storms. Displays rainfall records for the previous day, current week, month, year and previous year. Also shows daily and all-time high and low records for temperature and humidity. Additional features include an Intelli-Time clock that comes pre-programmed to the correct time and date and automatically updates for daylight saving time. All you need to do is set your time zone. The sleek, stylish digital rain gauge display stands upright for tabletop use and is wall-mountable. The fully wireless rain sensor and temperature & humidity sensor are easy to install outdoors and offer strong wireless signals. Their all-weather construction can withstand the elements while providing precise and accurate measurements. Limited one-year warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- Self-emptying rain collector measures rainfall in your backyard and wirelessly transmits readings to an indoor digital display (100-foot; 30 meter range)
- Wireless all-weather temperature and humidity sensor measures outdoor conditions with precision and accuracy (330-foot; 100-meter range)
- Rainfall totals for current day, previous day, current week, month, year and previous year (inches or millimeters)
- Oncoming Storm alert, plus programmable rain alarm to warn when Flood conditions may be present or when to turn off the sprinklers
- Other features include intelli-time clock, indoor temperature and humidity with all-time high and low records plus timestamp
ECOWITT WH5360B High Precision Digital Rain Gauge Wireless Self-emptying Collector with Rainfall Alert Rainfall History Indoor Temperature Humidity
ECOWITT Wireless Rain Gauge provides accurate, reliable rain measurements of environmental conditions in your back yard/garden/farm.
Useful Helper for Yard/Lawn/Garden:
A digital rain gauge is a useful weather tool that tells you how much rain has fallen right in your own back yard.
Personal precipitation information is useful for making decisions about the amount of watering your lawn, garden or landscape requires.
Essential Tool for Farming/Land/Crops:
Our professional rain gauge provides exact rainfall data in your specific area that will help you better forecast your yield and harvest time.
With exact data and useful knowledge, you become better equipped to make intelligent decisions about your land and crops.
You'll know when to plant and evaluate if a particular area is ideal for planting a certain type of plant.
Indoor Temperature and Humidity Monitor
View indoor and outdoor environmental conditions. Includes current temperature and humidity.
Tracks all-time high and low records for indoor temperature and humidity with timestamp.
Rainfall measuring range: 06000mm; Accuracy: 5; Resolution: 0.1mm/0.01inch
Indoor temperature range: -9.9C. to 60C; Accuracy 1F/0.5C.
Indoor humidity measure range: 10 to 99.
Accuracy /- 3 RH (@25C. , 30RH to 80RH).
Accuracy /- 4.5 RH (@25C. , 1RH to29RH80RH to 99RH).
Base station: 3X AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline battery (not included)
Remote sensor: 1X AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline battery (not included)
Dimension: Receiver: 119X172X31mm; Sensor:187.7X183.4X159mm
1X Base Station 1X Rain Collector 1X Manual
- Wireless Rain Gauge: measures rain precipitation with 0.1mm/0.01inch resolution, indoor temperature and humidity with precision and accuracy. Allowing you to monitor the rain condition in your backyard/garden/farm/land crop with 300FT/100M wireless transmission range.
- Professional Rainfall Data: displays rain rate, rain event, rainfall total of 1h/24h, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly record; 24 monthly rain history and the 730 days have rain rainfall records ; Rain grade graph display; mm/inch measuring unit selectable
- Programmable Rain Alarm: customizable alerts for rain rate, rain event, indoor temperature and humidity to warn when flood conditions may be present or when to turn off the sprinklers.
- Monitor Room Comfort: Measures indoor temperature and humidity with history high and low records plus timestamp; calendar(time, week, date) and alarm clock function.
- Self-emptying Rain Collector: The wireless funnel-shaped rain collector is self-emptying and easy to install; wall-mountable display base station with built-in table stand and back light.
AcuRite 01021M Color Weather Station with Rain Gauge & Lightning Detector
It's important to keep up-to-date on weather conditions when severe storms are in your area. With the AcuRite color weather station with rain gauge and lightning detector you can stay aware of dangerous lightning strikes and heavy rainfall that could result in flooding so you can take precautions to protect your home and the people you care about. The sensor tracks lightning strikes within 25 miles (40 kilometers) and provides lightning alerts with a warning light and audible alarm. It wirelessly transmits data every 24 seconds during normal conditions and every 8 seconds once lightning is detected (for 30 minutes). the rain gauge wirelessly measures rain precipitation (inches or millimeters) and features an automatic self-emptying rain collection cup for low-maintenance. The illuminated color display has a convenient tabletop stand and wall-mountable design. It records current, weekly, monthly and yearly lightning strike counts (miles or kilometers), as well as historical rainfall records (inches or millimeters) for the previous 48 hours, 7-days, month, and year. It also displays data for outdoor temperature (degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius), humidity (percent rh), barometric pressure, heat index, dew point, daily and all-time high and low records. Display features integrated digital clock and date. Customize weather alarms to notify you when temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and rainfall readings fall outside of your specified ranges to stay aware of when local weather conditions change. The weather station also provides a 12 to 24-hour weather forecast. AcuRite patented Self-Calibrating forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your back yard to give you dependable forecasts for your exact location.
- Color weather station records Lightning strike count, rain precipitation, outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, time, and dateLightning strike counter displays running total of Lightning strikes detected and estimated Distance, Plus weekly and monthly totalDisplays daily and all-time high and low records as well as historical rainfall records for previous 48 hours, 7-day total, year - by month, year and previous yearSelf-emptying rain collector measures rainfall and wirelessly transmits readings to the indoor digital display (100 foot; 30 meter range)Lightning detector sensor also measures temperature and humidity, features durable all-weather construction and strong wireless range up to 330 feet (100 meters)
AcuRite 01512 Wireless Weather Station with 5-in-1 Weather Sensor: Temperature and Humidity Gauge, Rainfall, Wind Speed and Wind Direction
Get the weather forecast and temperature information to plan your day with confidence with AcuRite's Pro Color Weather Station. The weather station's illuminated color display features indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, rainfall, wind speed/direction/chill, the weather forecast, heat index, dew point, wind chill, barometric pressure with 12-hour history, time and date. Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The AcuRite Professional Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by the 5-in-1 sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The patent-pending 5-in-1 sensor is easy to setup, includes mounting hardware and features a 2 year battery life for maintenance-free operation. One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite. Weekly, monthly, and all-time high and low records.
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Rainfall tracking by day, month, year and all-time; Wind Speed: 0 to 99 mph; 0 to 159 kph
- Weather Ticker streams real-time data including the moon phase, indoor comfort level, "feels like"" temperature and more
- Illuminated color display with adjustable dimmer; electric-powered with optional battery backup
- Easy setup and mounting
SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer for iPhone/Android - Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor with Alerts. Developed and Supported in The USA
Your family's health depends on proper temperature and humidity. A study cited by the World Health Organization suggests that dampness is the root problem for one in five asthma sufferers in the U.S. It also estimates that half the homes in the U.S. are too humid. This encourages allergens like mites and fungi. It can even increase toxic airborne chemicals like formaldehyde.
Dry air is also a problem. Viruses thrive and spread more easily. Skin, eyes and mucous membranes dry out, causing discomfort and greater risk of infection. Yet humans cannot directly sense the level of humidity in the air. Without proper monitoring, it's easy to misuse humidifiers, trading one problem for another.
Your possessions including guitars, pianos and other instruments, cigar humidors, wine cellars, incubators, refrigerators and freezers also benefit from careful monitoring. Stable temperature and humidity is often the most important factor to avoid costly and irreparable damage.
But you're busy. And some of the most important places are the ones you visit the least, like your attic. Standard wireless sensors seem promising until the unattractive display unit ends up ignored, lost in the back of a drawer.
SensorPush is the answer. Our Smart Sensors are compact and easy to use. They work with painstakingly designed mobile apps that not only make you love using them, but also require as little use as possible. In just a few moments, you can connect a sensor and set up alerts.
After that, it's up to you. If you love data, we've got it, beautifully graphed. Otherwise, rest assured. SensorPush is constantly monitoring conditions, even while you're sleeping or away. Upon return, you'll be promptly alerted of any issues.
We're sure that you'll find SensorPush to be the easiest way to monitor conditions in and around your home. Try it today. If within the first two months, you're not completely happy, we'll make it right or gladly accept your return.
- Flexible: Add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet
- Powerful range: For use all around the house. Up to 325' in ideal conditions (no obstructions)
- Designed with you in mind: Beautifully designed apps for Apple iOS and Android make monitoring easy
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth 4.0 and alerts you if there's a problem
Ambient Weather WS-2902A Smart WiFi Weather Station with Remote Monitoring and Alerts
Ambient Weather professional weather station allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display. The enhanced Wi-Fi connectable option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station network, weather underground. Experience the convenience of having your personal weather information with you on the go using your computer, tablet, or mobile device. In addition to underground, the weather station supports uploads to weather bug and weather cloud. The weather station measures wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, outdoor temperature and humidity, solar Radiation and UV. Also included inside the console is temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. The weather station also calculates dew point, wind Chill and heat index. The Osprey streams weather data real time (approximately 16 second updates) to the weather underground website, the best website for collecting and storing real-time personal weather station data. Send real time data to weather bug website. Weather bug backyard tracking Stations empower weather enthusiasts to get their name on the map and have their tracking Stations' data seen by millions of users via the weather bug application. Send real time data to weather cloud website. Weather cloud makes managing your device not only easy, but fun. Access the app from your computer, tablet or smartphone and enjoy the same user experience across all devices.
- The Professional weather station allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- The enhanced Wi-Fi connectable option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station Network, weather Underground
- Experience the convenience of having your personal weather information with you on the go using your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- The weather station measures wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, outdoor temperature and humidity, solar radiation and UV
- Also included inside the console is temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. The weather station also calculates dew point, wind Chill and heat index
La Crosse Technology 724-2310-INT Wireless Digital Rain Station with Temperature
Check the rainfall from today or last week from the convenience of inside your home. Self-emptying tilting cups measure from your own backyard displaying current amounts up to the last several months. Indicates the signal strength from the wireless rain bucket. Monitors your current room temperature & displays time in either 12/24 hour mode. Battery operated.
- Self-emptying rain bucket (empties via internal tilting cups)
- Rainfall readings: current, 1Hr, 24Hr, 7 days, current month, past 12 months, and total since setup/Reset (mm/inch)
- Customizable rain alerts (Hi/off)
- Indoor temperature (F/C)
- 12/24Hr time (manual set) display and calendar: date/day
- Baby heartbeat doppler
- Krill oil product
- Deal on charcoal
- Entry level camcorder
- Ti graphing calculator
- Place to spend christmas in new york
- Rated vodkas