LeapFrog Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures Learning Game (for LeapPad3, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
LeapFrog Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures helps little ones, ages 3 and 4, get ready for preschool through 3 exciting adventures with the Learning Friends. (Includes Turtle's ABCs!, Tiger Counts! and Monkey Creates!, also sold separately.) Children can dive into literacy skills with Turtle as they have a blast at the beach, use early mathematics to give Tiger a wonderful birthday celebration, and join Monkey for a day of creative fun at the playground. LeapFrog Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures works with all LeapPad tablets and LeapsterGS gaming systems (sold separately). In Turtle's ABCs, little ones spend a day of fun in the sun nurturing skills for reading. They can go snorkeling with Turtle, and help him search for-and identify-upper- and lowercase letters. They can blow bubbles with Koala, and listen to letter sounds as the bubbles grow. A fun crab catching game invites little ones to match letters and then trace the letter-shaped drawing in the sand, while a tide pool game helps build vocabulary. Tiger Counts adds to the learning and fun with a picnic party for Tiger's fourth birthday. Children can help make it her best birthday ever as they use counting skills to set the table, compare the sizes of cake slices to serve everyone dessert, and sort balloons by color, shape and number. In Monkey Creates, little ones join the Learning Friends at the playground to explore gardening with Turtle and play 5 different musical instruments with Tiger. They can also build a tricycle, scooter, wagon or pedal car by dragging vehicle parts onto a blueprint, and help Monkey find shapes in his pictures and chalk drawing. Pick a color and tap a shape to color each picture!
- Nurture a range of preschool skills on three exciting adventures. Have a blast at the beach learning about letters, use number skills to throw a delightful birthday picnic, and spend a creative day at the playground.
- Make friends and build key preschool skills on 3 exciting adventures. Go snorkeling with Turtle, and help him search for-and identify-upper- and lowercase letters. Help Tiger count and open birthday gifts from her friends. For ages 3-4.
- Help Monkey find shapes in his pictures and chalk drawings. Then, pick a color and tap a shape to color it. Tap birthday candles to help Tiger blow them out, and use size comparison to serve cake to friends. Skills learned include the alphabet, music & rhythm, number, and shapes.
- Tap Koala to help her blow bubbles. Listen to letter sounds as the bubbles grow and pop bubbles to hear letter names! Tap on the drum, drag a finger across the guitar or xylophone, and explore the sounds of 5 musical instruments.
- Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures offers a familiar and fun context for discovering preschool skills. Join the Learning Friends and build letter recognition skills at the beach, practice counting at Tiger's birthday party, and explore music and creativity at the school playground.
LeapFrog Team Umizoomi Learning Game: Umi City Heroes (for LeapPad Tablets and LeapsterGS)
Team Umizoomi teaches children in pre-K through kindergarten (ages 3-5 years) how mathematical concepts can be applied to everyday situations. Through entertaining gameplay, children build confidence, solve problems and develop their knowledge of shapes, patterns, measurement, counting and numbers. When the Troublemakers make a big mess in Umi City, it's up to Team Umizoomi to save the day. Join Milli, Geo and Bot as their Umifriend, and use Mighty Math Powers to keep the city running smoothly. Begin each mission in UmiCar, and steer it down the right path by finding the correct number in a sequence. Then head to the playground, post office, toy store, carnival and supermarket to be a mathematics superhero! Works with all LeapPadlearning tablets and Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately). Umi Snaps mini-game does not work with Leapster Explorer. Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
- Use Mighty Math Powers to help Team Umizoomi save Umi City from the Troublemakers.
- Features curricular mini-games that personalize the learning and grow with your child.
- Ages 3-5 years
- Teaches shapes, patterns, measurement, counting and numbers
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately). Umi Snaps mini-game does not work with Leapster Explorer.
LeapFrog Disney Minnie's Bow-tique Super Surprise Party Learning Game (for LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
It's a busy day at Minnie's Bow-tiqueeveryones getting ready for a super secret surprise party! Join in the fun and help Minnie and Daisy turn ribbon and dazzles into beautiful bows for all of their friends. Children play games designed to foster their awareness of the sounds in words. Developing phonological awareness is a key step in the learn to read journey and sets the foundation for phonics. In this game, children can build phonemic awareness and memory skills while encouraging creative play. They can play three mini games to prepare for the party, including Ribbon Roundup, Butterfly Bows and Daisys Dressing Room. Plus, enjoy the Bow Design Studio and Hide & Seek with Cuckoo Loca.
Match colors and letters to help create new bows! Difficulty level adjusts to the player's skill level for just the right learning challenge.
Play fashionista and help Daisy design a festive look for the party! Use logic and memory skills to help Daisy find the perfect bow, blouse and heels for the big party!
Because younger preschoolers engage in ways that are different than their older counterparts, LeapFrog developed content experiences to meet their specific interests and learning needs. Disney Minnies Bow-tique Super Surprise Party utilizes an interface that is easy to understand so children are immediately drawn in the game. Its designed to be visually engaging & simple to navigate for a younger audience: for example, items in the game highlight so children know to click on them. Lastly, the game automatically adjusts the curriculum and gameplay, so children get just the right level of challenge.
Hear from our Learning Expert
Alphabet knowledge and phonological awareness--the ability to recognize and manipulate the sounds or spoken language--are two key skills linked to future reading success. Disneys Minnies Bow-tique Super Surprise Party includes games that prompt children blend sounds into words and match uppercase and lowercase letters to help build a strong foundation for early reading. Carolyn J., LeapFrog Learning Expert. Teaches word sounds, letter recognition, memory skills, logic and reasoning and colors. Works with LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer game systems (sold separately), not with Leapster or Leapster2 game systems.
Innovative Learning Approach
LeapFrog learning games, apps, eBooks and Ultra eBooks are designed, reviewed or approved by our team of Learning Experts and grounded in the latest research for the richest possible learning experience. Promoting learning through play taps into childrens natural curiosity and inspires them to explore. While reading, children may touch on individual words or a character; the corresponding text will light up, and children can hear them pronounced and sounded out. In addition, they can build vocabulary knowledge by touching on illustrations or tapping on a word to access an audio-visual definition in the interactive visual dictionary.
What's In The Box?
LeapFrogs Explorer Learning Game: Disney Minnie's Bow-tique Super Surprise Party game cartridge works with LeapFrog LeapPad1 , LeapPad2, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer Learning systems (sold separately) and Parent Guide.
Take advantage of hundreds of game cartridges and downloads that keep kids challenged and inspired. LeapFrogs library of educational entertainment content includes learning games, eBooks, videos, music and more.
- Have fun with reading to create Minnie's famous bows! Works With: LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- It's a busy day at Minnie's Bow-tique and everyone's getting ready for a super secret surprise party-join in the fun! Match colors and letters to help make bows! Difficulty adjusts to the player's skill level for just the right challenge.
- Help Daisy Duck pack her Butterfly Bows. Identify a word by blending sounds. Grab the bow with a picture of that word. Use logic and memory skills to help Daisy Duck find the perfect bow, blouse and heels for the big party!
- Use the stylus to tie the ribbon into a bow and then decorate it with dazzles and glitter. Skills learned include the alphabet, listening comprehension, word sounds & rhyme, logic & reasoning, memory, and art & drawing.
- Minnie's Bow-tique Super Surprise Party includes mini games that prompt children to blend sounds into words and match upper- and lowercase letters to help build a strong foundation for early reading.
LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate Ready for School Tablet, Pink
Perfect for preparing preschoolers and kindergarteners for school, LeapPad ultimate ready for school tablet has 100 worth of top-selling school readiness apps, plus creative apps, music apps and more for a total content value of over 195. Exclusive just-for-me learning technology is built into many of the learning games, assessing your child as they play and automatically adapting the curriculum to keep kids engaged and motivated. This tablet is kid-safe right out of the box, with a kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts. It also includes a built-in bumper, reinforced design and shatter-safe screen. Parental controls allow parents to add multiple kids to one tablet and set play time limits. Parents will have access to a library of content including award-winning apps and CARTRIDGES featuring kids favorite characters. Leappad is ready to prepare your child for preschool and beyond!
- Includes 100 worth of school readiness apps, plus apps featuring reading, music, problem solving and creativity for a total value of 195
- Kid-safe tablet features a 7" Shatter-safe screen, multi-touch capacitive screen and a built-in bumper for durability
- Access to a library of content including award-winning apps and CARTRIDGES featuring kids' favorite characters
- Exclusive just-for-me learning technology built into many of the learning games adapts the curriculum to keep kids engaged and motivated
- Kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by Learning experts
LeapFrog Go-with-Me ABC Backpack
Embark on a learning adventure with Mr. Pencil and the Go-with-Me ABC Backpack. This one of a kind toy lets toddlers interact with the alphabet in awesome ways. Using the write and erase board, kids can practice letter writing and drawing with Mr. Pencil. The screen shows how to write each letter step-by-step and then shows how to turn each letter into animals. Inserting the 26 letter pieces into the letter spaces teaches the letter name, letter sound, an animal that begins with that letter and more. Little learners can play seven different activities and when theyre done, the plastic backpack holds all the pieces inside. Clip the backpack closed and wear like a real backpack for learning on the go. Draw, learn and get going!
- Open this unique backpack for interactive learning activities including 26 letters, a write and erase board and a variety of games
- Seven activities introduce letter names and sounds, writing, reading, drawing and animals. Includes 26 letter pieces that can be plugged into the interactive letter spaces to explore the letters of the alphabet
- See the letters appear on the LCD screen, hear the letter name, an animal that begins with that letter and more
- Follow along on the writing board while Mr. Pencil introduces letter writing. Letter Animals mode, turns the letters into animals you can draw
- Designed by LeapFrog experts for children 3-6 years old. 2 AA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use)
LeapFrog Disney Sofia The First Sofia's New Friends Interactive Storybook (for LeapPad Tablets)
Join Princess Sofia on an interactive reading adventure to fix a royal misunderstanding, Features three auto-adjusting reading levels, six reading activities and three mini-games, Teaches listening and reading comprehension, vocabulary skills, phonics skills and word recognition, Works with LeapPad learning tablets only (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge, Ages 3-5 years
- Join Princess Sofia on an interactive reading adventure to fix a royal misunderstanding
- Features three auto-adjusting reading levels, six reading activities and three mini-games
- Teaches listening and reading comprehension, vocabulary skills, phonics skills and word recognition
- Works with LeapPad learning tablets only (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge. Not compatible with LeapPad1
- Ages 3-5 years
LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Green
The pretend computer play with My Own Leaptop gets even better with a new larger screen! Explore 4 learning modes and even customize My Own Leaptop to spell your child's name! Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies. Age 2 years Features Leaptop's new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music. In ABC mode children can hear the letter, the letter sound, and a word using that letter. In Message mode children can pretend to send and receives emails with Scout. In Games mode, play fun animal trivia and letter games to reinforce the learning. In Music mode, choose from 16 fun songs and melodies. Personalize the play by learning to spell your child's name together! Plus, a perfectly-sized handle enables on the go funwherever and whenever! Learning Difference Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them. Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout! Testimonial "My Own Leaptop introduces basic computer literacy skills to young children in an age-appropriate and entertaining way. Chidlren role-play typing on a laptop while learning letter sounds and animal names, and playing games and activities." - Clement C., LeapFrog Learning Expert
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name.
- Leapfrog new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout, and a take-along handle. Ages 2-4 years
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them.
- Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout!
LeapFrog Enterprises Explorer Learning Game Crayola Art Adventure
LeapFrogs Crayola Art Adventure game cartridge gives kids ages 3-7 an introduction to colors, shapes, art, drawing, logic and reasoning. Kids use artistic talent and critical thinking skills to explore a creative world and help the Pip Squeaks solve a puzzling art mystery! The cartridge is compatible with LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablets, Leapster ExplorerGS and Explorer gaming systems.
Learn colors and build logic skills as you solve puzzles!
Create and exhibit your own artistic masterpieces!
Join the Pipsqueaks in the Crayola Gallery to solve the mystery of the disappearing colors. Use logic skills to draw your way through tricky mazes. Match shapes to puzzle pieces to reveal hidden images. Compose a song while coloring a picture. Create your own works of art and see how they look in the gallery. As children draw and trace, they develop spatial reasoning skills, visual acuity and stylus control, which aid in writing letters and solving problems as they grow.
Interaction Inspires Exploration
This Crayola Art Adventure creativity game isnt just another open-ended art game; its an interactive learning opportunity. LeapFrogs team of learning experts designed a curriculum that combines logic and reasoning with engaging and creative game play. Kids become immersed in the storyline and solve entertaining mysteries while exercising their artistic talent. With tools inspired by actual Crayola art supplies, kids create their own masterpieces and exhibit them in the game as part of the story! But fun with art is only part of the LeapFrog difference: Kids draw, color and paint, all the while developing their logic and memory skills through play. This combination of learning and gaming promotes curiosity, exploration and confidence.
Designed for Kids by LeapFrog Learning Experts
Because younger preschoolers (age 3) engage in ways that are different than their older peers, LeapFrog develops content experiences to meet their learning needs. The game presents just the right level of content depending on your childs age. The Crayola Art Adventure features game mechanics designed to promote faster engagement with young audiences. Sophisticated problem solving concepts are presented with simple graphics and a clear and intuitive interface that three year olds can follow. For example, mazes only have one turn in them to make it easier for kids to trace in the beginning levels. As they advance, they move on to more complex options with multiple directions and turns. Younger audiences are also supported by built-in hint systems and in-game instructions.
What's In The Box?
Box includes an Explorer game cartridge (compatible with LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablets, Leapster ExplorerGS and Explorer gaming systems, sold separately) and a Parent Guide Instruction Book.
Take advantage of hundreds of game cartridges and downloads that keep kids challenged and inspired. LeapFrogs library of educational entertainment content includes videos, music, learning games, Ultra eBooks and creative activities.
- Create your own masterpieces with Crayola tools
- Compose tunes using musical colors/colours
- Build logic skills as you solve puzzles while navigating the gallery
- Teaches colors/colours, shapes, art, drawing, logic and reasoning; Appropriate for children ages 3 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1)
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge
LeapFrog LeapPad Cartridge PJ Masks
Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers. Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge. Works With: LeapPad Jr., LeapFrog Epic Academy Edition, LeapPad Ultimate, LeapFrog Epic, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad3, LeapPad2
- Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers.
- Leap frog Explorer PJ mask
- Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge.
LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten (for LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack is a suite of titles that teach core skills to help children prepare for starting school. Developed by learning experts for children in pre-K through kindergarten (ages 35 years), Get Ready for Kindergarten features a rich curriculum in reading, math and life skills. Over three fun adventures, children practice letter recognition and number sense skills, and they explore daily routines linked to school success. LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack works with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Fun with their favorite characters
Your childs beloved LeapFrog animal friends are all here, and kids love learning with critters in a classroom! Build reading skills and have a forest full of fun with Sylvie Squirrel, Ozzie Otter, Olive Owl, Spot the Ladybug, Mack and Watson the Moth. Then, go from the classroom to the jungle on a light-hearted, laugh-along skill-building mission with everyones favorite member of the Stretchicus Apeilopicus genus, Stretchy Monkey! Finally, enter the Dragon Café where two funny dragon puppets impatiently await their dinner. These silly dragons demand more and more fooduntil the bill arrives!
Personalized for every child
Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge. Ozzie and Mack ABCs starts at the appropriate age-based level, and children progress from writing simple letters to complex upper- and lowercase letters. Younger players get hints during gameplay and follow dots that guide letter-writing. At higher levels, they get more distractors and see only outlines of letters. In Counting at the Dragon Café and Stretchy Monkeys Super Day, children start at level one and advance as they master new skills. They go from tracing curved lines to writing numbers and from matching colorful shapes to completing complex visual analogies.
Curriculum that goes beyond core skills
In Ozzie and Mack ABCs, young readers practice literacy skills and explore rhyming, critical thinking and book and print basics. They identify letters while collecting snowflakes and learn to recognize letter sounds while feeding a bug with an alphabetic appetite. In Stretchy Monkeys Super Day, children help Stretchy make his bed and get ready for work and then unpack his bag and get ready for sleep. They also solve logic puzzles and navigate through the jungle to deliver bananas. In Counting at the Dragon Café, kids use number recognition, number writing and simple counting to serve tasty tidbits to demanding dragons.
Learning experts create or approve every experience
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack was developed by educational experts to help children build confidence and core competencies for starting school. By helping Mack, Spot and Watson cross the water to reunite with their friends, children learn to differentiate between upper- and lowercase letters. As they swing through the jungle with Stretchy Monkey, children practice solving logic puzzles. When children prepare written receipts for their dragon customers, they level up from tracing shapes to writing one- and two-digit numbers.
Whats in the box?
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack learning game cartridge (compatible with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and Leapster GS game systems sold separately) and Parent Guide.
- Letter Recognition
- Number Recognition
- Daily Routines
- Logic & Reasoning
- The Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack teaches core skills to little learners and helps prepare them for school. This suite of three games provides a rich curricular experience in reading, math and life skills and lays a foundation for future success. For ages 3-5.
- Join kindergartners in their interactive classroom and explore letters, numbers, routines and fun. Build literacy skills while playing fun letter recognition games. Works With: LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- Practice writing letters-from simple to more complex-and get instant feedback and rewards. Recognize letter sounds to feed a hungry bug with a big appetite for the alphabet. Explore math and identify numbers at the Dragon Café by serving snacks to silly dragons.
- Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers. Get into the swing of daily routines by helping Stetchy make his bed, brush his teeth, get ready for work and more. Head to the jungle to solve logic puzzles and help Stretchy deliver bananas.
- Children who enter kindergarten with key competencies may be better positioned for future academic success. Skills learned include counting, daily routines, handwriting, logic & reasoning, number recognition, and phonics.
- Office chair for arthritis
- United states best beach resorts
- Hair brushes for thick hair
- Replacement lightning cable
- Makeup apps for iphone
- Phone names
- Kenwood kac m3004