All (4) New Front & Rear Complete Strut Assembly & Shock Absorber Set - 4x4 Only for 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 - 07-13 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2x Front Left & Right Side Complete Strut Assembly - 139105
- 2x Rear Left & Right Side Shock Absorber Assembly - 4345074
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 w/o Electronic Suspension
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 w/o Electronic Suspension
- 4x4 without Electronic Suspension Only
- for 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4
- for 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4
- Detroit Axle is a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality
- Detroit Axle struts are built to the highest quality and offer top performance. O-ring provides pressure to the inner tube and creates a tighter seal to keep the valve less susceptible to dirt, wear and fatigue.
- Kit includes front and rear RS5000 shocks for stock height vehicles.
- Shocks include red protective boots.
- Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving provides tuning specific for each vehicle.
- 5/8-in. (16mm) diameter piston rod and 1 3/8-in. (35mm) diameter piston.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Complete Set of 4 Shocks - 2 Front and 2 Rear (Does not work on Silverado 1500. Works on Silverado 1500HD only)
- Front Height: 0-2.5" Lift, Rear Height: 0-1" Lift
- Front Shocks: Extended: 11.3", Collapsed: 15.76"; Rear Shocks: Extended: 26.15", Collapsed: 16.14"
- 2x Front Shock Absorbers - Driver and Passenger Side - 4344381
- 2x Rear Shock Absorbers - Driver and Passenger Side - 437152
- 2x Front Sway Bar End Links - Driver and Passenger Side - K80631
- 2002-06 Cadillac Escalade 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 2003-06 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 2002-05 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 1999-06 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension without Quadrasteer
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 2000-06 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension without Quadrasteer
- 2001-06 Chevy Tahoe 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 2000 Chevy Tahoe 4WD without Electronic Suspension (excluding Z71 Models)
- 1999-06 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 2000 GMC Yukon 4WD without Electronic Suspension (excluding Denali Models)
- 2001-06 GMC Yukon 4WD without Electronic Suspension
- 2000-06 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension without Quadrasteer
- For - 2002-06 Cadillac Escalade 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 2003-06 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 2002-05 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 1999-06 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension without Quadrasteer - 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 2000-06 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension without Quadrasteer
- For - 2001-06 Chevy Tahoe 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 2000 Chevy Tahoe 4WD without Electronic Suspension (excluding Z71 Models) - 1999-06 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 2000 GMC Yukon 4WD without Electronic Suspension (excluding Denali Models) - 2001-06 GMC Yukon 4WD without Electronic Suspension - 2000-06 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD without Electronic Suspension without Quadrasteer
- Kit Includes: (2) Front Shock Absorbers, (2) Rear Shock Absorbers and (2) Front Sway Bar End Links
- Detroit Axle shock absorbers are built to the highest quality and offer top performance. O-ring provides pressure to the inner tube and creates a tighter seal to keep the valve less susceptible to dirt, wear and fatigue.
- 10-Year Warranty
- Fits 1999-2007 Chevy Chevrolet GM GMC Silverado Sierra 1500 4WD 4X4 Torsion Bar Suspension Only
- Front: 1"-3" Adjustable Front Lift Torsion Keys
- Rear: 3" Rear Lift Blocks with Extended U-bolts and Hardware
- Front and Rear ProComp ES9000 Extended Shocks (Ships separately UPS)
- Other Rear Block Options Available: 1", 1.5", 2"
- Bilstein Rear Shock Absorber 24-186742
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Rough Country backs its with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits: 02-05 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500/01-04 Silverado 1500HD/01-10 Silverado 2500HD/07 Silverado 2500HD Classic/00-10 Suburban 2500 // 02-05 Dodge Ram 1500 // GMC 01-03 Sierra 1500 HD/01-04 Sierra 2500/01-10 Sierra 2500 HD/07 Sierra 2500 HD Classic/04-10 Yukon XL 2500 //03-09 Hummer H2
- Front Lift btw 0 to 1"
- Rear Lift btw 0 to 2"
- N8019=15.69 in. Extended; 10.02 in. Collapsed // N8017=27.07 in. Extended; 15.94 in. Collapsed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes front QuickLIFT Loaded Strut Assemblies and rear RS9000XL Shocks.
- Levels front suspension.
- 9-position tuning technology.
- ***DOES NOT FIT WITH ELECTRONIC SUSPENSION, 4 WHEEL STEERING, OR Z71 OFF ROAD PACKAGE***
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability
- Lifting face cream
- Carpet sweeper
- Hair dryer with attachments
- Carmel popcorn
- Star wars toy
- Carbon gravel bike
- Water filter cartridge
Detroit Axle shock absorbers are manufactured to exceed original equipment standards and provide a better riding vehicle. We are a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality Aftermarket.
Rancho Suspension RS5000 Shock Kit for Stock Height Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 4WD 1999-06 - Includes Front & Rear Rancho RS5000 Shock Absorbers
Rancho's RS5000 shock is one of the most popular shocks in the industry, both as an aftermarket upgrade and as an OEM replacement. Ideal for work or play, Rancho RS5000 shocks deliver a comfortable highway ride while being responsive during off-road driving on any stock or lifted application. The worlds most proven performance shocks! Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Longevity, firm handling characteristics, affordability, protective shock boot, all make this shock a tried and true shock for light truck, SUV, and jeep shock absorber upgrades.
Bilstein 5100 Front 0-2.5", Rear 0-1" Lift Shocks Kit for 99-10 Chevy Silverado 1500HD 2500 2500HD 3500 3500HD 2WD / 4WD 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Complete Set of 4 Shocks - 2 Front and 2 Rear. Front Height: 0-2.5" Lift, Rear Height: 0-1" Lift. Manufactured in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty from Bilstein. Front Shocks: Extended: 11.3", Collapsed: 15.76"; Rear Shocks: Extended: 26.15", Collapsed: 16.14"
Detroit Axle - FRONT & REAR Shocks Absorbers w/Front Sway Bar Links for 4WD Only - 02-05 Escalade ESV, EXT - 1999-2006 Silverado Sierra 1500 - 01-06 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban 1500
Detroit Axle suspension components are manufactured to exceed original equipment standards and provide a better riding vehicle. We are a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality Aftermarket.
WULF 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 3" Front 3" Rear Leveling Lift Kit w/Pro Comp Shocks 4WD 4X4 Suspensions
This kit is built to lift your truck with our front kit adjustable from 1-3" of lift. Our torsion keys are reindexed so you can properly lift your truck without overcranking your factory keys. Our keys are built extra tough to handle whatever terrain you're planning on driving on. This kit also includes rear lift blocks and extended U bolts along with rear extended ProComp premium shocks valved perfectly for this kit. Got any questions? Message us or give us a call! We've meticulously sourced and engineered our products to ensure that there is no quality compromise. If you got a problem, we got a direct number where you can reach us and an address where you can find us. We set the standard for quality and customer service.
Bilstein (24-186742) 5100 Series Rear Shock Absorber
SHOCK R GM HD LEVELING
Rough Country 1.5-2" Leveling Kit (fits) 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Suspension Kit 28330
Transforming your truck has never been easier with Rough Country's 1.5" - 2.5" Leveling Suspension kit for 99-06 Chevy / GMC 1500's. Get everything you need to run up to 32" tires and gain the aggressive good-looks of a leveled truck with a taller stance - all in one easy to install package. A set of high-quality Rough Country Forged Torsion Keys allow fine-tuning of the torsion bar to level the front with the rear. With a 1" adjustable range, these keys can be dialed in to the desired angle; from perfectly level to Cali lean. Our Forged Torsion keys are considerably stronger than cast-iron, offering plenty of strength to keep everything locked and leveled. Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 1.5" - 2.5" Leveling Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 285/75 R16 tire with factory backspacing. A set of 3" Rear Blocks and shock spacers help provide ample room for a wider range of options than lesser leveling kits can offer. This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint. With our 100 Bolt-On Installation processes, this kit is easy enough to install on your own, or can save money on installation at your local shop. Best of all, this GM Leveling kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty and features our 100 Satisfaction Guarantee.
Skyjacker N8019/N8017 Set of Front and Back Nitro Shock Absorbers for Avalanche/Silverado/Suburban/Ram/Sierra/Yukon 4X4
NITRO N8000 series shocks are recommended for full size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications. Skyjacker nitro shocks: Skyjacker suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S, control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the shock of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock's real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs. The performance specific internal components of Skyjacker's shocks respond to the on- and off-road conditions instantly. Whether you are going over rough or smooth terrain at slow or fast speeds, the true velocity sensitive valving produces a stable, controlled level of resistance for better handling, improved stability, and maximum comfort. The technological innovations of these durable, long lasting shocks from Skyjacker deliver a noticeable advantage over the original equipment and other shock dampeners. Skyjacker's shock absorbers deliver a safe, comfortable ride with improved handling and stability. They keep the tires in contact with the terrain and put you in control of the road ahead
Rancho Suspension QuickLIFT Loaded Strut and Shock Kit For Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 4WD 2007-13 - Includes Rancho Front Loaded Struts & Rear RS9000XL Shocks
Award-winning Rancho quickLIFTTM Loaded assemblies level and lift late-model trucks and SUVs, providing an aggressive stance and allowing for the use of larger wheel and tire packages without the cost of a complete suspension system or the long installation time. Each Rancho quickLIFT Loaded unit is a gas charged complete modular assembly that includes an application-specific, installed coil spring and upper mounting plate to simplify installation. Engineered with the globally renowned and exclusive RS9000TMXL nine position adjustability, Rancho quickLIFT Loaded units improve performance and provide the ability to manually tune the vehicle's ride to suit terrain and driver preference. Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Rancho RS9000TMXL 9-position Adjustable Shocks deliver an exclusive nine levels of performance to stock or lifted off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable shocks series in the off-road market, this advanced line of shocks is ideal for off-road use, towing, hauling and more. RS9000XL 9-position shocks allow the driver to control how soft or firm the ride quality is through the shock's manual dampening and provide up to 400-percent change in vehicle control and response from setting one to nine. Plus, the RS9000XL series shocks come housed in an extra-large shock body, allowing for cooler and more consistent performance under even the most demanding conditions. Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Monroe 58637 Monroe Load Adjust Shock Absorber
Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers adjust rapidly to changing road and weight conditions, delivering enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort. They offer superior comfort for normal driving and deliver extra control when operating conditions get more demanding. These units also include a heavy gauge calibrated spring for extra control and comfort. A new pair of Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers can assist in maintaining ride height when up to 1,100 lbs. of additional weight is loaded. These units are ideal for light trucks that carry varying loads or tow trailers.