Master Lock - Universal Size Fits 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" Couplers - Trailer Locks #389DAT
Universal trailer coupler lock Guards against trailer towaway theft. Advanced locking mechanism resists picking. Easy to install and remove Resists Rust and corrosion Keyway cover protects lock from moisture and dirt
- Universal coupler lock fits virtually all 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" trailer couplers.
- Bright red finish discourages thief's from messing with your trailer.
- Resists rust and corrosion. Simple installation and removal.
- Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying.
- We can NOT key two (2) of these locks the same. The similar 379KA coupler locks are available keyed alike. The only difference between this one (389DAT) and the 379KA is the color.
Trimax UMAX100 Premium Universal 'Solid Hardened Steel' Trailer Lock (fits All couplers)
The Trimax UMAX100 coupler lock features an exclusive design that provides 360 degrees of hardened steel protection for your unattended trailer. It provides instant security for your camper, boat, or trailer when they are not hooked up to your vehicle. This lock features a huge 6-tooth, 3/8" dual ratchet locking system, a hardened 5/8" 16mm steel shackle, and 1/2-turn technology that cannot be false locked. For dual force security, add a Trimax chain or cable secured to an anchor point. Also, add a Trimax coupler lever lock for additional protection.
This lock is easy to install--simply slide the ball up into coupler and replace the U-shackle. The UMAX100 fits all of the following couplers and more: 1-7/8" or 2" Fulton, Atwood 2", UFP, Bulldog, 2-5/16" couplers, Fulton Heavy Duty, Surge Brake (reverse mount). Tested to be tough, Trimax offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.
- One size fits most coupler types
- Dual ratchet lock System
- Exclusive design provides 360 degrees of hardened steel protection
- Key hole cover keeps out dirt
- Attractive Ballistic grade Nylon housing
- One size fits all (from 1-7/8", 2", to 2-5/15", all coupler types)
- Key hole cover slides up to seal out dirt and grime
- Attractive ballistic grade nylon housing absorbs hammer blows and protects against weather
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- Weighs 6 pounds
Master Lock Trailer Lock, Trailer Coupler Lock, Fits 2-5/16 in. Couplers, 378DAT
The Master Lock No. 378DAT features a 2-5/16 inch (59mm) trailer coupler lock, designed to resist rust and corrosion. The advanced locking mechanism provides resistance to picking and prying. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Trailer hitch lock is easy to install and remove
- DURABLE DESIGN: Trailer coupler resists rust and corrosion; Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying
- SPECIFICATIONS: Fits 2-5/16 in. couplers
- INCLUDES: One coupler lock, two keys
AMPLOCK U-BRP2516 RV/trailer coupler lock (fits 2 5/16 inches coupler)
Protect your trailer or caravan (RV) with the best coupler lock, AMPLOCK's exclusive locks are the most durable and reliable on the market today. Our unique product is made with the following high quality materials : stainless steel, ducted cast iron 65000 and heat treated steel, to provide years of dependability and durability. The locks are made of good rust resistance insuring long term outdoor use in different climates. To increase security, each AMPLOCK lock has its own unique key and we use a disk-based lock coupled with a control and identification key system. You can enjoy life without worries with the best coupler lock. Our various models are mold to fit the specific shape of your trailer or caravan (RV) coupler when unhitched, so your AMPLOCK lock is the perfect theft deterrent. **Make sure you choose the right model for your trailer or caravan (RV) coupler size and type, referring to pictures provided (photos are for visual reference only) or to our website www.amplock.us **
- Molded to fit the specific shape of your trailer or Caravan (RV) 2 5/16 inches coupler when unhitched
- Materials used by AMPLOCK provide good rust resistance for use in all climates
- Easy to use with AMPLOCK's push and lock system
- The strongest lock to secure your trailer or caravan (RV) made with high quality materials and control and identification key system
- Protect your trailer or caravan (RV) without worries with the best coupler lock on market **Make sure you choose the right model for your trailer or caravan (RV) coupler size and type, referring to pictures provided (photos are for visual reference only) or to our website www.amplock.us **
REESE Towpower 72783 Universal Coupler Lock, Adjustable Storage Security, Heavy-Duty Steel
Ratchet design with 6 locking positions, fits 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" couplers.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 9" x 3"
- BUILT TO LAST: The REESE Towpower Universal Coupler lock is a premium lock constructed with an aluminum body and heavy-duty steel lock bar.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Ratchet design is adjustable with 11 locking positions and fits 1-", 2", and 2-5/16" couplers.
- DETERS THEFT: Bright, deterrent yellow color is durable, highly visible, and an essential accessory to all types of trailers.
- SECURE PROTECTION: Easy-to-install lock resists picking, prying and drill outs. Guards against truck or trailer towaway theft in storage.
Reese Towpower 7014700 Tow 'N Store Lock Kit
Reese Towpower Tow 'N Store Lock Kit is designed to provide excellent towing. It fits two inch hitch receivers and is lockable offering extra safety. This kit includes swiveling clip which enables to replace cotter pins.
- Designed to provide excellent towing
- Lockable offering extra safety
- Includes swiveling clip
- Easy to install
Master Lock 377KA Trailer Hitch Lock, Fits 1-7/8 in., 2 in., and Most 2-5/16 in. Trailer Couplers, Chrome
The Master Lock 377KA Trailer Hitch Lock features a trailer coupler lock, designed to fit 1-7/8 in. (48mm), 2 in. (51mm) and most 2-5/16 in. (59mm) trailer couplers. The advanced locking mechanism provides resistance to picking and prying. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
- Trailer hitch lock fits 1-7/8 in. (48mm), 2 in. (51mm) and most 2-5/16 in. (59mm) trailer couplers
- Trailer lock is best used for vehicles, trailers, and RVs
- Trailer coupler lock features advanced locking mechanism to resist picking and prying
- Trailer hitch lock is constructed from zinc to resist rust and corrosion
- One trailer coupler lock, two keys
MegaHitch Lock Coupler Vault Pro with 2 5/16" ball (Rock Gray)
The MegaHitch Coupler Vault Pro is the ultimate in trailer protection. The Coupler Vault Pro is interchangeable on most standard hitch ball sizes 2" and 2 5/16", (this listing only includes the 2 5/16" ball) which may not include off-sized or other less common trailer hitches. If you would like both the 2" and 2 5/16" ball please order our combo pack. Please call us at 855-888-6342 to discuss how your off-size coupler may fit with our product. An engineered ball system ensures a proper secure fit to your coupler. A cam lock is placed on the undercarriage of the coupler vault. Our lock has a unique tab and slot system that is engineered for interlocking fit to strengthen and fortify the entire vault structure. The single flat extended lid keeps water and other foreign objects from the vault interior. Large holes at the bottom help proper drainage. Only the highest quality materials are used to ensure consistency and reliability in all of our products. Multiple locks can be keyed alike. Call us for this option.
- Universal Coupler Vault Pro Hitch Lock for Standard Units
- Interchangeable for 2" and 2 5/16" Hitch Ball (2 5/16" included with this listing)
- Adjustable High Density Acetate Ball Provides Stronger Security
- New Cam Lock Security Mechanism Strategically Placed Out of Sight on Undercarriage
- Includes one ball - 2 5/16
Tow Ready (63228) 'Gorilla Guard' Coupler Lock for 2" Couplers
Tow Ready "Gorilla Guard" lock for 2" trailer coupler. Maximum protection for unattended trailers. Includes 2 keys and features a 1 year limited warranty.
- Design shields lock from tampering devices
- Fits most 2 inch trailer couplers
- Coupler width (including lip) cannot exceed 3-13/16 inches
- Height of coupler lip cannot be greater than 5/16 inch
Connor Trailer Hitch Lock - 5/8" Black Nickel Hitch Pin for Class III, IV, V Hitches, 1615190 Receiver Lock (Keyed Alike Black Nickel)
SECURE YOUR STUFF WITH OUR KEYED-ALIKE 2 PACK PATENTED HEAVY DUTY HITCH LOCK
This is the patented Heavy Duty Receiver Lock with an easy Auto Lock and Release Mechanism, which allows you to take the key out after unlocking and auto locks into your hitch receiver. With this new frustration-free design, you no longer have to fumble around with your keys to protect your cargo.
1.) Auto-Release and Lock - Turn the key 1/4 of the way and the lock automatically releases from the pin. Frustration-free and quick installation!
2.) Push to Lock - Remove the key and push the pin fully into the lock head to hear a *Click*. It's that simple!
3.) Durable Design - Engineered with less moving parts for maximum reliability and strength every time. Have a peace of mind.
4.) All-Weather Rubber Cap - The deep layered cap and grip provides extra protection against corrosion and gunk during extreme weather.
5.) Compatible with Most Hitches - Secure your ball mount and hitch accessories to your 2" or 2-1/2" trailer hitch receiver. Overall Length of lock: 6-1/8" Usable Length of pin: 3-1/2".
Our Company Promise
At Connor, we are devoted to a complete line of products using cutting edge technology with the expertise and ingenuity to produce superior products that are durable and dependable. We continually develop and apply the newest advancements in technology to provide customers with quality products without the inflated price tags. Our motto is and always will be "Unbeatable Quality and Value."
- SAVE TIME, AVOID FUMBLING WITH KEYS, BE SAFE: Remove the key right after unlocking to avoid all the key fumbling and hassle! Push-to-lock technology ensures a secure fit everytime- PLEASE PUSH ALL THE WAY IN TO HEAR CLICK AND ENSURE IT'S FULLY LOCKED
- FITS MOST COMMON HITCH SETUPS Fits ALL Class III/IV 2" x 2" & Class V 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receivers (5/8" pin) - Contact us on our website if you need more than 2 locks keyed alike
- EASE OF MIND: Tow up to 20,000 GTW without any worries! 3-1/2" usable length, 2 Pack Keyed-Alike
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH: Patented design engineered to increase durability and strength- Includes 2 keys and an all-weather rubber key slot cap
- CONSTRUCTED FROM HEAVY DUTY SOLID STEEL FOR SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Durable Black Nickel Finish- For replacement keys or rubber cap please visit our website or contact us on Amazon
- Toys for one year old baby girl
- Mens wallets best brands
- Stretch mark creams during pregnancy
- Buy small laptops
- Folding bed 2016
- Nail hardener without formaldehyde
- Laptops for journalists