That's What She Said - The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
Welcome to That's What She Said Game, the party game of twisted innuendos and raucous gameplay where sidesplitting laughter and sip-spitting cocktails is the norm. This outrageous party in a box has players matching hilarious red setup cards to the funniest white phrase cards. Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! We all say it, now let's play it!
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It's the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) 4 players 30-60 min Ages: 17
- Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist"A game." - The Daily Beast
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
These Cards Will Get You Drunk - Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties
The rules are simple: moving clockwise, take turns drawing from the deck and reading each card out loud. Follow the instructions on each card to determine who has to drink. Prepare to compete, vote and screw your friends over in this fun and hilarious drinking game. Happy drinking!
- The fun adult drinking card game that will have you and your friends LOL-ing.
- Compete, vote and screw your friends over with 100 dynamic cards - no two games are the same.
- Super easy to learn and play - perfect for your next party, pregame or nights in.
- Great for 2-8 players, ages 21.
- Play with beer, shots, wine, water...whatever, but always drink responsibly!
Hot Seat Adult Card Game - The Adult Party Game About Your Friends
Card Game Overview
Hot Seat is the adult party game that's all about you. What's your spirit animal? What's your safe word? What do you refuse to do unless you're drunk? Even more importantly - what do your friends think? Find out who thinks your spirit animal is a drunk alpaca... and who thinks it's an accountant. Are you ready for a round of Hot Seat?
DRAW The player in the Hot Seat draws 3 cards and reads them privately. They choose one card to play, one to give to another player (optional), and one to discard.
ANSWER Everyone including the player in the Hot Seat writes an answer to the card in play on their answer pad from the perspective of the player in the Hot Seat.
READ The player in the Hot Seat collects the answers and reads all of them out loud.
GUESS Each player guesses which answer was written by the player in the Hot Seat.
REVEAL The player in the Hot Seat reveals which answer they wrote.
SCORE Points are tallied on the score sheet by the player in the Hot Seat. The player to their left is now in the Hot Seat. They draw the next three cards.
Example Question Cards
What is something about me that would surprise my Grandma?
What will God say to me right before sending me to Hell?
What will I do in my lifetime that no one else here will?
Card Game Contents
200 question cards
Answer Pads for up to 10 players
Expansion Packs Available on Amazon
NSFW (Not Safe For Work)
Create Your Own
This adult card game is intended for ages 17
- Find out who your friends are - Hear the stories they were hoping everyone forgot
- Discover who knows you best - All players answer pretending to be you when you're in the Hot Seat
- Play again and again - Answers change depending on the friends you're playing with
- 200 Questions 4 - 10 Players Ages 17
- Not recommended for play with Catholic Priests and others who have something to hide.
WHAT DO YOU MEME? Party Game
Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17. There are some things you just can't unhear. Trust us on this one.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge's sense of humor.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there's a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We're also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
BAD PEOPLE - The Party Game You Probably Shouldn't Play The RED Expansion Pack
Hilarious and brutal adult party game for finding out what your friends really think about you!
Playing Bad People may cause laughter, tears and irreparable damage to friendships and egos.
Most likely to secretly run a meth lab?
If we were all hitchhikers, who would be the last person to get picked up?
Most likely to join a cult?
Whose funeral will have the smallest attendance?
Plus.....so many more savage questions
What Players Are Saying:
"More brutal than Cards Against Humanity"
"Best party game ever"
"Best drinking game I've ever played......hilarious"
Each round, one person reads the question card out loud to everyone playing. All players then vote for which player is best described by the question.
The object of each round is to cast your vote for you think the question card reader will vote for, and not necessarily who you would personally choose.
You get 1 point each time you're correct and there's also an awesome double down card if you're really confident about your vote! The first to 7 points wins!
250 Question Cards
10 Player Identity Cards (for up to 10 players)
100 Voting Cards
10 Double Down Cards
1 Instruction Sheet
1 Scoring Pad
3 Epic Game Variants
- HILARIOUS ADULT PARTY GAME: Vote for your friends on outrageous and brutal questions. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
- EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: "If we were all hitchhikers, who would be the last person to get picked up?", "Who has done the most 'walks of shame'?", "Least likely to be a target for identity theft?" Plus so many next level questions that we can't even write in the description
- EASY TO LEARN RULES: 390 Hilarious Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards (up to 10 people can play at once), 270 Question Cards, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Great for groups and an epic BONUS optional adult drinking games variant included. Comes with the Bad People base game and RED Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES AND ADULT GAMES NIGHT: It's the most fun and savage card game ever! All players are involved at all times. Best board game to play with friends, adult games night, at a party, office party, dinner parties etc.
- VOTING FOR YOUR FRIENDS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU CAN PLAY BAD PEOPLE 1000's OF TIMES: The gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with. Ages: 17, Time: 20-60 Minutes, Players: 3-10
Circle Of Jerks - The Party Card Game For Inappropriate Adults
Circle of Jerks is a wildly-fun, competitive card game that forces players to yell inappropriate terms that they're either too ashamed to know or too scared to shout! At the end, there is a winner, a loser and everyone in-between. An ideal gift and card game to bring along to your next game night, bachelorette party or drinking outing! Brought to you by PlayFore : The Pre-Game Company.
- A fast-paced, raunchy party game for true competitors!
- Players must shout obscenities as they race to identify & match hilarious symbols & terms.
- Ideal for quiet coffee shops, Sunday Mass, or even a funeral. Bring life to your party with Circle of Jerks!
- 2 - 8 Players 15-60 Second Rounds 57 Cards Rules Sheet in a Pocket-Sized Tin
- Warning: This card game is not meant for prudes or virgins. Drinking game rules included!
Fk. The Game - Hilariously Social Adult Party Game
F**k. The Game is the original and hilarious Aussie card game which will help you get smarter while swearing at your friends.
This is a great social card game that will f**k with your head by using a hysterically tricky combination of colours and swear words:
How do you play?
Players take turns to flip over a card and shout out what they see.
Depending on your card, you might say its background colour, its text colour or a swear word.
Keep playing until someone f**ks up and is forced to pick up all the cards.
The winner is the first player to get rid of their cards.
It sounds simple, but the cards use a psychological phenomenon - the Stroop effect - known to mess with your head and delay your brain's response. Players can't help but f**k up, sending the group into fits of laughter.
Once you've mastered the basics, you can take the game to a whole new level with more rules, more strategy and you can even create your own rules.
New DIY Expansion pack now available! Add any word or image you can think of and add it to your F**k. The Game deck!
- Hilariously social game. Swear at your friends without offending them.
- Brain training side effects. You won't even realise you're getting smarter.
- Laugh at other people's mistakes. Even your smartest friends are bound to fk up
- Pocket friendly size Perfect to take to pubs/parties or while travelling.
- Backed by hundreds of happy players on Kickstarter in 2015. Now available for everyone.
Disturbed Friends - This party game should be banned.
"Cards Against Humanity on steroids" - theCHIVE
Disturbed Friends is a party game designed to find out how disturbed your friends are, but, more importantly, how disturbed they think you are.
You will be faced with horrible situations, sexual scenarios and unethical debates that may cause you to re-evaluate your friendships.
The game is simple, even a handicapped goat could play. One unlucky player picks up a multiple choice question card and reads it out loud. The other players vote on what answer they think their friend will choose.
Predict how disturbed your friend is and receive a cartoon #WINNING card that mocks the wonderful world we live in.
The first player to get 10 #WINNING cards wins.
Play until you hate yourself.
Expansions available on Amazon
- The Worst Game Ever Made
- 250 disturbing questions and 100 offensive cartoon #WINNING cards
- A party card game you will wish you never played
- Vote on what you think your friends will do in horrible situations
- Includes game rules and voting cards for up to 10 players
The Voting Game Adult Card Game - The Adult Party Game About Your Friends NSFW Edition
Card Game Overview The Voting Game NSFW begins when the first question card is revealed. E.g., Who could win a drag show? Players then vote anonymously for the player that is best described by the question. Results are tallied and revealed to the group - laughter is guaranteed! Each player guesses who voted for them. Players get one guess for every vote they received. If they guess correctly, the truth is revealed . Example Question Cards Who should probably be in jail right now? Who gets the horniest when they're drunk? Who would you ask for help if you needed to flee the country? Who rarely gets past the first date? Card Game Contents 200 question cards Voting cards for up to 10 players (90 Total Cards) 8 game variants Expansion Packs Available On Amazon NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Fill In The Blank Create Your Own This adult party game is intended for ages 17
- The Voting Game NSFW Edition is a group card game that uncovers the sometimes disturbing, sometime risqué, but always hilarious truths behind your friendships.
- Play again and again-gameplay varies dramatically based on the friends you play with.
- Get to know one another-personal stories are often shared after a revealing vote.
- Ages: 17 Players: 4 - 10 Time: 30 - 90 minutes 200 All New Question Cards
- Warning: Not recommended for accountants and other people without a personality.
- 2017 off road suv
- One handed gaming keyboard
- Screen door material
- Tile saw for porcelain
- Infant car seat canopy
- Snow blowers for sale
- The best umbrellas