Danish Dogs at Claus Meyer's Great Northern Food Hall Experience Gift Card NYC - GO DREAM - Sent in a Gift Package
This product is redeemable for 2 hot dogs and 1 beverage from Great Northern Food Hall in Grand Central Station. You can use this experience gift card for an opportunity to try a New York favorite with a twist-a traditional "Danish Dog" is a pork and beef sausage served with homemade condiments including Danish remoulade sauce, spiced ketchup, crispy shallots, and house-made pickles. At GO DREAM, our mission is to make people EXPERIENCE life and change the way people gift. Discover more GO DREAM gift cards on Amazon!
- This experience gift card is redeemable for 2 Danish hot dogs and 1 beverage of choice at Claus Meyer's Great Northern Food Hall in Grand Central Station, New York. Try a New York favorite with a European twist!
- Hot dogs are made from only the highest quality artisanal sausages, and the menu varies seasonally to showcase local, farm-fresh meat and produce. Variations include chicken, beef, and pork hot dogs.
- Once you receive your gift card, you can redeem it online and then go to Great Northern Food Hall to get your hot dogs!
- If you're feeling adventurous, you can switch up your hot dogs for 2 smørrebrød--open-faced Danish sandwiches on house-made Danish rye bread topped with seasonal vegetables, house-cured meats and fish, and homemade pickles and condiments.
- Shipped to you in a beautiful GO DREAM gift box. With GO DREAM you always get free, unlimited exchanges. If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact GO DREAM customer service. Packaging and delivery are included in the price!
The Best of American Heritage: New York
There is only one New York. It didn't make America, but it made possible the America we've come to know. Here - from American Heritage magazine and such historians as Nathaniel Benchley, David McCullough, and William V. Shannon - is its remarkable story: from Henry Hudson's historic voyage and the sale of Manhattan Island to New York's occupation by British forces during the Revolution and the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, and the Whitney Museum.
New York City Food Crawls: Touring the Neighborhoods One Bite & Libation at a Time
Sip and taste your way through New York City.
New York City Food Crawls is an exciting culinary tour through this historic yet modern city. Discover the hidden gems and long-standing institutions of New York City neighborhoods. Each crawl is the complete recipe for a great night out, the perfect tourist day, a new way to experience your own city, or simply food porn and great stories to enjoy from home. Hit the Theater District for dinner and a show. Find the hottest spots to hit mid-shopping spree, and take brunch to a whole new level any day of the week. Put on your walking shoes and your stretchy pants, and dig into the Big Apple one dish at a time.
Chock full of local knowledge and insider infothis book definitely isn't a run-of-the-mill list of tourist hotspotsconsider New York City Food Crawls an indispensable handbook to exploring some of this city's most beloved institutions and undiscovered-by-tour-groups gems.
The Chelsea Market Cookbook: 100 Recipes from New York's Premier Indoor Food Hall
Archival images, gorgeous food photography, and cooking and entertaining tips and anecdotes accompany the 100 recipes, ranging from Buddakans Hoisin Glazed Pork Belly, to Sarabeths Velvety Cream of Tomato Soup, to Ruthys Rugelach. This keepsake volume is sure to bring the fun and tastes of this immensely popular food emporium to your home kitchen. Praise for The Chelsea Market Cookbook:
Amazing photographs and an eclectic range of recipes make this celebration of the markets 15th anniversary an eminently readable book with recipes that are straightforward and easy to understand . . . Advice on everything from wine pairing to tablecloths make this cookbook as intriguing as the market itself. Miami Herald
- Used Book in Good Condition
Open Rye Lunch at Claus Meyer's Great Northern Food Hall Experience Gift Card NYC - GO DREAM - Sent in a Gift Package
Americans and Danes alike will be able to enjoy this experience to it's fullest potential. Eat your heart out on two decadent sandwiches from one of Grand Central Terminal's fine-dining selections, Great Northern Food Hall by Claus Meyer. Great Northern Food Hall offers Nordic inspired food with seasonal menus that showcase the New York region's best produce. Located in Grand Central Terminal, Great Northern Food Hall is a destination for foodies and busy New Yorkers alike, a place to grab a quick bite on the go or to share a meal and unwind in an informal setting of Scandinavian hospitality. About Open Rye Lunch at Claus Meyer's Great Northern Food Hall TIME: To be chosen by you during the booking process. PLACE: Grand Central Terminal, New York City
- Enjoy 2 smørrebrød and a beer, the savory and hard-to-pronounce open-faced sandwiches, which have been a beloved staple in its native Denmark for hundreds of years
- The smørrebrød are made fresh to order with various toppings using the season's best vegetables, house-cured meats, and fish, with homemade pickles and condiments.
- Usually, Danes eat their smørrebrød sandwiches with knife and fork, but don't let that scare you! You can eat them any way you like. Grab a seat and enjoy your smørrebrød with a beer, Danish style
- This experience includes 2 authentic Open Rye sandwiches and a beverage of your choice in the exciting setting of Grand Central Terminal!
- Shipped to you in a beautiful GO DREAM Gift Package. No expiration date and free exchanges. If you have any question or need more information, do not hesitate to contact GO DREAM customer service. Packaging and delivery are included in the price!
John Grisham's The Rainmaker
For the Love of Mike: A Molly Murphy Mystery (Molly Murphy Mysteries Book 3)
From the author of In Farleigh Field...
Molly Murphy is starting to think the cards are stacked against her. She's determined to be a private detective, but hampering her investigations is the fact that she's finding many places in turn-of-the-century New York City where women are not welcome, something that's as frustrating to her fiery Irish pride as it is to her rapidly emptying pocketbook.
Then two business opportunities pop up simultaneously. An aristocratic family in Dublin fears their daughter has fled to the New World with her unsavory boyfriend, and they hire Molly to track the two down and send the young woman back home. Before she has time to consider her good luck, she's asked to go undercover as a piece worker in the garment business and investigate a potential case of industrial espionage. Now if she can only solve both cases without the help of Daniel Sullivan, the police captain who claims he loves her but who is engaged to someone else...
Full of the rich detail of New York's teeming immigrant community and the colorful historical personalities of the age, For the Love of Mike is the triumphant third installment in Rhys Bowen's Agatha Award-winning series.
The Body in the Kelp: A Mystery (Faith Fairchild Series Book 2)
Faith Fairchild, heroine of Katherine Hall Page's The Body in the Belfry returns to amateur sleuthing in The Body in the Kelp. This time around, Faith and her husband, Tom Fairchild, the handsome young minister, have left the little village of Aleford, Massachusetts for a summer on Sanpere Island, off the coast of Maine. But Tom is called away to a three-week religious retreat in New Hampshire, leaving Faith to amuse herself and care for baby Benjamin, now safely into his "terrible twos." The summer begins innocently enough, with Faith involved in a seemingly harmless mystery, a hunt for treasure, the clues to which are cryptically embedded in a patchwork quilt. Then she and young Benjamin almost stumble over the body of another summer resident along the beach, and Faith is forced into more serious and dangerous "detection."
National Lampoon's Animal House (Widescreen Double Secret Probation Edition)
One of the most popular movie comedies of all time is also the film that made John Belushi a star. This raunchy, screwball comedy directed with madcap zest by John Landis offers a relentless spoof of 1960s college life by following the hilarious adventures of the Delta fraternity. In addition to Belushi as Bluto Blutarsky, the outstanding cast includes Tim Matheson, Tom Hulce, Stephen "Flounder" Furst, Karen Allen, Donald Sutherland, Peter Riegert, and Kevin Bacon, along with Otis Day and the Knights with their show-stopping performance of "Shout."
- Digitally Remastered
- Where Are They Now? (A Mockumentary Featuring the Original Cast)
- Anecdotes About the Original Production of the Film
- The Yearbook: An Animal House Reunion
- Relive the Best Seven Years of Your College Education!
Chelsea Market Makers: Recipes, Tips, and Techniques from the Artisans of New York's Premier Food Hall
Youll learn how to make a sourdough starter with Amys Bread, artisanal cheese from Lucys Whey, Mokbars famous kimchi, and other staples to fill the fridge and pantry. Organized alphabetically by subject, Chelsea Market Makers features more than 75 methods and recipes for signature market dishes such as Sarabeths Rustic Apple Streusel Pie, Dicksons famous roast chicken, and unbelievable doughnuts from the Doughnuttery, plus many more delectable items to make and enjoy.
- Omega for dogs
- Outdoor hdtv antennas
- Big red 2 ton engine hoist
- What is the best strapless bra for large bust
- Tequila to drink
- Air freshener for bathroom
- Which vitamin e oil is best