First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Hardwired with Battery Backup, BRK SC9120B
This First Alert SC9120B Hardwired Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector includes a 9-volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The alarm features electrochemical CO sensing technology, an ionization sensor for smoke detection, and an 85-decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke or carbon monoxide. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it's time to replace the unit. Easliy connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single-family residence; connecting will sound all the alarms together.
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there's a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as an ionization sensor that detects the fine particles of a fast-burning fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when threat is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment; tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards
First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Plug-In with Battery Backup, CO605
The First Alert CO605 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Detector helps protect your family with an electrochemical sensor and an 85-decibel alarm, and easily plugs into any standard outlet with no additional mounting necessary. It also includes a battery backup, so CO is monitored even if there's a power failure. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it's time to replace the unit. Keep your family safer by installing units on multiple levels and in each bedroom.
- Keep your family safe with this easy-to-use plug-in carbon monoxide alarm; it works with any standard outlet and also has a battery backup for continuous monitoring of Carbon Monoxide levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; a loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when Carbon Monoxide levels reach dangerous levels. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- 7-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety
- All First Alert CO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards. Item Length is 3.4 inch , Item Width is 1.38 inch and Item Height is 5 inch
First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Battery Operated, SCO5CN
The First Alert SCO5CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features dual sensors to detect both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device. A photoelectric sensor detects the smoke most often produced by smoldering fires, and minimizes false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. Additionally, the advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, such as faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and generators running inside or too close to homes. A loud, 85-decibel siren alerts you to the threat; unique alarm sounds and indicator lights on its face distinguish a smoke warning from a carbon monoxide warning. This carbon monoxide and smoke detector is battery operated, so you don't need an electrician for installation. Requiring just two AA batteries and featuring an easy-access battery compartment for quick changes, this smoke and carbon monoxide detector has a single button that allows you to silence a false alarm or test the unit. If your carbon monoxide alarm keeps chirping, the battery may be low or weak. On First Alert carbon monoxide detectors, check to see if the battery light is yellow or green. If the alarm is chirping and the light is yellow, it means the battery is low. The way to get a carbon monoxide alarm to stop chirping is to replace the battery.
- Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Battery-operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; EZ access battery drawer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
- 7-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety; all First Alert alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- It can ship within the US except New York
Kidde Hardwire Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Battery Backup and Voice Warning, Interconnectable Model KN-COSM-IBA
This combination smoke/CO alarm features an 85dB horn and voice that announces "Fire", "Carbon Monoxide", and "Low Battery" warnings when detected. It can also interface with other Kidde interconnectable alarms. Meets NFPA 72 standards Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm, Detection Method Electrochemical, Ionization, Up to 24 Units Interconnection Capability, Power Source 120VAC, 9V, Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft., Visual Alert Style LED, Diameter 5-3/4 In., Height 1-3/4 In., Digital Readout No, Battery Backup Yes, Features Voice Warning, Peak Level Memory, Reset Button, Hush Button Yes, Locking Pin Yes, Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F, Standards UL, Includes Mounting Anchors and Screws
- Smart Interconnect-Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), Battery Backup (2-AA batteries included)-Provides protection during power outages.Front Loading Battery Door-Replace the backup batteries without disconnecting from mounting bracket
- Humidity range:10-95 relative humidity, non-condensing.Battery Lockout System-The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed, Alarm Tamper Resist-Helps deter from tampering and theft, Adjustable Mounting Bracket-Makes installation fast and easy. Works with existing smoke and combination smoke and CO mounting brackets.
- Peak Level Memory-Announces "CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED" if alarm has detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset, HushTM Feature-Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes. (Smoke must be present before HushTM is activated)
- Ionization Sensor Technology-Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires, est Button Functions:- Tests the unit for proper operation - Peak Level memory - Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Green LED-Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second during alarm to indicate initiating alarm. Flashes once every 16 seconds to indicate smoke or CO previously detected. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSHTM mode
- Red LED-When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds
- Talking alarm announces the hazard type detected, helping to speed up reaction time
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, a single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries
- Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Meets safety standards set by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and interconnects with other KN-COSM-IBA models
- 120V AC, All Kidde brand hard wired smoke alarms are interconnectable with the KN-COSM-IBA
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-in AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3
Digital Display Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds
- Peak Level Button - Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test Button Functions - Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- LED Operation - Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will "beep" two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- NOTE: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup - the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
Kidde 21026043 Battery-Operated(Not Hardwired) Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA
The Kidde KN-COSM-BA Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery and Smart Hush Activation. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This technologically advanced combination alarm is battery operated protecting you and your family even during a power outage when many incidences occur. The KN-COSM-BA is an easy to install alarm that is suitable for all living areas and has a 10-year life and a 5-year limited warranty. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Leading authorities recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Voice Alarm -Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces "Fire!" when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces "Warning Carbon Monoxide" when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm - A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs - Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery - Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing "low battery" and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note : The date printed on the item is manufacturing date,not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual.
- Voice Announcements - Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with "HUSH MODE ACTIVATED" and "HUSH MODE CANCELLED" voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce "CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED" to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed.Temperature Range:40F (4.4C) to 100F (37.8C).Voltage (volts):4.5
Nest Protect Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery Powered (Second Generation)
Its time to expect more from your smoke alarm. Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has a Split-Spectrum Sensor, tests itself automatically and lasts up to a decade. Its also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And it tells you whats wrong and can even alert your phone. Nest products are made to work together. And they can even work with lights, locks and other products in your home. The Nest Protect can alert the Nest Thermostat when it detects carbon monoxide and the Thermostat can turn off the furnace to try and reduce the leak while you get to safety. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. Thats how were creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- IT'S TIME TO KNOW MORE AND WORRY LESS: The Nest Protect is not like other smoke alarms. You no longer have to spend time worrying about whether or not your smoke detector is still working, or what the blinking lights mean; Nest Protect can tell you everything you need to know! With automatic battery self-check, the Nest Protect helps take the hassle out of dealing with smoke alarms.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND ALERTS: Unlike other smoke alarm systems, the Nest Protect doesn't beep when there's danger, the Nest Protect talks to you and alerts you to what's going on. Whether it's burnt toast in the kitchen or carbon monoxide in the living room, the Nest Protect uses clear spoken messages to alert you to the danger. The Nest Protect also works with most cellular devices, allowing you to receive notifications on your phone whenever something happens.
- TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF SMOKE ALARMS: Tired of getting woken up at 2 a.m. by your smoke alarm? Long before it has to chirp, Nest Protect tells you its batteries are running low with a message on your phone. With routine self-checks as well as being able to remotely test all the devices in your home; Nest Protect takes the hassle out of dealing with your smoke alarms, and helps to put your mind at ease.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency; your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It's the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us; fail without warning; keep us in the dark. There are things we've learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That's how we're creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there's smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there's CO, Nest Protect tells you where it's hiding.
Kidde 9CO5-LP2 First Alert 21025778 Carbon Monoxide Alarm Battery 1 Pack
In the past five decades First Alert has pushed the Envelope in product innovations. And while we've ventured successfully into an ever-expanding home safety market, we've always stayed true to our roots and our flagship brand, harnessing technology to build the most reliable fire safety products for the people who put their trust - and their lives - In our hands.
- Slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the door without the batteries being installed.
- Inside cover of battery door features quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm.
- Provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC- only units are not providing protection.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty. 10-Year Life: "If your CO alarm was manufactured prior to 2013, it does not have a 10 year life. Consult your User Guide for additional details.
Kidde Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display KN-Copp-B-LPM
The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when many CO incidents occur. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-B-LPM will also detect and store concentration CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. It has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
- Digital Display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Peak Level Memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Battery Operated - Provides best protection during power outages. Battery Safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Low Battery Signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Slide-Out Battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/Reset Button - Tests unit's electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- LED's - Green LED for normal operation, Red LED for alarm. Temperature range 40F (4.4C) to 100F (37.8C)
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display
First Alert 2-in-1 Z-Wave Wireless Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery Operated
This easy-to-install First Alert Z-Wave ZCOMBO-G Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm is designed for compatibility with certified First Alert enabled Z-Wave Devices. It can send you mobile alerts in the event of an emergency and includes an insect-screened photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, an 85-decibel horn, a tamper-resistant battery door, and a single test/silence button. This alarm is specifically designed for residential and institutional applications such as sleeping areas in hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multifamily dwellings defined in standard NFPA 101. Fully tested, it complies with UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 720, NFPA 101, and other standards modeled on those agencies. This combination alarm also meets building codes requiring a battery-operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector, as well as ICC codes.
- Help keep your family safe with this battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm. This easy-to-install smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm connects with other Z-Wave compatible alarms and a Z-Wave hub (sold separately)
- Integrated wireless alarm system is Iris compatible to send you mobile alerts and emails, so you're aware of dangers after the alarm is activated, whether you're home or away
- Alarm features photoelectric smoke-sensing technology optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires, and an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence, Ring Home Security System, and other third party Z-Wave systems; not compatible with WINK or Onelink
- Includes test/silence button, side-access battery door, plus a tamper-resistant battery drawer and pins that lock the alarm to the mounting bracket
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence or other Z-Wave systems
- Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide protection that alerts you whether you are home or away
- Photoelectric smoke sensor helps reduce false alarms such as from cooking or shower steam
- Who makes the best chest freezers
- The best spy camera to buy
- Rated commercial vacuum
- Beach in san diego california
- Nail guns to buy
- Funny gifts to give your best friend
- The best bass earbuds