Maria Loi's Greek Feast
Fodor's New York City 2019 (Full-color Travel Guide)
Written by locals, Fodors New York City is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to New York. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your NYC trip with ease. Join Fodors in exploring Manhattan, Brooklyn, and more.
The lights, the sounds, the energy: New York City is the quintessential American city and unlike anywhere else in the world. Its a constantly changing destination that people visit again and again. Fodor's New York City, with color photos throughout, captures the universal appeal of the city's world-renowned museums, iconic music venues, Broadway spectacles, and, of course, gastronomic delights.
Fodors New York City includes:
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: This edition includes top new restaurant and hotel recommendations for Manhattan and the boroughs. Brooklyn coverage continues to grow, including hip and happening Williamsburg and Bushwick, classic Brooklyn Heights, leafy Fort Greene, and family-friendly Park Slope. Updated annually to ensure the best and most relevant content.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout New York City.
- PULLOUT MAP AND MORE DETAILED MAPS: over 35 detailed maps and a handy PULLOUT MAP to help you plan and get around stress-free.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES:Full-color features about New York City landmarks including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the American Museum of Natural History make planning any trip a snap. A section on eating like a local highlights what's hot and what will never go out of fashion.
- ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Sample itineraries help you plan and make the most of your time. We include tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports, and the outdoors. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Features on what's where, best city tours, free things to do, and what to do with kids make it easy to plan a vacation. Easy-to-read color neighborhood maps and tips on buying Broadway tickets, getting tickets to sit in a TV audience, and scouting out the best shopping give easy access to the best New York City has to offer.
- SPECIAL EVENT: Experience the electric atmosphere as 50,000 participants of the New York City Marathon run through the citys five boroughs on the first Sunday in November.
- COVERS: Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, The High Line, and much more.
- ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning to visit more of the northeast? Check out Fodors Boston, Fodors Philadelphia, Fodors Washington DC, and Fodors New England.
Not For Tourists Guide to New York City 2019
The Not For Tourists Guide to New York City is a map-based, neighborhood-by-neighborhood dream guide designed to lighten the load of already street-savvy New Yorkers, commuters, business travelers, and, yes, tourists too. Each map is marked with user-friendly icons identifying NFTs favorite picks around town, from essentials to entertainment, and includes invaluable neighborhood descriptions written by locals, highlighting the most important features of each area.
The book includes everything from restaurants, bars, shopping, and theater to information on hotels, airports, banks, transportation, and landmarks. Need to find the best pizza places around? NFT has you covered. How about a list of the top vintage clothing stores in the city? Weve got that, too. The nearest movie theater, hardware store, or coffee shopwhatever you need, NFT puts it at your fingertips. This pocket-sized book also features:
A foldout map for subways and buses
More than 130 city and neighborhood maps
Details on parks and places
Listings for arts and entertainment hot spots
It is the indispensable guide to the city. Period.
Puebla, Where the Good Cooks Are From
Frommer's EasyGuide to New York City 2019
Pauline Frommer's highly-personal guide to her own home city has, in previous editions, twice been named "Best Guidebook of the Year" by the North American Travel Journalists Association. It has been the best-selling guide to the city for the last four years. Though she deals with luxury choices as well as bargains, she makes a special effort to overcome New York's reputation for stratospheric prices, ferreting out scores of moderately-priced options in lodgings, meals, attractions, entertainment and more.
Like all Easy Guides, this annually-researched and popular best-seller is "Quick to Read, Light to Carry"and colorfully written.
Fully updated yearly, and printed in large, easy-to-read type, the book contains:
Handy pull-out map and bulleted maps throughout
Self-guided walking tours
Exact prices and subway directions for every listing in the book
Opinionated advice on what to see and what to skip
Insightful discussions of New Yorks history and culture
16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs
About Frommers: Theres a reason that Frommers has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommers.
The Old-World European Eateries Tour in NYC Experience Gift Card NYC - GO DREAM - Sent in a Gift Package
This Experience Gift includes a tour through the East Village of Manhattan, led by a professional tour guide, with delicious pierogis and other foods, while seeing New York City's East Village historic sights New York City's Old-World European shops and eateries still reside in the East Village. This tour focuses on Eastern European food and other Old-World cuisines. This walking tour starts in the front of Little Poland Restaurant at 200 Second Ave. It winds through the busiest and hippest part of the East Village. Fill your tummy with these yummy bites while enjoying these fascinating sights! This tour is a fun gift for people who are new to NYC and looking to explore the East Village. It's also great for a date with someone who loves international ethnic dishes! About Old-World European Eateries Tour TIME: The tour runs at 11am, 2:00pm, and 5:30pm, Wed-Sunday. PLACE: The walking tour begins in front of Little Poland, 200 Second Avenue. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Food samples are subject to change based on tour day and time.
- Take a unique tour of Manhattan's East Village.Enjoy various tasting including: Pierogis, Kielbasa, Egg Creams, and baked goods
- This experience gift includes a tour through East Village, Manhattan, professional tour guide services, many chances to taste delicious Pierogis and other foods, and opportunities to see historic New York sights.
- Walk, eat, and enjoy sights like St. Mark's Church in the Bowery and St. Mark's Place, and many others
- This experience is ideal for that special someone, show them just how much you care by going the extra mile. While cruising around Manhattan you'll be able to stock up on food and beverages at our full bar.
- Shipped to you in a beautiful GO DREAM Gift Package. No expiration date and free exchanges. If you have any question or need more information, do not hesitate to contact GO DREAM customer service. Packaging and delivery are included in the price!
Moon New York Walks (Travel Guide)
Experience the Big Apple like a local: on foot!
Moon New York Walks guides you to the trendiest restaurants, buzzworthy boutiques, and iconic landmarks of New York City's can't-miss neighborhoods. This full-color guide to "the city that never sleeps" features:
- Six customizable walks through the city's hippest neighborhoods, including Soho, the West Village, the Lower East Side, Williamsburg, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Foldout maps of each route and a removable full-city map, in a handy, portable guide
- Curated "Top Ten" lists for dining, arts and culture, nightlife, and (of course) coffee, for visitors looking to hit the highlights
- The top attractions and the best-kept local secrets: Stroll down Fifth Avenue past icons like the Flatiron, the Empire State Building, and Rockefeller Centre, or walk along the Hudson River and learn the history of jazz and the Harlem Renaissance. Take in jaw-dropping views along the High Line, shop for trendy trinkets in the Meatpacking District, and explore world-famous galleries and museums. Cross the Williamsburg Bridge, peruse a flea market, and discover hip coffee shops tucked among the Brooklyn warehouses. Sample authentic dumplings in Chinatown, old-school deli standbys, or healthy vegan treats. Sip craft cocktails in an underground speakeasy, or admire the city skyline from a rooftop bar
- Public transportation options, including the subway, bus, taxi, or bike rental
- Tips for first-time visitors, including seasonal festivals, where you'll need to make a reservation, and getting to and from the airport
Check out our guides to more of the world's liveliest cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon Barcelona Walks, Moon Berlin Walks, Moon London Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, Moon Paris Walks, and Moon Rome Walks
Laminated Chelsea Market Food Shopping Hall Manhattan New York City NYC Photo Art Print Sign Poster 18x12 inch
Laminated Chelsea Market Food Shopping Hall Manhattan New York City NYC Photo Art Print Sign Poster 18x12 inch
- Laminated art ensures your prints will stand the test of time and are unique gifts for home. The dry erase surface (markers not included) makes laminated artwork ideal for kitchen, office, dorm or classroom. Give a laminated image for Christmas, Fathers Day, or as a new home decor gift! Plus, if there are children at home, laminated posters are practically worry free! Its cool home dcor for everyone and at a great price.
Classic Cool Womens Hoody Hoodies Jacket Food Mushrooms Cotton Casual Pullover Sweatshirt
WOMEN SIZE CHART:
S Chest: 52 Cm Length: 62 Cm
M Chest: 54 Cm Length: 64 Cm
L Chest: 56 Cm Length: 66 Cm
XL Chest: 58 Cm Length: 68 Cm
XXL Chest: 60 Cm Length: 70 Cm
Our Womens's Hoodie Is Great For Casual Daily Wear Or Sports Outdoor Leisure.Our Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt Comes In Multiple Sizes.All Hoodies Are Made Of High Quality 100 Cotton. We Make The Fashionable And Stylish Unique Fashion Hoodie, It's Soft And Comfortable With A Classic Fit. Casual Wear,Stylish And Chic Design For Couples.Soft And Comfy Fabric.Please Allow Deviation 1-3cm As Manual Measurement And Color Difference.
- The Material Is Made From 100 Cotton.Size:S,M,L,XL,XXL
- Occations:Party,Club,Hiking,Travel,Daily Wear,Street,Outdoor,Sports,Autumn Casual Wear.
- Lightweight Hoodies Suitable: Outdoor Sports Riding Cycling Drying.
- Our Women's Hoodie Has Basic Style As Following:Outdoors,School,Office Work, Daily, Casual Wear.
- A unique and original gift for:families,friends,boy/girlfriend,holiday gift.
- What is the best portable dishwasher
- Log cutting tools
- Focal car speaker reviews
- Dim sum in brooklyn
- Pajama pants ever
- Organic shampoo for curly hair
- Motorized scooters