DEWALT DCH273B 20v Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCH273B 20v Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare tool features a DEWALT brushless motor for extended runtime and durability. It also offers Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity; a Perform and Protect feature from DEWALT. This rotary hammer gives 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord. It also has a retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage. This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately. Includes: 360 Degree Side Handle, Depth Rod, Retractable Utility Hook.
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
- No Load Speed 0 - 1,100 rpm. Optimal Concrete Drilling-5/32 - 1/2 inch. Chuck Type-SDS. Blows/Min- 0 - 4,600 bpm
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Bosch Power Tools Rotary Tool - 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills For Concrete Use For Overhead Drilling, Demolition, Anchoring Corded Hammer Drill For Crew, Contractor, Construction
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tool collection with our Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills for concrete.
Our hammer drill features a multi-function selector that quickly shifts between rotation-only, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. Our drills are perfect for a demolition crew, general contractor, construction sites, residential construction, and commercial construction.
The rotary tool will help optimize work on the jobsite, including the 11255VSR rotary hammer drill. Our technology is built into every drill while driving maximum power and performance. It ranges from anchoring to large material breaking for a broad spectrum of use.
Forget about those other inconvenient, cheap power tools and drills. Enjoy the convenience of an ergonomic trigger handle from our hammer drill, providing maximum effectiveness for everyday use at scale.
Our powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM; 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 ft./lbs of impact energy. The rotary hammer D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. A variable-speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. An integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind. Our exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power for flexibility.
Everything in the 11255VSR box includes one (1) 1Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, one (1) Auxiliary Handle, one (1) Depth Gauge, and one (1) Carrying Case. This power tool set includes exclusive cord turret and allows 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. The SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer.
- 3-IN-1 MULTIFUNCTION SELECTOR HAMMER DRILL: Our hammer drill features a multi-function selector that quickly shifts between rotation-only, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. Our drills are perfect for a demolition crew, general contractor, construction sites, residential construction, and commercial construction.
- SDS HAMMER DRILLS FOR CONCRETE: Everything in the 11255VSR box includes one (1) 1"Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, one (1) Auxiliary Handle, one (1) Depth Gauge, and one (1) Carrying Case. This power tool set includes exclusive cord turret and allows 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. The SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer.
- ROTARY HAMMER DRILL POWER, DESIGN: A powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM; 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 ft./lbs. of impact energy. The rotary hammer D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. A variable-speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. An integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind. Our exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power for flexibility.
- CONCRETE ELECTRIC HAMMER DRILL: Our concrete rotary hammers deliver hard-hitting performance and more productivity with less vibration. Rotary hammers include field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars to increase energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
DEWALT D25263K D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with Shocks, 1-1/8"
The D25263K 1-1/8-inch D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS offers 3 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed. It has a 8.5 Amp high performance motor for all your needs, and also features SHOCKS active vibration control and regulation, resulting in reduced vibration felt in the handles - a Perform & Protect feature. This Rotary Hammer has a rotating brush ring which delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse, along with an integral clutch that reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams. Includes: Rotary Hammer, 360 Side Handle, Depth Rod, Kit Box.
- 3 Joules of impact energy
- 8.5 Amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control, reduced vibration felt in the handles. A Perform & Protect feature
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
Bosch 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer RH540M
With best-in-class impact energy at 6.1 foot pounds, the RH540M SDS-max Rotary Hammer is the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than competitors, the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. A variable speed dial for both drilling and chiseling applications allows users to adjust tool settings based on the application and material they're tackling and a selector knob makes it easy to switch between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Varo-Lock function. The Varo-Lock mechanism allows chisels to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize working angles. The tools' new, robust design keeps it working hard on jobsites. The RH540 tools both feature 12 amps and weigh just 14.2 pounds, delivering 1,200 to 2,750 blows per minute. Service minder brushes on the tools also keep them running at maximum capacity, as the tools clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required. As with all Bosch SDS-max tools, the RH540M allows users to make tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and offers enhanced dust protection and maximum energy transfer rate. The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16-Inch SDS-max Combination Rotary Hammer kit includes an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch RH540M Combo Rotary Hammer features the SDS-max Bit System for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- POWER: This rotary hammer provides the best in class impact energy of 6.1 ft.-lbs. Weighing only, 15.2 lbs., the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications.
- VERSATILE: The RH540M features a combination dual mode selector knob to allow users to select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function.
- EFFICIENT: With Varo-Lock Positioning, the rotary hammer rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle. The tool also comes complete with service minder brushes to notify users when maintenance is needed.
- VARIABLE SPEED: The variable speed dial allows for controlled drilling and chiseling applications. The motor is rated at 170 to 340 RPM in rotary mode and 1,200 to 2,750 BPM in hammer mode, which will easily reduce concrete to dust.
Hiltex 10513 1-1/2 Inch SDS Rotary Hammer Drill Includes Demolition Bits, Flat and Point Chisels
1.5-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill Three Function Combo, Hammer, Drill Tool. Rated Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Rated Power: 1100 Watts
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 1,000 Watts motor delivers powerful 5 ft-lb impact energy to complete heavy duty projects on concrete, brick and solid steel
- THREE FUNCTION MODES: hammer only (chiseling-only), hammer drill (hammering and rotation), and drill only (rotation only)
- CAPACITY: 1-1/2" for concrete and 1" for steel, no load rotation speed 0 - 800 RPM; No load impact frequency 0 - 3500 BPM; 6 Various speed control
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: auxiliary handle with textured grip provides maximum control and comfort
- SET INCLUDES: bonus accessory kit in blow mold case: 1-pc universal chuck with adaptor and key, 1-pc depth gauge, 1 bottle oil, 3-pcs 6" SDS drills (8mm, 10mm and 12mm), 2-pc 10" SDS chisels (flat and point)
Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8" SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer
The Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8 in. Sds-plus bulldog extreme max rotary hammer features a powerful 8.5-Amp motor and kickback control. This feature is an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations. A tool that upholds the tradition in the line of legendary Bosch bulldog hammers, the GBH2-28L combines user comfort with versatile drilling and hammering functions. It provides counter-balanced vibration control for more comfortable handling of the hammer. Ideal for masonry pros or general contractors, this tool weighs only 6.9 lbs. But delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy and 0-5,100 BPM. It has a multifunction mode selector for drilling versatility drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling. This bulldog has ideal features for hard-working pros, including a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, Vario-Lock positioning for the optimal chiseling angle, a hammer hook that allows the user to hang the tool on the job and an ergonomic d-handle for user comfort. The SDS-Plus system provides for tool-free bit changes.
- Robust 8.5 amp motor - delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for reliable bulldog performance
- Kickback control - uses an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations
- Counter-balanced vibration control - improves user comfort during drilling or chiseling applications
- Vario-lock - rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing - offers accurate bit starting
Makita HR2475 1-Inch D-Handle SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
2611-0452 Features: -Rotary hammer.-0 to 1,100 RPM.-0 to 4,500 BPM.-Ergonomic D shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control.-One touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes.-Built in torque limiter ensures stable torque control.-No hammering when idling function ensures extra low vibration under no load.-Extended service life of carbon brushes. Includes: -3 mode operation includes rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only. Specifications: -Powerful 7 AMP motor.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50 faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience. Optimum Range (concrete drilling)-3/16 - 1/2 inch. Max. Capacity (concrete drilling)-1 inch
- 3-mode operation for ""Rotation Only"", ""Hammering with Rotation"" or ""Hammering Only"" for multiple applications
- Powerful 7 AMP motor; 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for demanding applications
- 3-mode operation: "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" and "hammering only" for multiple applications
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes
- Built-in Torque Limiter ensures stable torque control
Makita XRH05Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 1-Inch Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, Tool Only
The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 1" Rotary Hammer (model XRH05Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries, delivering the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V platform. With 3 Joules of Impact Energy and 4,800 BPM, the XRH05Z Rotary Hammer is engineered to meet the demands of corded 1" drilling and hammering concrete applications without having to drag around a cord. The XRH05Z Rotary Hammer delivers up to twice the drilling speed of 18V rotary hammers, with up to three times as many holes drilled. The XRH05Z has a 1" drilling capacity (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) with 0-4,800 BPM, 0-1,200 RPM, and a full 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The XRH05Z has features common to Makita's broad line of rotary hammers including 3-mode operation, one-touch sliding chuck, and a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- 18 Volt Solution for Corded Power Demands
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling
- Vibration-absorbing handle engineered for increased operator comfort
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
Makita XRH01ZVX 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 1-Inch SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer with HEPA Vacuum Attachment
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Xtraction Vacuum Attachment (model XRH01ZVX, tool only) combines Makita BL Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction - without the cord. The XRH01ZVX is the industry's first 1" capacity rotary hammer in the 18V category, and sets new standards in the cordless tool category. The XRH01ZVX is powered by an efficient BL Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 2.0 Joules with up to 50 longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT rotary hammers. The efficiency of the BL Brushless Motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment that delivers the same drilling capacity as the leading competitors' 36V rotary hammers, but with up to 2.5 lbs. less weight (with battery, sold separately). The HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.95 of dust particles (size .3 microns). An added feature is a 2-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 2-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making the XRH01ZVX ideal for overhead drilling.
- The built-on vacuum attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Vacuum powered by separate motor to maintain tool drilling performance, and provide a 2-second delay to capture remaining concrete dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.75 of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
Bosch SDS-Max Demolition Hammer 11321EVS
Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio - 13 Amps, 8.1 ft-lbs Impact energy & 14.3 lbs - Best performing rotary hammer in its class. Active Vibration Control - Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work. Constant Response Circuitry - Maintains speed under load and overload protection. Articulating Auxiliary Handle - Provides maximum comfort and control by maintaining the best working posture possible. Vario-Lock Positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions. Auto-Max variable speed Dial - Ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on. Service Minder light - indicates when preventative maintenance is required. Power light - ensures operator that power feed is live. Patented cord turret - Reduces cord wear., Lot of 1
- POWER: Weighing only 13.7 lbs., the Bosch 11321EVS Demo Hammer provides an outstanding power-to-weight ratio - 6.1 feet - pounds of impact energy and a max of 2,900 BPM.
- COMFORT: Bosch's Active Vibration Control provides vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides all-day comfort for extended periods of work.
- PERFORMANCE: Featuring Constant Response circuitry that maintains speed under load, overload protection as well as smooth startup control.
- OPTIMIZED: Includes Bosch's Auto-Max speed dial which ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on, matching the hammer power to the application. Vario-Lock positioning provides optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
- RELIABLE: Featuring a Service Minder light-to indicate when preventative maintenance is required so you can focus on the task at hand, Complete package with carrying case.
- Toddler booster seat for eating
- Baby bump app
- Sports chair
- Nike crossfit shoes
- Fall beers 2018
- How to drill a 4 inch hole in concrete
- Cordless tool kit 2016