OTC 4403 Tubing Bender
The tubing bender can bend 3/16 inch and 1/4 inch diameter tubing up to 180 degrees. The quick release handle easily removes tubing from the bender. Sturdy steel construction means years of quality use.
- For 3/16 inch and 1/4 inch diameter tubing
- Can bend up to 180 degrees
- Quick release handle to easily remove tubing from bender
- Sturdy steel construction
- One year limited warranty
hilmor 1839032 CBK Compact Bender Kit, 1/4" to 7/8"
Small in size. Big on advantages. The hilmor Compact Bender will help you get the job done right - from start to finish. Small-space capabilities, one-handed operation and precise bends - you get it all. A universal crossbar and color-coded mandrels provide simple setup and easy size identification. An advanced mandrel design and quick-release mechanism allow for an easy tube release. You can count on precise bends of 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8" tubing up to 90Degree or 7/8" mandrels.
- Universal crossbar and color-coded mandrels make identifying and changing sizes quick and easy
- A ratcheting mechanism and innovative release lever allow for bending with one hand
- A compact design allows it to fit where others can't
Thermaltake Pacific DIY OD 16mm (5/8") x ID 12mm (1/2") Water Cooling PETG Hard Tube Bending Kit CL-W093-AL00BL-A
Bending CL-W093-AL00BL-A B01BX3EZUI
Thermaltake introduces an essential tool for PETG users, the Pacific Hard Tube Bending Kit. Designed for users looking to create bends using 16mm PETG tube, each kit contains Mandrels for 360 Degree, 180 Degree, 90 Degree and 45 Degree bends. Silicone insert supports tube during the bending process to prevent kinks and promotes smooth bends while keeping inner tube wall structure. Finish up your masterpiece with the professional Thermaltake pipe cutter for a near perfect beveled cut every time. Each mandrel is designed to be mounted to a flat surface like wood for bending. Prior to using the silicone insert, Thermaltake recommends using soapy water or other techniques to lubricate the tube prior to heating and bending.
The new hard tube bending tools offered by Thermaltake are especially designed for ID 12mm x OD 5/8 (16mm) hard tube and provide everything makers needed when considering loop planning. Available in various angles, the laser-marked mandrels are made from solid aluminum and are anodized for maximum durability. In addition, the cutter and reamer guarantee a clean and precise cut by eliminating all the hassles during the modding process.
Compatibility:ID 12mm OD 5/8(16mm) hard tube
45 & 90 Mandrels x 1
180 Mandrels x 1
360 Mandrels x 1
Cutter x 1
Silicone cord x 1
Inside-outside Reamer x 1
- Near Perfect Bends: Essential for making precise bends when using 16mm OD PETG tube
- Mandrels: Includes Mandrels for 45/90/180/360 degree bends
- Pipe Cutter: Professional Grade Pip Cutter provides perfect beveled edge cuts
- Insert: Silicone Tube insert prevents kinks and help promote smooth bends while keeping inner wall diameter
- Mounting: Pre-drilled holes allow easy mounting of mandrels to flat surface
- Recommended use of soapy water assists with tube insertion and tube heating
- Warranty: 2 Years
RIDGID 604 38033 Heavy-Duty Instrument Bender, 1/4-inch Tubing Bender for Bends Up to 180 Degrees, Pipe Bender
Designed for accurate and easy bending of hard metal tube, the RIDGID 38033 Heavy-Duty Instrument Bender produces high quality bends with much less effort when compared to conventional benders. The tubing bender easily bends materials such as stainless steel, steel and titanium to a maximum of 180 degrees. Made to keep bends in-plane and accurate, it features a simple two-stage design that allows for bends from 90 degrees to 180 degrees without ever crossing handles. Users can easily lock and unlock the tube bender with a half-turn rotation of the bending handle. For improved accuracy, roll dies in the bending carriage reduce tube flattening (ovality) and the amount of force needed, while gain marks on the front ensure properly aligned bending angles. For reduced force, a vise clamp built into the bending form delivers extra stability and extra-long 16-inch (40 cm) handles offer increased leverage. Handles also feature cushioned grips for improved comfort and ease when forming bends. The tubing bender displays measurements in both inches and metric sizes. This pipe bender accommodates tubes with an outside diameter of a 1/4-inch and 5/8-inch bend radius. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- Designed for easy bending of hard tubing such as stainless steel, steel and titanium, to a maximum of 180 degrees
- 2-stage design allows for bends from 90 degrees to 180 degrees without ever crossing handles; easily lock/unlock bender with a half-turn rotation of the bending handle
- For maximum accuracy, roll dies in the bending carriage reduce tube flattening and gain marks on front ensure properly aligned bending angles
- For reduced force, extra-long 16-inch (40 cm) handles offer increased leverage while a vise clamp built into the bending form delivers extra stability
- Tubing bender has a 1/4-inch tube size outside diameter capacity and 5/8-inch bend radius
ABN Brake Line Tubing , 5/16, and 3/8 Forming Bending Bender Tool Pliers
ABN Brake Line Tubing ", 5/16", and 3/8" Forming Bending Bender Tool Pliers is a must have for anyone who works thin walled tubing such as brake lines etc.... Designed to smoothly bend copper, brass, aluminum, and other thin walled steel tubing without crimping. Angles and bending info etched onto tool for simple and easy use. Three channel design allows user the ability to work with " (6mm) 5/16" (8mm) and 3/8" (10mm) tubing. Allows for 180 degree and or 90 degree bends. Precision machined aluminum alloy for extra durability and strength. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ABN Brake Line Tubing 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" Forming Bending Bender Tool Pliers is a must have for anyone who works thin walled tubing such as brake lines etc. Angles and bending info etched onto tool for simple and easy use. Three channel design allows the user the ability to work with 1/4" (6mm) 5/16" (8mm) and 3/8" (10mm) tubing. Allows for 180 degrees and or 90-degree bends
- Angles and bending info etched onto tool for simple and easy use
- Three channel design allows user the ability to work with, (6mm) 5/16", (8mm) and 3/8"(10mm) tubing
- Allows for 180 degree and or 90 degree bends
- Precision machined aluminum alloy for extra durability and strength
Iglobalbuy 80CC Petrol Gas Motor Bicycle Engine Complete Kit Motorized Bike 2-Stroke (Silver)
Before you install the engine, to lubricate the inner components and make the cylinder bore have a longer lifespan, you should pour some lubricating oil into the cylinder bore from the spark plug hole, then drain off the lubricating oil and install the engine.
We have videos to show the installation and running of the engine.Contact us if you need.
Tips for start the motor
Unleaded petrol / oil mixture is necessary. Use only synthetic 2 stroke fuel to insure proper engine lubrication.
To start, move the choke lever to "on" position, hold in clutch, pedal the bike fast to get some speed, and then release the clutch gradually.
4. To stop, slow speed, disengage clutch and apply either original brake (if you didn't remove the original left handle brake). 5. To stop the engine, choke the carburetor completely with the lever on the carburetor. Alternatively, slow speed, hold in clutch and press the kill switch on twist-grip throttle.
- 2 stroke single cylinder natural air cooled;Brand New, item ship from US, estimate receiving time 2-6 business days.
- Max Speed: 25-38 mph;Oil Consumption: 2.5L/100km;Weight:10.92Kg
- Fuel Mixture 10:1 for new sets ;16:1 after running 500km
- Fits Most 26" Wheeled Bikes with V-frame. The frame should have 9-11" of clearance between the bottom bracket and top bar, and the diameter of the frame tubes should be 25-29mm (around an 1").
- The rider only needs some basic hardware skills, tools, and around 2-3 hours for installation and fine tuning adjustments.
Affordable Bender ab105 1-3/4" Hydraulic Tube Bender
Affordable Bender 1-3/4" Round Tube HYDRAULIC TUBING BENDER FEATURES: We've improved the design to now allow up to 110 degrees of bend. 8 Ton Hydraulic Jack Bends 1-3/4" Round Tubing Only Additional Die Sets available that work on this bender. (Die and Mandrel have 1" shafts for durability and longevity) Bends .080 to .120 wall HREW or ERW and .080 to .095 DOM or 4130 Chromoly tubing. It produces nice clean, smooth bends that pass NHRA, SCORE, SCCA technical inspections. Build your own Roll Cage, Chopper Frame, Prerunner Bumper, Green House, or Boat Railings on a budget! Not recommended for thin wall muffler tubing. Weighs less than 50 lbs. Simple to use and Portable. Does not have to be mounted to a surface. Comes complete with everything you see in the above picture(minus tubing in bender) Additional Die Sets available 1" on 5" Radius, 1-1/4" on 5" radius, 1-1/2" on 7" radius, 1-5/8" on 7" radius and 1-3/4" on 7" radius. All sizes are interchangeable on the same machine. The perfect tube bender for the garage and those on a budget.
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Fully Hydraulic via an 8 Ton Bottle Jack
- Die Set Included
- Additional Size Die Sets Available
- Bends up to 90 Degrees
uxcell 2 in 1 Pipe Tube Bender 180 Degree Tool for 3/8-inch 1/2-inch OD Brass Aluminum Thin Walled Steel Tubing
1. 2 in 1 Tube Bender Tool for Pipe Bending.
2. Designed to smoothly bend copper, brass, aluminum, and other thin walled steel tubing without crimping.
3. Two channel design for work on 3/8-inch (10mm) and 1/2-inch (12mm) O.D. tubing.
4. Marked degrees Gauge accurate angles from 0-180 degrees.
5. Angles and bends etch marked on tool to provide simple and clear identification for easy use.
6. Ideal for several water, gas, refrigeration, and brake line applications.
7. Opens up fully to allow you to put on the pipe even when the pipe is partly installed.
Type: 2 in 1
Product Name: Tubing Bender
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Bend Angle(Max.): 180 Degree
Fit Tubing Size: 10mm / 3/8-inch, 12mm / 1/2-inch (OD)
Bend Radius: 23mm / 0.9-inch, 35.8mm / 1.4-inch
Overall Length: 430mm / 17-inch
1 x Tubing Bender
- 2 in 1 Tube Bender Tool for Pipe Bending
- 2 channels design for working on 3/8-inch (10mm) and 1/2-inch (12mm) O.D. tube
- Designed to smoothly bend copper, brass, aluminum, and other thin walled steel tubing without crimping
- Marked degrees Gauge accurate angles from 0-180 degrees
- Opens up fully to allow you to put on the pipe even when the pipe is partly installed
Plastic Cable Clamp
Plastic Cable Clamp- 8 PACKS
- One hole
- Secures wiring, tubing or cordage
- The I.D. is determined by the size listed
- 3/8" Dia
XSPC Rigid Brass Tubing 10mm ID, 14mm OD, 0.5m, Black Chrome, 4-Pack
High quality chrome plated brass tubing for use with XSPC 14mm Rigid Tubing Fittings. Model: TR-5060175589231-4P.
- High quality brass tubing compatible with XSPC rigid tubing compression fittings
- Inner Diameter: 13mm, Outer Diameter: 14mm
- Wall Thickness: 0.5mm
- Length: 50cm
- Finish: Black Chrome
- Metal cutting hand saw
- Hot chocolate packets
- Laptop wifi adapter
- Small kitchen tv
- Gifts for 2 year old boys
- Blood pressure monitors for home use
- Affordable charcoal grill