Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. Its time to break away from breakfast!
Features and Benefits
Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green "ready to bake/ready to eat" indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage. BPA free
- 3-Year warranty
- Voltage-120VFeatures: Bakes one large traditional-style waffleFive-setting browning controlRegulating thermostatRed and green "ready to bake/ready to eat" indicator lightsNonstick baking platesBrushed stainless steel housingInstruction/Recipe bookLimited 3-year warrantyBPA Free
Cuisinart WAF-200 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
The Cuisinart 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker always cooks golden waffles that are crispy on the outside and mouthwateringly tender on the inside. With a stylish brushed stainless steel cover, the waffle iron offers an adjustable temperature control with six browning settings for ultimate control. The result. Precise perfection.
- Nonstick coated baking plates
- Six-setting browning control
- Ready to Bake/Ready to Eat indicator lights
- Audible alert; recipe book included
- Brushed stainless steel top cover
Breville BWM520XL Round Waffle Waffle Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
Good waffle batters start with sticky ingredients. How do you make crispy golden waffles without the mess? The wide wrap around moat catches and cooks overflow for easy cleanup. Browning control for customized waffle cooking from light and fluffy to crispy golden brown.
- Wide wrap-around moat catches and cooks overflow.
- Non-Stick Surface: Premium PFOA-free nonstick prevents waffles from sticking.
- Darkness Control Dial: 7 Darkness settings allow you to customize your waffle color from light to dark.
- Thermal Pro Even Heat: Thermally engineered heating elements ensure even heat distribution.
- Construction Materials: Stainless Steel Housing and Die-Cast Aluminum Cooking Plates
Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
Bake extra thick Belgian waffles in minutes. A unique rotating design lets you flip this waffle maker 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for delicious waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. An extra-thick nonstick grid makes a 7-inch diameter waffle with four easy-to-cut sections.
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean. Care and Cleaning: Hand wash ; 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. Refer the User manual page .2 below for Timer Instruction and trouble shooting steps
All-Clad WD700162 Stainless Steel Classic Round Waffle Maker with 7 Browning Settings, 4-Section, Silver
Bake amazing quality waffles with this All-Clad 99012GT round waffle maker. Perfect for weekend brunches, anytime snacks, or delicious desserts, the round-shaped waffles measure 6.5 inches in diameter by 1/2-inch thick. They offer four easy-cut sections and feature traditional pockets for holding melted butter, maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruits, and even savory toppings. Simply pour in the batter, close the lid, and turn the knob to choose from seven browning levels according to your taste. The waffle makers advanced heating technology ensures consistent baking and browning, while its steam-release system prevents condensation from building-up, which means waffles baked to golden perfectiondelicately crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. The ready audible bip lets you know when the waffle maker is properly preheated, and an audible signal along with a green indicator light indicates when your waffles can be taken out of the product to be eaten. The waffle makers nonstick cooking surface promotes effortless release and quick, easy cleanup. Housed in polished stainless steel with a branded die-cast handle, the durable waffle maker ensures long-lasting performance while beautifully complementing All-Clad stainless-steel cookware for a cohesively eye-catching collection. Enjoy the sweeter side of life with All-Clad.
- Round-shaped waffles measuring 6.5 inches in diameter by 1/2-inch thick 4 with 4 easy-cut sections
- Steam-release system for crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside waffles
- 7 browning levels
- Nonstick cooking surface provides effortless release and quick, easy cleanup
- ready indicator light and sound to ensure foolproof baking
Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker with Removable Plates (26030)
Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker 26030
Imagine tasting fluffy, Belgian-style waffles for breakfast every morning. Then, imagine the satisfaction of being able to make a vanilla waffle one day and add nuts, fruit or even dessert toppings to your batter on the next. Now, envision this breakfast experience with no mess and effortless cleanup. You can stop dreaming and wake up, the Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker is in the kitchen and expecting you for breakfast.
With an ultra flip design, this waffle maker expertly bakes golden brown, fluffy waffles and gives you total flipping control so you can create restaurant-quality results right at home. Make your waffle just the way you want it lighter or darker in just minutes. Designed for the thickest batter and most complex waffle, the Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker has Belgian-style grids with deep pockets to hold plenty of toppings. Even better, the nonstick grids are removable to go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup afterwards.
Flips Waffles Like the Restaurants Pros
With a little flick of the wrist, The Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker lets you effortlessly bake, make and flip perfect waffles just like a gourmet restaurant chef. Best of all, the adjustable browning control makes waffles golden brown and crispy on the outside and meltingly tender on the inside. To cook waffles like the best restaurants do, simply preheat the waffle maker until the READY light comes on. Then, pour in waffle batter and flip to lock in place. Waffles are done in 5-8 minutes, depending on the setting and the recipe. Using an oven mitt, flip the waffle maker back and open the cover to a perfect waffle.
Makes Delicious Waffles 12 Different Ways
If you're craving the sweet and mouthwatering taste of a waffle, but can't decide the flavor or ingredients, you're in good company. The Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker fits you like a glove. Its deep-grooved waffle grid design is built to handle any type of batter you pour in. Simply choose your recipe and it will handle the rest effortless flipping, fast, even cooking and browning control.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Flips easily for thick, fluffy waffles
- Cool-touch, easy-flip handle folds for easy storage
- Brushed stainless steel exterior housing ensures long-lasting durability
- Advanced heating technology ensures consistent baking and browning
- Nonstick finish allows effortless release and trouble-free cleanup
- Removable grids & drip tray are dishwasher safe
- Drip tray catches excess batter
- Browning control
- ON and READY lights indicate when power is on and when to add batter
Breakfast Trend On the Rise
Breakfast isn't called the most important meal of the day without good cause. Jumpstarting your day with a nutritious breakfast has shown to improve mental performance, give you energy and healthy carbohydrates, and help reduce mindless snacking. What's more, where breakfast is prepared and bought has changed over the years. Instead of traditional breakfast meals and times anymore, consumers are now having breakfast at all times of the day, reinterpreting breakfast foods in creative ways and cooking at home.
The removable waffle grids are dishwasher safe. To clean the drip tray, rinse off excess overflowed batter with hot water. For easy cleanup and storage, wipe down the exterior with a damp, soapy cloth and fold the handle. Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, abrasive cleansers or sharp or pointed objects on any part, as this will tarnish the steel exterior.
Before pouring batter into grids, always spray them with a small amount of nonstick cooking spray. Waffle color and crispiness are determined by the temperature of the grids, so the higher the temperature, the browner and crisper the waffle. If the cover of the waffle maker doesn't lift up easily, let your waffle cook a little longer before lifting the lid again. To store waffles for later reheating, pack in airtight container and keep in the refrigerator or freezer.
Mix In Your Favorite Toppings & Spices
Don't care for plain waffles or need a snazzy new breakfast recipe? Tasting is believing with Hamilton Beach. To mix things up, reduce the amount of batter that you're using and stir one of these sweet treats into the batter before cooking:
- Maple syrup
- Cinnamon sugar
- Fresh or dried fruit
- Pecans or walnuts
TIP: If using nuts in waffle batter, use chopped nuts and/or evenly spread batter to allow lid to fully close.
- FLIPPING ACTION MAKES THICK, FLUFFY WAFFLES. Flipping waffles during cooking makes them crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.
- NONSTICK REMOVABLE PLATES. Remove your waffle from the nonstick plates with no sticking or scraping; the grids remove when you're done cooking for easy cleanup.
- ADJUSTABLE BROWNING CONTROL. Cook your waffle lighter or darker, just the way you want it.
- STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN. Waffle iron wipes down easily and has a modern look that will look great on your countertop.
- EASY-CLEAN GRIDS AND DRIP TRAY. The grids and drip tray are removable and dishwasher-safe for simple cleanup.
KRUPS Belgian Waffle Maker, Waffle Maker with Removable Plates, 4 Slices, Black and Silver
Prepare up to four delicious Belgian-style waffles at a time with the KRUPS GQ502 Belgian waffle maker. The unit provides five adjustable browning levels, from light to dark, making it easy to accommodate individual preferences. Red and green indicator lights and an audible "ready" beep let you know when the KRUPS waffle maker is on, ready to bake, and when waffles have finished baking-no guesswork involved. The baked waffles come with extra-deep pockets, perfect for filling with maple syrup, powdered sugar, jam, or even cream cheese or fresh fruits. The stainless-steel waffle maker features removable die-cast plates with a nonstick coating, which ensures effortless food release and quick cleanup. Enjoy waffles for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as an anytime snack with the easy-to-use KRUPS GQ502 Belgian waffle maker.
- 4-slice Belgian waffle maker with 5 adjustable browning levels, from light to dark
- Red and green indicator lights for on, ready, and done; audible "ready" beep
- Bakes waffles with extra-deep pockets, light and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside
- Removable die-cast plates with nonstick coating for effortless food release and quick cleanup
- Stainless-steel housing; cord wrap and handle lock for convenient storage
Cuisinart WAF-F10 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker expertly bakes golden, delicious, deep-pocketed waffles in minutes. Just add syrup or fruit and enjoy a luxurious breakfast or special dessert right at home! The easy-to-handle rotary feature flips waffles 180 degrees to ensure even cooking on top and bottom. A 6-setting browning control knob ensures waffles are cooked perfectly, from light and fluffy to crisp and brown. LED lights and audio beep tones indicate when unit is ready to cook and when waffles are done. And the nonstick coating wipes clean for effortless food release, no mess, and easy cleanup. It's the perfect gift or perfect addition to any kitchen! Features: Extra-deep 1 inch restaurant-style waffleNonstick coated waffle grids easily release waffles and make cleaning effortlessEasy-to-handle rotary feature for even baking on top and bottom1000 wattsBrowning control knob for custom bakingBlue LED lights indicate when unit is ready for batter and when waffle is doneBrushed stainless steel housing with black baseLimited One Year Warranty
- Creates deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles
- Browning control knob adjusts to 6 settings for custom cooking from light to dark
- Easy-to-handle rotary feature for even baking on top and bottom
- Nonstick coating for easy food release and cleanup
- 1000 watts of power
BLACKDECKER Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel, WMB500
Breakfast is better with this stainless steel Belgian-style waffle maker. The nonstick, extra-deep grids make thick, fluffy waffles with plenty of room for all your favorite toppings. Plus, the nonstick plates are easy to clean and theyre perfect for making a variety of foodstry out hash browns, grilled sandwiches, brownies, cinnamon rolls, and more! The versatile BLACKDECKER Belgian Waffle Maker lets you create new treats and discover classic favorites.
- 7.25" Belgian-Style Waffles- Create classic 7.25" round Belgian-style waffles, the perfect size for one serving
- Nonstick Plates - Waffles slide out easily thanks to the nonstick plates, which are simple to clean
- Cool-Touch Handle - The extended handle lets you safely open the waffle maker while it's hot
- Ready Indicator Light - Shows when the waffle maker is preheated and ready to cook
- Vertical Storage - The space-saving design allows for vertical storage in the cabinet
- Makes 7-1/4-inch-diameter Belgian waffle in four sections
- Nonstick cooking grids wipe quickly clean
- Light shows waffle maker is preheated, then shows waffle is done
- Chrome housing, with stay-cool black synthetic handles
- Stands upright for compact storage
Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker expertly bakes two 1-inch extra-deep, restaurant-style waffles at the same time. Just add syrup or fruit and enjoy a luxurious breakfast or special dessert right at home! The easy-to-handle rotary feature flips each waffle 180 degrees to ensure even cooking on top and bottom. A 6-setting browning control knob ensures both waffles are cooked to order, from light and fluffy to crisp and brown. LED lights and audio beep tones indicate when unit is ready to cook and when waffles are done. And the nonstick coating wipes clean, providing no mess and easy cleanup, plus effortless food release. It's the perfect gift or perfect addition to any kitchen! The voltage for this unit is 120 volts. Features: Professional quality for home useBakes two Belgian waffles at a timeExtra-deep 1-inch waffle pocketsNonstick coated waffle grids easily release waffles and make cleaning effortlessEasy-to-handle rotary feature for even baking on top and bottom1400 watts of power2 LED ready indicator lights and 3 audio beep tones signal when each waffle is doneBrowning control knobLimited One Year Product Warranty
- Creates two deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles at the same time. Dimensions : 15.50 L x 9.75 W x 9.30 H inches
- 6-setting browning control knob ensures each waffle is cooked to order
- Nonstick coating for quick food release and easy cleanup
- 2 LED Ready indicator lights illuminate when each waffle is done
- 1400 watts of power
- Mens watches under 50
- Mongoose mountain bike
- Rated egyptian cotton sheets
- Blending eyeshadow brush
- Champagne under 150
- Boxer briefs with fly
- Buy shark vacuum cleaners