WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WENs 8-inch swing, 5-speed drill press is small but powerful enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials. Max drill capacity is 1/2 in 1 thick cast iron. When you need accurate, repeatable holes, this tool will do the job more conveniently and precisely than a hand held drill. The perfect size for the shop and portable enough to take to the job. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base ensuring accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45 left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. The base contains predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective workholding. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes in any material with ease? Remember WEN.
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2" worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Swing: 8 inch. Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
WEN 4210T 10 In. Drill Press with Laser
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WENs 10-inch swing drill press with laser centering device is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that youll find in larger, more industrial type drill presses, you can power through metal, wood and other materials with ease. Change from five speeds to target the exact RPM right for your project (600, 1100, 1700, 2400, 3100 RPM). Rigid frame construction of cast iron provides sturdiness and reliability. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life, all combining together with smooth and balanced performance at any speed. The 1/2 chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45 left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The X-pattern Class II 1mW laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A very versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachment, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes with laser precision? Remember WEN.
- Includes: drill press, class II 1mW laser, 1/2" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
- Adjust between five speeds from 600 to 3100 RPM
- Spindle travel of 2-1/2" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 3.2-amp motor provides ample torque and power
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
SKIL 3320-01 3.2 Amp 10-Inch Drill Press
Skil 3320-02 10" Drill PressSkil Benchtop Power Tools are Quality Tools at a Great Price!Skil 3320-02 10" Drill Press Features: 3.2 amp motor LaserX2 2 Beam Laser System Depth Adjustment System Variable Speed-570-3,050 RPM 0-45 degrees left and right tilting work surfaceSkil 3320-02 10" Drill Press Specifications: Includes 10-in Drill Press with Laser Cast Iron Base and Work Table (2) AA Batteries Chuck Key
- 1/2-Inch keyed chuck. Bump-off switch for added safety
- 5 Speeds - 570 - 3,050 RPM
- Adjustable depth stop for accurate measurements and repetitive drilling
- 0-45 Degree Left/Right Tilting Work Surface
- Laser X2 2-beam laser for precise hole alignment
Milescraft 1318 Drillmate Drill Guide with chuck
Drill straight holes all the time! With the accudrillmate you can drill straight or angled holes, drill on the edge of a board or even round stock. The drive shank attaches to your 3/8" Or 1/2" Power drill while the keyed output chuck works with most 3/8" Drill accessories. The all-metal construction accudrillmate provides the precision of a drill press with the ease of a hand drill. Smooth operation and controlled drilling via spring and bearings prevent cutting tool from hitting workpiece. Adjustable depth-stop makes repetitive drilling to any depth with Near drill Press precision. The metal base has a scale With easy to read angles, v-grooves for centering of round materials, and holes for permanent mounting for special fixture applications. Also includes auxiliary handle for controlled movement and rubber feet that give the base A nonslip option.
- Perfect for straight or angled drilling, drilling on the edge of a board or on round stock
- Attaches to all 3/8" And 1/2" Power drills and it also includes a 3/8" Capacity chuck with key
- Angle cuts of 45 Degree to 90 degrees, with a built in angle read out in the all metal base
- Centering channels built into the bottom of the base, to accommodate drilling any round stock up to 3 inches in diameter
- Adjustable depth stop and spring action control of the head
WEN DPA2412T 24 in. x 12 in. Drill Press Table with an Adjustable Fence and Stop Block
Remember when you could support your big old workpieces? Take your drill press to the next level with the WEN Drill Press Table. The spacious 23-7/8-by-11-7/8-inch table creates an additional 275 square inches of space for your projects. Onboard rulers maximize accuracy for precise and even cuts while the adjustable fence slides back and forth to fit the needs of any project. The sturdy 1-inch thick MDF body prevents warping and wobbling during operation while the fences stop block adjusts along the fence to help center your workpiece. The removable insert allows users to drill completely through their workpiece without damaging the table. Compatible with the entire line of WEN drill presses, including the WEN 8-Inch Drill Press (model 4208), the WEN 10-Inch Drill Press (models 4210 & 4212), the WEN 12-Inch Drill Press (model 4214), the WEN 15-Inch Drill Press (model 4225), and the WEN 17-Inch Drill Press (model 4227). Although this drill press was designed with WEN in mind, its universal fit allows for installation on the majority of drill presses on the market. Simply tighten the mounting clamps onto tables anywhere from 5 to 16 inches in width. And, because its a WEN product, your drill press table comes backed by a friendly customer help line and a two-year warranty, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Expand your workspace by 275 square inches (23-7/8 inch width, 11-7/8 inch depth)
- Spacious table measures in at 23-7/8 x 11-7/8 x 1 inches
- Fits any drill press table between 5 and 16 inches in width
- Designed to fit the entire WEN Drill Press Series
- Includes an adjustable fence, a sliding fence stop block, onboard rulers, and a two-year warranty
Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Workstation Drill Press Work Station with Wrench
It's a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one. Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes. Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.
- Articulating Drill Press- Drills Perpendicular and Angled Holes in 15-degree Increments, up to 90 Degrees Horizontal
- Tool Holder- Holds Tool at 90 Degrees Horizontal for Tasks Such as Polishing Metal Objects, Sanding Different Shapes and Grinding Metal Piece. Drill Depth- 2 Inches
- Flex Shaft Tool Stand- Allows Telescopic Adjustment to Any Height Between 16 and 29 Inches, Crow's Nest Provides On-board Storage for Drill Bits, Wrenches, and Other Dremel Accessories
- Cord Management Clips - for Safe Storage of Power Cords, Inch/Metric Marking on Base - For Accurate Drilling of Workpiece, Depth Markings with Depth Stop - for Consistent Depth, Sturdy Metal Base with 4 Clamping Points - to Securely Hold the Station
- Compatible with Dremel Rotary Tool models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400, 800, 3000, 4000, 4200, 8100, 8200, 8220
WEN 423DPV 3-Inch Cast Iron Drill Press Vise
Remember when your workpiece clung tightly to your table top? The WEN 3-Inch Cast Iron Drill Press Vise clinches woods, metals, plastics and more, holding workpieces firmly in place for safe and accurate drilling. The heavy cast iron base along with the four onboard mounting slots provide stability to the vise during operation. The 3-inch jaws open up a total of 3-1/10 inches with a 1-inch throat depth to tightly grip boards and metals of a variety of shapes. The WEN 3-Inch Drill Press Vise is compatible with the majority of drill press tables on the market (including the WEN 4208, 4210, 4212, 4214, 4225, and 4227 drill presses). Never worry about your workpieces budging again with the WEN 3-Inch Cast Iron Drill Press Vise. Remember when you could drill holes safely and accurately? Remember WEN.
- Grip woods, metals, plastics and more
- Cast iron construction provides stability to drilling operations
- 3-inch jaws open up to 3-1/10 inches with a 1-inch throat depth
- Includes four onboard mounting slots to securely fasten the vise to a drill press table
- Universal design compatible with the majority of drill presses on the market (see images for base dimensions)
Irwin Tools Drill Press Vise, 4", 226340
The IRWIN Drill Press Vise features a slotted base for easy installation and positioning. Crafted of forged iron for durability with textured 4" jaws that grip securely, this lightweight and portable drill press has a 4-1/2" jaw capacity and is perfect for light duty tasks.
- Slotted base for easy installation and positioning
- Textured jaws for secure gripping
- 4.5 Inch jaw capacity perfect for light duty tasks
- Lightweight and portable
- Crated of forged iron for long-lasting durability
Gino Development 01-0822 0-8500 rpm TruePower Precision Mini Drill Press with 3 Range Variable Speed Control, 1/4"
Permanent magnet motor with variable speed control; infinite speed selection within the machine's three speed ranges (0-5000, 0-6500, and 0-8500 RPM); accommodates drills from 0.79 to 6mm DIA. (1/4"); electrical 110 vac, 60 Hz; max. Chuck capacity 6mm; Spindle travel 1"; Column DIA. 1.250"; work surface 6.750" x 6.750"; throat 4"; overall height 13.5"; width 7.5"; depth 10"; chuck key included.
- Permanent magnet motor with variable speed control
- Infinite speed selection within the machine's three speed ranges
- Accommodates drills from 0.79 to 6mm Dia
DELTA Drill Press Safety Shield 17-985
DELTA Drill Press Shield
- Mounts to any drill press with a column diameter ranging in size from 1-1/2-inch-3-11/16-inch
- Hand saw guide
- Product to repair damaged hair
- Place to buy tool boxes
- Baby gear 2017
- Lg gas dryer
- Fidget cube best
- Shredder 2018