How To Play Keyboard: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
New - from Amazon #1 best-selling music author Ben Parker !
This book is the perfect introduction to the electronic Keyboard for absolute beginners of all ages. !This great beginner's guide also provides an easy introduction to reading and playing music - so whether you have no previous musical experience OR are simply new to the keyboard, this clear and concise guide will have you playing tunes on your new keyboard in no time!
* Easy to follow instructions and illustrations
* Simple exercises to follow and practice
* Learn at your own pace
* Fun and easy songs, chords and tunes to play
* Simply follow the lessons in the book and you will be playing Keyboard in no time !
For kids under the age of 10, you may prefer Ben's 'My First Keyboard' book instead - created especially for the youngest beginner.
Check out Ben's Amazon Author page for his other best-selling kids and adult tuition books for: Guitar, Ukulele, Piano, Banjo, Recorder and Harmonica!
Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course, Book 1: Learn How to Play Piano with Lesson, Theory and Technic: Lesson, Theory, Technique (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course)
Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course is designed for use with a piano instructor for the beginning student looking for a truly complete piano course. It is a greatly expanded version of Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course that will include lesson, theory, technic and additional repertoire in a convenient, "all-in-one" format. This comprehensive course adds such features as isometric hand exercises, finger strengthening drills, and written assignments that reinforce each lesson's concepts. There is a smooth, logical progression between each lesson, a thorough explanation of chord theory and playing styles, and outstanding extra songs, including folk, classical, and contemporary selections. At the completion of this course, the student will have learned to play some of the most popular music ever written and will have gained a good understanding of basic musical concepts and styles.
* Alpine Melody
* Amazing Grace
* Au Claire de la Lune
* Aunt Rhody
* Auld Lang Syne
* Aura Lee
* The Bandleader
* Beautiful Brown Eyes
* Blow the Man Down!
* Blues for Wynton Marsalis
* Brother John
* Café Vienna
* The Can-Can
* Chasing the Blues Away
* Cockles and Mussels
* The Cuckoo
* Day is Done
* Dueling Harmonics
* The Entertainer
* A Friend Like You
* Go Down, Moses
* Good King Wenceslas
* Good Morning to You!
* Good People
* Got Those Blues
* Happy Birthday to You!
* Harmonica Rock
* Harp Song
* Here's a Happy Song!
* He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
* I'm Gonna Lay My Burden Down
* Jingle Bells
* Joy to the World!
* Largo (Dvorak)
* Lavender's Blue
* Lightly Row
* Little Brown Jug
* Liza Jane
* London Bridge
* Lone Star Waltz
* Love Somebody
* The Marine's Hymn
* Mary Ann
* Merrily We Roll Along
* Mexican Hat Dance
* Michael, Row the Boat Ashore
* Money Can't Buy Everything
* My Fifth
* Ode to Joy
* On Top of Old Smoky
* O Sole Mio
* Raisins and Almonds
* Rock Along
* Rockin' Intervals
Free Piano - Learn to Play Piano
- Learn to play piano with easy "follow-me-play" guide
- Fast key response
- Multutouch - practice chords
- Great Piano sounds
- 80 melodies in total
- Ten Little Indians, Yankee Doodle, Ode To Joy, 500 Miles, Happy Birthday, Old McDonald, London Bridge and many more....
The Piano Girl - Part 1: She plays from memory. Her memories. (Counterfeit Princess Series)
She plays from memory. Her memories. - Part One - 167 pages.
The day after her sixteenth birthday, Princess Alia finds out that she's been given away in marriage to a man she's never met. The war has just ended, and for Alia's protection, she must travel to her future kingdom disguised as a chicken farmer's daughter. This princess-to-pauper fairy tale-like story is filled with problems, prayers and plenty of piano. This is Part One of a two-part book. Part one and two are combined in paperback and AUDIO.
The second book in the series, The Viola Girl is now available.
Teach Yourself to Play Piano
Everything you need to know to start playing now! Whether you're a beginner with no prior musical training, or you ""used to play"" and are need of a refresher course, Alfred's Teach Yourself to Play Piano is the perfect resource to teach yourself pi
- Everything You Need To Start Playing Right Now
- Learn The Important Chords And Techniques
- Complete With On-Screen Scrolling Music
- Includes MP3 Play-Along Tracks
- Covers A Wide Variety Of Music
Alesis Melody 61 MKII - 61-Key Portable Keyboard with Built-In Speakers, Headphones, Microphone, Piano Stand, Music Rest and Stool
Learning to play the keys just got a whole lot easier!
The Alesis Melody 61 MKII keyboard combines 61 piano style keys, 300 built in sounds with layering and split modes, 300 built in rhythms for playing along to, 40 demo songs, an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with three adjustable height settings, headphones that automatically mute the speakers for private practice, a music rest for holding sheet music, a power adapter and even a microphone for singing along while you play. With an expansive in-demand sound pallet at your disposal including pianos, strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, mallets, guitars, synths, even sound effects the days of working with limited, boring sound banks are long gone. You can layer multiple sounds together in Dual mode or split two sounds across the keyboard in Split mode. Melody 61 MKII also has 40 built-in demo songs and 300 built-in accompaniment rhythms that enable you to instantly create songs in a wide variety of genres. You can even record your own songs using the Record mode!
Includes 3-Months of Skoove Premium
Skoove is the easiest way to learn pianofeaturing in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback. Develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace with a curated catalogue filled with everything from current chart hits to classical music. Need a little help? Skooves experienced team of musicians is on hand with one-on-one support to answer any of your questions. New, exclusive lessons are added every month so that you can keep expanding your repertoire with new music as well as up your piano game with new music theory tips and tricks.
- Great Feel - 61 responsive piano-style keys with built-in speakers - perfect for practicing and performing to your friends and family
- Premium, In-Demand Sounds - 300 built-in tones with layer and split modes
- Inspiring Song Mode - One touch song mode with 300 built-in rhythms
- Play, Record, Create - Play along with 40 demo songs or record your own
- Everything You Need - Includes an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with three adjustable height settings, headphones, a music rest, a power adapter and even a microphone for singing along while you play
Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick 'n Play Piano Gym
Kick play time up a notch with this deluxe gym featuring five light-up piano keys, a repositionable toy arch, and four musical settings that keep your little one rocking out for years. As your baby grows from lay and play to tummy time to sitting up at the piano, you can change up the music and learning, too. Smart Stages technology lets you change the learning content to best fit your baby's age and stage, while real piano notes encourage your little Mozart to create a tune of their own. You can even detach the keyboard for musical fun on the go. Where development comes into play Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses. Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things. Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again. Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.
- Frustration Free Packaging: Easy to open, 100 recyclable, and less packaging waste
- 4 ways to play:Lay & playTummy timeSit & playTake along
- Learning content changes with baby's age & stage with Smart Stages technology:Sense (0 months ): Up to 20 minutes of continuous musicDiscover (3 months ): Short songs about animalsExplore (6 months ): Songs & phrases introduce colors, shapes & numbersBonus piano play setting: Press for real piano notes
- Large keyboard with 5 light-up keys, removes for take-along play. Age Birth to 36 Months
- 5 repositionable toys: self-discovery mirror, elephant teether, crinkle panda, lion rattle & monkey cymbal clackers
TRIEtree Baby Kick and Play Piano Gym Newborn Music Fitness Rack Play Mat 2 in 1 Infant Game Carpet Crawling Mat Educational Toys for 0-18 Months Baby (Green)
Soft padding protects your baby from hard floors.
Colorful animal patterns to attract baby.
Exercise hand-eye coordination, grip, arm movement accuracy.
The pendant hanging on the frame will rustle and exercise your baby's hearing.
Just place it in the bedroom, living room, game room or any area.
Small room suitable for children, lying, sitting, standing and playing.
Material: High-quality Cotton Plastic
Color: Pink, Blue, Colorful
Size: Length-74 cm / 29.1 inch, Width-60 cm / 23.6 inch, Height-42 cm / 16.5 inch
Age Range: 0-18 Months
Piano Battery: 3 x AA battery (not included) , you need to buy it yourself.
- 1 x Baby Music Fitness Activity Gym Toy
1.Due to the difference between different monitors,the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2.Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation.Thanks!
- 4 Ways to Play: For the multi-functional piano fitness rack, your toddler can sit play, lay play, tummy time, and take-along; Notes: 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- High Quality: Super soft thick baby crawling mat, national standard environmental ABS material and PP cotton filling, breathable and soft, so safe that your infant can bite
- Unique Design: Baby Play Mat Includes a play mat, a removable baby piano, and 4 activity toys and a self-discovery mirror; Specially designed to build cognitive, sense organ, and athletic ability for babies
- Kick and Play Piano Gym: By kicking the piano keys, your child can do stretching exercises which enhance her flexibility and motor skills. Sounds of music and bright colors help develop your baby's sense of hearing and visual abilities
- Portable: The play mat can be folded up with ease, making it compact enough to travel with, move from room to room, and even take outdoors
Discover & Play Piano Musical Toy
Music is a powerful instrument to keep babies entertained and engaged as they grow. With the Baby Einstein Discover and Play Piano, babies can tap the soft-to-the-touch cloth piano keys to explore three discovery modes. In Instrument mode, your little one can listen to the sweet sounds made by a drum, violin or horn. With Numbers mode, each tap of the keys introduces the numbers one through five in English, Spanish and French. When switched to Animal discovery mode, your baby will love to meow, woof and quack along with his musical animal friends. One of the most beloved Baby Einstein light up toys, this soft piano delights both musically and visually with lights that dance to the rhythm of the melodies.
- Makes the world a musical place to discover
- Musical baby toy introduces instruments, numbers and animals
- Soft cloth piano keys respond easily to touch
- Great baby gift for at-home or on-the-go play
- Volume control powered by 3AA batteries
- Insoles for flat feet running
- The best framing hammer
- Red wine under 20 dollars
- What size fuse for 4 gauge wire
- Toy for 3 year old
- The best tennis racket for intermediate players
- Composite to hdmi converter