MASSFX Grinder Series ATV Dual Compound Tread Mud Sand Snow and Rock Tires (Four Pack Two Front 25x8-12 Two Rear 25x10-12)
MASSFX's Grinder series was designed for all conditions and all seasons for your all-terrain vehicle. Dynamic tread pattern provides exceptional acceleration and traction in both soft and hardpack conditions. Just think you could ride from a great beach in Costa Rica all the way into the rainforest without slowing down. Built with dual compounds 6-ply bias construction providing both flexibility and strength. Unparalleled technology for superior weight to performance ratio. New lug design provides better braking control and extra sidewall protection. In the negative space of the tread, our negative space texture has been specifically designed to aid not only in traction but also aid in the prevention of rock or mud buildup. Not to mention it looks great too.
- 6 ply rated
- Chip & Tear resistant rubber with a dual compound
- Aggressive Tread Block Design Patented knobs are biting machines
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors (REARS) help to ward off sidewall cuts & abrasions
- Sidewall Traction designed that wraps down the sidewall and adds extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas
Vee Rubber 26x4.8 Snow Shoe XL Studded Fat Bike Tire 121-559 Folding Bead Silica Compound
The Snowshoe XL is an all season Fat Bike tire designed for mountain riding on any terrain including sand, rocks, mud, and snow. Tightly spaced center knobs for lower rolling resistance and uniformly spaced squared should knobs for added grip on the sides. Silica Compound aids in traction in wet and snowy conditions when temperatures drop. 240 aluminum carbide studs inserted. Color: Black. Weight: 1700. Tire Bead: Folding. ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn. ISO Width: 121. Labeled Size: 26 x 4.8. Tire Type: Clincher. Tire Diameter: 26" Fat. Intended Use: Fat Bike. Intended Use: Winter-Studded. Defined Color: Black. PSI: 20. Weight (oz): 60. TPI: 120.
- Tightly spaced center knobs for lower rolling resistance and uniformly spaced squared should knobs for added grip on the sides
- Silica Compound aids in traction in wet and snowy conditions when temperatures drop
- 240 aluminum carbide studs inserted
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- ISO Width: 121
Security Chain Company SZ435 Super Z6 Cable Tire Chain for Passenger Cars, Pickups, and SUVs - Set of 2
SCC chain member links are made of manganese alloy steel, allowing them to be shorter, narrower and lighter than conventional cross members. This reduces flyoff during operation and provides more gripping points.
- Fastest, easiest installation of any traction product.
YARDMAX YB5765 Two-Stage Snow Blower, 6.5 hp, 196cc, 22"
With a 22 snow clearing width, this compact dual stage snow blower delivers power and results. The 22 snow blower option is perfect for the person that wants more power than a single stage but doesnt deal with massive snowfalls on a regular basis. This option provides an easy-to-start engine, multiple speeds, a control crank to easily change snow throwing direction, along with much more
- Easy to start engine - YARDMAX 6.5 HP 196cc recoil start.
- Multiple speeds offered by self-propelled drive - 5 forward and 2 reverse.
- Easily slice through hard-packed snow and ice with the serrated steel augers.
- Axe-shaped housing further chops through ice and snow.
- Aluminum gear case with alloy steel gears and synthetic gear oil extends performance.
- High-speed impeller consumes more snow and extended chute maintains a tighter discharge, engineered for maximum snow throwing and minimal blowback.
- Control crank easily allows chute adjustments on the fly.
- Simplified assembly.
- Standard pin-lock axle provides 2-wheel drive for better traction and 1-wheel drive for increased maneuverability.
Arnold 19A30017OEM 46-Inch Snow Blade Attachment
If you want your outdoor power equipment to last longer and do more, you want Arnold parts, accessories, and attachments. Providing you with a wide variety of top-quality, snow-friendly products, Arnold winter parts and accessories will get your equipment through those cold, snowy months. Compatible with tons of major brands, 50 years of proven performance has landed Arnold a reputation of cutting edge product innovations and extensive engineering expertise. From basic maintenance to major innovations, Arnold has everything you need to keep equipment running the way it should season after season. With Arnold you can be confident of a reliable product with accurate fit, design, material, and construction. In addition to reliable parts and accessories, Arnold's easy-to-follow instructions and extra tips will ease your equipment maintenance and assure that you get the job done right.
- Fits all Troy-Bilt and MTD lawn and garden tractors 2001 and after. Fits Cub Cadet XT-1, XT-2, LT, GT and LTX lawn tractors.
- Manual angle adjustment from straight ahead to 25 degrees left or right
- Features adjustable skid shoes and spring-loaded blade return
- Installtion instructions included with the product
Kenda Bearclaw K299 ATV Tire - 25X10.00-12
6-ply-rated extra tough casting to resist punctures.
- Tire only; rim sold separately; non-highway use only
- The Kenda Bearclaw features angled knobs to do dig into the terrain for maximum traction and a 6-ply rated extra-tough casing to resist punctures
- The center lugs provide extra traction and better control; the built-in rim guard protects your wheel from dings and dents
- Long-range tread compound
- 6-ply rating; 420 pounds load capacity; tubeless
Nostalgia SCC399 Snow Cone Cart - 48 Inches Tall
The party never stops with this full-size snow cone cart! Add ice to the shaving cage and turn the unit on, watch as the deluxe shaving system transforms ice into a delicious snow cone. The storage compartment allows for snow cone supplies be organized and ready for serving.
- Holds enough snow for approximately 48 (8 oz.) snow cones
- Perfect for use with all Nostalgia Snow Cone Kits! (SCS160-Snow Cone Syrups, Straws and Cups-SCSTRAWCUP20)
- Deluxe shaving system shaves ice in seconds
- Uses standard size ice cubes
- Storage compartment in base to keep supplies organized
- Side tray holds 2 snow cones
- Drip tray to catch melted ice
- 13-inch spoked wheels with rubber tires
- Pull handle for easy mobility
- Tempered glass windows and door
Tires on snow sound
Predictive Analytics For Dummies (For Dummies Series)
Combine business sense, statistics, and computers in a new and intuitive way, thanks to Big Data
Predictive analytics is a branch of data mining that helps predict probabilities and trends. Predictive Analytics For Dummies explores the power of predictive analytics and how you can use it to make valuable predictions for your business, or in fields such as advertising, fraud detection, politics, and others. This practical book does not bog you down with loads of mathematical or scientific theory, but instead helps you quickly see how to use the right algorithms and tools to collect and analyze data and apply it to make predictions.
Topics include using structured and unstructured data, building models, creating a predictive analysis roadmap, setting realistic goals, budgeting, and much more.
- Shows readers how to use Big Data and data mining to discover patterns and make predictions for tech-savvy businesses
- Helps readers see how to shepherd predictive analytics projects through their companies
- Explains just enough of the science and math, but also focuses on practical issues such as protecting project budgets, making good presentations, and more
- Covers nuts-and-bolts topics including predictive analytics basics, using structured and unstructured data, data mining, and algorithms and techniques for analyzing data
- Also covers clustering, association, and statistical models; creating a predictive analytics roadmap; and applying predictions to the web, marketing, finance, health care, and elsewhere
Propose, produce, and protect predictive analytics projects through your company with Predictive Analytics For Dummies.
Security Chain Company Z-583 Z-Chain Extreme Performance Cable Tire Traction Chain - Set of 2
For more than a decade Z-Chain has been the winter traction product choice for police, fire, ambulance and other professional fleets throughout North America. Z-Chains fast installation, aggressive traction performance and extreme durability simply out-class all other options.
- Manganese alloy cross members provide superior, all-around traction performance and greater durability compared to conventional traction products
- Fast, secure installation and removal, with no need to move the vehicle
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems
- Meets S.A.E. Class "S" clearance requirements or vehicles with limited clearance
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused
- Chain tensioners should not be used
- Foundation for over 40 2016
- New england fall foliage drives
- Barbie doll in the world
- Men's multivitamin reviews
- Snow mud tires
- Inexpensive diaper bags
- Solid titanium drill bits