Lambrusco Wine Vinegar - 1 bottle - 16.9 fl oz
Made from the long natural maturation of Lambrusco wine (from the Reggiano region of Italy) and aged in oak barrels. It is completely natural and contains no colorants or preservatives. The residue found at the bottom of the bottle is a sign of the artisanal method of production.
- Product Size: 1 bottle - 16.9 fl oz
- From Italy, by San Giacomo
- Click the Gourmet Food World name above to see all of our products. We sell:
- Cheese, Foie Gras, Truffles, Wagyu Steaks, Baking Products, Spices, Oils, Balsamic Vinegars and more
Life beyond Lambrusco: Understanding Italian fine wine
Nicolas Belfrage, who qualified as a Master of Wine in 1980, has come to be respected as one of Britain's very few Italian wine experts. In Life Beyond Lambrusco he dissects the subject of Italian wines with an unusual mixture of affection, impartiality and logic. The wines of Italy are classified not by irrelevant political regions but by geographical zones, and then by the major grape varieties shaping the flavor and character. With its sensitive portraits of over thirty representatives producers, this book puts the emphasis firmly on the quality that the country's vineyards and cellars are eminently capable of providing if only non-Italians would abandon their prejudices and take note. Observations of very recent developments of wine styles are especially valuable. Edited by the highly acclaimed wine journalist, Jancis Robinson, Life Beyond Lambrusco forms part of a lively new series of wine books published by Sidgwick and Jackson.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Pure Stemware Collection Burgundy Red Wine Glass, 23.4-Ounce, Set of 6 - 26.112421
Schott Zwiesel, the famed German producer of The Best Crystal Glassware has been a leader in innovation, style and technology for more than 100 years. The company has many firsts to its credit, including the first fully automated product of glass blown glass stemware. In the 1990's, as the glass industry struggled with the environmental issues of lead and other heavy metals in crystal, the company was the first glassmaker to produce lead-free crystal glass of superb quality and brilliance. Schott Zwiesel created Tritan Crystal in 2001 by adding titanium oxide and zirconium oxide to develop The World's Best Crystal Glass. Tritan Crystal is 100-percent dishwasher safe-it will not etch, cloud or discolor for the life of the glass. Tritan resists the damages of daily use-breakage, chipping and scratching. Tritan is thermal shock resistant. Tritan is one of the most clear and brilliant crystal, capable of conducting, refracting and transferring light more than any other crystal. Tritan tempers the rim, the bowl and stem joint and the foot edge for added strength against chipping and breakage. All crystal items manufactured by Schott Zwiesel are cut with our patented laser technology for a smooth thin, elegant edge. All stemware products are seamless after manufacturing; no unsightly seams remain between the bowl and stem, on the stem , or under the foot of the glass. Each detail of size, weight and balance is carefully studied by experts in the culinary field and our manufacturing engineers and executes to produce a glass for the maximum pleasure with focus on delivering the wine or spirit to its maximum potential. Pure is the collection when seeking fashion and dramatic styling. Its crisp lines create a geometric modern look. Pure is a full line with every proper stem for your favorite drink. This set of 6 Tritan crystal Sauvignon Blanc styled stemware pieces is best utilized with soft mature reds or full bodied bold white wines. Dishwasher safe.
- 6 each Pure collection stemware; for use with soft body red wines and full body white wines; 23.4-ounce capacity; 9.2-inch tall, 4-1/2-inch wide. Patented Tritan titanium technology creates break, chip and scratch-resistant stemware
- Tritan crystal glass: non-lead material of titanium and zirconium oxide; resists breakage, chipping, scratching; thermal shock resistant; patented
- Pure collection: high fashion and designed with sharp, crisp lines for a geometric look; moderate stem height and exellent balance
- Completely dishwasher safe; do not force bowl tightly over dishwasher rack prongs; do not twist stem and bowl while holding one or the other tightly
- Made in Germany; suggested wine varietals: Pinot Noir, Burgundy, Sangiovese, Chianti, Lambrusco, Beujealouis, Brunello, Chardonnay, Viognier
Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar (500ml)
Lambrusco Vinegar has a lush viscosity, depth, and wonderful sweetness. It has long been a favorite of Italian culture. Sour-sharp and swooningly sweet with a bit of fizzy and a touch of berry. The lambrusco grape grows only in the Southern tier of Lombardy parts of Emilia Romagna and Veneto. Made from the long natural maturation of Lambrusco wine and aged in oak barrels. It is completely natural and contains no colorants or preservatives.
- red wine vinegar
- aged wine vinegar
Wines From Best To Worst Lambrusco T-Shirt
Here is an awesome Lambrusco lover shirt for anyone who enjoys a nice glass of wine! Pick up this piece of awesome Lambrusco apparel today!
- This Wines From Best To Worst Lambrusco T-Shirt is a funny Lambrusco themed t-shirt with a funny Lambrusco lover quote! For anyone looking for funny wine lover apparel or red wine apparel, this is excellent!
- Need a Lambrusco themed gift for wine lovers, moms, dads, or family? Grab this funny Lambrusco drinker t-shirt today! This funny Lambrusco shirt makes a great gift for wine lovers and wine drinkers!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
MR.CI Wine and Grapes Vinyl Decal StickerCars Trucks Vans Walls Laptops CupsBlack5.5 inKCD846
Brought to you by Keen Commodities
- This is a vinyl, die cut decal....WAY better than a bumper sticker.
- The material used is made to last 6 years on the outside of your vehicle but can be applied to most clean smooth surfaces.
- This product applies to your car similar to how you apply a temporary tattoo....
- ...dont worry, we provide indepth application instructions.
- The transfer tape that we use on our products is clear, which makes for easy application
Let's Get Fizzical: More than 50 Bubbly Cocktail Recipes with Prosecco, Champagne, and Other Sparkling Wines
Add some sparkle to your life with 50 of the best cocktails made from Prosecco, Sekt, Cava, Champagne, and other sparkling wines.
This is the book for people who like their drinks bubbly and sparkling. An inspiring mix of classic cocktail recipes such as bellinis and mimosas, alongside exciting variations from award-winning mixologist Klaus St. Rainer, Let's Get Fizzical offers tips, tricks, presentation ideas, and technical know-how to make your cocktails as sensational for the eye as they are for the palate.
The first section of the book explains the differences between the different wines to help you tell your spumante from your frizzante, or your extra-brut from your demi-sec. Everything you need to know about your favorite drink is here, including insider secrets such as how to make sure your bubbles don't go flat.
Sidebars tell you every sparkling wine suitable for each cocktail, so you know whether you can substitute Cava for Prosecco, or whether sometimes only Champagne will do! Make every drink a celebration and raise a glass to Let's Get Fizzical: cheers!
Tasting Wine and Cheese: An Insider's Guide to Mastering the Principles of Pairing
Broaden your palate and enhance your appreciation for amazingly flavorful combinations with Tasting Wine and Cheese!
Is there anything better than a great wine and cheese pairing? For some, it can be challenging. The good news? Creating a combination that makes your mouth sing is easier than you might think!
Based on the curriculum developed teaching over 350 classes and seminars at Formaggio Kitchen, Boston Wine School and other private and corporate events, professional wine and cheese educator Adam Centamore guides you through the world of flavor pairing with an emphasis on understanding and developing your own palate and preferenes.
Whether you're looking to broaden your appreciation for gourmet combinations or simply looking for wine& cheese ideas for your next party, you'll find everything that you need in this comprehensive and approachable guide.
"Adam Centamore is a master at making the perfect wine and cheese match. The interactive pairing workshop he teaches is one of our most popular Wine School classes ever." - Jonathan Alsop, founder & executive director of the Boston Wine School and author of Wine Lover's Devotional: 365 Days of Knowledge, Advice and Lore for the Ardent Aficionado
"Wine and cheese pairings decoded! In Tasting Wine and Cheese, Adam employs the same approach in this book as he does his classes - comprehensive, fun and filled with practical information for anyone interested in the enjoyment of food. The result is a pairing of its own as both a solid primer and a worthwhile reference for your future wine and cheese pairing adventures." - Tim Bucciarelli - Manager, Formaggio Kitchen
Nuvola Meringue with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone
- Patella strap
- Outdoor rock speakers best buy
- Table tennis
- Hp black and white laser printer
- Buy mic
- Natural body moisturizers
- Rated bean bag chairs