Ryobi P1812 One 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 600 Inch Pound Hammer Drilling Combination Kit (1 x P214 Hammer Drill, 2 x P107 18V Batteries, 1 x P117 Charger, 1 x Tool Bag)
You don't need to be a DIYer to trust Ryobi. With the P1812 hammer driving kit, they've hit their mark on a power tool that is capable for both jobs around the house and on the professional construction site. The P214 hammer drill, the flagship tool from this kit, has up to 600 inch pounds of torque behind it, letting you tackle almost anything around the house and a good amount on the jobsite. The side handle give you maximum control for accurate driving, and the magnetic tray can hold fasteners and bits with no problem, truly giving you both hands to use the tool. There is plenty of room for adjustment in the speed and torque of the tool, with a 3 mode switch letting you swap between drilling, hammer drilling, and screwdriving without having to take time out to readjust the torque collar every time you want to use this tool for a different application. Don't forget about the rubber molding on top of the pistol grip that allows for extra easy handling. Also included in this kit are two P107 batteries. At 1.5 amp hours, they're more than competent for most jobs around the house while keeping the weight of the tool low for improved handling. Their onboard fuel gauges let you see approximately how much power they have left, so you can be sure you have enough power to finish the job. Don't forget about their fade-free technology, which keeps them running at full force until the fuel runs out. Keep these charged with the P117, the strongest single battery charger Ryobi has to offer. It can keep compact batteries like the P102 fully charged in as little as thirty minutes and the P108 in under an hour. Being part of the One family, this charger can take lithium ion or NiCad battery Ryobi has to offer. That goes for the hammer drill, too. These models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108. With all of the value found in this kit, you won't need anything else for drilling or driving. Ryobi means real power at your fingertips.
- 3 DRIVING MODES: The P214 allows you to switch between 3 modes, one for screwdriving, one for standard drilling, and one for hammer drilling. No need to constantly adjust torque when there's an easy-access switch on the top
- 2 SPEED GEARBOX allows you to affect dramatic rate of rotation changes for working between delicate and difficult jobs
- LED LIGHTING located at the base of the tool, shining up to illuminate your job without casting distracting shadows over your fasteners
- 2 P107 BATTERIES: These are two compact 1.5 Amp Hour batteries that are designed to last long with you through difficult jobs that require a smaller fuel cell. This keeps your cuts or drives accurate while decreasing fatigue in your arms
- P117 CHARGER: This can charge some batteries in as little as 30 minutes, like the P102, and larger batteries like the P107 in under an hour. An onboard battery reader gives you status updates on your batteries, telling you when they're charged, or even if they're defective
Ryobi P1832 18V One Handheld Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Kit (6 Piece Bundle, 1x P277 Drill / Driver, 1x P235 Impact Driver, 1x P118 Dual Chemistry Charger, 2x P102 18V Batteries, 1x Tool Bag)
The Ryobi P1832, is perfect for the DIYer, the homeowner, the contractor, and the tool enthusiast looking to add to their collection. This is a 6-in-one bundle that includes a drill/driver (P277), an impact driver (P235), two lithium ion batteries (P102), a charger (P118), and a lime green Ryobi tool bag. With all of these pieces together, you can perform a variety of tasks around the house from driving fasteners to boring holes. Keep your batteries in tip top shape with the lithium ion battery charger that works with all Ryobi batteries, either One lithium ions or those from the older blue series. The chargers online fuel gauge lets you know how much your batteries have charged. The batteries themselves are compatible with anything from the Ryobi One system, on top of being backwards compatible with the older blue series of Ryobi tools. All of these tools can be stored together in the Ryobi lime green tote bag, which can double as a lunch pail in a pinch giving you maximum versatility on the jobsite. Reach your DIY potential with Ryobi
- P277 DRILL DRIVER: 24 setting clutch and dual speed gearbox gives you control over your drilling power while the keyless chuck makes for easy bit replacement to let you get to your jobs faster.
- P235 IMPACT DRIVER: With its gearbox housed in cast aluminum, this driver has 1600 in-lbs of torque coupled with a belt clip for easy access and a 1/4 inch quick connect coupler for easy bit changes.
- ONE COMPATIBLE: These two included batteries can work with any Ryobi tools in the One system. These 18 volt batteries live long for any job, from drilling and driving to strimming and sanding, and the P118 charger can handle any Ryobi battery, whether it is lithium ion or NiCad.
- EASY GRIP: The drill and impact driver feature notched rubber molding on their pistol grips for increased stability so you can get your job done in any almost condition.
- BIT STORAGE: Both the drill and impact driver have magnetic bit holders at the base, helping you stay organized so you can focus on your work.
Ryobi P222 Ryobi One 18V SDS Rotary Hammer (Tool Only - Battery and Charger NOT Included) (Renewed)
The RYOBI 18V ONE SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill is more compact and more powerful than the previous model. With this new design, it produces up to 5,000 BPM 1,300 rotations per minute allowing you to use this tool for a variety of heavy-duty applications. This tool features a 3-mode selector includes rotary hammer, rotational drilling, and chisel only mode. The RYOBI 18V ONE SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill works with any 18V ONE battery (sold separately) and is a part of the ONE System of over 50 great tools that all work with the same 18V battery platform.â
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED
- 3-mode selector for rotary hammer, rotational drilling and chisel only mode
- LED light increases work area visibility
- Powerful, compact design produces up to 5,000 BPM to hammer through the toughest materials
Ryobi ZRP320 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 2 in. Brad Nailer Battery and Charger Sold Separately (Renewed)
SHIPPING ONLY TO CONTINENTAL US - NO TERRITORIES, ALASKA, HAWAII, OR APO'S. No PO Boxes
- BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- Selectable drive shift with single sequential or contact actuation
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
Ryobi P237 18V One Lithium Ion Cordless Multi Speed 1-1/4 Inch Keyless Chuck Impact Driver w/ Belt Clip and LED (Battery Not Included / Power Tool Only)
Impact drivers are known for their abilities to sink fasteners with greater ease than standard drill / drivers. With the Ryobi P237, you'll be working with one of the top performers in home improvement and do it yourself tools. With speeds of up to 3,200 impacts per minutes, you'll be able to tackle even the most difficult jobs around the house. Keep the speed low by swapping between one of three options, affected by the switch found on the rear of the impact driver. This way, you can work on delicate projects without worrying about fasteners stripping. Adding more convenience to the P237 system is the magnetic tray on the base. You can hold fasteners and bits there while you work high on a ladder, keeping both hands available! When not in use, you can still keep the tool on you with the onboard belt clip. While in use, you can be sure to have a comfortable driving experience with the ergonomic, rubber coated handle that allows you to work in slippery conditions. The P237 truly is the height of convenience, comfort, and effectiveness for DIY renovators, homeowners, and general contractors. Pick up yours today.
- 3 SPEED GEARBOX: Vary between 0 and 3200 Impacts Per Minute, letting you work on both delicate and difficult jobs at the flick of a switch
- TOOL-LESS BIT CHANGE: With this special chuck, you need only to insert your bits into the slot. Eject the bits by pulling back on the collar. No tools necessary
- RUBBER OVERGRIP: Special notched rubber covers the handle, giving you a stronger grip on the tool even in slippery conditions
- LED LIGHTING next to the chuck lets you illuminate your job, letting you work in poor lighting
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER attached to the base of the tool lets you hold on to fasteners and bits that you may need to attach to the tool while you're high up on a ladder
Ryobi P235 1/4 Inch One 18 Volt Lithium Ion Impact Driver with 1,600 Pounds of Torque (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
Impact drivers are necessary components of the DIY builder's or homeowner's arsenal. They combine the driving force of a hammer drill with the motor-assisted torque action in the chuck when it senses resistance from screws, giving these tools unparalleled strength. Ryobi's P235 impact driver, powered by 18 volt lithium ion batteries from Ryobi's One line (though compatible with the older generations of NiCad batteries) is ideal for renovation projects in or around the house where driving long fasteners is necessary. With 1,600 pounds of torque behind this dual-action motor, the P235 has enough juice to do what you need. Get in tight spaces with its sleek, light, compact design. Hold it comfortably with the notched, rubberized grip that helps to keep the elements at bay. Its magnetic base can keep your bits and screws close in case you need to make a quick change on the job, which can be done with the quick-release collar that ejects bits as you pull it back. Ryobi has created an impact driver of prime convenience and value. Add it to your collection of One tools today.
- ONE COMPATIBLE: Keep this tool charged with any of the lithium ion batteries from the Ryobi One family. You can even use older NiCad batteries. (Compatible batteries include: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108)
- CHANGE BITS WITH ONE HAND: Quick connect cuff attached to the quarter inch chuck lets you insert bits and remove them with the same hand. Simply pull back on the cuff to eject your bits
- ONBOARD ORGANIZATION: Magnetic tray can hold screws and bits for maximum user convenience
- COMFORTABLE HANDLING: A notched rubber grip conforms to the pistol grip handle so you can drive screws accurately in the worst conditions
- 1,600 POUNDS OF TORQUE connected to the two-speed gearbox allows you to drive and remove screws with ease
- Black tights
- Climbing shoes for men
- Inexpensive binoculars
- Coffee machine for cappuccino
- Funny movies on amazon prime
- Hair dye color for men
- Kicker head unit