Porter-Cable PCE211 7.5 Amp 1/2" Impact Wrench
The Porter-Cable PCE211 7.5 amp 1/2" impact wrench features a 1/2" hog ring anvil for easy socket changes. The 7.5 amp motor allows for heavy duty applications, with 450 ft.lbs of torque for installing and removing heavy fasteners. 2, 200 RPM & 2, 700 BPM provide fast application speeds. This impact wrench also offers a forward/ Revers rocker switch. 120 volts. Backed by a 3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee. Includes: 1) PCE211 impact wrench.
- 7.5 amp motor for heavy duty applications
- 450 ft.lbs of torque
- 2, 200 RPM & 2, 700 BPM for speed
- 1/2" hog ring anvil for easy socket changes
- Forward/ reverse rocker switch
Ingersoll Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2 Inch
Pressure-Feed lubrication System automatically greases the impact mechanism. Exclusive TwinHammer Plus impact mechanism. Pressure-feed lubrication. Adjustable power regulator. Easy to service two-piece construction. Contoured handle for comfort and control. Tool Type: Pneumatic Impact Wrench Head Type: 1/2quot; Drive Opening Size: 1/4quot; NPT Inlet 3/8quot; Hose Torque Rating: 25 ft-lbs to 350 ft-lbs.
- Classic, reliable design offers proven power, performance, and durability
- Twin-hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds
- Adjustable power regulator provides easy control of torque output
- Ergonomic 2-piece design is easy to operate and maintain
- Arrives fully lubricated and ready for use out of the box
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
Campbell Hausfeld TL140200AV 1/2" Impact Wrench, Air Impact Driver W/550'/Lbs Torque ()
The Campbell Hausfeld 1/2-inch twin hammer impact wrench (TL140200AV) is designed for DIY projects and general-purpose applications such as automotive maintenance and repair. A twin hammer mechanism helps this impact wrench deliver up to 550 ft.-lbs. of torque with reduced vibration. A soft comfort grip helps reduce fatigue. Not intended for assembly line applications or commercial usage. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Pair this impact wrench with the right Campbell Hausfeld air compressor to generate 550 FT/LBS of nut-busting torque so you can rotate your car's tires, change a lawnmower blade, or repair your brakes.
- 3-Speed power regulator makes it easy to select the speed you need to get the perfect tension on your lug nuts every time.
- The sturdy composite design creates a long-lasting durable tool so you can complete job after job with confidence.
- This impact wrenches light weight, smooth twin-hammer mechanism, and ergonomic soft grip design work together to reduce vibration and fatigue so you can work longer with less wear on your hands.
- Combine with a Campbell Hausfeld 30 gallon air compressor (VT6271 or VT6358) and air hose (PA117701AV) for best results
- This impact wrench is backed by a 1 Year Limited warranty from Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Experts
DEWALT DC820B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
Value not found
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed. Battery Type- Lithium Ion
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability; Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Astro 1822 1/2" Nano Impact Wrench
The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 1/2" Nano Impact is the latest in mini lightweight impact development. At only 3.85" long (or about 1/2" longer than a credit card), the twin hammer 1822 Nano Impact is deceivingly powerful, registering a max of 450 ft./lbs. of torque. The 1822 was designed to be extremely light (3.0lbs.) and well balanced when connected to an air line, and operates in 3 forward and reverse speeds. Featuring a twin hammer design for increased reliability, and coming from Astro's robust ONYX line, this impact has more than just the numbers behind it.
- 450 ft./lbs. of max torque
- Extremely short profile, full length of less than 3-7/8"
- Incredibly lightweight at 3.0lbs
- 3 forward and 3 reverse settings
- Innovative twin hammer design
1/2" Air Impact Wrench Pneumatic Tools (Impact Wrench Tools)
Whether youre fastening or removing nuts and bolts, you can definitely depend on the ACDelco ANI405 1/2-inch Twin Hammer Impact Wrench. Powerful and perfectly balanced, this tool features a hard-hitting twin hammer mechanism that pushes out 500 ft.-lbs. maximum torque and 8,000 RPM of free speed. Built with an aluminum alloy housing, the ANI405 can handle any conditions thrown at it, either automotive maintenance or repair needs. Due to differences in usage settings, stated capacity may alter.
500 ft.-lbs. maximum torque (677 Nm)
Square drive: 1/2"
Standard Bolt Size: 5/8-Inch
Free speed: 8,000 RPM
Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 Bar)
Air Hose: 3/8" (10mm)
Air Inlet: 1/4: NPT
Air Consumption: 17.7 SCFM (8.33 liter/sec)
Powerful and durable TWIN HAMMER mechanism
Durable aluminum alloy housing
Handle exhaust design
Overall length: 7-1/4 inch
Tool weight: 5.72 lbs
Due to differences in usage settings, stated capacity may alter
- Heavy Duty : Hard hitting twin hammer mechanism with 500 ft.-lb. of nut-busting torque.
- MAX Durability : Aluminum alloy housing - Built to last and designed to withstand though use in rugged environment. Well-balanced device in rugged aluminum housing
- Max Productivity : Built-in Forward/Reverse Switch for quick and easy switching. High-performance impact mechanism with fast build-up of torque.
- Industrial professionals DesignLong nose ideal for accessing even the hardest to reach wheel nuts on trucks and utility vehicles.Long service life and optimum distribution of center of gravity
DEWALT DCF885C1 20V Max 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
The DEWALT DCF885C1 20V max* 1/4" impact driver kit features a compact (5.55" front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design which fits into tight areas. It has 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. This driver offers one-handed loading with a 1/4" Hex chuck that accepts 1" bit tips. Specs: max torque: 1400.0 in-lbs, no-load speed: 0-2,800, impacts/min: 0-3,200 IPM, 1/4"qr Hex drive. Backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty. Kit includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20V max* battery (1.5 Ah), (1) fast charger.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (5.55 in. front to back)and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: Has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips. No load speed: 0-2,800
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3-year limited warranty.Anvil type quick release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCF885 Impact Driver, (1) 20V MAX* Battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) Fast Charger
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
VonHaus 8.5 Amp 1/2-inch Electric Impact Wrench Set with Hog Ring Anvil and Carry Case - 260ft-lbs Torque
VonHaus 8.5A Impact Wrench This VonHaus 8.5A Impact Wrench makes lightwork of loosening and tightening nuts and bolts - including lug/wheel nuts and sockets. Particularly useful when it comes to vehicle maintenance and tyre changes, it'll prove invaluable when you need a high amount of torque - with minimal exertion. With four socket sizes included, this set is designed to fit a selection of the most common sockets. All the components and the impact wrench fit neatly within the strong carry case - perfect for safe transportation and storage. Hog Ring Anvil Installing a socket is made easy thanks to the clever " hog ring anvil, which holds the socket on in any position - ideal if you're working in confined or awkward spaces. Helpful instructions on the correct operation for installing a socket are included in the manual. Planetary Gear System The internal planetary gears offers precise motion control as well as lightweight construction, 260FT/LBS torque output and gives the tool its compact design. For total control, the impact wrench features a dual-bearing armature system, reducing vibrations - and user fatigue over prolonged periods of use. Ergonomically designed, the soft grip handle offers a comfortable grip.
- USE WITH EASE: Remove and reinstall lug nuts, sockets, nuts & bolts with powerful VonHaus 8.5 Amp Impact Wrench
- HIGH TORQUE: 260FT/LBS max. torque is delivered through Planetary Gear System - making the unit compact and lightweight with a strong output - no need for an air compressor
- HOG RING ANVIL: 1/2" strong Hog Ring Anvil for reliable socket retention with rocker switch for ultimate control
- TOTAL CONTROL: Dual-bearing armature system reduces vibration for improved balance
- SOCKETS INCLUDED: Comes with 4 sockets - 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8" and a hard-wearing carry case for easy storage and transportation
PORTER-CABLE PCC740B 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench, Baretool
The PORTER-CABLE PCC740B 1/2" cordless impact wrench, bare tool features a powerful motor which produces 330ft/lbs of torque for heavy applications. It offers a maximum of 1,650 rpm's for driving large fasteners quickly, with a full variable speed trigger for precision control. The 1/2" hog ring allows for quick and easy socket changes. It also has a pro grade lithium battery for long life and maximum performance, along with a led light which helps improve visibility in dark areas. This impact driver is designed with a chemical resistant housing for automotive friendly settings. It also offers the user over mold grips for comfort during use. This unit is lightweight and balanced at 6.0 lbs with battery, and it has a short length measuring 9.9" front to back. *This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately. Backed by porter-cable's 3 year limited warranty. Includes: (1) impact wrench.
- Powerful motor produces 330ft/lbs of torque for heavy applications
- Maximum of 1,650 rpm's for driving large fasteners quickly
- 1/2" hog ring for quick and easy socket changes
- Full variable speed trigger for precision control
- 3 year limited warranty
BLACKDECKER BDCI20C 20V MAX Lithium Impact Driver
The BLACKDECKER BDCI20C 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver features a high performance transmission that delivers 1375 in-lbs of max torque (determined by 30 second impact load gauge test method). This driver has a quick release 1/4" hex chuck. This unit offers variable speed, operates at 0-3000 rpm, and 0-39000 BPM. The BDCI20C Impact Driver is compact & lightweight for ease of use for all types of jobs. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Includes: (1) BDCI202 Impact Driver, (1) 20v Max Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Screwdriving bit.
- High Performance Transmission delivers 1375 in-lbs of max torque
- Quick Release 1/4" Hex Chuck
- Compact & Lightweight for ease of use
- Maximum initial battery voltage measured without a workload is 20 volts and nominal voltage is 18
- Included Components: (1) BDCI202, (1) 20v Max Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Screwdriving bit
- Pressed powder for dark skin
- 2 ohm 12 inch subwoofer
- Gift to give a harry potter fan
- Car sub
- Buy phone headset
- Xbox accessories
- What is the best crossbow to buy