KYB 565104 MonoMax Gas Shock
Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier, more powerful or high center of gravity vehicles demand. The KYB MonoMax is a heavy duty monotube shock absorber that provides the most handling, control and durability of any KYB shock; and its just for trucks. The MonoMaxs tough design automatically adjusts to driving conditions with fade-free performance. The KYB MonoMax has an outstanding reputation for vehicles that do real work, go off-road, tow a trailer or haul heavy loads. It uses a work-ready, zinc-coated steel piston ring and includes an off-road dust boot.
- Maximum performance upgrade with up to 40 more damping performance than standard shock absorbers
- Perfect solution when you need to upgrade suspension performance on your GM truck
- Truck monotube design outperforms all other standard shock absorbers
- Zinc-coated, stainless steel piston ring provides a positive seal in the most extreme conditions
- Rubber boot to protect the shaft and keep dirt and debris away from the seals
Supreme Suspensions - Full Lift Kit for 2007-2019 Silverado Sierra 1500 3" Front Lift Strut Spacers 1.5" Rear Lift Blocks Square Bend U-Bolts
Supreme Suspensions - 3" Front Lift Kit and 1.5" Rear Lift Kit
Enhance the look of your vehicle and run larger tires with Supreme Suspension's Front and Rear lift kit. Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, our front strut spacers and rear blocks are precision machined using only the latest in metal fabrication technology. Each piece is crafted with the optimal material blend for its specific application, ensuring a lifetime of dependability under even the most extreme riding conditions. Included in this kit is our newly designed set of zinc phosphate coated U-bolts, ISO 9001 certified and stamped to satisfy the highest quality control standards. Supreme Suspensions U-bolts are five times more corrosion resistant than those with typical zinc plating, in accordance with ASTM B117 testing.
2007 - 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2WD 4WD)
2007 - 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD 4WD)
* Only fits 6-lug models. Does not fit 2007 Classic models.
* Not compatible with Sierra Denali models equipped with ARC suspension.
(2x) Front Lift Strut Spacers
(2x) Rear Lift Blocks
(4x) Square Bend U-Bolts
Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
Front Lift - 3" Thickness - 1.8" (lift height to spacer thickness is NOT a 1:1 ratio)
Rear Lift: 1.5"
An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- FITMENT: 2007 - 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2WD 4WD) and 2007 - 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD 4WD). Only fits 6-lug models. Does not fit 2007 Classic models. Not compatible with Denali models equipped with ARC suspension.
- CONTENTS: (2x) Front Lift Strut Spacers, (2x) Rear Lift Blocks, (4x) Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3 inch front and 1.5 inch rear suspension lift. Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 2 to 4 hours. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Painted Tailgates MBI AUTO - New Complete Chrome Rear Step Bumper Assembly for 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Truck GM1103122
This is a Brand New *CHROME* Rear Bumper Assembly For Your 1999-2007 Silverado/Sierra 1500!
- High Quality and Triple Nickel Chrome Plated
- Includes Impact Bar, Step Pad, Brackets/Braces, and Hardware
- 100 Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Will fit on Fleetside 1500 Models ONLY
- Fits 1999 NEW Style to 2007 Classic Style
Bilstein 33-174525 5100 Series Steering Damper Front 5100 Series Steering Damper
Bilstein B8 5100 (Steering Damper) is designed as an upgrade to factory steering dampers on trucks and SUVs. Utilizing our proven design, these steering dampers are able to dampen minute movements in the steering and reduce steering vibrations that naturally occur, especially in older vehicles. These steering dampers are zinc coated for resistance to harsh elements and match to all B8 5100 series products. B8 5100 (Steering Damper) will offer a significant improvement in steering, handling and comfort.
- Bilstein Front Steering Damper 33-174525
Rear Upper Shock Mount fits 1999-2007 GMC Sierra Chevy Silverado 1500 with Round Tube X-members - replace OE 523-288 (1)
How to Forming Shock Bracket?
S1 - With the flat mount in front of you. Bolt Holes are closest to you, center triangle with perforation is on top. Make sure tall side of the triangle is located on your left.
S2 - Bend the left and right bolt hole sides to a 90 degree angle up towards ceiling (this is easy, and requires nominal force).
S3 - Next is to bend the triangle up towards you, to match the angle cut on the left side (the triangle piece is NOT bent to a 90).
S4 - Clean packaging machine oil off of shock mount, you are now finished with the bends.
S1 - Disconnect battery so it's safe to weld on the vehicle.
S2 - Remove old shock mount from the cross member tube.
S3 - Then dress the tube (x-member) with an grinder or abrasive roloc to prep area for the weld.
S4 - For proper mounting location, have the shock mounted in place to the bottom shock mount.
S5 -With the shock mounted on the axle mount (bottom of shock), loosely bolt your new upper shock mount to the top of shock.
S6 - The radius end of your new shock mount will easily rest against X-member at the proper angle.
S7 - Before tacking in place, double check bolt alignment and future access to servicing vehicle, confirm there will be no binding at end of shock.
S8 - Tack weld into place, then remove shock and bolt from upper mount.
S9 - Check alignment, if all is well, fully weld the mount to the crossmember on both radiuses and also weld all perforations closed.
S10 - Dress any welds if needed, then clean area, and paint to avoid future rust.
- Made from 11 Gauge Steel; manufactured using custom fit template, offering perfect angle alignment on cross member.
- Fits either shock on rear axle of 99-06 Silverado 1500 / 99-06 Sierra 1500; Compatible with includes 2007 Classic body (excludes older C/K series).
- Note: Only for 1500 ton trucks that have round tubular frame stiffening crossmember; not made for 2500/3500.
- Replace the rusted rear upper shock mount to restores proper vehicle drivability,Essential for driving safety - prevents shock from disconnecting from vehicle.
- OE Number: 15090818, 15090825, 15250557; this part has undergone vehicle try-on testing to meet product standards and quality.
NOCO Genius GENM1 4 Amp 1-Bank Waterproof Smart On-Board Battery Charger
Gen mini on-board smart battery chargers are rugged and compact waterproof chargers for 12 Volts lead-acid batteries. They can be mounted onto virtually any vehicle, Like a boat, car, tractor, or RV.
Safe to leave connected indefinitely, the Gen mini interactively diagnoses, recovers, and charges wet, gel, F and AGM batteries from 20-120 Ampere hour and maintains all battery sizes. The Gen mini is a smart battery charging solution for rugged environments, and includes multiple innovative features, such as 100 percent waterproof design, automatically recovers sulfated batteries, charges multiple battery chemistries, designed for user safety, protects against abnormal conditions, small, compact design, optimizes a battery's specific gravity, charges 2x faster than traditional chargers, works with varying AV voltages, and ignition protected.
Gen mini on-board smart battery chargers are rated at IP68, ETL approved for United States and Canada, and comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
Commonly used search terms: marine battery charger, boat battery charger, onboard battery charger, onboard marine battery charger, waterproof marine battery charger, onboard battery charger for boats, marine battery charger 3 bank, boat battery charger 3 bank, boat battery charger, 12v battery charger, boat accessories marine, marine accessories for boats, 3 bank marine battery charger, on board battery charger,
4 bank marine battery charger, deep cycle battery charger, rv battery charger
- 4 Amp (4 Amp per bank) Smart On-Board Battery Charger for 12-volt batteries; charges and maintains all types of lead-acid batteries from 20-120Ah, including Wet, Gel, MF, and AGM
- Designed for safety; Safe for anyone to use. Does not generate sparks, and protects against reverse battery hookup, short circuit, open circuit, overheat, overcurrent and does not overcharge the battery
- Brings batteries back to life; an advanced recovery mode repairs damaged areas of the battery to provide longer, healthier battery performance. Recovers deeply discharged and sulfated batteries with pulse charging.
- Rapid Charging Technology; charges batteries 2X faster than traditional battery chargers, and a lightweight, compact design
- The most advanced charger ever; It features innovative and advanced technology that makes charging easy and simple. The charger makes important charging decisions so you don't have to. It is the safest, most effective charger you may ever use.
Rancho RS999901 Quick Lift Loaded Strut
The new Rancho Loaded quickLIFT technology includes the application-matched of quickLIFT with the addition of coil spring and upper mounting plate and no extra cost. Rancho Loaded quickLIFT is finished in liquid metallic silver. This new product is very easy to install for shops and do-it-yourselfers because it is one full suspension unit and generally can put on the vehicle in twenty minutes per corner. Loaded quickLIFT provides 1 to 2.5 inches of additional lift, allowing for the use of larger wheel and tire packages up to 35 inches, which provides an aggressive vehicle stance. Rancho Loaded quickLIFT uses nine point tuning technology that easily adjust your ride quality and performance. It is also compatible with SEMA award winning Rancho MyRIDE Wireless Controller which allows you to control the units wirelessly from the cab. The Rancho Loaded quickLIFT is covered by a limited lifetime warranty and exclusive 90-day Performance and Ride Guarantee, an offer that lets enthusiasts try the Loaded quickLIFT product for 90 days. Consumers can return the product within 90 days for a full refund of its purchase price. Check our www.gorancho.com website to find the Loaded quickLIFT part numbers for your vehicle.
- Easy to install - Pre-assembled with coil spring and upper mount
- Levels front suspension - Removes the factory rake
- Clears up to 35-in. tires (select applications) - Creates a custom look, increases ground clearance
- 9-position tuning technology - Easily adjust ride quality and performance
- Liquid metallic finish - Premium long lasting finish. Compressed length: 13.81 inches , Extended length: 18.06 inches
Suspa C16-20651 C1620651 19" Gas Prop, Quantity (2), Force 39 Lbs Per Prop, Force Per Set 78 Lbs, Camper Rear Window, Tonneau Cover Lift Supports, Window Lift Support, Struts, Made in USA
We stock thousands of different Lift supports supplied from various quality manufactures that are not listed here. If we don't list it chances are we can build yours depending on the specifications. Please contact us with the details of your requirements and we can research to find the best supports suited for your needs. Special lengths, different pressures or ends, send us the information. Some other names that lift supports are know for are Gas Springs, Struts, Cylinders, and Prop Rods. Have an existing support with part numbers on it send us any and all numbers that you can point you to the correct Amazon Listing. Gas Charged Lift Supports are energy storage devices which create force by compressing gas inside a cylinder. Unless shown as a universal, each Lift support listed in this Amazon item is specifically manufactured to OEM specifications for the listed application. Each support is tested to perform as well as the original units and in many cases to exceed the manufactures specification. Lift Supports loose pressure over time, even sitting on shelves in most auto parts stores and many of the inventory liquidators on the web. Our primary business is that of lift supports, and we make sure to sell newly produced units. If unsure of a listing please send contact us and we will be glad to assist.
- This listing includes 2 Lift Supports for Multi Purpose Applications.
- Extended Length from Center Mount to Center Mount is 18.70 in.
- Suspa supports are Made in the USA, install easily in minutes, often times without special tools required.
- Displayed shipping rate apply to the contiguous 48 States only. Additional surcharge applies to PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, ALASKA & OTHER US TERRITORIES..
- Interchangable with the following OEM Numbers: C1620651,C16-20651,SE187P40,SE187P40S10
OEMTOOLS 27035 Coil Spring Compressor
The OEMTOOLS Coil Spring Compressor is used to safely compress the coil spring on most vehicles and light trucks. It can also be used to aid in the installation of coil spring spacers. Comes in a sturdy blow-mold storage case. Always lubricate the threads of this tool with anti-seize compound to prolong the life of the center screw.
- Aid in the Installation of Coil Spring
- Comes in Sturdy Blow-mold Storage Case
- Slide Hammer is required for use with OEM #27032 Axle Puller, OEM #27049 Pilot Bearing Puller
- Slide Hammer is required for use with OEM #27129 Rear Axle Bearing Puller, OEM #27184 2/3 Jaw Puller
- Price on nutribullet
- Hotel resorts in the world
- Tenkeyless keyboard
- Highlighting palettes
- What is the best energy drink for you
- Sand toys for toddlers
- Low price record player