Kicking Horse Coffee, Cliff Hanger Espresso, Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 2.2 lb - Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee
Bright, fruit & cocoa, heavenly. Get a grip on this chocolaty, smooth blend. There's cocoa tones and a bold happy ending. Don't hang in suspense, this blend reads like a manifesto of delicious coffee.
- MEDIUM ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Bright, fruit & cocoa, heavenly. Get a grip on this chocolaty, smooth blend. Don't hang in suspense, this blend reads like the manifesto of delicious coffee.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Silky and complex, wild berry syrup with a smooth cocoa finish. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over, espresso and cold brew.
- ORIGIN AFRICA, INDONESIA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It's all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
Lavazza Gran Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Medium Espresso Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag
Its no accident that Lavazza is Italys favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience. The Lavazza Gran Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend is no exception. A mix of Arabica varieties from Brazil and Honduras are slow roasted with African Robusta coffees to create a rich, intense medium espresso roast. You'll taste hints of dark chocolate and spices with every velvety sip. This blend is best used with Espresso machine or moka but also suitable with drip coffee maker and French press. Enjoy a true taste of Italy that is uniquely Lavazza.
- One 2.2 lb. bag of Lavazza Gran Crema Italian whole coffee beans
- Rich-bodied medium roast with chocolatey and spicy aroma, long-lasting and round flavor, and lingering crema
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used for espresso but also suitable in any coffee maker
Café de Loja AWARD-WINNING Specialty Coffee Beans Medium/Dark Roast (2 Lbs Bag) - 6398ft. High Altitude Single Origin Organic Coffee- Best Arabica Whole Bean Coffee For Espresso, Drip and more
Our Café de Loja Premium coffee is a 100 Arabica high-altitude coffee with a medium to full body. Grown in the mountains of Ecuador, our coffee has a crisp fruity flavor, with intense aroma and no bitter aftertaste.
We are GMO free.
High Altitude Coffee is Flavorful Coffee
Grown 6233 Feet Above Sea Level
Strictly High Grown/Strictly Hard Bean
High-altitude coffee is highly sought after and loved by coffee aficionados for a reason.
Arabica beans love high altitudes, and the cool fresh air that comes with it. Our elevation encourages slow growth, and makes Café de Loja a dense rich coffee bean with deep, complex flavors
Whether it's that wonderful quiet time at the start of the day, or you need a midday pick-me-up, our coffee will give you the energy you need to achieve your goals.
There's nothing quite as relaxing as sitting down with a fresh cup of coffee and taking a moment for yourself. You'll feel the warm cup of Café de Loja in your hands, with that blissfully strong nutty scent of our coffee in your nose, and when you take that first sip, you'll feel the warmth and flavor spread through your entire body.
About Our Beans
After being hand-picked, red cherries sorted to remove any cherries that don't meet our high standards for our premium coffee. Cherries are wet processed to remove the coffee bean from the cherry and wash the beans. After being dried, beans are roasted by our SCAE certified roasters to our strict roasting profile, rested, and then packaged for delivery to your doorstep.
- COMPLEX FLAVOR YOU WILL LOVE - 100 Arabica Whole Bean Coffee with a Medium to full body has a deep fruity flavor. Perfect for all brewing methods including Pour Over, French Press, Espresso Machine, Turkish, Cold Brew or a Traditional Drip Coffee Maker
- NO BITTER AFTERTASTE - Our coffee is roasted perfectly to bring out the natural flavors of the bean, without over roasting/burning the bean avoiding the dreaded bitter aftertaste.
- HIGH ALTITUDE, HIGH FLAVOR COFFEE - Grown at 6233 feet above sea level, our coffee beans are dense and flavorful, just the right amount of acidity to give it a fresh crisp taste and keep a smooth flavor
- FRESH ARRIVAL GUARANTEE - Oxygen is the enemy of freshness, and our triple layered aluminium packaging keeps oxygen out. If your bag tastes stale, contact us within 7 days of arrival and we'll replace it.
- CONSISTENT FLAVOR - Our roasting process is a mix of traditional cupping by master roasters combined with scientific sampling with a roast profile to ensure each batch maintains the same consistent flavor you've grown accustomed to.
Real Good Coffee Co Donut Shop Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 2 Pound Bag, 100 Arabica Coffee Beans
Donut Shop Coffee
Real Good Coffee Co Donut Shop whole bean coffee is for the purist looking for an effortless blend of nostalgia and flavor that doesn't disappoint. This medium roast, extra bold coffee brings together our best beans for a sweet and smooth flavor from the first taste to the bottom of your cup. Take a sip of this classic coffee and get transported to an old fashioned donut shop with the aroma and flavor of brown sugar and hazelnut, and add a hint of plum for a little sweetness. Our Donut Shop medium roast coffee is perfect with your morning pastry, but smooth enough to drink on it's own. If you're looking for a perfect daily blend, this is the coffee for you.
Sustainable Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee
Made with 100 Arabica, coffee beans and recyclable materials, this light roast coffee is kosher, and has no additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients. The coffee beans are roasted fresh in Seattle, USA, and are suitable for use in any coffee machine including Aeropress, pour over, drip machines, espresso makers, and moka pots.
How To Make Our Donut Shop Coffee
Prior to using our medium roast whole bean coffee, grind the beans to either a medium or coarse grind depending on the type of coffee machine you are using.
Drip Pot- Add 2 Tbsp (10 grams) of medium grind coffee for every 6 oz.of filtered water.
French Press- 9 Tbsp (55 grams) of coarse grind coffee for a 34 oz.french press. Steep for 4 minutes before plunging.
Pour Over- 4 Tbsp (22 grams) of medium grind coffee for every 12 oz.of filtered water. Pour Slowly.
Real Good Coffee Co
Real Good Coffee Co offers a 100 recyclable single serve cup and whole bean coffee solution that bridges the gap between quality and affordability. We give you premium quality coffee, with the convenience and price that matches or beats any other coffee brands on the market.
- Medium Roast Coffee: Our Donut Shop whole bean coffee has a classic sweet and smooth flavor, perfect as your morning coffee, and for drinking all day long
- Sustainable Medium Roast Coffee Beans: Our coffee is made with premium quality Arabica coffee beans from Central and South America. They are grown, sourced and packaged responsibly, after being roasted fresh in Seattle, USA
- Tasting Notes: Our Donut Shop coffee features the flavors of brown sugar and hazelnut, with a hint of plum for a little sweetness
- Works With All Coffee Brewers: Our medium roast whole bean coffee is suitable for any good coffee machine: drip machines, espresso maker, French press, Aeropress, pour over and moka pot
- Real Good Coffee Co: With over 30 years' experience of coffee sourcing and craft roasting in Seattle, we make coffee, real good coffee, it's that simple
Coffee Bean Direct Medium Roast Espresso, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
This is a versatile blend that is as good for espresso as it is standard brewing. This coffee has a full body and moderate acidity. It is a few shades lighter than our French Roast, and can be used to make a soft and mild espresso. As a standard brew, this coffee is ideal as a strong morning cup.
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- An espresso blend roasted to a full medium roast
Lavazza Caffe Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Medium Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag (Pack of 2)
Two 2.2 lb. bag of Lavazza Caffe Espresso Italian whole coffee beans
- Included: (2) 2.2 lb. bag of Lavazza Caffe Espresso Italian whole coffee beans
- Light up your day with fresh ground coffee from these medium roast whole coffee beans.
- Rich-bodied medium roast with highly aromatic notes
- Non-GMO, 100 Arabica Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used for espresso but also suitable in any coffee maker
Lavazza 4202A 2.2 Pound Super Crema Espresso Whole Bean
The blend for those who want a traditional espresso coffee that has a full, rich taste without a hint of bitterness. Super Crema's cup characteristics include sweet aroma and sharp flavor, as well as an easily attainable thick, compact crema. Its natural sweetness is easy to enjoy without sugar. Lavazza's best selling Bar blend in the U.S.
- Premium Lavazza whole bean espresso
- Traditional espresso with a full, rich taste
- Naturally sweet, creamy and decadent flavor
- Best selling Lavazza espresso beans in the US
- Suitable for professional and home espresso machines
Faro Roasting House Italian Espresso Forte Whole Coffee Beans 2lb, A Luxury Bean For The Perfect Espresso Coffee - Strong And Rich Whole Bean Coffee - Fresh Medium Roast Coffee Beans (2 Pound Bag)
With a name signifying strength, Italian Espresso Forte Whole Coffee Beans from Faro Roasting Houses makes a perfect luxurious cup every time. This is a 2 lb blend of Robusta and Arabica beans from Brazil, Guatemala and Peru.
This luscious and luxurious espresso blend encompasses everything thats great about Italian coffee. With a strong crema, a brown sugar aroma and a full-bodied texture and flavor, you can enjoy Faro Italian Espresso Forte as it is, or use it as the basis for a wonderful cappuccino or cafe latte, depending on your taste. The beans are a washed blend of Robusta and Arabica coffee beans, specially sourced from Brazil, Guatemala and Peru. With this unique blend we have captured the bright, lively spicy quality that is such a strong characteristic of the Americas, and combined it with the earthy, deep flavors of coffee from the Indo-Pacific. Choose whole beans for the ultimate versatility in your coffee making grind to your personal taste and brew your coffee using whatever method works best for you, whether youre making a single portion to drink on the go, or impressing your guests at a fine dining evening. At Faro Roasting Houses, we take the greatest of care to source only the very finest coffee beans from the most renowned coffee growing regions of the world. This high quality blend provides a delicious espresso coffee every time, however you choose to drink it.
- The ultimate luxury Italian coffee: strong espresso with a luscious crema, brown sugar aroma and full-bodied texture and flavor.
- Faro Italian Espresso Forte Whole Coffee Beans are a unique blend of Robusta and Arabica beans from South America: Brazil, Guatemala and Peru.
- Espresso Forte strikes the perfect balance between the earthy depth of coffee from the Indo-Pacific and the bright, lively spiciness that's characteristic of the Americas.
- With a name signifying strength, this rich coffee blend is the epitome of Italian coffee, and the ideal drink for a morning kick-start or afternoon pick-me-up.
- Rich flavors, an irresistible aroma and a strong crema the hallmark of a good espresso what more could you want from a true Italian roast espresso bean!
Verena Street 2 Pound Espresso Beans, Shot Tower Espresso Whole Bean, Rainforest Alliance Certified Arabica Coffee
Our espresso coffee beans have a smooth yet sharp character. The delicately dark roast level results in a taste and aroma that is full-bodied with a sweet and creamy complexity. The velvety smooth crema leaves a rich aftertaste and will have you craving for more. All of our coffees utilize high grown specialty grade 100 Arabica coffee beans rated to meet or exceed specialty coffee criteria. Our coffee beans are freshly roasted in small batches with the utmost care and attention to a unique roast profile for each type of coffee origin. Our coffee blends utilize several single origin beans each roasted to its optimal level to release the richest aroma and most flavorful cup of coffee. This means that you will receive high quality coffee fresher than anything you can get your hands on! We also purchase our beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. Whether you choose our whole bean coffee or ground coffee, you will experience an incredibly fresh roast profile with an aromatic coffee smell and a rich but smooth flavor that is not bitter. This creates an unforgettable experience in every cup. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoy creating it! Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. Erased by the progress of modern development, the narrow lane called "Verena Street" now survives only in our memories. Today, countless cars pass over the spot where we once played on the swing set our grandfather built. Hoping to recapture the excitement of our childhood, Verena Street now lives on as the namesake of our craft roasted coffee. Although we can no longer walk down Verena Street, it is a place we can once again call home.
- 2lb. whole bean espresso dark roast (32oz.); a rich body with a sweet and creamy complexity and crema
- Smooth yet full roast, this espresso is good for fine grind espresso or course grind drip coffee
- Sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms to protect farmers, wildlife and environment
- Freshly roasted and packaged in Dubuque, Iowa at an independent, family owned coffee company
- Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union, the world's most trusted and recognized kosher certification
Lavazza Gran Crema Espresso, 2.2-Pound - Pack of 2 (Packaging May Vary)
Rich-bodied medium roast with chocolatey and spicy aroma, long-lasting and round flavor, and lingering crema
- Two 2.2 lb. bag of Lavazza Gran Crema Italian whole coffee beans
- product of Italy
- Festool ets 125 eq review
- Body dry brush
- Rockford 10 inch sub
- Mexican all inclusive resorts for adults
- Prep for gre
- Reviews of shark navigator
- Birthday gifts for 3 year old boy