First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
- The simple and safe way to test for radon
- Listed under the EPA Radon Gas Measurement Proficiency Program
- Includes test materials and lab fees, excluding NJ state fees
- Results are emailed within 72 hours of lab receipt
- Recommended for use only within the United States
Accustar Alpha Track Test Kit AT 100
The AT-100 Long Term Alpha Track Kit from AccuStar Labs was rated #1 by a leading national consumer advocacy group. The Long Term Alpha Track Radon Test Kit from AccuStar Labs is a complete home radon test designed for long-term measurements consisting of 90 days or more and where closed-house conditions are not necessary. The kit includes one Alpha Track test device, instructions, and laboratory analysis. First Class postage is provided.
- Easy Testing: Simply remove testing device from sealed pouch and expose to the air for 3 months to 1 year
- When test is completed, return to Lab in pre-addressed postage paid envelope along with enclosed data sheet
- Rated #1 by a leading National Consumer Advocacy Group. The U.S. EPA has verified this product for accurate radon measurement.
- Accustar Labs is the only Radon Testing Lab in the U.S. to use electrochemical etching to process its alpha track foils which are subsequently counted with computer-aided image analysis equipment.
- Includes Test Results & Prepaid Return Shipping to Lab.
Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L
The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is a state-of-the-art measuring instrument that combines ease of use and performance. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector allows you to take a reading of the radon levels and its LCD screen displays the average daily, weekly and long term concentrations. Powered by 3 standard AAA batteries, the radon monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of radon in a home, workplace, school, a daycare centre or any other location. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system. The internal architecture of the Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor comes from advanced technology normally reserved for commercial-type detectors. Particular attention has been paid to the quality and protection of the internal components, allowing the use of algorithms for signal analysis that are more sophisticated. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector quickly adapts to its environment and eliminates inaccuracies related to external factors, allowing it to obtain the best accuracy in its niche. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor is guaranteed for one year and in normal home use, it requires no annual calibrations throughout its useful life, estimated at over 10 years.
- Continuous monitoring of radon, a radioactive gas that is found in all buildings.
- LCD Display shows daily, weekly and long term radon levels
- Portable, Lightweight with 2 years of battery life and peace of mind
- Unlike charcoal tests, receive your first indication of radon levels within 24 hours with no lab fees, ever!
- Designed by scientists, this easy to use device allows you to protect your home from radon gas.
Long Term Alpha Track Radon Detector Kit (Can NOT sell to New Jersey Addresses)
Radon is found everywhere. This naturally occurring odorless radioactive gas enters homes from the soil around and under foundations. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers. The US EPA estimates that over 20,000 Americans die of radon-induced lung cancer each year. Lung cancer risk goes down if the radon concentration in your home is lowered. RSSI's alpha track radon detector has been optimized to be the best performing detector available today. Use RSSI's radon detector to measure the radon concentration in your home and learn if it needs to be lowered. Radon concentrations, like temperature, vary with the time of day, seasons, weather conditions and location. For the best indicator of the average radon concentration in your home, the test should be for as long as possible- up to a year. The US EPA, the Surgeon General, the American Lung Association, the American Medical Association, and the National Safety Council all recommend testing for radon. Go to the US EPA's radon page at www.epa.gov/radon/ for more information. Note: RSSI does not sell to New Jersey residents because of high state fees.
- An easy radon test you can use yourself.
- Testing periods from 8 days to 1 year. The US EPA defines long term as 91 days or longer.
- Includes test, complete instructions, analysis, prepaid shipping and return postage in the US. (If your test is for 8-14 days, your detector must be returned to RSSI's lab by overnight service to minimize exposure during transit.)
- A report will be sent to you by email or mail, and the result will be available online. The report will have a link to the US EPA radon page and the phone number for your state radon program.
- RSSI is NRPP and NRSB certified and state licensed.
Safety Siren Pro Series3 Radon Gas Detector - HS71512 by Family Safety Products, Inc.
Digital Continuous Radon Gas Monitoring with Home Radon Alarm Protect your family from lung cancer from radon gas exposure with the only EPA evaluated radon gas alarm, the Safety Siren Pro 3 Electronic Radon Gas Detector from Family Safety Products. As seen on TV, this is not like a single use radon test detection kit: this digital radon gas monitor for home testing is a continuous radon tester that performs continuous radon gas monitoring. The clear, easily read digital radon level display shows short-term radon levels as well as long-term radon level averages. The Safety Siren electronic radon monitor gives its first radon reading after 48 hours of radon gas sampling. Radon gas in air or water is a health hazard resulting from uranium breaking down in soil. Exposure to radon can cause lung cancer. Continuous home radon monitoring is recommended in high radon areas or when radon mitigation systems are used. Radon gas levels change according to humidity and season. See in. Radon Facts in. below the radon monitor information. Family Safety Products' Electronic Radon Meter Features: USA EPA Evaluated. Not for sale to residents of the State of Iowa nor for shipment to Iowa residents per Iowa Department of Public Health Rules, Chapters 43 (136B). Please contact the Iowa Department of Public Health at (515) 281-7689 for further information. Numeric LED radon gas detection level display range: .1 to 999.9 in pCi/L. Short and long term readings. Short-term readings: 7 day radon average. Long-term readings: radon averages since powered-up or last reset. 5-year maximum. Audible alarm if short or long-term radon gas averages are 4 pCi/L or greater. Continuously samples air . Display updates hourly. Failsafe self test: every 24 hours. Error code displays if test fails. 4 function menu button Green LED illuminates next to S (short-term) or L (long-term) display. User can manually test detector operation. Button to mute or reactivate audible alarm when unit is in alarm.
- Meets US EPA performance criteria
- Has a numeric LED display screen
- Short-term and long-term readings
- Updates air samples every hour
- Conducts a self-test every 24 hours
Airthings Wave Smart Radon Detector with free app Easy-to-Use Temp and Humidity Accurate No Lab Fees Battery Operated
Airthings wave is not just a radon detector. It will provide you with detailed information about radon, temperature and humidity levels right on your phone. View daily, weekly, monthly and yearly measurements in the free mobile app. Use the data to take the necessary steps to protect your home and loved ones from the dangers of radon gas. 2 aa batteries will provide you will approximately 1.5 years of peace of mind. Accessing your radon levels in real time is necessary to minimize the potential health effects. Know your levels by using the free mobile app or wave in front of the device for easy to use color coding, also shown in the app. Green (good), yellow (warning) and red (danger). Airthings wave is easy to use and easy to install. 2 aa batteries will provide you will approximately 1.5 years of peace of mind.
- Continuous monitoring of radon, temperature and humidity
- Detailed data on your free app or Airthings Dashboard
- Wave over device for color-coded indication - Good, Warning, Danger
- Bluetooth connectivity with 1.5 year battery life
- Radon gas fluctuates daily and needs constant monitoring to minimize negative health effects
PRO-LAB Long-Term Radon Gas Test Kit RL116
Long term radon Gas test kit, can be found in varying amounts in every state in the us , killing up to 30,000 people each year, recommended for more conclusive results, safe & easy to use, Alpha track technology, long term detector, 3 months to 1 year, lab analysis fee included.
- This are woodworking project kit
- This are highly durable
- This is manufactured in China
Radon Gas Test Kit AccuStar Charcoal Short Term 48-96 Hour Test
- Easy-to-use device with fast test results
- Used to screen home for levels of Radon Gas
- Accurate test kits from AccuStar provide certified results
- Ideal for assessing the performance of a Radon Mitigation system
Radon Test Kit
While radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas, high concentrations of radon gas in the home can be hazardous to you and your family's health. Radon can seep into your home's basement or crawl space through cracks in the foundation or walls, openings or spaces around sump pumps and drains, or construction joints or flaws. The First Alert radon test kit is listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program and can be completed in as few as two to three days. Included in the cost is the lab fee for an EPA listed lab and a return mailer. The test results are returned to you within 72 hours of lab receipt, and include the recommended next steps you will need to ensure the health of your household. --Bree Norlander What's in the Box Charcoal activated test kit, user's manual, and return mailer From the Manufacturer Charcoal model for initial screening. Test complete in 2-3 days. Includes lab fee, results and recommended next steps. Listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program.
- Radon gas test kit
- Safe and easy to use
- Listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program
- Includes all test materials
- 1-year limited warranty
Radon Test Kit for Home - Easy to Use Charcoal Radon Gas Detector for Peace of Mind 48-96h Short Term EPA Approved Radon Tester Includes Lab Fees Protect Yourself and Your Family
Why Choose an Activated Charcoal Radon Test?
Charcoal detectors are generally a far superior option for radon testing. Electronic devices do not meet the NRPP certification requirements, lose their accuracy over time and need to be re-calibrated, which often costs nearly as much as the device itself.
The Health Metric Radon Test includes one of the largest volumes of activated charcoal. This leads to greater accuracy, fewer errors and more reliable results.
The Health Metric Radon Test Kit includes:
1 x Activated charcoal radon sampler
1 x Health Metric radon booklet
1 x Instruction sheet
1 x Return envelope
- SECURE YOUR SAFETY FOR PEACE OF MIND - Radon is responsible for around 21,000 lung cancer deaths every year. Testing is the only way to really know if you and your family are at risk. Don't wait until it's too late. Take action now.
- EASY TO USE 48-HOUR TEST - It takes just a few minutes to set up and includes everything you need to check your home or office for radon. Just follow the simple instructions, send it in, and you'll get your radon report in a few days.
- FREE LAB TESTING, FAST RESULTS - We'll cover the testing fee so you don't have to pay a penny extra for that. You'll usually get your lab results back within 3-5 working days after we receive your radon sample.
- MADE IN THE USA FOR MAXIMUM ACCURACY - With millions of detectors analyzed, this test is one of the most proven radon measurement devices available. Your radon sample will be analyzed by the NRPP-certified US lab with experience testing for radon since 1983.
- ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED - You can always count on our team of qualified experts, with more than 30 years of expertise in the radon-testing industry. Should you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. We're here to help!
- Seat cushions for chairs
- Lawn and garden sprayer
- Bath towels amazon
- Light jogging stroller
- Teeth whitening kit amazon
- Bread maker reviews
- Oil removing face wash