Welcome Little One
Welcome Your Little One to the World!
On the day you were born,
it was love at first sight.
We welcomed you, little one,
and held you so tight.
For parents, the arrival of a newborn child is an event that offers the promise of never-ending love. Filled with lively illustrations and heartfelt rhyming text, Welcome Little One allows parents and children to celebrate and cherish their bond.
- Sourcebooks Jabberwocky
ToBe ReadyForLife Cloth Book Baby Easter Gifts, Soft Books for Newborn Babies, 1 Year Old Infant, Toddler, Educational Learning Toy, Touch and Feel Activity, Crinkle Peekaboo, Baby Shower Giftbox
'Makes a perfect baby shower gift as it is fun and adventurous, and prepares your baby to do well in school!'
'Just like... the animals' provides endless hours of fun and learning for your little one. Designed by reading development experts, each page of this toddler-approved book features bright colors to hold baby's attention longer and activities to keep little fingers busy. Whether they are tapping a bell, feeling the crinkly leaf, tickling the starfish, or playing peek-a-boo with the bird, our book is both educational and fun!
'Immediately became our grandchild's favorite book!'
Built to last, our cloth book features strong stitching, a handle for carrying or attaching to a playpen or stroller, and is washable for when it spends a little too much time in baby's mouth. Whether you are ordering for your child or as a gift, 'Just like... the animals' comes packed in a luxury gift box and includes a free eBook about how to read with your baby. Packed with information and tips, this eBook is designed to help you give your child a flying start!
'Every page is an adorable adventure for your baby!'
We stand behind all of our products and offer a one month 100 money back satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your book, simply send it back for a full refund. If anything happens after the guarantee period, contact us so we can resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
Click Add to Cart while supplies last and see your child develop the joy of reading!
ToBeReadyforLife believes in paying it forward. So we donate a part of all proceeds to charity to help provide life changing adventures for children battling cancer. When you purchase from us, not only are you getting a quality product, but you are helping to improve the life of a child in need.
- MAKE YOUR BABY VERY HAPPY: Developed by experts, our handmade cloth book has adorable stimulating features on every page. The bright colors will hold your baby's attention even longer. Discovering new things is an adventure. The soft pages include activities like a peek-a-boo flap, a mirror, a variety of sounds and touch-and-feel textures. Perfect for infants to toddlers. It gives your child or grandchild endless hours of fun!
- GIVE YOUR CHILD A FLYING START: Reading this soft book gives you a chance to bond with your baby, a warm moment together. At the same time, it is an educational toy: a wonderful way to stimulate important key skills, like language & reading skills, communication skills, imagination, sensory skills, all. It's never too early to start reading to a child. And our book comes with a free eBook loaded with tips, to get the best out of your cloth book in each development phase of your child.
- BECAUSE YOUR BABY DESERVES THE BEST: Our durable cloth books are designed to outlast even the roughest toddlers! Handcrafted from soft polyester, our soft cover books are absolutely non-toxic and safe for your baby. The stitching is strong for extra durability. The book features a carrying handle on the side which makes it easy to attach to a stroller, playpen or car seat. And it holds up in the wash after getting spit up. When it comes to quality, we don't compromise!
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR BOY & GIRL: Packed in a luxury gift box, 'Just like... the animals' makes the perfect present for Easter, a baby shower or birthday. Once children have a love for reading, it is a lifetime gift! We donate to children's charity, so by purchasing our soft cover books, not only are you getting an amazing product, but you are also helping to improve the life of another child.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS TOP PRIORITY: Customers say, 'Perfect first book, my son loves the puppy!' 'He keeps coming back again and again with this animal book' 'More interactive than the other soft books we have purchased'. Our products come with a 1 month 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return your book for a full, instant refund. Buy now while supplies last.
Welcome to the World - keepsake gift book for a new baby
Welcome To The World is a delightful book celebrating the arrival of a new baby. The story follows a charming little elephant, on a colourful journey, discovering all the wonders the world has to offer. Beautifully illustrated in full colour this book is hardback with cheerful end papers. With space for you to write a personal message in the front of this book, it is a wonderful keepsake and makes the perfect gift for baby showers and newborn presents. Another title by from you to me 'You're The Biggest' complements this title and makes the perfect gift for the older sibling who has just become the biggest.
Lamaze Peek-A-Boo Forest
Peek-a-Boo Forest is an interactive soft book that allows your little explorer to learn about different animals that live in the forest. Each durable page has soft peek-a-boo flaps that are easy for little fingers to open and close, promoting hand-eye coordination. Bright colors, multiple textures and surprise crinkles encourage exploration.
- Peek-a-boo flaps help develop hand-eye coordination and support fine motor skills
- Six colorful pages feature inspiring rhymes for fun storytime and bonding
- Bright, bold colors and patterns invite baby to focus, stimulating vision
- Reading fosters imagination and the idea of possible worlds.
- Durable cloth pages are made with washable fabrics
New Books for Newborns Collection: Good Night, My Darling Baby; Mama Loves You So; Blanket of Love; Welcome Home, Baby!
Now available in this sweet collection just right for a babys first library are four New Books for Newborns stories that are perfect for new parents to share with their little ones right from the start!
Start here. With so many decisions to be made when you have a baby, it can be difficult to figure out whats right in the first year. But with this line of storybooks, you really just need to open the book and start reading. Designed as the very first books to start sharing with your baby, these just-right stories have soothing read-aloud texts that are perfect for reading together. So start here. Snuggle up. Its story time!
With lilting lullaby text and lovely illustrations, this New Books for Newborns collection is a must-have for any new babys library!
This sweet board book collection includes:
Goodnight, My Darling Baby
Mama Loves You So
Blanket of Love
Welcome Home Baby
The Wonderful Things You Will Be
The New York Times bestseller that celebrates the dreams, acceptance, and love that parents have for their children . . . now and forever!
From brave and bold to creative and clever, Emily Winfield Martin's rhythmic rhyme expresses all the loving things that parents think of when they look at their children. With beautiful, and sometimes humorous, illustrations, and a clever gatefold with kids in costumes, this is a book grown-ups will love reading over and over to kidsboth young and old. A great gift for any occasion, but a special stand-out for baby showers, birthdays, and graduation. The Wonderful Things You Will Be has a loving and truthful message that will endure for lifetimes.
- Random House Books for Young Readers
Look, look! Children run, fish swim, stars shine . . . all for baby's eyes to see. This sturdy board book, full of high-contrast black-and-white cut-paper art perfect for staring at, is just the thing for the eyes of the youngest babies. A few words in curving red type on each spread describe the scenes -- a car races, a cat stretches, flowers bloom-- and extend the book's age appeal so that it will be fascinating to older babies, too. Striking and stylish, Look Look! is the ideal first board book for babies just beginning to look and learn. Peter Linenthal is an illustrator who has taught art in elementary schools for twenty years.
- Dutton Books
Baby Animals Black and White
This charming, best-selling board book introduces eight adorable baby animals, featuring high-contrast black-and-white illustrations perfect for babies from birth to age two.
Research has shown that infants respond more readily to contrasting black and white images, making this book an ideal choice for the youngest of eyes. Up-close images of a playful Dalmatian puppy, a cuddly panda cub, a striped zebra, and other loveable animals grace each page. A final two-page spread completes this charming book with a clever surprise.
Always (Emma Dodd's Love You Books)
One little elephant learns that a parents love is unconditional.
There is always love between parent and child, which is the heartwarming message in an exquisite new title from Emma Dodd. Featuring stunning illustrations of an elephant family and with interior pages embellished with foil, this makes a handsome addition to any nursery bookshelf.
Mama Loves You So (New Books for Newborns)
With lilting lullaby text and lovely illustrations, the New Books for Newborns stories are the perfect first books for new parents to share with their little ones right from the start!
Start here. If only raising a child was that easy. It can be difficult in the first year to figure out whats just right for your baby. But with this new line of booksNew Books for Newborns story time is really that simple. Designed as the first books to start reading with your baby, these just-right stories hit all the right notes with soothing texts, lovely art, and, most importantly, stories meant for sharing any time of the day. Start here. Snuggle up. Its story time!
This book celebrates a mothers love trumping even majestic mother naturea mamas love is higher than a mountain and deeper than any stream.
- LITTLE SIMON
- Temporary hair spray color
- Spots in cuba
- Scar removal
- Hayward sharkvac xl
- Self help books for teens
- Electric mosquito killer
- Stripped screws tool