Hitachi UU240F Hitachi UU240F Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand,
The Hitachi Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12" sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface. The quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand. The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Work supports can extend up to 95.5 inches to support longer material if needed. The easily adjustable material stops that are installed at each end facilitate repetitive cutting applications. Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport the saw and stand even the roughest of job sites.
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs. Compatible With: Height Maximum 34-29/32 inches
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12" sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Tool-less height adjustment of material supports for quick and easy set-up
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Installed material stops are adjustable for repetitive cutting applications
- Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport even while the saw is mounted
- Weighs only 50lbs for stability and easy transport
- Includes Anchor Plates, Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
BORA Portamate PM-4000 - Heavy Duty Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Attach Tool Mounting Bars
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish quickly, easily, and safely. Whether its a jobsite or your driveway, youll appreciate being able to work exactly where you need to. This is a contractor grade miter saw stand, but priced for the homeowner. But dont let the low cost fool you this is a high quality piece of equipment, with tubular steel construction, and a whopping 500lb capacity, so you can handle the big jobs with ease. The quick attach mounts make attaching and detaching the saw simple, and the adjustable 13 tall material supports can be in or out to support material ten feet long. But heres the kicker its not only lightweight, but it folds up for easy transport and storage, making this one of the most versatile miter saw stands on the market. An optional Wheel Kit is available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra tool mounts (PM-7002 20-in long and can be adjusted along the width to fit most saws) are also available allowing you to expand the use of your stand to other tools in your shop.
- A cut above - the Bora Porta mate PM-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you'll find for miter saws or chop saws. Constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, This rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. And is compatible with Miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- Cut out for convenience - setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. Folded size is 43. 5" W x 20" D x 6. 5" H and Weighs only 30 lbs. without a saw.
- Switch gears & mount add tools - quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly - hardware is included. Additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your PM-4000 stand.
- Makes the cut - our PM-4000 saw stand was specially designed to provide the ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches, so professional contractors and day's can work safely and comfortably while making cuts with absolute precision and secure stability.
- Any way you cut it - Buy with confidence knowing that you are backed by our 1-year . If for any reason, you're not 100 satisfied with your purchase, let US know, and we'll make it right.
Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility , Motor Horsepower - 2.57 hp
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- 24.2 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport.Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particle
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs.Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Miter ranges - left 52, right 52
Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with UU240F Heavy-Duty Portable Miter Saw Stand and 115436 12 80T Fine Finish VPR Miter Saw Blade
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance
- Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Ideal for hardwood, softwood, high quality finish lumber, plywood and MDF
- Good for OSB
ToughBuilt - Universal 77" Miter Saw Stand/Support Stand - Universal Miter Saw Stand, Universally Compatible, 2 Work Supports Extend to 77", Quick Release Leg Locks (TB-S510) NEW
Perfect for electrical, electrician, construction, contractor, carpentry, carpenter, finishing, framer, framing, plumbing, heavy building / builders, handyman, maintainance, technician, tech, technology or custodian, janitor & work / worker. Perfect for any Trade, occupation, work, trade or job.
The ToughBuilt 77" Miter Saw Stand is one of the sturdiest work stands on the market today. At full extension, it is 77 inches long & 29 inches high enabling longer material to be cut with no sag. The stand features 2 extending work supports, 2 work stops, 2 quick release Tool Mounts to effortlessly secure multiple tools such as miter saws or chop saws, and 8.5 inch solid rubber wheels for smooth transport of the stand to any location. In addition, the stand includes support pegs allowing safe & simple storage of materials off of the ground.
Features and Benefits
Universally compatible with most brands of miter saws.
2 work supports extend to 77".
Rugged 8.3" solid rubber tires roll effortlessly over rough terrain, are stable and never go flat.
Universal Tool Mounts allow saw to be used off the stand with level base.
Tool Mount twist locks are rugged and easy to use.
Work stops left and right.
Material support pegs allow safe & simple storage of materials off the ground.
Easy cam locks for the material support extensions can be used one-handed.
2.4" cross beam creates an extremely strong structure.
Quick-release leg locks make set-up and take-down simple.
Closed position: W 41.34 x D 24.41 x H 13.39"
Open, low position: W 41.34 x D 24.41 x H 230.71"
Open, high position: W 80.71 x D 24.41 x H 30.71"
Weight: 43.54 lbs.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE - with most brands of miter saws
- 2 WORK SUPPORTS - Extend to 77" inches
- RUGGED 8.3" SOLID RUBBER TIRES ROLL- effortlessly over rough terrain, are stable and never go flat
- WORK STOPS - are conveniently on the left and right
- 2.4" CROSS BEAM - creates an extremely strong structure
Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws. The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
Hitachi 115166 Finish and Combination Miter/Table Saw Blade Set, 10-Inch, 3-Pack
With a 10" diameter and a 5/8" arbor, the Hitachi Finish / Combination saw blade set includes one combination blade and two finish saw blades designed for use with most 10-inch miter and table saws. With a range of 40 Teeth to 80 Teeth, these Hitachi blades are ideal for cutting roughly or precise in all types of wood. With 40, 60, or 80 durable carbide teeth, these blades can make precision cuts for general finish work and can be used in framing and decking as well. 40 Tooth Combination Blade: Ideal for crosscutting and ripping of plywood, wood composites, and natural woods, the 40 Tooth Combination Blade is designed for all-around use when rips and crosscuts must be made with one saw blade. 60 Tooth and 80 Tooth Finish Blades: Ideal for making precision cuts for general finish work, the 60 Tooth and 80 Tooth Finish Blades can be used in framing and decking as well. Guide to Understanding Saw Blades and Terms: ATB / Alternate Top Bevel - Tool grind where the bevel alternates from left to right. ATB gives the cleanest crosscut in hard and soft wood or plywood. Hook - Angle of tooth relative to the blade radius determines aggressiveness of cut and work piece finish. Kerf - The width of a saw cut made in a board, the measured width of material removed by the passage of the saw blade. Carbide - Carbide alloy is composed of Cobalt and Tungsten. This alloy gives saw blades longer lasting tips, shaper cutting edges, and greater impact resistance. Grind: ATB - Alternate Top Bevel. Kerf: .106" Hook: 18Degree Carbide Grade: C2.
- Ultra Sharp Construction Grade Tungsten Carbide Teeth
- Thin Kerf with Wedge Shoulder Design for Faster Cuts
- Clear Anti-stick Coating to Reduce Friction and Heat Build-up
- Precision Balance for Accurate Cut
- ATB Provides the Cleanest Crosscut in Hard and Soft Wood or Plywood.
Hitachi C10FSHPS 12-Amp 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
The Hitachi C10FSHPS 12-Amp 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker gliding slide system allows for easy handling of large framing pieces, and its compound cutting capability provides versatility on the job. The powerful 12-Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 3,800-RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease. The laser marker guide helps with precise cutting and can be easily adjusted by the users preference. This saw provides a 57-Degree miter angle to the right for ultra flexibility with a 45-Degree miter angle to the left. A 0-45-Degree dual bevel angle range to the right and left allows the users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place. A positive stop on the miter and bevel scale provides easy to read measurements and quick settings. The adjustable pivot fence broadly supports your work piece for improved stability while cutting and the linear ball bearing slide system with white on black miter scale provides superior accuracy and visibility. A soft start function reduces noise and recoil during startup and the electronic speed control maintains RPM while cutting and improves control. The electric brake feature halts rotation of the blade within seconds to prevent unintended cuts. Carbon brush access allows you to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool. A splinter guard prevents splintering and increases safety while the highly efficient dust collector attachment keeps your work area clean and collects more dust than previous models. This tool includes a 10-Inch 40-tooth TCT saw blade, dust bag, 10mm box wrench, and pivoting flip fence. The Hitachi C10FSHPS 12-Amp 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker comes with a 5-year warranty. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry and continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Powerful 10-Inch sliding dual compound miter saw with electronic speed control and soft start to reduce noise and recoil
- A positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments at the most common angles and the laser marker helps with precise cuts
- Splinter guard behind the fence increases safety and reduces tear-out for clean, finished cuts
- Includes a 10-Inch 40-tooth TCT saw blade, dust bag, 10mm box wrench, and pivoting flip fence
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
Hitachi C10RJ 10" 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw with 35" Rip Capacity and Fold and Roll Stand
High power 15-amp motor generates 4,500 RPM to rip through hardwoods quickly and with ease. Adjustable rip fence is fast, smooth and accurate and allows up to a 35 rip right capacity. 22 x 28-3/4 table top surface conveniently offers ample work space. Large cutting capacity offers a wide range of useful cuts 3-1/8 at 90; 2-1/4 at 45 Soft start and electric brake for increased safety and productivity Fold and roll stand for convenience, stability and maximum portability. On-board storage keeps tools and parts organized and easily accessible. Rear outfeed support to assist when cutting larger material. 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10" 40-Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3-1/8" (at 0 degree) to 2-1/4" (at 45 degrees)
- 28-3/4" x 22" working table top with out feed support of 28-3/4" x 2" for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" of ripping capacity to the right and 22" to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing
Craftsman 9-16491 Universal Miter Saw Stand with Adjustable Steel Rollers
The Craftsman 9-16491 universal miter saw stand with adjustable steel rollers lets you take your work anywhere. The brackets of this universal stand fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws, as well as other bench top tools, for hassle-free mounting and removal. This supportive stand offers a compact design that is easy to transport and store, and yet the support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate those longer work pieces. This Universal Miter Saw Stand lets you use your miter saw and other bench top tools just about anywhere. Break free from the chains of your workshop or garage, and bring your miter saw and other tools from job to job. This compact, portable stand weighs less than 25 pounds, so transporting it is never a hassle. Plus, it offers spring-loaded support legs that fold up for easy storage, taking you from workshop to truck to construction site and back again. Specifications & Dimensions : Depth (in.): 24 Height (in.): 37 Width (in.): 24 Product Overview: Foldable: Yes Item Weight (lbs.): 30 Type: Miter saw stands Storage: Load Rated To (lbs.): 330 Mobility: Portable Installation: Assembly Required: Fully Assembled Package Includes: Package Contents: Stand, Universal Mounting Brackets, Hardware.
- Universal design means brackets fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws and other bench top tools
- Support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate longer work pieces
- Weighs less than 25 pounds, so moving from job to job is never a burden
- Weight Capacity: Supports up to 330 pounds
- Two height-adjustable 11 1/2-inch smooth steel rollers help feed long work pieces
- Buy bose bluetooth headphones
- Ct sounds meso 12
- Kicker digital amp
- Jointer reviews
- Gift for 40th birthday
- Plus size looks
- What is the best usb wifi adapter