Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System
The Elite Brewing System is Keurig's gourmet home brewing made affordable. The Elite Brewing System, the most affordably priced Keurig kitchen brewing system, offers K-Cup coffee, tea and hot cocoa brewing as the elite choice to any drip coffee maker. The Elite offers two cup sizes for brewing options with the programmable feature of Auto Off. The 48-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to 6 cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs.At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew!
- Brews a perfect beverage in under one minute
- Choose from three cup sizes with a removable Drip Tray to accommodate travel mugs
- 6-count K-Cup Variety Pack. Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages. Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes, Always ready and brews in under a minute, Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir.
- Auto On-Off feature, Indicator lights
- Includes a K-Cup variety pack, Removable Drip Tray
Keurig Fil K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15, Water Filter, and My K-Cup, 2
Keurig K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15 K-Cups, Water Filter, and My K-Cup
- Brushed silver finish
- 5 cup sizes - 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12oz
- Brews in under 1 minute
- Large 75 oz water reservoir
- Includes: 15 K-Cups, water filter kit, and My K-Cup reusable coffee filter
Keurig 5048 My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter - Old Model
Keurig 5048 My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter - Old Model
- Rinse clean under running water after each use
- Does not fit Keurig 2.0, B100, B100P, or B2000/3, B130 Keurig Office and commercial model brewers
- Works in Keurig home brewers, such as K10, B40 Elite, B50 Ultra, and B60 Special Edition, K65, K45
- Allows users to use their own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer
- Reusable K-Cup coffee filter exclusive to the Keurig Home Brewing System
- In Keurig Retail Packaging Box
Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The OfficePRO K145 Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone in your office can brew what they love. This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it turns off after two hours of non-use. With the choice of three cup sizes, the OfficePRO brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Includes a Bonus 12 Count K-Cup variety box.
- Choice of 3 cup sizes (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- Easy cleaning and refilling with removable 48 oz. water reservoir
- Auto-off turns brewer off after 2 hours
- Heavy gauge materials for high volume use
- MY K-CUP is not compatible with the OfficePRO brewer
Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B50, B55, B60, B65, B66, K60, K65, K66, Special Edition and Signature Brewing Systems - 48 oz
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the "Special Edition" and "Signature" Brewing Systems. Lid color is silver. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with B6x/K6x models. Please look underneath you brewer for the model number that qualifies for the replacement. Qualifying models are; B50, B55, B60, B65, B66, K60, K65 and K66.
- 48 ounce water reservoir replacement part exclusively for the "Special Edition" and "Signature" Brewing Systems.
- Manufactured by Keurig
- Compatible ONLY with B6x/K6x models.
- PLEASE look underneath you brewer for the model number that qualifies for the replacement. Qualifying models are; B50, B55, B60, B65, B66, K60, K65 and K66.
- Brewer is not included
Keurig K300 2.0 Brewing System (Discontinued)
Manufacturer's Description. The K300 series brewer allows you to brew a 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup all at the touch of a button. Its so smart, and so simple! And nothing like a typical coffee maker. Revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology. The K300 brewer also features revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup or K-Carafe pod to brew the perfect beverage every time. Theres even a separate setting for specialty everages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas. An enhanced brewer with expanded features. Other brewer features include a 60 ounce Water Reservoir, 2.4 inch interactive black and white Touch Display, and a strength control setting for brewing bolder coffee. So many choices. Choose from more than 400 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty beverages, and even iced beverages from over 60 brands you know and love. Just look for the Keurig logo on your favorite varieties of K-Cup and K-Carafe pods. The Keurig 2.0 K300 brewing system includes a Keurig Carafe and K-Cup and K-Carafe pods to get you started. Other optional accessories include the Keurig 2.0 carousel, Keurig 2.0 storage drawer, Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit, and thermal carafe.
- Revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, Hundreds of varieties from the brands you love
- K300 Includes : Keurig Carafe, 4 K-Cup Pods and 2 K-Carafe Pods
- Key Product Features: 60 oz. Water Reservoir
- 2.4" Black and White Touch Display
- Strength Control, Customizable Settings
Keurig K475 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with 12oz Brew Size, Strength Control, and temperature control, Programmable, Black
A Premium and Customizable Single Serve Keurig Coffee Maker, the Keurig K475 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. With a strength control setting for a bolder brew, five temperature settings, and multiple K-Cup, K-Mug, and K-Carafe pod brew sizes, you can customize your settings to get your perfect cup. Plus, an easy-to-use large color touch screen with a digital clock makes your brewing experience stress free, and you can even program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K475 and with large 70oz water reservoir, you can brew 8 cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in several colors to complement any décor, and also compatible with the Keurig Plus Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee. Single Serve Coffee Makers are expertly engineered to deliver a consistently delicious beverage experience, giving you the same great taste, cup after cup. You can create and customize your perfect beverage, at the touch of a button, and prepare coffee, tea, cocoa and more just the way you like it. All Keurig brewers also dispense hot water, adding to their versatility. Refer instructional manual before use
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 6 K-Cup pods and a water filter handle 2 filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- LARGE 70oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 8 cups more before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- K-CUP POD BREW SIZES: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods, to give you more coffee when you need it. (Carafe sold separately)
- STRENGTH CONTROL SETTING: Allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup pod brew size. Plus, five temperature settings allow you to enjoy your favorite beverage at your desired temperature.
- LARGE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN: With a digital clock makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute. Plus, program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times, so that it is ready to go when you want it, and turns off to conserve energy.
- Auto On/Off: Program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times
Replacement Water Reservoir/Lid for Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewing Systems
This 80 oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K500/K550 models.
- One 80 ounce water reservoir with lid replacement part
- Exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 brewer models K500 and K550
- Brewer is not included, please check your brewer model number before making a purchase
- Color: Black, as seen in image
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker, and a perennial best-seller, the Keurig K-Classic brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K-Classic and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6 cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor, and compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) - The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute. Brew Time: Less than a minute
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
Keurig 119076 Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup, Small, Black (Old Model - Discontinued)
Introducing the Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup, brew your own ground coffee your way. Exclusive for Keurig. Compatible with all Keurig 2.0 Brewers.
- Optimized for all K-Cup brew sizes
- Made with premium materials for high durability
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0 Brewers: K200/K250, K300/K350, K400/K450/K460/K475, K500/K550/K560/K575. Design allows for complete closure of the brewer handle
- Dual filter design helps to prevent clogging
- Top-rack dishwasher safe and BPA free
- At home spin bikes 2016
- Hiking pants women
- Bread slicer for homemade bread
- Hair regrowth product for women
- Device for snoring
- Buy shark rotator
- Tool storage