DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
The DEWALT 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw's capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2" left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8". Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand
DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right Miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock Miter handle with miter detent override deliver Quick, accurate Miter angles. Hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. Standard equipment: carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. Specifications: 15.0 amps, 4, 000 RPM No load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" Arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" Max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber Max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber Max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. Tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4, 000 RPM delivers extended power and durability. Stand not included.
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48 and to the right up to 3, with positive stops at 0, 45 and 33.9 for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2' Beam extends to support up to 16' Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won't scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150" W x 32" H when fully extended, 72" W x 6" H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
DEWALT DW713 10 in. Portable Compound Miter Saw
Whether you're cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts to complete the job. Thanks to a powerful motor, an easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle, convenient miter and bevel stops, and a tall fence for oversized decorative moldings, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
This DEWALT Miter Saw has a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm. View larger.
Powerful carbide blade is ideal for cutting baseboards and crown molding. View larger.
The DEWALT single-bevel sliding compound miter saw's 10-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver precise cuts and allow versatile setups required for miter applications. The precise miter system's adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. And the saw's big miter capacity-- 0 to 50 degrees to the left and the right--adds versatility.
In addition, a tall fence supports 4-1/2-inch crown molding nested vertically, as well as 6-inch base molding set vertically against the fence. The fence slides out of the way easily when it's time to make bevel cuts.
Increased Bezel Capacity and Convenient Stops
This saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. You can easily set up for bevel cuts that measure between 0 and 48 degrees to the left and bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right. This handy setup provides increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with positive bevel stops at 0 and 45 and degrees, this saw makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process.
Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
Portable and Compatible with the DEWALT Laser
This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
For additional accuracy and ease of use, this saw is compatible with the DW7187 (sold separately) adjustable miter saw laser system to ensure the cutting path is clear to see.
This 10-inch single-bevel compound miter saw comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW713 DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, one carbide blade, blade wrench, and dust bag.
The DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw weighs just 35 pounds and is easy to maneuver around worksites.
- 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite duability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2-inch and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning; Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- DW713 Miter Saws manufactured before 2012 are Type 1, saws manufactured 2012 and after are Type 2.
Craftsman 10" Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (21237)
A Craftsman 10' Sliding Compound Miter Saw Gets the Job Done Precisely RightSmooth cutting with laser guided precision, lightweight, portable and slicing seamlessly through thick materials, the Craftsman 10' single bevel sliding compound miter saw is the perfect addition to a jobsite and home shop alike. Spinning at 4,800 revolutions per minute, no matter which blade you slip onto the collar of this compound, you'll cut through wood both hard and soft, leaving sharp edges and tight corners with every cut.The perfect way to save money on any job, the Craftsman 10' sliding compound miter saw uses smaller, easy-to-maintain blades than larger models, but this saw still delivers the reach to spin through boards up to 12 inches wide. The Craftsman 10' sliding compound miter saw features a 15.0 Amp motor that delivers high torque and speedInclude compound miter saw, blade, dust bag, blade wrench, clamp and extensionsLaser Trac not only gives you an accurate cut line, but doesn't ever run out of batteriesThe 0-50 degree miter adjustment includes common positive stops for accurate cuts on the fly60 carbide teeth give the 10-inch saw blade more life and bite than othersAluminum construction is durable and easy to move from home to jobsiteSome assembly requiredComes with Owner's Manual (English)SpecificationsProduct SpecificationsProduct Overview:Item Weight (lbs.):39.38General Warranty:1 YearUL Listed:YesType:Sliding compound miterETL Listed:NoSpindle Lock:YesPackage Contents:Table Extension, Stop Block, Clamp(s), Dust Bag, blade wrenchQuick Release Vise:NoCrosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:1 5/8 in x 12 inCrosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Right Bevel:NACrosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Right Bevel:NACrosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:1 5/8 in x 8 inCrosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:3 5/8 in x 8 inPreset Miter Angle Detents (Deg):0,15,22.5,31.6,45 L&RFence Type:FixedCrosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:3 5/16 in x 12 in
- Include compound miter saw, blade, dust bag, blade wrench, clamp and extensions
- The 0-50 degree miter adjustment includes common positive stops for accurate cuts on the fly
- Some assembly required
- Stand in 2 of the pictures is not included
Makita LS1019LX 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Stand
The Makita 10 Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Stand (model LS1019LX) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (5-1/4) and crown molding (6-5/8 nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4x12 at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0 to 60 left and right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 and 60 (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0 to 48 (left and right). The saw is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, with a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise left-of-blade or right-of-blade cutting. For improved dust extraction it has an improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting. Model LS1019X is a kit and includes a 33.7 lbs. durable compact folding stand with transport wheels and a side handle for easier job site portability.
- 10" slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8" nested) of a 12" miter saw
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" Crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90
- Includes a durable compact folding stand with transport wheels and a side handle for easier job site portability; features an aluminum tubular design weighing only 33.7 lbs.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- ACCURACY : See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
Hitachi UU240F Hitachi UU240F Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand,
The Hitachi Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12" sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface. The quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand. The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Work supports can extend up to 95.5 inches to support longer material if needed. The easily adjustable material stops that are installed at each end facilitate repetitive cutting applications. Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport the saw and stand even the roughest of job sites.
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs. Compatible With: Height Maximum 34-29/32 inches
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12" sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Tool-less height adjustment of material supports for quick and easy set-up
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Installed material stops are adjustable for repetitive cutting applications
- Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport even while the saw is mounted
- Weighs only 50lbs for stability and easy transport
- Includes Anchor Plates, Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
Hitachi 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker and Heavy-Duty Portable Miter Saw Stand
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance
- Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12" sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
ShopSeries RK7136.1 14-Amp 10" Miter Saw with Stand
The ShopSeries 10" Miter Saw is equipped with a 14-amp motor, making it ideal for powering through a variety of woodworking jobs such as cutting wood for trim, wainscoting, framing, or other DIY projects. The rugged die-cast aluminum construction and stand are durable and lightweight. This miter saw has bevel adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees as well as miter detents that are preset at commonly used angles to accommodate most cuts. It is also equipped with an integrated dust collection system to keep the work area clean. The ShopSeries 10" Miter Saw comes with a 2 year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. Built for performance and value, ShopSeries brings superior engineering and design to a line of power tools designed to last. Reliability, ease of use, precision and innovative features are all here to aid the user in completing their projects with speed and quality. From DIY-ers to homeowners, ShopSeries tools will get the job done right.
- Powerful, lightweight 14-amp miter saw ideal for a variety of woodworking projects
- Durable die-cast aluminum construction with stand
- Features bevel adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees as well as preset miter detents at commonly used angles
- Equipped with an integrated dust collection system to keep the work area clean
- 2 year limited warranty protects against defects in materials and workmanship
DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
- Who makes the best lightsaber
- Macbook pro sleeve
- Samsung 28 inch smart tv best buy
- Short throw projector under 1000
- Rated window ac
- What are the best subs for a car
- Action camera under 200