California Board Company Switch Bodyboard (42-Inch)
42 Inch Switch BodyBoard with Leash
- - XPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) deck with silk screen graphics
- - HDPE high density polyethylene slick bottom skin with channels for increased speed
- - Crescent tail design for added control and comfort
- - Includes a nylon mesh wrist leash
- - Dimensions: 42"x21"x2.65"
How To - Bodyboard
662 Beast Master Pro Bodyboard, Dark Blue, 45-Inch
The Ultimate Big guy board at a great price. New to 662's board line, the Beast master board has everything you need to be able maneuver like a small guy. This is one of the most durable EPS boards on the market.
- Double stringer
- IXPE Crosslink top deck for durability
- Thermoformed Deck Grip
- Nose bulbs
- High-density slick bottom
- High-grade EPS foam core
- Coiled leash with neoprene cuff
- 60/40 DOUBLE RAILS
- Our Big Guy Board is for riders 5'11" and weighing 190-300 lbs.
The top Women Bodyboarders in the World sherd Pipelines to bits. This special video shows what the state of the art of women's bodyboarding is all about. Surf music by Surfopolis, beautiful polynesian music by Marquisard, the sultry beat of the pacific, pacific techno beat by Fenua, rock to the Cubs, Hi Fives the Smugglers and more. Beautiful footage, beautiful women and major action in the 45 minute video.
Wave Rebel Shoreline Bodyboard, Yellow, 39
The Shoreline is designed and shaped with the intermediate rider in mind. Available in two sizes, 36" and 39", it features a slick bottom for added speed and a double swivel urethane leash. The Shoreline is an excellent performing body board.
- Designed for the beginner rider, XEPE deck, EPS core and Pro-Slick bottom with a crescent tail
- Includes double swivel straight urethane leash with brass swivels
- Wide Point 20" Tail Width 16.25" Nose Width 10.75" Thickness 5.4 cm
- Recommended rider size 5' 0" - 5' 6" and 100 -150 lbs.
Split Snorkel Fins, Full Foot Diving Fins and Scuba Flippers Fins, Includes Mesh Bag (Yellow, L EUR 43-44 US Men 9-10 Women 10-11)
Get more kicks from snorkeling and diving
The underwater worlds of coral reefs and colorful marine life are breathtaking. Enjoying all their splendor can be exhausting if you don't have the right fins. Sier Finn Diving and Snorkeling Fins for men and women are designed to move you through water smoothly and efficiently, eliminating drag and channeling water into vortexes for unparalleled speed and agility. This optimizes every kick you make so you experience less fatigue and get more enjoyment from every kick.
Hydro-dynamic propeller technology for your feet
Our innovative split fin design allows the blades to act as separate propellers, twisting independently with each stroke to create lift and thrust. The splits also help move water across or through the fins for less surface resistance so you cut through the water as if you were born there. Vertical stabilizers create micro tracks that allow Sier Finn Fins to track straight up and down to enhance your performance and give you added stamina in the water.
Fins your feet will love
Sier Finn Split Scuba Fins soft, comfortable full foot pocket and can be worn with or without socks or booties. With no moving parts to wear out or adjust, they'll easy to put on and take off, and they outlast strap-adjustable fins. Vented toe areas aid in draining, and the included mesh carry bag deters mold or mildew and makes Sier Finn Fins easy to grab-and-go when the open water beckons you.
Cruise through the water to exciting reefs and marine encounters. Add Sier Finn Split Snorkel and Dive Fins to your cart today.
- CUT THROUGH WATER with the agility of a shark with Sier Finn Split Fins. Designed to create lift and thrust with each kick, these revolutionary diving and scuba fins move you through water with propulsion effect.
- LESS SURFACE RESISTANCE results from water moving across or through the unique split fin configuration. This reduction in drag helps minimize fatigue, cramping and ankle strain often associated with paddle fins.
- LONGER-LASTING full-pocket long fins completely surround divers' feet and include a vented toe area for drainage. They can be worn with or without socks, have no adjustable straps to wear-out, and boast anti-slip bottoms.
- VERTICAL STABILIZERS reduce resistance and increase efficiency by guiding water smoothly over the fins. This allows Sier Finn Scuba Diving Fins to track straight up and down with every kick to enhance performance.
- INCLUDED FREE with every pair of Sier Finn Snorkeling Fins is a mesh carry bag. Be prepared for at a moment's notice for snorkeling, freediving and scuba diving, and allow your fins to thoroughly dry after each use.
Open Your Ride
The project, titled "ROAM DIARIES", has been filmed on location by Michael Jennings, Matt Lackey, and Tyson Lloyd, and Lackey will return to the editing chair following his successful direction and edit of the Lackey Project and ROAM FRE3. The ROAM series are epic film projects that follow the lives of the world's best free surfing bodyboarders as they experience the highs, lows, and adventure of surf exploration.The film will follow the lifestyle of riders who dedicate their lives to researching surf locations, forecasting swells and then travel beyond the borders of their home town, state, and country in their quest to surf perfect waves. ROAM DIARIES features Michael Novy, Chris James, Matt Lackey, Damien Martin, Chase O'Leary, Ewan Donnachie, Joe Clarke, and Cade Sharp, as they chase swells through Hawaii, South Australia, Samoa, and The East Coast.
- Bodyboarding Video
- Roam diaries
- roam 4
Bodyboard - Deep Hollow
Raw - Repertoire of Aquatic Warfare (Bodyboards) (VHS)
Raw - Repertoire of Aquatic Warfare (Bodyboards) (VHS) Creator: Ronk, Reale, Bullet, Reeves, Tully Stewart Studio: Morey Label: Morey Publisher: Morey Manufacturer: Morey
- Format: VHS Tape
- Publication Date: 1996
- Number of tapes: 1
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000P4YRZ0
- Rechargeable aa batteries best buy
- Dad presents 2016
- The best usb microphone
- Professional camera under 200
- Selling champagne
- Weed trimmers
- Electric knife for fish