Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
Need safe, comfort and quick heat? This DR966 3000/6000W industrial heater can be easily installed in either your new or remodeled building. Dr966 can be your primary or auxiliary heat source for your garage, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories or any exposed areas. DR966 uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures provide uniform heat and long service life. Plus a large, matched, dynamically 8" fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area. Totally enclosed, thermally protected, heavy duty ball bearing motor features permanently lubricated provides long life and low maintenance. Built-in adjustable thermostat allows to set your desire style. Rugged stamped steel front cover with five-way adjustable louvers for easy control airflow. Ceiling and wall mounting bracket are included. Finished in a gray epoxy paint. UL & CUL Listed. 1 Year parts and labor Warranty.
- Heavy Duty 240V Single Phase 3000/6000W Commercial Electric Heater
- Hardwired; Power cord not included in the unit. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14.5". Overall Width - Side to Side: -13". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -14.5".
- UL/CUL Listed Wall or Ceiling Mounted Heater; Bracket Included
- Adjustable Thermostat with HIGH and LOW Setting. A dynamically 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area
- 5 Adjustable Louvers for to Direct Airflow
Fahrenheat FUH54 Garage/Utility Heaters NEUTRAL GRAY
Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings. Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting. Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area. By preventing circulation of cold air and expelling excess heat, comfort level is raised and component life is extended
- Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings
- Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45 to 135 fahrenheit
- Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting
- Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area
- A high level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
Comfort Zone Wall Mount Heater
The Comfort Zone 7,500-watt wall-mount heater is perfect for industrial settings or your garage. It features thermostat control, fan-forced for wide area circulation and adjustable louvers to direct output. It features a heavy-gauge steel body, power and caution indicator lights and fully enclosed motor for use in harsh conditions. Comfort Zone is driven to perfection producing quality products for everyday living.
- 2 heat levels up to 7,500W
- Thermostat control
- Fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- Ideal for household use
- 208V-240v heavy-duty, high-output heater
Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
If you are looking to turn your garage or barn into a work space you can use all year-round, you will have to find a safe quiet and reliable heat source. This 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Unit heater is the way to go. It uses a built-in electric high velocity fan to pull cool air into the rear of the heater, across a heat exchanger, then forcing warm air into the surrounding areas. These heaters only require 115v AC power and can be vented vertically or horizontally - please check local codes and restrictions. With a mounting clearance of only 1 inch, the supplied brackets, external access to power, and thermostat connections - installation is a cinch. With the Durable Spark ignition and robust factory standard self diagnostic control module, we can offer a 3 year factory warranty on all parts and burners and a 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger. This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater.
- Easy outside access to thermostat and A/C terminals. 0.5 inch gas connection
- Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit included
- 80,000 BTU per hour heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
Comfort Zone Industrial Steel Electric Ceiling Mount Heater, 3 Heat Levels up to 5,000 watts, White
Extreme warmth for the coldest areas around your business or home! 17,065 BTUs of safe, efficient heat! When an ordinary space heater simply won't due, step up to the extreme power of this Comfort Zone electric heater. It mounts to the ceiling and has selectable heat of 3000/4000/5000 watts plus an automatic thermostat control to keep large areas at the perfect temperature. Also features adjustable design to direct heat where you need it most, fan-forced heat circulation, safety overheat protection, heavy gauge steel housing with removable front grille for easy cleaning and power/caution indicator lights. Hard-wired 240V connection. Conforms to OSHA and NEC requirements. ETL approved. 10.75 x 14 x 12.75. 1-year limited warranty.
- 5000/4000/3000 watts
- Reliable 240v 60Hz 1-Phase hardwired connection
- safety tip over power cut off switch
- power and caution indicator lights
- Adjustable thermostat
- 208/240V Heavy Duty, High Output Heater, Hard-Wired 208V or 240V Connection
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body, Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- 3 Heat Levels 5000/4000/3000 watts and Thermostat Control
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights, Works on Low 208V for NYC and Safety Overheat Protection System
- Fan-Forced for wide area circulation, Adjustable louvers to direct output, Adjustable installation angle
NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater, Heats up to 500 square feet
Enjoy a warmer more comfortable space as you work in your workshop or garage with the NewAir G73 electric garage heater! Featuring 17,060 BTUs of heating capacity, this garage heater can warm up to 500 sq. ft. Because the NewAir G73 runs on electricity instead of propane, it's safer and more convenient than gas heaters. Mount it on the wall or ceiling and direct the heat where you need it with the included swivel bracket. Built of sturdy steel with a powder-coated finish, this powerful, rugged heater is exactly what you need to keep your workshop warm this winter.
- Built-in thermostat with automatic shut-off protects against overheating
- Durable stainless steel construction is built to last.Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Hardwired (not a traditional electrical outlet) to eliminate maintenance problems associated with propane heaters
- Heats up to 500 square feet - perfect for shops, garages, worksites; Volts: 120
- The NewAir G73 requires 30 amp circuits when setting up. Profession installation from an Electrician is recommended
Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage and Shop Large 4000 Watt Forced Air, Industrial, Space Heater in, Gray/Black Finish
Garage/Workshop HeaterTough, rugged, high-performance heats quickly.
The DGWH4031 garage heater from Dimplex is perfect for garages, workshops, storage buildings and constructions sites. The powerful fan, 240 volt, 4000 watt stainless steel heater element is the perfect portable heat solution for your needs. With the DGWH4031, Automatic temperature control helps maintain consistent temperatures in your space from 7-25C (45-77F). The DGWH4031 also comes with a versatile mounting bracket that allows you to attach this unit to a wall or ceiling, while the heater itself can swivel for direct heat.
You will appreciate the DGWH4031s fan delay that uses residual heat to work efficiently in saving you money. It also comes with a 6ft cord for added convenience.
Why Choose a Dimplex DGWH4031 heater?No need to give up beloved hobbies or special projects when the weather turns cold thanks to this rugged heater. For safety and peace of mind, the unit will shut off automatically if airflow becomes restricted for any reason. Housed in durable steel with a powder-coated epoxy finish, the corrosion-resistant garage/workshop heater measures 11 by 7-2/7 by 9 inches.
Dimplex strives to make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient by providing innovative heating solutions. Heating your home should be easy and efficient and Dimplex gives you both while ensuring perfect comfort. Choose from our wide range of styles, heating methods and sizes.
As part of the worlds largest manufacturer of electric heating products, Dimplex uses its global research and development resources to create new and innovative heat solutions. The comfort of you and your family drives us to find ways to deliver products like the DGWH4031 with superior performance and exceptional energy efficiency.
With concerns over rising home heating costs have reinforced the need for energy conservation. In response to the need for greater efficiency we created a new family of products including the DGWH4031 that deliver incredible performance with unmatched energy savings.
The DGWH4031s premium construction including stainless-steel element and automatic temperature control ensure long product life and protect your investment.
Dedicated Customer Support
The friendly and knowledgeable Dimplex support staff are trained in diagnostics and available to help should you ever require assistance.
No Dangerous combustion or harmful carbon monoxide.
Packaged for Shipping
All Dimplex products are subjected to shipping simulation tests to determine the optimum combination of packaging and shipping method to ensure you receive your item in excellent condition.
North American Design and Engineering Excellence
The Dimplex in-house staff of engineers make sure all products meet customer expectations by being well made, easy to assemble, simple to operate, and a pleasure to own. Quality is designed into Dimplex products at every stage of the development process and is ensured by detailed inspections throughout the production cycle.
(W x H x D)11 x 7.2 x 9 inches/ 18 pounds
Key FeaturesGarage/Workshop fan-forced heater with 4000Watt stainless-steel element.
13, 640 BTUs; automatic temperature control from 45 to 77F.
Fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance; auto safety shut-off.
Attaches to wall/ceiling with included mounting bracket, heater swivels to direct heat