La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts, Black
Full color display gives you current temperatures & humidity, with a future forecast whether it could be sunny or rainy to snowy. Features accurate, self-set atomic time & date with automatic DST updates. Records min/max values and alerts you of extreme temperatures. Also displays your heat index and dew point. Will indicate of low battery and reception strength. Batteries required (not included.).Weather Station Factory Restart Explanation: The factory restart returns the weather station and outdoor sensor to an out-of-the-box default state and often resolves an issue. Factory Restart: 1. Remove all power (batteries and AC) from outdoor sensor and weather station. 2. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. 3. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen that will show when there is no power). 4. Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important). 5. Insert the AC power cord into the wall outlet then into the weather station. 6. Insert fresh batteries into the outdoor sensor. 7. Press the TX button on the outdoor sensor to transmit RF signal. 8. Keep the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the weather station. 9. When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. 10. Do not press buttons for 15 minutes. For optimum 433MHz transmission, place the outdoor sensor no more than 300 feet (91 meters, open air) from the weather station
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19 to 97 RH.Indoor humidity range: 19 to 97 RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (RH) with recorded min/max values
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power; Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Reception & low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below - 20F (-28.8C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor.Forecast tendency indicator
AcuRite 02077 Color Weather Station Forecaster with Temperature, Humidity, Black
When heading out for the day; it's nice to see a dependable weather forecast at-a-glance so you can dress appropriately; pack an umbrella for afternoon showers; or plan to leave work early to avoid driving in a Snowstorm. The AcuRite color weather station with temperature; humidity and forecast is an excellent choice among leading color weather Stations for home use. Features include a wireless temperature and humidity sensor and an illuminated color LCD screen display. Weather station information includes indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity; weather forecast; an indoor humidity level indicator; moon phase; and barometric pressure with weather trend Arrow. The color display features adjustable brightness and an auto-dimming setting that adjusts backlight brightness based on time of day. Patented Self-Calibrating technology provides an accurate; personalized forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. The built-in Intelli-Time clock adds unprecedented convenience because it's pre-programmed with the correct time and date and automatically updates itself for daylight Saving time. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology; weather-resistant construction and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. The color weather station display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. It's the best weather station for people that want an attractive design and reliable weather information to confidently plan for the day ahead. Limited one-year warranty. It's more than accurate; it's AcuRite.
- Monitor indoor and outdoor temperature with daily high and low records and trend arrows that indicate whether temperature is Rising or falling. The wireless signal is 433 MHz.The temperature range is -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit; -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Humidity level icon conveys a low;high;or ideal humidity level for your indoor environment and Health
- Wireless all-weather outdoor sensor features wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 12 to 24-hour Weather forecast; sunny;partly cloudy;cloudy;rain;snow and rain/snow mix. Illuminated color display with adjustable dimmer; electric-powered with optional battery backup
- Note-sensor requires lithium batteries in low temperature conditions. Cold temperatures can cause alkaline batteries to function improperly. Use lithium batteries in the sensor for temperatures below minus 4 degrees fahrenheit or minus 20 degrees celsius
AcuRite 75077A3M Wireless Weather Station with Large Display, Wireless Temperature Sensor and Atomic Clock
Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information, offering pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. This weather station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard, giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature with daily high/low readings, and an atomic clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar are radio-controlled to maintain the correct time and date with split-second precision, and automatically adjust for daylight saving time (DST). Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, low battery indicator light, and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. Weather station display is powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below 4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- Huge display with well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading;Data Reporting: 16 second updates
- Atomic clock updates time with split-second accuracy and automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters) depending on home construction materials. Wireless Signal: 433 MHz
- Dimensions - 6.2-inch Height x 7.9-inch Width x 1-inch Depth
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use
La Crosse Technology C85845 Color Wireless Forecast Station
Full color display gives you current temperatures & humidity, with a future forecast whether it could be sunny or rainy to snowy. Features accurate, self-set atomic time & date with automatic DST updates. Records min/max values and alerts you of extreme temperatures. Also displays your heat index and dew point. Will indicate of weak or low battery and the signal reception strength.
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Adjustable backlight
- Self setting accurate atomic time and date with automatic daylight savings time reset (on/off optional)
La Crosse Technology 308-1425B-INT Vertical Wireless Color Weather Station with Pressure, Black
Introducing the wireless color weather station with precise, real-time backyard weather. Animated color forecasts with trends react to changing barometric pressure. 24 hour pressure history graph and moon phase for a complete weather experience. Monitor in/out temperature trends with high and low alert settings. Measure the indoor & outdoor temperature and humidity with daily min/max records --all on one easy-to-read color display with adjustable brightness. Suggestion: Lay the display face down, and putting the AC cord into the port power hold, that is it secure. If it is loose, the AC adapter will not work properly. The forecast icon sun sign is not depend on it being daylight. The animated forecast icons use changing atmospheric pressure to predict weather conditions for the next 12 hours with 70-75 accuracy. (this is outlined on Page 11 of the manual)
- Color animated forecast icons with color LCD digits
- Indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (RH) with trends & min/max values
- 24 hour barometric pressure history graph
- Atomic self-setting time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets
- Low battery indicator for both display & sensor
- Back light control (High/Low/Off) Unit must be plugged in with included AC cord for continuous back light
La Crosse Technology S88907 Vertical Wireless Color Forecast Station with Temperature Alerts
Introducing the wireless color weather station with precise, real-time backyard weather. Animated color forecasts with trends react to changing barometric pressure. Indoor comfort indicator can help achieve a comfortable and healthy living environment and may even save you heating costs. Monitor in/out temperature trends with high and low alert settings. Measure in/out temperature and humidity with daily min/max records - all on one easy-to-read color display with adjustable brightness.
- Color forecast icons with pressure tendency. Adjustable backlight. Temperature alerts (in/out).
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (F/C) & humidity
- WWVB self setting time and date with automatic daylight saving time updates
- Power Requirements: Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included inside lower panel) for primary power; Optional 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included); Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries.
- Weather Station : 6.1" W x 9.6" H x 1.06" D
- The remote sensor reads the environment where it is mounted.
- NOTE: Refer User Manual on Technical Specification before use
La Crosse Technology WS-9080U-IT-CBP Wireless IN/OUT Temperature Station featuring Atomic Self-setting time & MIN/MAX records
The LCRWS9080UITCBP Wireless Temperature Station by La Crosse displays indoor & outdoor temperatures using the included wireless sensor. Temperatures can be viewed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Never worry about the time again with the included atomic clock that sets itself based on time zone & automatically adjusts for daylight savings.
- Wirelessly Monitors Indoor/outdoor Temperatures & Records Min/max Temperatures With Time & Date Stamp
- Atomic Clock Sets Time Automatically & Adjusts For Daylight Saving Time
- 12- & 24-hour Clock
- Wireless temperature station with outdoor sensor
- Monitors indoor and outdoor temperature; tracks highs and lows
- Also includes self-adjusting atomic clock and date display
- Transmits up to 330 feet; takes 4 AA batteries, not included
- Receiver is 5-2/5 by 3-3/4 by 3/4 inches; sensor is 5 by 1-1/2 by 7/8 inches
ThermoPro TP-60S Digital Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor, with Temperature Gauge Meter, Wireless, 200ft/60m Range, White
Features:1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.5. You can simply reset the temperature and humidity.NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors1.Position the remote sensor near the base station2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appearEach time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senorSpecifications:1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).3. Indoor Temperature range: -4F158F (-20C70C).4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58F158F (-50C70C).5. Humidity range: 10 99.6. Temperature tolerance: /- 2.0F (/- 1.1C).7. Humidity tolerance: 2 from 30 to 80; 3 below 30 and above 80Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer'SizeBase station unit (Receiver):2.6"(Length) x 3.1"(Height) x 1" (Width)Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4"(Length) x 2.5"(Height) x 0.78" (Width)Package Contents:1 x base station unit (Receiver).1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).4 x AAA size batteries (included).1 x screwdriver (included).NOTEThe remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
- Buy without risk! - Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer displays temp and humidity for both inside and outside simultaneously1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty.
- Wireless humidity meter thermometer measures indoor outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages, can display the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors additional 2 sensor (ASIN B072BY1M2V) can be orderedto monitor different locations. Temperatures display in F or C
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records. Temperature trend arrows indicate whether it's getting warmer or colder near remote sensor.
- 200ft/60m remote range, with strong signal penetration humidity monitor gauge (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop or wall-mountable design, Powered by AAA battery (included).
- TP60S Indoor outdoor thermometer humidity gauge ensures proper temperature and humidity control, which has important skin, allergen and other health benefits, can be placed in baby room, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse and greenhouse.
La Crosse Technology 327-1417 Color Wind Speed Weather Station
La Crosse Technology wireless weather station will provide you accurate, backyard weather monitoring from the convenience inside your home. Easy to install instructions and includes mounting bracket and hardware. Battery operated wind sensor & temperature/humidity sensor transmits from a 330 ft range (open air) to your indoor console so you know what the weather's doing without having to turn on a radio or TV. With so many features, this home weather center will definitely be a conversation piece. Self sets time and date with automatically resetting for daylight savings, adjustable temperature view (F/C), backlight settings and wind speed readings (mph/kmh), hi/lo alerts for temperature, humidity, and wind speed. Required alkaline batteries (not included) to operate outdoor sensors and backup for display, with included 5.0V AC adapter.
- Dynamic color forecast icons
- Atomic time automatically updates for daylight saving time (on/off option)
- Temperature, humidity & wind alerts
- Current and top wind speed views with history
- Supports up to 2 additional thermo-hygro sensors (tx141th-bch sold separately)
AcuRite 02027A1 Color Weather Station with Temperature and Humidity Monitor, Weather Forecaster - Dark Theme
Plan the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information - pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. The AcuRite Color Digital Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The backlit LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, moon phase, barometric pressure with weather trend indicator, time and date. Intelli-Time clock automatically updates itself for Daylight Saving Time. Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, a weather-resistant design and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. Weather station display is powered by a 5V power adapter (included; recommended for optimal display color) or 3 AA alkaline batteries (optional; not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below 4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard
- Daily high/low data and all time high/low records with time stamp
- Intelli-Time clock automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- Wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Tabletop design and attractive color display make it the perfect weather station for your desk or countertop
- Color Weather Station Includes: Color Weather Station Display, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, power adapter, instruction manual
- Modem wifi router for comcast
- Citizen eco drive watches
- Top coat f11 alternative
- Trumpets to buy
- Lunchbox for kindergarten
- Running shoes overpronation
- Zucchini spaghetti maker