FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
The E10K USB DAC high resolution Headphone Amplifier from Fiio is customizable and designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes.The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8\" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8\" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination. DAC ChipThe internal DAC chip is a PCM5102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.Low Noise Floor The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.Amplification Stage The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving power.Portable DesignA brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable portable use.
- DAC ChipThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8 headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8 line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
AudioQuest DragonFly Black v1.5 Plug-in USB DAC Preamp Headphone Amp
From the get go, all of us were instant fans of the AudioQuest DragonFly USB DAC, and the way it improved the sound of our computer music. While the original DragonFly defined the market for micro-DACs, its USB power draw made it compatible with computers only. But a lot of us music lovers have wished and craved a more portable versionone that could be reliably used and work with Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. Well, we got our wish. The DragonFly Black now delivers that same clear, dynamic sound with Apple or Android mobile devices. Convenience and performance are no longer mutually exclusive. With DragonFly Black, any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone can be used as a true high-fidelity music player, allowing music lovers to enjoy beautiful sound wherever they go, whenever they please. The design gurus at AudioQuest not only gave the Black a far more energy-efficient design ideal for portable use but they even managed to enhance its performance. The DragonFly Black is the best ever value AudioQuest DAC. The new price point makes it more affordable than ever and the ideal accompaniment for your smartphone or tablet. Despite the price drop, the sound quality has been improved by fitting a high-spec ESS 9010 DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter). Better known for their use in top-end AV electronics, this 32-bit DAC provides stunning realism and dynamics. With lower power consumption than before, the Dragonfly Black is now suitable for use with smartphones and tablets without undue battery use. Simply fit a USB adaptor to suit your device and connect up to an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet for a massive improvement in sound quality. Whether you listen to music on your smartphone, tablet, Mac, PC or laptop, the audio quality can easily be improved. Whether you use headphones or have your device connected dir ... ... ... AudioQuest and DragonFly designer Gordon Rankin worked alongside Microchip Technology to develop a new high-performance, full-speed USB microcontroller solution that delivers improved signal-to-noise ratio and significantly lower power consumption. Drawing 77 less current than the previous microcontroller, the new Microchip PIC32MX microcontroller enables true compatibility with Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android smartphones/tablets. At the heart of DragonFly Black is a 32-bit ESS Sabre 9010 DAC that uses a sophisticated minimum-phase digital filter to provide more naturally detailed and dynamic music. This high-performance DAC is typically found in today's higher-end CD and Blu-ray players. DragonFly Black will accept almost any audio you want to play on your computer and make it sound dramatically better, whether your listening pleasure is iTunes or streaming music services such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon, or Tidal. Despite its tiny size, the Dragonfly will play a wide variety of music files. Twin clocks ensure perfect playback of 44.1 kHz (CD quality), 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz. As a final neat touch, the dragonfly logo glows various colours to indicate the file frequency: green for CD (44.1 kHz), blue for 48 kHz, amber for 88.2 kHz and magenta for 96 kHz. Make the most of your music on the move, with the AudioQuest DragonFly Black - don't leave home without it!
- 32-bit ESS 9010 Sabre DAC
- Offering tremendously enhanced sound, higher value, and significantly lower power consumption than the original award-winning DragonFly
- Works with Apple and Android phones and tablets when paired with a simple adapter
- This versatile DAC improves everything detail, transparency, immediacy, richness, tone associated with your music
- Plays everything from MP3s to 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution files
Audioengine D1 24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
The D1 DAC is a perfect example of the extension of this mission. With music streaming services and digital music players becoming the centre of the modern music system, consumers have had to accept a loss of the premium components resulting in the loss of sound quality. Perfect for providing a higher quality audio signal to any speakers or headphones, the D1 is a high quality 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, TV, and any device with a USB port or Optical output. The D1 sets up in seconds with no software to download or setup hassle.
- PREMIUM PORTABLE DESKTOP DAC & HEADPHONE AMP: Audioengine has brought traditional high-quality audio equipment into the digital age. Their range of Award-Winning products have been praised by What Hi-Fi, CNet and Wired to name just a few of the publications who have tested their products over the past 13 years.
- USB & OPTICAL S/PDIF INPUTS: Either connect directly to your MAC, PC or laptop with USB Plug & Play (no drivers required), or use the S/PDIF input - start enjoying audiophile quality sound straight out of the box!
- RCA COAXIAL & HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: RCA Outputs allow connection to a traditional stereo Hi-Fi & a front 3.5mm Headphone output will power any headphones from tiny in ear to the highest power planar magnetic set!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: DAC, 0.6m USB cable, Cloth Travel Bag, Setup Guide, Brochure
- WARRANTY: All Audioengine products have a 3-year Limited Warranty on parts and labor from date of purchase.
FiiO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC
The FiiO D3 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D3 works with any playback source with an optical Toslink or coaxial digital audio output.Here are just a few of the devices supported:- Digital TVs and HDTVs- CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players- Apple TV, Google TV Revue- Game consoles: PS3 All, XBOX 360 Slim- Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO- AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers- Digital media players and streamersFeature Highlights- Built-in high-performance phase locked loop PLL- WM8805 ultra low jitter digital receiver- Supports up to 192KHz/24bit audio signal- Optical and coaxial inputs with selection switch- 2 channel standard stereo RCA output- Indicator for digital receiving status LOCKED- MINI USB power supply port AC adapter includedWhats in the box- FiiO D3- AC power adapter- Users manualSpecifications- Power supplyDC 5V- Output amplitude1.6V0dB Fs- Frequency Response20Hz20KHz- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB- Crosstalk: 75dB- Total harmonic distortion: <0.0110mW- Size: 61.6mm49.1mm21mm- Weight:50g
- Digital To Analog Converter
- Digital Signal Coaxial Input Port
- Digital Signal Optical Input Port
- Coaxial/optical Switch For Easy Switching Between Digital Signals
- 3.5mm Sound Output Dock. Supports PCM only
TOPPING D10 Mini USB DAC CSS XMOS xu208 es9018k2m opa2134 Decoder Audio Amplifier
Measured:10.3cm x 14.6cm x 3.7cm Weight:314g Power supply:DC5V/0.5A IN:USB Digital output:Digital output Digital output:AUX LINE OUT RCA LINE OUT RCA: SNR:115dB at 1kHz Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz(0.1dB) OutPut Level:[email protected] Noise: Crosstalk:-115dB @1kHz Balance:0.1dB Output Impedance:100ohms USB IN:44.1kHz-384kHz/16Bit-32BitDSD64-DSD256(Native) OPT/COAX OUT:44.1kHz-192kHz/16Bit-24Bit
- Customized Thesycon driver XMOS XU208 ES9018K2M OP.
- Maximum support DSD256, PCM384kHz/32bit.
- Orange indicator of format & sampling rate.
- Auto on/off.
- Exchangeable OP
DAC Converter 24-bit/192kHz Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital-to-Analog Adapter Decoder & Headphone Amplifier & Mini Stereo Pre-Amplifier - Fosi Audio Q5 Silver
Welcome to the Fosi Audio family, the Fosi Audio team is dedicated to brining you the highest-quality listening experience and the Q5 was designed with the same attention to detail and operational simplicity as well other Fosi Audio products. Our goal is to get you to your music as simply as possible without all the "gadget tinkering" many other products require. As with our past efforts, we thank our customers, distributors for the inspiration to create another great product.
Headphone output power: 400MWatt @32 Ohm
Frequency response: 10Hz- 20Khz(/- 0.5dB)
S/N ratio (DC to 20Khz): >110dB
THDN: (1 KHz FS 96 kS/s)<0.002
Input sampling rate: Up to 192KHz
Input bit depth: Up to 24 bits (upsampled)
Input type: Optical/Coaxial/USB
Output type: RCA and 6.35 headphones jack
Power requirement: 12V, 1A or more (power supply included)
Headphone impedance: 10 ohms to 300 ohms
Headphone amplifier: TPA6120 OPA2134
D/A converter: CM6642 CS8416 CS4398
What's in the box:
6.35mm to 3.5mm headphone adapter;
- Mac/PC plug-n-play, no special software is needed, RCA and 6.35mm headphones outputs;
- USB and optical coaxial S/PDIF inputs, can choose the input mode. With the volume control knob that can adjust the headphones as well as the RCA output;
- Hi-Fi headphone amp chips TPA6120 OPA2134 with UPC1237 headphones protect circuit for any 16-250Ohm headphones;
- Stream bit-perfect 24bit/192Hkz HD with low jitter, built-in Cirrus CM6642 CS8416 CS4398 DAC chips, desktop or portable DAC, stereo headphone amp, and preamp;
- Support the phone player with OTG audio input function, if need, the OTG pallets which have three kinds of corresponding ports(type-c/android/apple) should be purchased.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools First
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools First
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain; one instrument input, stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers; one headphones output with gain control. You don't need a power supply, either - just connect with a USB cable and start recording
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz/ 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Limited time offer: Free access to sonar works' Reference 4 headphone Edition upon registration and download
- Includes Pro Tools first Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, Soft tube time and tone bundle, focusrite's Red plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loop masters samples, choice of one free XLN Addictive keys virtual instrument, All available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10. 10 and higher. Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz 0. 25dB. Supported sample rates: 44. 1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88. 2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176. 4 kHz, 192 kHz; 2-Year limited on manufacturing defects
FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Computers
Native DSD decoding chips worthy of a flagship Being equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1 Mark II to support decoding of more formats with outstanding performance - it is capable of decoding up to 384 kHz/32 bit PCM as well as up to DSD256 (the latter is indicated by a green Light). When combined with the two separate crystal oscillators, each designed to handle different sampling rates to achieve the utmost accuracy in digital-to-analog conversion, the Q1 Mark II becomes an affordable product that punches well above its weight in terms of versatility and performance. Exceptional DAC and amplifier parts in an intelligent design The Q1 Mark II uses some of the finest components in its well-thought-out design. The DAC employed is the AKM AK4452, which decodes high sampling rate formats with a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. The headphone amplifier chip in the Q1 Mark II is in fact the very same one used in the X7 Mark II's AM3A amplifier module, the audiophile-approved 0PA926 with extremely low noise output. Finally, low-pass filter duties for line output are handled by Texas instruments 0PA1662. Hi-Res Audio Certification The Qi Mark 1 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. With this, you can be sure that the Q1 Mark II will grant you a natural and realistic listening experience. Official Apple MFi certification means perfect compatibility with iOS
- FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier - Lightning-to-Micro USB Short Cable - Micro USB Long Data Cable - 3.5mm Audio Cable - 2x Long Silicone Bands - 2x Short Silicone Bands - Silicone Pad - Carrying Pouch - FiiO Warranty
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Audio Input: Micro USB/3.5 mm Jack
- Balance Headphone Output: Supported (2.5mm balanced headphone jack)
- Bass Boost: 0/5.4dB
FX Audio DAC-X6 24BIT/192 Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital Audio Amplifier DAC Decoder Black
The standard input interface:Computer USB/coaxial,optical fiber(with toggle switch switch)
The standard output interface:6.35mm headset standard RCA interface circuit output
Line level output:RMS 2V
Output power:90mw /600180mw/300450mw/100610mw /62910mw/321000mw/16
Adapter USES voltage:100-240ACV
Power supply/adapter output voltage:Dc12V more than 1A
Machine size: 146 mm x 98 mm x35mm
- With a 12V 1A power adatper
- DAC chipesets: CS8416,CS4398,OPA213
- Headphone amplifier chipsets: OP275TPA6120
- NOTICE:original FX Audio sold by Shenzhen Audio.
EarStudio ES100-24bit Portable High-Resolution Bluetooth Receiver/USB DAC/Headphone Amp with LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC (3.5mm Unbalanced & 2.5mm Balanced Output)
EarStudio supports Qualcomm's aptX HD codec, which allows you to stream 24bit hi-res music wireless. EarStudio automatically enhances 16bit music into 24bit sound. We use CSR 8675 Qualcomm Chip and 2x DACs of AK4375a.
Noise free, jitter free.
EarStudio ES100 reproduces sound over Bluetooth through Radsone's patented DCT technology which reduces subtle digital noise and cleans the jitter from Bluetooth streaming.
Dual DACs with analog volume control
EarStudio has optimized circuit architecture, proprietary DualDrive technology, using 2 independent Hi-Fi DACs and Amplifiers. Unlike other dual DAC audio systems, the fully differential audio signal path directly goes to the output jack, with NO switch components in the way, delivering pure signal without any loss or distortion, and with enough power. Moreover, 2 selectable operating modes support 2x current or 2x voltage, as needed by depending on the type of connected headphones. Then, we took a further step for details by adopting an analog volume control. Digital volume adjustment has the downside because it scales down PCM audio sample before the D/A conversion, resulting in harsh sound and the loss in sound detail, SNR, as well as THD. EarStudio offers analog volume control to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is the best way to control the volume.
Full Balanced and single ended output
EarStudio offers two outputs: A single-ended/double current 3.5mm jack and full-balanced/double voltage 2.5mm Jack.
Note: For headphones with the high impedance over 200600-ohm, ES100 may not be able to deliver enough sound pressure level, especially with 3.5mm unbalanced output. Please note the maximum output power level of ES100 for your high impedance head units.
- 24bit Bluetooth receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS - using your existing wired headphones, earphones or even speakers.
- Dimension 1 x 2 x 0.5 inch / Weight 20g / 14 hours of continuous playback / Dedicated app featured with 10 band EQ and Ambient mode / USB audio playback / device firmware update
- Including 2 independent Hi-fi DACs and Amplifiers (Asahi Kasei AK4375a) - the optimal Dual DACs/AMP design for both single-ended and full-differential outputs
- Analog volume control allows to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is known for the best way to control the volume/ Built-in microphone supports answering calls while using earphones without a microphone
- Max. Output Power (No load): 1.1Vrms (3.2V peak-to-peak) at 3.5mm unbalanced output/ 2.2Vrms (6.4V peak-to-peak) at 2.5mm balanced output Output Impedance: Approximately 1-ohm
- Rechargable spotlight
- Tennis ball machine
- Organic hair shampoo
- 12 inch jl audio
- Muscle recovery drinks
- The best sipping whiskey
- Home perm kit