Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump with Garden Hose Adapter
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and -inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. Base of the pump is designed to fit the hub of a standard 6-inch floor drain. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Automatic water pump will move up to 120 gallons per hour at a height of 25 feet
- Continuous duty thermoplastic construction
- Thermally protected, split capacitor motor will power pump efficiently and stand up to heavy use season after season
- Large discharge size with strong output for high capacity pumping
- Simply add an optional float switch to use as a sump pump
Zoeller M53 Mighty-mate Submersible Sump Pump, 1/3 Hp
Foeller Pump Co. M-53 Mighty Mate clear effluent or dewatering submersible pump. Choice of many plumbers and contractors. 1/3 HP cast iron housing with plastic vortex impeller. 9ft. power cord. Truly a all star pump. Powder coated epoxy CI and SS fasteners. Oil filled motor with thermal overload. CSA UL SSPMA
- 3/10 HP pump for residential sump pits or septic tanks
- 1" discharge, passes 1/2" spherical solids
- Automatic model with integral float-activated switch
- Cast iron switch case, motor, and pump housing, plastic base
- Performance: 43 GPM at 5' TDH, shut-off: 19.25' TDH. 100 factory tested
WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
3/4 hp, cast iron/stainless steel, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, pumps up to 4600 gph at 0', durable cast iron volute, reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller, corrosion resistant stainless steel motor housing & fasteners, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, oil filled, thermally protected motor prevents overheating, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 3/4 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups, 5 year warranty. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
- The product is manufactured in china;Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- The product is highly durable and easy to use. 8 feet water resistant power cord
- Easy installation and easy handling. 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 3/4 HP Motor
- For Use In 11 inch. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
Wayne WSS30V Upgraded Combination 1/2 HP and 12-Volt Battery Back Up System
The all-new Wayne WSS30V features an upgraded back up pump with epoxy coated steel and cast iron construction, no more plastic! the 1/2 hp primary pump moves up to 5100 gph at 0 inch of head and the combination 12-volt back up pump moves 2900 gph at 0 inch of head. Assembled in the USA and built to last, the WSS30V protects your basement with hours of pumping power when the electricity goes out.
- New and upgraded WAYNE WSS30V. Completely pre-assembled and drop in ready.
- Primary pump float switch tested to 1 million cycles, up to 10X more than competitors.*
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Protection when you need it, back up pump continues running when the power is out
- Primary pump moves up to 5100 GPH at 0 feet of head.
- 12V DC back up pump moves up to 2900 GPH at 0 feet of head, one of the highest performing DC pumps on the market
- Ultra-Quiet performance
WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
1/3 hp, cast iron, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, pumps up to 3800 gph at 0', designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 1/3 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups. The product is manufactured in china. Easy installation and easy handling.
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Mechanical float switch provides reliable operation and allows installation in sump basins 11" in diameter or larger
- Top suction strainer filters debris and protects pump from clogging. The pump does not require weep holes and the cast iron seal plate prevents galvanic corrosion and leaks
- High capacity 1-1/2" npt discharge
- Heavy duty oil filled motor for long life
- Cast iron pump housing for durability
Pump Sentry 822 PS- Emergency Power for Sump Pumps by Sec America
Here's How Pump Sentry Works Battery Back Up For Sump Pumps 1200 Watt Capacity 822PS Pump Sentry interfaces between a pump and its AC wall outlet. When AC utility power is present, the 822PS charges a battery and monitors the wall outlet to detect a power outage. At the moment utility power fails, the 822PS draws energy from a battery and converts it to enable pump operation. When utility power returns, the 822PS automatically switches the pump back to AC wall outlet power. At the same time, the 822PS resumes charging the battery to return it to full capacity in preparation for the next power failure. Pump Sentry interfaces between a pump and the AC electrical supply. When electricity is available, Pump Sentry charges a battery and monitors the power line to detect a power outage. At the instant that power failure occurs, Pump Sentry draws the energy stored in the battery and converts it to AC power. This AC power is automatically channeled to the pump to maintain its operation in the absence of electricity. When AC utility power is restored, the Pump Sentry reinstates AC utility power as the prime energy source to operate the pump. Simultaneously and automatically Pump Sentry commences the recharging of the battery, to return it to full capacity in preparation for the next power failure. Designed to operate most 1/3 Hp sump pumps.
- 1200 Watt Battery Back Up System, UL & CSA Approved
- Battery Cables Included, Rugged Aluminum Housing Compact Size
- For Wall Mount or Surface Mount Installation
- You will need to purchase (separately) a 12 volt deep cycle marine battery up to 200 amps
- 2 Year Factory Warranty
WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11" Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin. Pumps Up To 4200 GPH at 0', Durable Cast Iron Volute, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor, 1-1/2" NPT Discharge & Durable Cast Iron Base, Easy Carry Handle For Portability, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
Little Giant SPDK Sump Pump Discharge Hose Kit, 1-1/4 Hose 1-1/2 & 1-1/4 Adaptors, 24-Feet
Little Giant (599303) Universal Sump Pump Discharge Hose Kit works with all types of sump pumps. Ideal for discharging water out of a basement sump pit to a safe location outside of the home. Each kit includes 24 ft corrugated polyethylene hose, 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 ABS threaded barbed adapter and rust resistant steel clamp. Specs: Product Specs Application: Plumbing Dimension: 1-1/4" x 24' hose with 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 adapter.
- SUMP PUMP HOSE: Sump Pump Discharge kit includes 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" NPT barbed adapters
- DISCHARGE HOSE: It is Ideal for discharging water out of a basement sump pit to a safe location outside of the home. Kit includes 24' corrugated polyethylene hose
- COMPATIBLE HOSE: It is compatible with sump pumps with 1-1/4 inch FNPT or 1-1/2 inch FNPT discharge. It includes ABS thread x barbed adapter and galvanized steel clamps. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GARDEN HOSE FITTINGS
- WATER PUMP HOSE DIMENSION: The sump pump discharge hose kit is of opening size 20 x 17 x 5.5 inches
Liberty Pumps SJ10 1-1/2-Inch Discharge SumpJet Water Powered Back-Up Pump
SJ10 Features: -Pump system.-With a compact high efficiency design, removes 2 gallons of sump water per 1 gallon used.-Protect basement in the case of a power outage.-Powered by your municipal water supply and requires no electricity to operate.-Fully automatic, arrives completely assembled, and comes backed.-Pumping performance varies with inlet water source pressure and pumping head.-Requires an uninterrupted water source to operate.-Accepts 20 PSI up to 100 PSI inlet supply pressure.-High-output flow rates.-Works off municipal water supply.-UPC approved.-Adjustable stainless hose clamp for easy mounting.-Built-in screen with removable foot valve.-Built-in check valve at water inlet.-Additional backflow protection is required.-Discharge: 1 1/2''.-Water inlet connection: 0.75'' NPT.-Maximum fluid temperature: 130 F. Construction: -Constructed of durable PVC. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 21.6'' H x 5.1'' W x 14.5'' D. Warranty: -2-Year warranty.
- At an inlet water source pressure of 60 PSI and a head length of 4-Foot this model pumps 19.8 GPM
- Accepts 20PSI up to 100PSI inlet supply pressure
- 3/4-Inch NPT water inlet connection accepts pex, copper or CTS CPVC 3/4-Inch line
- UPC approved (IAPMO PS 119-2005)
- Built-in screen with removable-Foot valve
Wayne 57729-WYN1 EEAUP250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Electric Water Removal Pump
Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal. Ideal for crawl spaces, flat roofs, window wells and other problem areas around the home where water accumulates.
- I switch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water; removes water down to 3/8 in. Of surface
- 1/4 hp; max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour; 1850 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Can be left unattended to remove water
- Submersible reinforced sealed thermoplastic construction.Voltage:120V
- The water level must be at least 1-3/4 inches for the pump to cycle, prime, and operate. Water levels less than 1-3/4 inches will not allow the impeller to contact water therefore no water will be pumped. Garden hose adapter
- 12 inch sub speakers
- Hairbrush for men
- Husky bottle jack
- Which spf is best for tanning
- How to cut wood at home
- Subs for bass
- Pc racing wheel 2016