SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Been putting off that kitchen or bathroom tile project? Lets get that off the to do list and complete tiling projects easily with the SKil model 3540, 7 in. Wet Tile Saw. The stainless steel top resists corrosion and the adjustable rip fence with miter gauge ensures accurate straight and miter cuts. Its 7-in included diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris. Why rent one, when you can add this power tool to your collection for about the same cost? - Stainless steel table top - resistant to corrosion - Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts - Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types - Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris\nWe are an authorized SKiL dealer
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-in. Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-in.
DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand
The 69-pound D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw allows a one person set up and transport. Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accurate cuts. Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch over-spray from large tile to keep the water in the pan.The D24000S includes a 10" Wet Tile Saw with a stand that folds for easy transporting and storage. The stand holds the 69-pound Wet Tile Saw and provides an ideal work space. Durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails are built to stand up to the tough jobsite environment.
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 inch x 26 inch
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 1.0 Horsepower motor providing smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and Stone tiles. Cast-metal cutting cart delivers 17 in. Cutting capacity, allowing cutting of 12 in. X 12 in. Tile on a Diagonal. Get accuracy of 1/16 in. On cuts up to 12 in. Long. The Pce980 includes Pce980 7 in. Wet tile saw, 7 in. Porcelain tile blade, Miter square, blade wrench. Includes 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
The QEP Wet Tile Saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw. The 3/5 HP, high-torque motor and included 4 in. continuous rim diamond blade cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile up to 3/4 in. thick. This tile saw even cuts mosaic tile and backsplash tile for DIY projects. The water system not only reduces water runoff, it recycles the water back into the reservoir, minimizing refill frequencies. This dependable wet saw includes dual extension tables to support larger tiles and a hinged cutting table for miter cuts. A 4 in. blade with a 5/8 in. arbor is required. For cutting porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend using the QEP Black Widow Blade, sold separately.
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
Drilax 10 Pcs Diamond Drill Bit Set Hole Saws for Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Wet Drilling Tool Ceramic, Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite Hole Sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" (0.5 Inch) , 3/4" , 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"
Drilax Diamond Drill Bit - Hole Saw Set of 10 Pieces All Popular Sizes from 1/4 to 2 Inch for Wet Cutting Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks, Lot 10 Diamond Coated Core Hole Saws- Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucets
10 Popular Sizes: 1/4 to 2 - Elegant storage case.
High Quality Diamond Drilling Tool Set of 10 Different Sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2
Popular 10 Sizes - Great Value
No need for Center Pilot Drills
Please Do NOT Use Dry
Maximum 3/8 inch Shank Size
Can be used with Handheld or Upright Drillers
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 in depth.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Amazon sells DRILAX Diamond Hole Saw Guides
- Diamond Drill Bit Tools 10 pcs Set 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2
- Best value set in durable zipper case. Great gift idea for any DIY lover.
- There is no need for a center pilot drill. These tools do not have center pilot drills.
- Diamond Coated Tools will work best if you use water to keep the tools cool. Pleasedo NOT run dry.
- Shank size is 3/8 - suitable for all common electric drillers. Max depth 1 inch.
QEP 22650Q 650XT 3/4 HP 120-volt Tile Saw for Wet Cutting of Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
The QEP 650XT 3/4 HP 120-Volt Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 3/4 HP motor that generates up to 3,600 RPM to cut ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone. Its 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade is positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 in. and the table tilts for 22.5-degree and 45-degree miter cuts. The saws durable steel table and frame have rubber foot pads for stability and its rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. The water recirculation system and reservoir are designed to help keep your work area dry.
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor generates up to 3,600 RPM for the most demanding installation jobs
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone
- Durable steel table and frame with rubber foot pads for stability
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side to support large tiles when cutting
- Flat table design provides unlimited tile size for rip and diagonal cuts
60020SQ 24-Inch Dual Speed Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
This dual-speed tile saw features an enclosed dual-spray water system for evenly distributed water flow. Great for cutting all kinds of tile, including marble, granite, porcelain and other masonry products. HP: 2, Speed - No Load (RPM): 1,750/2,450, Blade Diameter (in.): 10, Cutting Thickness (in.): 3 1/4
- Powerful 2 HP motor cuts through all types of tile quickly and easily.
- Rip Cuts tile up to 24" x 24" square and diagonally cuts tile up to 14" x 14". Locking tilt-up blade guard makes blade changes quick and easy
- Accessories include: Convenient folding stand, 10" continuous rim wet diamond blade, high volume water pump, miter block, rip guide and wrenches
- Allows user to manually change RPM's to accomodate different blades for use with a wide variety of materials.
- High volume water pump and dual spray system. Rust proof
Leegol Electric 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - Portable Wet Cutting Porcelain Tile Cutter Table Saw with Water System
Arbor Size: 5/8"
No Load Speed: 3550 RPM
Blade: 7" Diamond Blade
Table Tilting Range: 0-45
Table Size: 15-3/4" 16-1/2"
Max Cutting Capacity: 1" Thick, 12" Wide
Package: 7-Inch Tile Cutter, 1 Spanner Wrench, 1 Nut Driver, 1 Instruction Manual
Reinforced impact-resistant tub
Lightweight, fully portable to carry
Chrome plated table to resist rust
Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees
Water cooling system for wet cutting
Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge
Powerful induction motor with thermal protector
Simple structure, Easy to use, Easy to maintain
Make quick, precise cut in tile, marble, masonry, ceramic
Leegol Electric 7" wet tile saw, uses an adjustable rip fence with miter gauge providing accurate straight and miter cuts. Diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris.
This tile saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw.Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the Leegol 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550).Users will be surprised by the strength of its true induction motor. This economical, yet powerful saw cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic and tile.
Whether you're a DIY lover, a crafter, or a woodworker, the Leegol wet tile saw is the perfect companion for every project on your list.
With a Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty Your purchase of Leegol wet tile saw is 100 satisfaction guaranteed.
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs
- 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer lifetime warranty you can be sure you will get a quality gift.
SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the SKIL 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550). The saw's innovative HydroLock System keeps water splash to a minimum so tiles can be cut in the room where they're being installed. You no longer need to go back and forth to a saw set up in the garage or outside to cut the tiles, so the SKIL tile saw with HydroLock System helps you finish the project faster too! The 3550 works with a 7-inch continuous rim diamond blade, which provides efficient and even cutting. It also comes equipped with a durable rust-resistant aluminum table top and a sliding side extension that can be used to support tiles up to 18 x 18-inch.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types.Spins the blade up to 3,600 RPM
QEP 6-1008BW 10-Inch Black Widow Micro-Segmented Rim Diamond Blade, 5/8-Inch Arbor, Wet Cutting, 6115 Maximum RPM
The Black Widow Diamond blades are designed for quick cutting of hard tile including porcelain, ceramic, granite and marble, without wobble or chipping. Independent lab test results have proven that Black Widow specialty blades continuously out perform the competition in durability for a longer life and speed of cut, reducing project time.
- Premium-grade, thin-rim diamond blade for fast wet cutting of porcelain, ceramic, granite and marble tile
- Ideal for high speed cutting of hard masonry tile
- Unique diamond-shaped laser cutouts prevent blade wobble and keeps blade cooler for a longer life
- 7mm rim height for a longer life and for increased cutting contact with the blade
- Pocket camcorders best buy
- Teen titans go episodes
- Buy lcd projectors
- Which hydroxycut product works the best
- Liquid concealer for dry skin
- Drugstore face mask for pores
- Puncture resistant road bike tires