DEWALT DWE6421K Random Orbit Sander Kit, 5"
The DEWALT DWE6421 5" Random Orbit Sander Kit features a 3.0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 12,000 OPM. The shorter height of this sander allows the user to get closer to work piece. It has a rubber over-mold in all of the critical areas of the sander and a separate counterweight design reduces vibration. The switch is dust-sealed to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life. This sander offers improved dust collection and interfacing with our vacuum locking system; the dust bag has innovative one-hand locking system, the dust port is designed to fit directly to DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors. To attach dust port to other vacs with 1-1/4" hoses use DWV9000 universal quick connector. Commonly used for sanding wood, sanding metal and sanding plastics. Includes: Sander, Owners Manual, Dust Bag, Carrying Case (bag).
- 3.0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 12,000 OPM
- Dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer life
- Improved dust collection and interfacing with our vacuum locking system
- Innovative one-hand locking system on dust bag
BLACKDECKER BDERO100 Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch
Black & Decker BDERO100 5-inch Random Orbit Sander features random orbital action for high removal rate and a high quality finish. This sander offers a hook and loop system for fast and easy paper changes. It also has a dust sealed switch to keep all dust and debris out, to extend tool life.
- Random orbital action for high removal rate and a high quality finish
- Hook and loop system for fast and easy paper changes
- Dust sealed switch to keep all dust and debris out
- Included Components: (1) BDERO100 Sander, (1) Sanding Sheet, (1) Dust Bag
DEWALT DWE6423K Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander, 5"
The DEWALT DWE6324K 5" Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander features a 3.0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 8,000 - 12,000 OPM. Its shorter height allows the user to get closer to work piece for sanding. It has a rubber over-mold in all of the critical areas of the sander to reduce user fatigue. A separate counterweight design reduces vibration for improved comfort and an improved dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life. Improved dust collection that interfaces with our vacuum locking system. The dust bag has one-hand locking system - and the port is designed to fit directly to DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors. To attach dust port to other vacs with 1 1/4" hoses use WV9000 universal quick connector. Commonly used for sanding wood, sanding metal, sanding plastics. Includes: Sander, Dust Bag, Owners Card, Carrying Case (bag).
- 3.0 Amp motor spins the pad at 8,000 - 12,000 OPM
- Shorter height minimizes the distance between user and work piece
- Design reduces vibration and the rubber over-mold in critical areas reduces user fatigue
- Dust-sealed switch for dust protection for longer switch life
- Dust bag has one-hand locking system
Festool 574993 Random Orbital Sander ETS 125 REQ-Plus
The versatile ets 125 has our finest sanding stroke at 5/64" (2.0 mm), and is the ideal one-handed machine for maximum surface quality when finishing or pre-sanding. Compact in size and weighing only 2.4 lbs., the ets 125 is perfect for sanding vertical surfaces and for doing overhead work. Technical features such as the sanding pad brake and vibration-stop balancing put the ets 125 in a Category of its own.
- Ergonomically Formed to fit comfortably in any size hand
- Compact and light weight enough for extended vertical and overhead use
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application
- Balanced vibration stop (vs) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life
Makita XOB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5"" Random Orbit Sander, Tool Only
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5" Random Orbit Sander (model XOB01Z, tool only) delivers increased efficiency and mobility to woodworkers. The XOB01Z features three speed settings, superior ergonomics and up to 40 minutes of run time on a single charge (battery sold separately). Match the speed to the application with three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM), which are easily changed with a one-touch electronic control switch. The large 1/8" random orbit action is engineered for efficient sanding, fast material removal, and a swirl-free finish. The pad brake reduces free-spin for improved overall finish, and a control system regulates pad speed at start-up. The XOB01Z uses quick-change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper for increased versatility.
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life
Bosch Random Orbit 5 inch Sander/Polisher ROS20VSC with Carrying Bag
The Bosch ROS20VSC is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results. The optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish. Bosch's integral pad dampening system, a pad braking system, is designed to eliminate the most common complaint of random orbit sander users; swirl marks on the workpiece. Finish quality is further enhanced with the use of a soft microcellular backing pad. The pliable pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces. Includes: RS034 Soft Sanding Pad, 2609199179 Micofilter Dust Canister, VAC002 Vacuum Hose Adapter, Sanding Disc, 2609170071 Dampening Ring, Carrying Case.
- VERSATILITY: The Bosch ROS20VSC features 2.5-Amp motor and offers variable-speed control. The variable speed dial allows you to match the speed to work piece and task
- RELIABLE: Provides reliability during use with Bosch's signature Hook-and-loop sanding disc attachment contains over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure firm grip of the disc, up to twice the standard number of hooks
- DUST COLLECTION: Features a microfilter system for fine dust and trapping particles as small as a 1/2-micron in diameter. Durable and compact, the dust canister shows dust level and easily detaches for mess-free tasks
- COMFORT: Lightweight with a soft-grip top allowing you to utilize multiple grip positions. Constant Response circuitry maintains speed and control while low-vibration operations lets you work for longer
- SMOOTH FINISH: This sander provides a smooth finish with diminished swirl marks. Comes with a microcellular backing pad so you get the same swirl-free finish on both flat and contoured surfaces
3M Random Orbital Sander 20317, 5 in Non-vacuum 3/16 in Orbit, 1 Per Case
3M(TM) random orbital sander. Stikit(TM) pad included. Precision balanced for smooth operation. Takes dust management to the next level with powerful self-generated vacuum tools. Proprietary clean sanding system with improved filter bag. 5-inches tool diameter by 3/16-inches orbit diameter. Maximum resolution per minute: 12000. 0.28 horsepower motor. Measures 5-57/64-inchse length by 3-17/64-incehs height.
- Powerful 0.28 hp motor provides professional performance for all sanding and finishing applications
- Precision balanced motor operates smoothly for greater comfort and control
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M abrasives
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime.Airflow Rate: 17 SCFM
Makita BO5030K 5" Random Orbit Sander, with Tool Case
Makitas 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander, Model BO5030K, delivers fast, smooth performance with better grip and control. The BO5030K is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class random orbit sander.
The BO5030K features a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up, with a powerful 3 AMP motor for continuous operation, 1/8-inch random orbit action, and 12,000 OPM for fast and smooth sanding. The BO5030K is precision engineered with all ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor (12,000 OPM)
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination
- Uses quick-change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper (abrasive paper sold separately)
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Includes: 1 ea.abrasive discs (#120;794520-1),dust bag(166078-4) and plastic case (824566-2)
PORTER-CABLE 382 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander
Providing maximum sanding speeds needed for smooth finishes the PORTER-CABLE Random Orbit Sander features a controlled finishing system maintaining controllable pad speeds while minimizing gouging during start up. Sander includes a dual plane counter, balanced fan reducing user fatigue, dust-sealed switch protecting against dust ingestion for longer switch life and sealed 100 ball bearing construction. Compatible with 5 and 8 hole hook and loop paper. Amazon.com Porter-Cable's 382 5-inch random orbit sander is ideal for surface prep before painting or staining, smoothing seams where materials meet, or removing old coats of varnish (view larger). The Porter-Cable 382 5-inch random orbit sander is equipped with a slew of features that make it ideal for any number of DIY and professional sanding applications. Ideal for fine sanding and finishing work thanks to its random-pattern sanding that doesnt leave swirls or gouges in the materialbe it metal, wood or compositethe 382 random orbit sander provides maximum sanding speed for smooth finishes. Porter-Cables Controlled Finishing System allows for controllable pad speed, especially during startup. Whether youre preparing a surface for a coat of paint or stain, smoothing seams where pieces of material meet, or removing olds coats of paint or varnish from furniture, the 382 is the lightweight yet powerful random orbit sander to get the job done. Powerful Sander for Fine Finishing The 382 5-inch random orbit sander is equipped with a 1.9-amp motor that is capable of 12,000 OPM, allowing you to power through sanding applications big and small to as fine a finish as you need. Accepting 5-inch 8-hole hook-and-loop sandpaper, the 382 utilizes Porter-Cables Controlled Finishing System to maintain controllable pad speed and minimize gouging, making for a consistent finish and extra-smooth surface upon project completion. Its sealed 100-percent ball-bearing construction makes it sturdy and durable, but its
- Dual plane counter
- Provides longer switch life
- 100 ball bearing construction
- Provides maximum sanding speed for smooth finishes
- Controlled finishing system maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100 percent ball-bearing construction
Goplus Random Orbital Sander Variable Speed Polisher Electrical Dual-Action Polisher Grinder Buffer (5 inch)
This is our electric polisher/buffer/sander/grinder, Which will handle all of your daily needs from the typical home/car owner to a collector. With 560W powerful motor, D-type handle, it can be perfectly used for light to medium duty sanding and polishing tasks. Don't hesitate to buy it now!
Powerful motor with heat treated precision cut gears
Convenient speed dial
Externally sponge round pad
D-type handle easy control
Perfect for home and business applications
Pad size: 5"
Rated Voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz
No-Load Speed: 2000-6400/min
1 x Backing pad
1 x D-type handle
1 x Open-end wrench
1 x Allen wrench
2 x Carbon brush
1 x Electric Polisher
1 x Instruction
- Stable And DurableHeavy duty and compact construction, it's made of durable anti-impact polyamides housing with heat treated precision cut gears and high quality fine cooper motor. All makes our Random Orbital Polisher strong and durable enough to withstand heavy and long term use.
- Variable Speed ControlUser-friendly convenient speed dial control system, fine cooper motor, provide strong power with lower electricity consumption. Variable speeds control, allows no-load speed from 2000rpm to 6400rpm. Also equip with convenient constant speed switch.
- Externally Sponge Round PadPackage comes with a thick sponge pad. This professional high performance dual-action polisher detailing system allows you to polish the full spectrum of coatings. Hook and loop polishing plate design, fit 5" standard polishing pad.
- D-Type Handle Easy ControlIt features an easy control D-type handle, also comes with a grip handle, meet your different demand. Made of dull polish, anti-skid and sweat-proof material, ensures firmly hold during the work.
- Easy to Use with All Necessary AttachmentsLight weight and portable makes it easy for carrying and storage. Our professional DA polisher is very easy to learn and operate, never hurt your car paint, extremely fit beginners. Perfect for both home DIY or commercial applications like auto care and maintenance.
- Selling nootropics
- Cell phone signal booster for office
- Bridge cameras 2016
- Gifts for two yr old girl
- Rated mens electric shaver
- Nintendo console ever
- Chinese earbuds