Weed Armor Plus 15 6 Year Spunbond Landscape Fabric (Polypropylene, 4'x100')
4' x 50' covers 200 square feet. 4' x 100' covers 400 square feet. 4' x 150' covers 600 square feet. Instructions: 1. Unroll Weed Armor Landscape Fabric across beds, around existing plants or over new planting areas. 2. Cut an "X" over each plant area with scissors or a utility knife. 3. Roll back the triangular slits, and gently tuck the fabric back around the plant stem to cover the ground properly. 4. Cover over with 2"-3" of mulch or stone to anchor and protect the fabric.
- Landscape fabric. A 1.5 oz. polypropylene landscape and garden fabric for professional landscapers, contractors, and garden centers
- Economical. Prevents weeds without chemicals. Lightweight and easy to install. Allows air, water, and nutrients to penetrate the soil and roots of the plants
- Enhanced with UV protection for a more durable product
- More efficient 4' width. Average width of a garden bed is 4'. Wider width fabric. Less overlay. Less effort. Less labor. Less staples.
- Can be covered with straw or light mulch. Easy to plant annuals or small plants through the fabric even after installation.
A Photo Handbook of Weeds Identification and Green Grass Lawn Care for Picture Perfect Turf
Before you pull out the lawn mower or sign up for the lawn mower service, grab a copy of this book to get insight on a strategy that will allow you to efficiently earn the best lawn in the neighborhood and that will keep you from wasting time and money on losing battles.
Among the variety of books on lawn and garden, it has been impossible to find one that combines a concise strategy and actionable tactics with clear photographs of the weeds that are causing your lawn care problems. That gap has now been filled.
How do you come up with a schedule for lawn feeding?
When do you apply feedings to your lawn?
What do forsythias have to do with anything?
Do pre-emergent applications only apply to crabgrass?
Is your lawn supposed to be a pleasure? or a master?
These are some of the questions addressed and answered in a short, targeted text of the NC WEED KILLERs strategy for lawn care and weed control.
Then there are 31 full color close-up photographs in the Rogues Gallery of common weeds. Knowing what you are up against allows you to pick the best strategy and target the best weed control herbicide.
Luckily, landing in the 7c zone of North Carolina, the NC WEED KILLER has been able to document the weeds that have been creating problems from New York to Georgia, from North Carolina to The Pacific Northwest. And, he has been able to work out the best ways to combat those weeds- and win!
With the books available made so large to attract publishers, and so complex that there is too much information, the home gardener has been left without clear guidelines and a concise strategy. With hardcover volumes so large and with those little web site thumbnail pictures on your computer, getting the information out into the garden for good side by side comparison has been difficult, if even possible. Pick up your 8 x 8 copy of A Photo Handbook to Weeds and head for the yard!
A simple plan, portable information, and actions that arent going to rob all your time and money. You are looking at the answer you have been looking for.
Good reading and Good Successful Gardening!
Avenger Organics, Avenger Weed Killer Concentrate, For Organic Gardening, 32 oz
Controls most weeds, grasses and broadleaves including: Spurge, Sowthistle, Redroot Pigweed, Tumbling Pigweed,
Annual Bluegrass, Shepherd's Purse, Common Purselane, Common Chickweed, Clover, Hairy Fleabane, Crabgrass, Smooth Crabgrass,
Dandelion, Whitestem Filaree, Bermuda Grass, Bindweed, Shepherds Purse, Prickly Lettuce, Lambsquarters and Little Mallow.
EPA registered & approved
Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed product. OMRI provides organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and
suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing.
Approved for Use in Organic Gardening by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) National Organic Program (NOP) Rule
Approved by the Washington Organic Food Program (WSDA).
D-Limonene is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA - essentially no measurable toxicity for certain uses
USDA IR-4 Project participant
- FAST ACTING - Kills weeds with visible results in less than 2 hours. Works in cool & cloudy conditions (as low as 40 Deg F)
- SAFE - Highly biodegradable - dissipates quickly, it is non-toxic and can be used in areas near to people, pets and wildlife
- EASE OF USE - Emulsion technology enables visual references of your spray target. Sprayed areas can be planted within hours of use
- ORGANIC HERBICIDE - Made from oranges, lemons and other citrus fruits. A pleasant citrus aroma. Does not stain brick, concrete or pavement
- EFFECTIVE - The active ingredient d-limonene (citrus oil) naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle, causing it to dehydrate and die
Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer Ready-To-Use, 1.25-Gallon
Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer Ready-To-Use Sprinkler Can kills unwanted weeds and grasses, and it prevents regrowth for up to 1 year when properly applied. One application of the fast-acting, dual-action formula will eliminate weeds from driveways, sidewalks, patios, gravel paths, fence lines, and other areas where no vegetation is desired. The sprinkler can allows for easy application along cracks and crevices making Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer Ready-To-Use ideal for large and small areas.
- Kills weeds and prevents new growth for up to 1 year
- Kills unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios, fence rows and other areas for up to a year
- Visible results in hours
- Rain-proof in 1 hour
- Ideal for large or small areas
Red Dragon VT 1-32 C 25000 BTU Mini Weed Dragon Propane Vapor Torch Kit
Red Dragon VT 1-32 C 25000 BTU Mini Weed Dragon Propane Vapor Torch Kit
- Easy and effective natural weed control
- Convenient, simple, and lightweight design
- Adjustable flame
- Durable steel construction
- Uses 1-pound propane tanks
NatureZap HH002 DE Handheld Weeder, Blue/Silver
Imagine killing those annoying weeds in your beautiful garden with the simple push of a button; imagine no longer. NatureZap DE kills weeds using unique lights without harming your garden or our environment. In just 10 seconds our concentrated blend of IR and UV light controls weeds. Effortlessly set it on top of any unwanted plant (or weed), no bending required, press the button to apply the treatment, and done! No chemicals needed! No harmful runoff! Safe for all families, pets, and animals. In the growing green oriented segment and with many units already sold, NatureZap appeals to the green gardener in every home.
- Weed Smarter, Not Harder
- Kill Weeds in Pavers, Sidewalks, Gardens and Yards without Smelly Chemicals
- Precision "Zapping"; can never be over applied
- Safe for People, Places, and Pets
- Simple, just Grab, Point, Done
BioSafe Weed Control Concentrate - 1 Gallon - Non-Selective Herbicidal Soap - Weed Killer - OMRI Listed - Organic - EPA Registered. Safe for People, Pets and the Environment.
BioSafe Weed Control is an organic herbicidal soap providing a burn down of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses within hours of application. The perfect choice for both avid and new gardeners, BioSafe Weed Control is easy to use with visible results; it will start to work immediately, destroying the cells of the unwanted plant within hours. Because BioSafe Weed Control does not leave any residue, gardeners can replant four days after application. As a non-volatile and water-soluble herbicide, BioSafe Weed Control is not harmful to people, pets or the environment.
- Kills weeds and grasses within two hours
- Will not migrate through soil to harm surrounding plants of future growths
- Gardens may be re-seeded or planted four days after use
- Organic approved by OMRI, EPA approved
- 2 fl. oz. covers 200 sq. ft.
Green Gobbler Ultimate Vinegar Home & Garden - 30 Vinegar Concentrate, Hundreds of Uses! 5 Gallon Pail
Green Gobbler 30 OMRI Listed Vinegar is the perfect alternative to toxic cleaners and degreasers. Use 30 vinegar for everyday cleaning, gardening, laundry, and more. Eliminate everything from mildew and rust to dirt and grime.
Stop buying bleach and other harmful chemicals. Clean and deodorize your home the natural way with 30 OMRI Listed Vinegar. One bottle of vinegar can replace a whole cabinet's worth of those harmful products. Not only will you feel better about what you're using around your kids, but you will also see better results.
Whether you're using it as a handy garden helper or a powerful bathroom cleaner, you can trust Green Gobbler 30 OMRI Listed vinegar to get the job done. Dilute the vinegar when needed.
- THE ALL-NATURAL ALTERNATIVE FOR CLEANING. 30 Vinegar - Home & Garden is derived naturally from corn grown in the USA. Our OMRI-listed 30 vinegar is a safer alternative to bleach and ammonia.
- HUNDREDS OF HOME & GARDEN USES. Use all-natural vinegar for cleaning, deodorizing, gardening, laundry, chrome polishing, grease removal, etc. Perfect for home, garden, office, commercial, industrial, and automotive use.
- STRONGER THAN REGULAR WHITE VINEGAR. 6x more concentrated than traditional 5 white vinegar. Use with discretion. Can be used at full strength for tough jobs, or diluted with water to create a gentler formula.
- COMPLETELY PURE FORMULA. Made with corn, which is distilled into corn alcohol (ethanol). The mixture is then fermented and put through a filtration process to create vinegar. Contains no dyes or chemicals. Free of additives and VOCs.
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Not satisfied with your purchase? Get your money back - no questions asked. Contact us at (877) 683-4355.
Lawnlift Pre-Mixed Grass Paint 32 Ounce Ready to Spray, No Mixing, 32 oz., Green
Lawnlift Ready to Spray, no mixing required! Transform brown lawns to green instantly! Perfect for pesky pet urine spots, dry and dormant lawn areas, bushes and trees.
- Instantly transforms brown spots to green
- Covers up to 100 square feet per bottle
- Manufactured in United States
Cornerstone Plus Non Selective Herbicide weed killer 2.5 Gallon
Cornerstone Plus herbicide controls more than 100 annual and perennial weeds and includes a broad spectrum of uses, including over-the-top application to roundup ready canola, corn, cotton and soybeans. For use in certain cropping systems, including roundup ready, soybeans and cotton; for reduced tillage and fallow systems; and many noncrop areas. Read the entire label before using this product. Use only according to label instructions. Read "CONDITIONS OF SALE AND WARRANTY" before buying or using. If terms are not acceptable, return product at once unopened. ACTIVE INGREDIENT: *Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. 41.0 OTHER INGREDIENTS: 59.0 TOTAL. 100.0 Contains 480 grams per liter or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per liter or 3 pounds per U.S. gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
- Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides
- Non-selective herbicide kills weeds and grasses with one treatment
- Kills over 100 annual and perennial weeds
- Order comes with 2.5 gallons of concentrated product
- Refer to product label for any local use restrictions
- Hanes boxer briefs
- Keurig style coffee maker
- Hydroxycut to use
- The best winter jacket
- Teepee tent for toddlers
- Women's electric shavers
- Riding boot