DEWALT DCS371B 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Band Saw, Bare-Tool
The DEWALT DCS371M1 20V MAX lithium-ion band saw (bare tool) features a 2-1/2" cut capacity, and the ability to cut up to 2" SCH 40 pipe. The centered handle position provides superior balance and ergonomics and allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue. A LED Work Light with 20 second delay illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting. This unit has an integrated hang hook which allows users to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base. The special blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking, and the tool less blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for easy blade changes. The dual bearing blade guide rollers provide increased durability in the blade support system. This band saw also has an ergonomic soft grip back handle which provides the user with comfort and flexibility.
Common applications include: conduit up to 2" dia., 1-5/8" Unistrut, SCH 40 pipe up to 2", threaded rod, square and rectangular tubing, and angle iron.
Max capacity round: 2-1/2"
Max capacity square: 2-1/2"
Blade length: 32-7/8"
Cutting speed: 570 fmp
This kit includes:
(1) DCS371 20V MAX band saw
(1) 14/18 TPI blade
(1) blade tracking wrench
This is a bare-tool item; battery and charger sold separately.
- 2-1/2" cut capacity cuts up to 2" SCH 40 pipe
- Centered handle position provides superior balance and ergonomics
- LED Work Light with 20 second delay
- Blade tracking adjustment
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2.5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings. This versatile band saw is intelligently designed with an attached flexible lamp for increased visibility and a mitre gauge. The table top is a full 11-13/16-inch square and the cutting depth is 3-1/8-inch with a throat depth of 9-inches. It comes with a flexible work light, blade, parallel guide, miter gauge, and hex key.
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. 6-TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
WEN 3959 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw
Remember when you had a saw that was both compact and powerful? The WEN 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw attacks boards with cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide. The 2.5-amp motor rotates the included 1/4-inch blade at up to 2500 feet per minute. The design of this saw uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in width for both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inches in size and can be beveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a miter gauge, an onboard 2-1/2 inch dust port, a fence for creating straight cuts, and an adjustable blade guard. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. And because its a WEN product, your WEN 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 2.5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a rip fence, a miter gauge and a two-year warranty
WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight, 10"
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? Reminiscent of your Grandpa's bandsaw, the WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw is the perfect companion for any workshop. With a 3.5-amp motor and a 9-3/4 inch throat, this beast will attack boards with cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide. Two-speed operation allows for speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM. The design of this saw uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size for a variety of both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 14 x 12-1/2 inches in size and can be swiveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a flexible work light to illuminate the worktable, a 3-in-1 dust port to fit a variety of dust extractor hoses (1-3/4, 2-3/4, 4 inches), a fence for creating straight cuts, and a miter gauge for angled cuts. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. The easy-to-assemble stand elevates the bandsaw without sacrificing space on the shop's work bench. And because it's a WEN product, your WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you had a versatile and powerful woodworking saw? Remember WEN.
- 3.5 amp motor creates cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide
- Uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size
- Spacious 14-1/8 x 12-1/2 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM.Dimensions of the stand: 13 3/4 L x 15 3/4 W x 25 1/4H (Inches)
- Includes a 2-year warranty, a work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, a miter gauge, and a 3/8-inch blade (6 TPI)
GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
Grr-ripper 3D push Block a must-have for any table saw user.
it's essential for superior precision, control and safety on your table saw and other major woodworking machinery. Protect your hands like never before, virtually eliminate kickback with unmatched control, and guide and rip With surgical precision.
the powerful green grr-rip gives you a commanding hold over the work piece for total control.
grr-ripper has three legs to give you three-directions of control on the keeper and off-cut work piece. It provides downward pressure to virtually eliminate kickback, inward pressure to keep the stock against the fence, and forward pressure to prevent burning.
stabilize your cut with the built-in balance Support to square your cut and safely handle the smallest parts of wood When cutting on the table saw or router Table. Rip as accurate as a 1/4" Standard without readjusting the fence.
the adjustable center Leg accommodates for a variety of different sizes and widths of material while the grip secures a virtually unlimited variety of woods, solid surfaces, aluminum or even plastic. Grr-ripper handle can be angled and adjusted for your comfort and control.
grr-ripper videos feature over 30 unique uses on the table saw, router Table, jointer, and band saws.
the powerful hold, extreme accuracy, and versatile adjustability will help you maximize your materials and greatly improve your protection against dangerous accidents.
dont use a Table saw without it.
made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
watch the action video and add to your cart today! 100 satisfaction guarantee.
work safer. Work smarter.
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
- Made in USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
- Extended 3-Year Warranty. 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- 3-Directional Force for total control of the workpiece
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand protection
- Precise 1/4" thin rips
- Virtually eliminates kickback
- Work with small stock safely
GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock for Table Saw, Router Table, Jointer, and Band Saw by MICROJIG
GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock is the ultimate in safety, precision, and control. A must-have for any table saw user. Essential for protection against injury, virtually eliminating kickback, and controlling your work piece large and small accurately. Guide and rip along the rip fence using the powerful gripping non-slip surface to control the stock through the cutters. Rips down to 1/4" standard without readjusting the fence. The Adjustable Center Leg accommodates for a variety of sizes and widths. Built-in Balance Support Stabilizes for narrow and small work pieces on the table saw and router table for safer, straighter, and cleaner cuts. The Handle is adjustable for ergonomic comfort.
- Includes 2 additional accessories: the Adjustable Spacer and the Stabilizing Plate.
- The Adjustable Spacer - This accessory adds increased gripping surface for tackling larger stock. It also adds one inch of cutting width to the GRR-Ripper. Also, acts as a secondary balance support for small stock and straight-line ripping. Great add-on for working on the Router Table, and eliminating snipe.
- The Stabilizing Plate - The Stabilizing Plate adds a new dimension of control to the GRR-Ripper. It is particularly useful when cutting small narrow pieces of stock. Perfect for trickier cuts like resawing, bevel edging, pattern routing, and much more.
- The Stabilizing Plate also performs as the secondary fence that travels with the GRR-RIPPER along the left side of the stock. It holds the off-cut piece in its original position through the entire cutting operation. Without binding the operation, it provides enhanced stability over the cut and superior guidance along the fence.
Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation. 100 Satisfaction Guarantee. Watch the Action Video and Add to Your Cart Today. Work Safer. Work Smarter.
- GR-200 Features Include: 3-Directional Force for total control of the workpiece and virtually eliminate kickback
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand protection
- Precise 1/4" thin rips
- Stabilizes for cutting bevel rips, resawing, irregular-shaped stock, dowels, dados and more
- Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.:
WEN 3975 5" Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw
Remember when you could cut through 5-inch metal pipes with ease? The WEN 5-inch Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw makes easy work of brass, aluminum, copper, steel and more. Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size. Variable speed operation allows for blade rotation anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute to help ensure the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials. The compact design makes transportation and storage simple, giving you access to a powerful and rugged machine at both the job site and at home. The onboard vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece. Combine this with the beveling blade to create angled cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees. Make 45-degree cuts up to 3-1/8 inches in diameter for circular material and 3-1/8 x 3-15/16 inches for square material. Ball bearing blade guides provide a long lifespan and reliable operation while onboard blade tension and tilt knobs make for easy adjustments and tweaks between jobs. The WEN 5-inch Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw also features a pre-installed 56-1/2 inch x 1/2 inch blade and a 4.5 amp motor. And because it is a WEN product, your metal-cutting bandsaw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could cut through over 24 square inches of steel in a single pass? Remember WEN.
- Adjust the blade speed anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling blade helps create cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees
- Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size
- Compact design makes for easy storage and transportation. Features a pre-installed 56-1/2 inch x 1/2 inch blade (11 TPI / 22 Gauge) and a 4.5 amp motor
- Backed by a two-year warranty
Grizzly G0561 Metal Cutting Bandsaw, 7 x 12-Inch
This large capacity Metal-Cutting Bandsaw has a small footprint as well as being completely mobile! Designed to cut 7" round and 7" X 12" rectangular stock, this machine also features hydraulic downfeed control, coolant system, blade brush and more! Features: Automatic shut-off Hydraulic feed control Quick-release vise Coolant system Includes blade Specifications: Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V Blade size: 93" x 3/4" Maximum capacity circular @ 90 degrees: 7" Maximum capacity rectangular @ 90 degrees: 7" x 12" Maximum capacity circular @ 45 degrees: 5" Maximum capacity rectangular @ 45 degrees: 4-3/4" x 4-1/2" Blade speeds: 90, 135, 195, 255 FPM Included blade size: 104-1/2" x 1" x 6 TPI (similar to Grizzly model G5124) Footprint: 13" x 38" Coolant capacity: 2-1/2 gal. Overall dimensions: 48"L x 16"W x 40"H Approximate shipping weight: 343 lbs.
- Automatic shut off
- Hydraulic feed control
- Quick positioning vise
- Coolant system
- Includes blade
Kreg KMS7200 Bandsaw Fence
Add a new level of accuracy to your band saw! Designed by band saw expert Mark Duginske, this fence provides an unprecedented level of rigidity, adjustability and precision. Features: Heavy-duty, solid extruded aluminum fence and dovetail bracket design provide plenty of support for rugged operations Two simple adjustments for blade drift Precision lens cursor is magnified and easy to read for even the smallest position changes Finish is Anodized for easy clean-up Pre-drilled holes on the mounting rail fit on most 14" Band Saws Easy to Remove - no tools required Optional resaw guides provides a higher level of control when adjusting for band saw blade drift
- Precision lens cursor for pinpoint accuracy and dimensions-mounting rail is 26 inch(660mm) long, fence is 18 inch (457mm) long
- Incredibly strong and rigid for optimal durability and tighter workpieces
- Easy to attach and remove for less downtime and more productivity
- Adjustable in two dimensions for setting parallel with the blade
- Fits most 14-inch band saws for versatility
Makita XBP02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw (model XBP02Z, tool only) delivers cordless metal cutting power to the jobsite. The XBP02Z has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight for a range of cutting applications in a variety of metal materials. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. The Makita 18V LXT battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XBP02Z features a Makita-built high torque motor and a 6-setting variable speed control dial that delivers a no load speed of 275-530 ft./min. for faster metal cutting through Unistrut, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, and more. The adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for more accurate cuts. The XBP02Z weighs just 14.3 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 20-5/8" long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XBP02Z is also equipped with a built in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for more efficient work, as well as rubber bumpers and a removable hook. The XBP02Z is engineered for a range of metal cutting tasks, and it's perfect for electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless portable band saw.
- 4-3/4" cutting capacity accepts a 44-7/8" blade and is ideal for cutting multiple metal materials
- Makita-built motor delivers faster cutting with variable speed 275-530 ft./min.
- Protection circuit with built-in alert light provides over-torque motor protection warning for increased durability
- Trigger switch with lock-off feature requires two actions to power on the band saw
- Conveniently located variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Juicers for cheap
- Gifts for a 12 year old boy
- Waist trimmer for women
- Home hygrometer
- Spill proof sippy cup
- Pro tennis racquet
- New watches 2017